Lighten Up Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," I said. "I know you just met April, but we've been getting pretty serious for a while now. Even talking a little about marriage."

My mother smiled. "Oh, dear, I was hoping you'd say that! I know you're young, and I know we just met, April, but I can tell you are good for Paul. You'd be good for the whole family!"

God, part of me thought maybe she already knew and that she was the one playing us. But she didn't.

"Thank you, ma'am," April said. "Your whole family is so amazing. I'm not exaggerating when I say I can't get enough of them."

"Call me Eva, dear. Now listen, you don't need to rush into anything," my mother said, "But marriage is just the most precious bond in the world. I will fully support you whatever you decide, and if tonight is any indication, April, you'd be welcome in our family anytime."

"I felt a real connection with you all," April said. "I can never really talk to my parents very much. They're just so closed off. But with you, I feel like it's natural to talk to you about anything."

"You can, sugar," my mother said. "I'll be here for you anytime you need me."

"Actually," I said. "Like I said, we did want to talk to you about something. I asked April if we shouldn't talk to dad or to her parents, but after dinner tonight she said she wanted to talk to you about it."

"Of course," mom said. "Anything."

"Well," April said. "All this talk of marrying Paul is nice, but there's this whole part of our relationship that I'm anxious about."

"What's that?" my mother asked.

"Gosh," April said. "You know. The wedding night. And . . . after. How do we know what to do? How do we know whether we can make each other happy?"

My mom blushed slightly and looked at me. "Are you talking about the special relationship between a husband and a wife?"

April nodded. "That's right. I mean, you're really beautiful, Mrs.---sorry, Eva. I'm sure you make the reverend very happy. But what if I don't know what to do to make Paul happy? When it comes to S-E-X."

Now it was my turn to feign embarrassment. "Can you talk to us a little bit about that? You know, what happens in the bedroom? How do we know whether we'll be a good match?"

"Oh, you'll figure it out, sweetie," my mother said. "It's not that hard."

April almost laughed, and I knew she had a dirty joke to throw in there, but she restrained herself.

"It's just," she said, "I'm so small, and Paul, he seems so big and strapping. It makes me a little nervous."

I know my mom's mind went back to the cock she'd stared at when she walked in on me a few days earlier.

"I don't know," I said. "I don't want to hurt you. And I don't even think I'm very big. I worry that I'm too small to make you happy."

I turned to my mother. "Mom, you saw my . . . thing . . . the other day. Is it normal?"

"Oh baby," my mom said, putting an arm around me. "I . . . I didn't get a good look. But I don't think you have anything to worry about. It looked very normal to me. If anything, it was above average."

"Oh no!" wailed April. "That's just what I'm afraid of! What if I'm he's above average and I'm not! What if I can't make him happy! I won't know what to do!"

"It doesn't work that way," my mom said. "The Lord made these bodies miraculous. You'll find a way to make it work if you really love each other."

"I do love your son very much," April said, putting her hand on my leg. "He's so good to me. I just want to make him happy forever. Maybe . . ." and now she feigned shyness again. "Maybe you can tell me what I'll need to do to make him happy."

"I don't think---" my mother started.

"Please!" April said. "We want to make this work!"

"Please mom," I said. "Tell us what we should do."

My mother looked back and forth at both of us. On the one hand, I know she was kicking herself for not doing a better job giving me "the talk" when I was younger. On the other hand, I know her desire to be a good mother made her want to help us here and now. And I could only hope that maybe there were a few other feelings mixed in as well. Feelings she was just starting to acknowledge.

"OK," she said. "So what happens is simple, really. When Paul gets excited his thing . . . his penis . . . will get hard."

"Why?" April asked. God, she was laying it on so thick, but we knew the more we got my mother talking the easier it would be to take the next step.

"Lots of reasons, dear. Sometimes it'll be for no reason, because men, especially young men, get excited very easily. But lots of times it will be because of you. The way you look, or something you say. You're a very beautiful girl, April, with . . . assets . . . that he'll be excited to look at and touch." Her eyes dropped to April's bust and the cleavage my girlfriend couldn't hide without fully buttoning her dress.

"Like what? He likes my hair, I know."

"Yes, but other things as well. You have a very shapely figure. Your rear. And your . . . your chest. It's very large for such a petite young woman."

"It's not as large as yours," April pointed out. "Your body is amazing."

"Thank you honey. Yours is too. Don't you think so Paul?"

I swallowed. This was going well. "Gosh, April. I think you're beautiful."

April lowered her eyes. "Kids made fun of me when I was younger for being so . . . developed."

My mother shook her head sadly. "Oh, that happened to me too. My chest got big when I was in high school. It's hard to wear a 34F bra and not feel like a freak."

"34F!" April cried, and the shock in her voice was real. "That's huge! I'm only 32DD and I had it bad enough! You poor thing!" And then she took her first real risk. She put her hand out and bounced one of my mother's boobs in her hands. "They're still so nice and shapely, even after three kids! I hope I'm that lucky."

My mother's mouth dropped open, and I held my breath. And then my mom laughed. "Oh, April! You're so sweet! But we better be careful. This is just what I was talking about. I think Paul is getting excited just listening to us."

Indeed, my dick had started to tent my pants up, and my mother eyed it quickly before turning back to April. "So you see, you'll be able to get him excited just fine. And when he's ready, you'll put him inside you."

"But," April said. "That worries me too." She dropped to her knees and moved so that I was positioned between her and my mother. "His thing already seems big! And my breasts may be big, but I'm still pretty small. I wish I could see someone show me how it's done. I know his thing and my . . . kitty . . . are supposed to go together. What if it doesn't fit?"

My mom laughed. "Kitty! I've never heard that one before. April, you're so cute. I promise you, it'll work. The Lord made our bodies to work together."

"I don't know," April said. "Do you think . . . do you think I could see it? His thing? It might make me feel better."

My mom's smile froze. "I don't think that would be a good idea. Not until you're married."

"But, Eva, you're here. It's not like we'd do anything wrong. I just want to see it."

"Mom, please," I said. "I know it's unusual, but you're here to chaperone. I really want to set April's mind at ease."

My mother looked back and forth between us, at the pleading in our eyes. I know she was fighting a war inside between the beliefs she'd clung to for decades and a desire to see her son find happiness---and maybe with a hint of desire too. Finally she nodded.

"All right. Paul, don't tell your father about this. I'm only doing this so that you two can move forward together and not be frightened. Stand up, honey."

I did.

"Now take off your pants."

I did it, slowly, like I was nervous. In reality I could barely wait to drop trow. My cock was already straining at the fabric of my boxer briefs.

When my pants hit the floor, I heard both women suck in their breath. Against the confines of the tight boxer brief underwear, I have to admit, my dick looked good. It was thick, almost all the way thick, and it ran down my left leg like I was smuggling a snake.

"Oh. My. God," April said, and my mother didn't correct her taking of the Lord's name in vain. "It's huge."

Huge, and continuing to grow. Under the eyes of the two watching women, my cock hardened more from the intensity of the moment, and suddenly the head pushed out from under the bottom of the short boxer briefs.

My mother gasped again, and April licked her lips.

"How will that monster ever fit inside me?" she asked.

My mother couldn't take her eyes off my thick, long dick. I wished she could see more than the head. I wanted her to kiss the veins running along it. To suckle my balls.

"I guess you girls aren't the only ones who got big," I said. I was feeling more confident the longer this went on. I didn't want to jump the gun, but I knew after she agreed to have me take down my pants that I'd be fucking my mother soon. She wanted her son's big cock.

"Paul," my mother said, her voice hoarse. "That's . . . that's very impressive. You're even bigger than your father."

"Oh no," April said, "I'll never fit it inside me." I wanted to laugh. It hadn't been long ago we'd shoved an extra large vibrator into her cunt while I fucked her ass. The dirty little bitch could fit all kinds of things inside and she knew it. But the virgin had to come before the whore for my mother's sake.

"It will," my mother said, still eying my exposed cock head. "Do you see how it's got a little drop of liquid there on the tip?"

She pointed to the precum leaking from the tip of my dick, but April pretended to be confused. "Where?"

"Here," my mother said, moving her finger closer, and then brushing it against the tip of my cock. She didn't acknowledge what she had just done, just showed her finger to April. "See, he releases a little lubricant, and so does your . . . kitty. And then the two can slide right together. Now I think we had better---"

April cut her off before she could end the "lesson." We weren't going to stop until we got what we wanted. And April was getting tired of waiting.

"Is this the lubricant you're talking about?" She lifted the front of her dress, and in a flash she pulled aside her white lace panties and ran a finger up her slit. She held it up for my mother to see, and my mother gasped. I don't even know if she noticed how smooth and shaven April's cunt was.

"April! You can't---what are you---"

"I guess seeing his thing . . . his penis . . . his big dick really is exciting me. Maybe you're right, Eva. Maybe we can do this after all."

"Yes, now this has gone too far," my mother said. "I should never have---"

"But we won't know for sure, until we get them together right? I mean, my little kitty is getting super wet, see?" she held the underwear to the side again, and my mother's face was in a panic. But there was no backing out now. "How's yours?"

"What?" my mother asked, shocked.

"Your little kitty. Is it turned on too? I mean, Paul does have a really big dick, like you said. And I think I have a pretty kitty too, and we're both turned on. Are you?"

I reached down now and pushed my underwear down my thighs. My cock sprang out, long and hard and thick, and a bit of precum flicked off and onto my mother's skirt.

"Look at me mom," I said, and her eyes raised from my dick up to my eyes. "Look at what you did to me. You told me to take my pants down. You told me to show April my cock. You set this all in motion here tonight."

My mother was still dazed, and I wanted to push her further. "So maybe you should answer April's question. Are you turned on?"

Her eyes dropped back down to my cock, and I stroked it lightly, my hand moving up and down, precum getting on my fingers and sliding along the shaft.

"No. No, this is wrong. This is . . ." her eyes followed my hand running along the barrel of my cock. "Yes," she whispered. "But I shouldn't be."

"Take your shirt off," I said. "You talked about how big your breasts are. I think we deserve to see for ourselves. And you can see April's too."

April was already unbuttoning her dress down to her waist, sliding it off her shoulders but keeping it on her arms, exposing herself like she was offering her chest to my mother. The lacey black bra she wore pushed her tits up and together like two perfect scoops of ice cream: creamy and round and soft. With a flick I undid the front clasp, and her tits sprang free. They were perfect. The nipples were hard, jutting from her flesh like two red cherries ready to be plucked. April's hands cupped her breasts and pushed them up and toward my mother.

"See, Eva. See how pretty my little body is? Let me see yours too."

She reached forward and started undoing the buttons on my mother's shirt, and my mother didn't stop her. In fact, after two buttons, she put her hands up to the lapels and helped. She was practically panting, and my mother's huge chest was heaving. She moaned, "I shouldn't be doing this!"

"The bra," I said.

She pushed the bra up over her breasts, but since her shirt was still on it just rested on her chest.

It didn't matter. Her tits were a work of art. Christina Hendricks, Sofia Vergara, Kate Upton---my mom stacked up with the best of them, pun fully intended. They weren't quite as perky without the bra; they hung heavy on her chest, but April had been right about the shape. They weren't stretched or elongated. They were still very round. Her nipples were big and pink, the areaolas pale. And even the movement of pulling up her bra made everything jiggle and bounce to perfection.

"Shit, mom," I said. "Your tits are incredible!"

"Language, Paul," she said. "I can't believe I'm doing this! This is so wrong! This is a horrible sin!"

"It's not wrong, mom," I said. "I promise it's not. You're gorgeous. I'm in awe of your beauty! I never realized until this summer what a goddess you are! Dad is so lucky. I've been thinking about your body all summer, and it's even better than I imagined. At least, what I've seen so far."

"It's all you're going to see," she said breathily, but her fingers were tracing circles around her nipples, and I knew she was so turned on she wasn't thinking straight. "We're stopping here."

"That's fine," I said. "You can just watch April and I if you want. We want you to see. Your advice was so helpful. And you're right, we're going to fit together just fine, aren't we baby?"

She was still on her knees, dress half off, and in lieu of answering she reached for my cock and inhaled me, practically in one go. Her mouth slid up and down on my shaft, the blow job wet and sloppy, spit glistening all over my dick, saliva sliding out of the corners of her mouth and dripping down her face, onto her chest. She moaned as she sucked me down, and then with a pop she pulled off and looked over at my mother.

"Eva, you're right, it does get wet. See? And your son is so delicious. Come down here with me. You don't have to suck if you don't want to. Just look."

My mother moved like she was hypnotized, dropping to her knees next to April. My girlfriend paused long enough to pull off my mother's shirt the rest of the way and to unhook the bra, and then she got back to sucking. It was glorious, and as she sucked I looked down at my mother, her huge breasts in her hands, her eyes locked on April's mouth and my thick fuckstick.

"How do you swallow so much of it?" my mother asked. "I can't get very deep with my husband."

"It takes practice," April said, "But you just relax your throat and then train your gag reflex not to get triggered as easily. Then you hold your breath and just want it, real bad" She held my cock at the base with only her thumb and index finger, and then she closed her lips around my dick, pushing it deeper and deeper until I heard her choke. She kept pushing, her eyes watering, drool sliding down her cheeks, pushing until her lips touched her fingers. Then with a huge exhale she pulled back, her face red and wet and smiled at my mom. Strands of spit and precum trailed from my cock to her lips.

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, her tongue darting out sexily to lick up some of the thick spit from her lips. "It's a turn on, Eva."

"You've done this before," my mother said.

"Yes," April said.

"For how long?"

"With Paul? Since we met, first semester. Before that, since I was sixteen or so."

"You're no virgin," my mother said.

"Nope," April agreed.

"You're a whore," my mother said.

"Yep," April nodded. "And your son loves me for it. Don't you Pauly?"

I looked down at the two women on their knees in front of me. My slut girlfriend and my mother, their tits exposed, both of them breathing heavily. And that's when I noticed my mother's hand was reaching into her skirt. She was rubbing her pussy.

"I do, mom," I said. "I love this sexy little slut. She makes me so fucking happy."

"You two are so good together," my mom said. "So I guess I have a lot to learn from you."

And with that she reached up, grabbed my dick, and pushed it into her mouth.

Fuck! We barely had needed to coax her at all! The dirty MILF was hot to trot.

"That's good! That's hot! Suck my cock, mom," I groaned. "Suck it good! God, mom!"

Her blow job, like my sisters the first few times, wasn't as good as April's. But what she lacked in skill she made up for in enthusiasm. Her head was bobbing up and down, and April instructed her on how to make it more pleasurable for me and for her. She got me close to the brink, teasing my cock head, licking it like a lollypop, dipping down her head to take my balls into my mouth. I couldn't believe my big-titted mother was sucking on my dick. It was fucking amazing. I finally pulled back and flopped back down on the couch. I didn't want to cum yet.

"You did so good, Eva," April said. "You're a natural cocksucker. Does Rick like it when you blow him?"

If my mom was surprised by the casual way April brought up my dad, she didn't show it.

"I always thought it was dirty," she said. "I tried it for the first time just this week. But seeing you, April, it just looked so sexy."

"Oh, thanks baby," April said to my mother. "You were the sexy one. Sucking your own son's dick! I've never seen anyone do that before."

That brought her back to reality. "I can't believe it!" she said. "I can't believe I did that! What was I thinking!"

"You were thinking you were turned on and there was a nice juicy cock in front of you," April said. "So what?"

"So it's a sin!" She grabbed her shirt and pulled it over herself, he chest and face blushing red. "I'm going to burn in hell! Paul, you can never tell anyone! Especially not your father!"

April laughed. "Oh, Eva, it can be our little secret."

"Oh my god!" my mother said. "I can't believe this! Why! How could I have done this!"

I reached down and held her chin gently to make her look in my eyes. "Didn't it make you happy to suck my cock? Didn't you say you were turned on? Didn't you like how it felt?"

"Yes, but that's not the point!"

"That's totally the point," April said. "It's about love. Loving each other and loving ourselves. And we show that love by giving pleasure. You made Paul feel good because you love him, and because it made you feel good. Now I want to do the same for you."

April leaned forward and kissed my mother full on the mouth. My mother was too surprised to move or protest (whether because her head was still reeling from the situation or because she really wanted April to kiss her, I don't know) but soon April had pulled her shirt away from her again so that their breasts mashed together while they kissed. It didn't take long to get her back into the moment. My mother was soon kissing back, and I watched as their tongues wrapped around each other, licking and sucking with desire. April kissed her way down my mother's neck, down the huge expanse of her massive breast, and suckled lightly on the nipple. She put it between her teeth, barely biting down, just enough for my mother to inhale sharply, and then leaned up again, frenching her deeply. She lowered her head and spit on my mother's breasts, using her fingers to rub it into the skin, then kissed her again. The four soft, glistening tits were pressed together, jiggling together with their lusty movements, and I thought I could make a bed between those breasts and lie there forever if they'd let me.