Light The Fire Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't mean that."

"Yes, you did." Luca laughed. "I'm flattered, Cal, really I am."

"If the ground could just swallow me whole, that would be great."

I groaned, grabbing the pillow from behind me and placing it over my face. Across the room, Luca laughed. I listened to the sound of him moving around, breathing in the detergent from the pillowcase and trying to ignore my still burning cheeks. Him finding out I was gay was one thing. It was another for him to find out I had a crush on him. I intended to take that secret to the grave, although the grave appeared a lot closer than it had two hours ago.

After a few minutes, I removed the pillow from my face and tucked it behind my head, turning to look at Luca. He sat on the edge of his bed with a pair of dark gray sweats resting on his hipbones. As if to tease me further, he decided to forgo a shirt. My pajamas tightened against my hardening cock and I took a small breath to try to maintain a degree of composure. It wasn't working.

Luca smiled a little. He knew exactly what he was doing, and I hated that his actions were working so well. I fidgeted against the pillows; the silence weighing heavily on the room. Not even the sound from the rooms beyond the door, or even the corridor that was always alive with sound, could break through the bubble placed over our room.

"So, has anyone here caught your eye?" he asked. "Other than me, that is."

Yes. "No. No one." I shrugged, trying to appear as nonchalant as possible. "You?"

He looked at me, struggling to meet my eyes for longer than a few moments. "Same. A few girls at some of the parties tried it on, but I wasn't all that interested. To tell you the truth, it's been a while since I had--"

The end of the sentences hung in the air and my cock hardened once more. He had to have been doing it on purpose, teasing me to frustrate me, sexual or otherwise. Why, though?

"Have you ever..." He paused. "You know."

I eyed him, curious as to why he suddenly appeared shy. "Had sex?" Whatever shyness I felt about the topic disappeared at Luca's strange reaction to the topic of conversation he himself had brought up. I wondered how far I could push it, a newfound confidence flooding through me as Luca shifted a little. "Once. We were both inexperienced, and it was awkward as hell."

"Always is the first time, gay or straight. First girl I slept with tried to give me a blowjob, but she was all teeth."

I shuddered at the thought. "That's a no. Upside to being gay is we all have the same plumbing, so we know what feels good and what doesn't."

Luca moved once more, a noticeable bulge forming in his sweatpants. I tried not to look, but the way he was sitting and the flattering nature of his pants made it nearly impossible. He stared at me, catching my eye for a brief second before looking away. He licked his lips and my breath hitched. My heart thumped against my ribcage, and I wondered whether he could hear it or not.

The palms of my hands were slick with sweat and I tried to wipe them across the top of my blanket in a way that I hoped Luca wouldn't notice. If he did, he didn't acknowledge it. I swallowed deeply. A new silence settled over the room, a shift in the atmosphere. Sexual tension thronged in the room and I wondered if Luca could feel it too, or if I was just making things up because I wanted him to reciprocate my deluded feelings.

"Have you ever given one?"

I nodded slowly. "A few times."

Luca moved a little, placing his hands on his thighs as though trying to draw attention to his bulge. He exhaled a small, shaky breath. "Would you--?"

"Are you asking me for a blowjob?"

My voice was barely above a whisper and I wondered if he even heard me until he slowly nodded his head, running his hands along his thighs. They were probably as sweaty as mine, if not more so.

"How much did you have to drink?"

"The beer and a few shots whilst I was with Brandon," he mumbled.

"So you're a little drunk." I nodded my head, realizing he wasn't thinking straight, literally. "Maybe just sleep it off."

"Cal--"

"I'm not in the habit of giving blowjobs to straight guys who have had too much to drink. Sleep it off, Luca."

He groaned, running his hands over his face and collapsing back onto the mattress. "I'm sober enough to know what I'm doing."

I looked at him, my heart thumping away in my chest and my mind spinning. He didn't sound drunk enough to not know what he was talking about, but the beer and the shots made me doubt his ability to make sound decisions. The bulge in his pants was still there and my cock ached with the desire to be touched by someone, anyone. I closed my eyes for a moment, taking a steady breath.

Could I do it, or would it just make things awkward between us? The last thing I wanted was to destroy the only friendship I had. And yet...

My eyes snapped open. I pushed my blankets off and swung my legs over the side of the bed, taking a few small steps across the room. Luca didn't move. My heartbeat thumped in my ears, my palms grew sweaty, and my head swam. Butterflies fluttered in the pit of my stomach as I knelt down in front of Luca, trying to keep my composure, but it was hard.

His bulge was larger close-up, and I tried to keep my breathing steady as I hooked my fingers under the waistband of his pants and started to move them. Luca lifted his hips without saying a word, letting me pull his sweats down to expose his blue boxers. The front of his boxers were damp with precum. I took a deep breath, hooked my fingers on the waistband, and pulled them down, letting them pool with his sweats.

Luca's erection appeared before, a good seven or so inches and thick enough for me to wonder if I'd be able to fit my hand around it. I reached a shaking hand out and wrapped my fingers around his length. Slowly, I moved my hand down his length. Luca groaned, the sound going straight to my cock.

I jerked him slowly, collecting the precum from his tip. Luca gasped softly each time I ran my hand down his length.

"Cal... please."

A small smile appeared on my face and I leaned forward, gently running my tongue along the bottom of his length, tasting his precum. Luca rolled his hips as I placed the tip of his cock into my mouth and moved down his length.

"Fuck."

Luca tangled his hands into my hair, gently pushing my head further down his length until I had a good four inches or so in my mouth. I swirled my tongue over the tip, bobbing my head as Luca's grip on my hair tightened, his fingers tangling in my curls as he rolled his hips, his breathing growing heavier.

I pushed myself a little further, swallowing a little more of his length and relaxing my throat as I did so. Luca's breathing grew more ragged as I continued to bob up and down on his length, swirling my tongue as I did so.

"I'm gonna... cum." He said, groaning and arching his back off the bed.

His grip on my hair tightened, and I felt several ropes of warm cum fill my mouth, his hips rolling with each rope. He groaned loudly, his entire body shaking. I swallowed them all, his cock softening. I slowly pulled my mouth off his cock, still tasting the saltiness of his cum in my throat as I slowly stood up, my cock standing at attention in my pajama pants.

Luca remained on the bed, eyes closed and breathing heavily.

"That was fucking incredible," he said, fighting to catch his breath.

"Glad I can please." I laughed, unable to help myself.

He sat up, his skin covered in sweat and his chest still heaving. I watched his eyes drift down to my cock, which ached to cum.

"Your turn."

Luca reached forward and grabbed my arm, pulling me towards him. My cock was level with his face. He hooked his fingers on the waistband of my pants and pulled them down, dragging my boxers with them. My erection jutted forward and Luca stared at it, his eyes widening a little.

"Dude, you're hung for a small guy." He reached out and wrapped his fingers around my length, his thumb moving over my tip. "It's gotta be six inches, at least."

I groaned at his touch. "You don't have--"

"--Shh. Let me do this."

He moved his hand up and down my length, using my precum to slick up my length. My breath caught in my throat as he jerked me off. Luca's green eyes stared up at me as he moved his hand, pleasure flooding through my body until every part of me was tingling under his touch. I'd jerked off thinking of his hand so many times since we met that I could scarcely believe what he was doing.

It didn't take long for that familiar sensation to run through my body. My legs started to shake, and I moaned loudly as Luca ran his thumb over my tip once again.

"Cum for me, Cal," he said, his voice low and almost pleading.

That was all it took.

Several ropes of cum shot from my length and Luca opened his mouth, catching some of the cum whilst others landed on his face. My entire body tingled, every one of my senses more alive than before.

I looked at Luca, who swiped his tongue across his lips, a small smile on his face. When we first met, I never imagined this would be where we could end up. It was a dream, a fantasy, never something I saw happening in reality. It was something I had always wanted; a friend, or more than that, who I got on well with and who liked me for me. Luca was that person.

Or at least I hoped he was.

We looked at each other for a few more minutes. Cum still coated Luca's face and I could feel myself getting hard again. Slowly, we both came back to reality. Luca pulled up his sweatpants, grabbed a tissue from his pocket, and used it to remove the cum from his face. I pulled up my pajama pants, sweat still coating my skin as I took a few unsteady steps backwards to my bed.

Silence covered the room.

"Thank you, Cal." Luca stared at me, his piercing green eyes meeting mine.

"What for?"

He shrugged. "It seemed like the right thing to say."

I frowned, unable to find the right words to reply.

Why would he thank me?

12
  • COMMENTS
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really enjoy your writing style. It’s very realistic which obviously isn’t the rule here. For a wannabe this was special. It made me hard and actually made me feel good about myself. I read a gay male story and got immediately hard. I couldn’t help it. Feeling good now.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Getting better, waiting for the moment I want to lay in my bed and relive some sexy part of this fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fanning myself here after reading that hot ending! I absolutely love the bond these two characters already share. I very much hope you're able to get Pt. 03 published soon; many of us are looking forward to reading more!

Portly_PenguinPortly_Penguin6 months agoAuthor

I'm going to put this here (since I don't know where else to put it) but thank you to everyone who has been reading Light The Fire. I'm working on getting the next part out to you, but it keeps being rejected for AI which I don't quite understand. Hopefully I can get it cleared up and get the next part posted!

Thank you for all your comments!

Exluke1Exluke16 months ago

I really love these guys, well except Derrek, even Brandon to not push the booze on Cal. Nice touch for Luca to feel bad and angry that he left Cal alone at his first party. Hopefully this is just the first of many exchanges.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Varsity Players Two football jocks experiment--in the closet.in Gay Male
Frat Party Costume Sex Helping out the frat president with a costume emergency.in Gay Male
The Roommate Arrangement - Pt. 01 Bran makes an offer his straight roommate can't refuse.in Gay Male
My Straight Roommate Shows Off Adam and Hunter are new college roommates.in Gay Male
My Best Friend's Father Ch. 01 Seducing my best friend's dad.in Gay Male
More Stories