Lighten Up Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never kissed a woman before," my mother said, the makeout session focusing her again, preventing her mind from rejecting our new status quo.

"And?" April asked.

"It was nice," she said. "Different. Tender, but still with an undercurrent of . . . of need."

"See?" April said. "Making each other feel good is about the best thing we can do for each other. Be honest. Doesn't this feel better than church?"

Mom frowned, but she nodded.

"And don't you want to keep feeling good? Keep making Paul feel good? And me? Isn't that the right thing to do?"

She nodded again.

"Then I think it's time that you show us what we started this conversation with and get back to teaching us about sex. Show me how it's done by an experienced woman. I think it's time for you to fuck your son."

I'll admit, it's possible my girlfriend was the devil, tempting us all to sin. But with the body and the skills and the appetite she had, I didn't really fucking care. Because it made us all so happy. And it made me even happier when my mom said, "All right."

I pulled my shirt over my head while April unzipped my mother's skirt. She pulled it off, and looked up at me shyly, wearing only her simple white panties and the cross necklace that lay at the top of her cleavage. I could see a damp spot on her underwear, and I had to comment on it.

"You're wet, mom," I said.

"Be quiet. This is so humiliating."

"It's not," I said. "And I won't be. You look gorgeous. Your body is ridiculous. I can't believe how sexy you are. Isn't she April?"

"You are, Eva," April said. "Fucking hot." She reached around from behind my mother and grabbed her big tits, massaging them in her hands. I watched the flesh jiggle and bounce, compressing under April's fingers and springing back into its perfect shape.

"Just let go, mom," I said. "Enjoy yourself."

I reached forward and pulled her panties down to her ankles, keeping my head right at crotch-level. My mom's carpet matched the drapes, the hair at the V of her legs a darker blonde than the hair on her head, but still relatively golden. She was unshaven, and so there was a lot to deal with, but it was still sexy as hell. I reached out and ran my fingertips along the coarse, curly hairs, and my mother shivered.

"Mmm, she likes it, Paul," April said. "Touch her pussy hair again."

"April," my mother groaned. "I was wrong about you. You're not a good girl at all."

"That's right, Eva," April nodded. "I'm a very naughty girl. Very bad. I do so many things I shouldn't. Like squeeze my boyfriend's mother's tits. And kiss her neck." She planted a soft kiss at the spot where my mother's neck met her shoulders. "And play with her pussy." She ran the fingers of one hand down to meet mine, and our eyes met as our hands played over the surface of my mom's beaver together.

"I thought you called it your kitty," my mother sighed, resting her head back on April's shoulder.

"Kitty, pussy, snatch, cunt, fuckbox, honey pot. Whatever you want."

My mother smiled. "Honey pot. That's cute."

April ran her middle finger between my mother's pussy lips lightly, not entering her yet, but just feeling the lips spread, feeling the wetness get onto her hands.

"It is," she said. "But cute is the last thing you're going to feel like when your son has his big meaty cock shoved deep inside you. It won't be anything but a fucking cum hole then."

Her finger curled inside my mother before she could react to the dirty words, fluttering quickly inside, the tip curled against her G-spot, and April frigged my mother hard.

"Ooooooohhhhhh myyyyyyy gooooooood," my mother groaned, and I took the moment to sit up again so that I could feast on those huge breasts. I wrapped my lips around her big nipple, thinking how years ago I had done the very same thing as a child, but now as I kissed and suckled at my mother's breast it was for both of us. I felt her hand on the back of my head, and she pressed me to her enormous breast. For a moment all I could see was the sexy round flesh surrounding me, and I sucked harder in pleasure. I filled my mouth with delicious, soft skin, and my mother moaned again, a mix of ecstasy and anguish in her voice.

"Mom, I want you," I said roughly, and I pulled her toward me, out of April's arms. Both women caught their breaths, but I had waited long enough. I couldn't be denied any longer.

I pulled my mother to the ground, positioning her on her back. With everything happening so fast, I could at least start her in a position she was comfortable in: missionary. Her tits spread to her sides a bit (but less than I expected) and her legs spread even wider. Her flexibility was impressive, her hips angled in a very wide V, her legs straight. I dropped to my knees between them.

"God, you look good," I said. My cock was like steel in front of me, its length seeming to aim for her pussy. Well, above it really, given how hard I was, but the point was the same.

"You look so manly, Paul," she said. "I can't believe how big that thing is."

In response, I grabbed it around the base and angled it down toward her.

"This thing, mother, this cock, is about to pierce your pussy for the first time. Are you ready for this? Have you ever fucked anyone besides dad?"

"Don't mention your father right now," she said. "Just put that thing inside me."

I waggled my cock up and down, letting it slap against her cunt, then dragging the head up and down her wet slit.

"Come one, mom," I said. "Tell me. Am I your second?"

Her hands were at her breasts now, squeezing them, playing with her nipples. April sat on the couch right by us, her own legs open, her hands playing with her cunt.

"No," my mother said, her teeth gritted. "I was with one other man before your father. My cousin, Heath, when I was just a teenager. Are you happy now? Are you going to put that thing inside me now?"

"Your cousin? So mom, you're no stranger to family fucking. Was Heath's cock as big as mine?"

"No," she spat. "He was small. Your dad is much bigger. And you're much bigger than him. Now put it inside! God, I'm so horny!"

The dam was starting to break. I batted my cock against her snatch again, and she groaned.

"Inside, Paul! Please!"

"Put what inside where, mom? Say it, or I'll just stand up and fuck my girlfriend instead."

She closed her eyes, briefly, and squeezed her breasts, biting her lip, trying to keep the words back. But she couldn't do it. Her box was literally dripping with desire.

"Your dick! Put your dick in my pussy, son!"

I smiled. "Yes mommy."

I pushed in hard, trying to sheathe my entire cock inside of her. And her cunt must be deeper than April's, because it went right in. The soft, velvety walls closed around my dick, wrapping me in her pink, wet, and still tight love canal, and with every inch I felt myself get almost light-headed. I was actually doing it. I was fucking my mother.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhh, God!" She moaned as I began to slowly piston my big cock in and out of her gash. "Oh, Pauly, oh baby, this feels so good! You're so big! You're filling me up like I've never felt before!"

"You like it mom? You like my big cock inside you? You like your son fucking you?"

"Oh yes," she said, opening her eyes now and looking into mine. "It feels so good, honey. So nice! So dirty! 've never felt anything like this!"

I began to move my hips faster, and soon her hips were slamming down to meet me. Minute after minute we rutted like animals. With every thrust, her giant 34F tits shook and quivered, bouncing in circles like the sexiest metronome I'd ever seen. I reached out one hand and grabbed her breast, feeling the weight of it in my hand.

"Fuck, you're sexy, mom!" I grunted. "I've never seen anything like these big tits before!"

I pushed the tit in my hand up toward her face, the nipple angling up as the titflesh got extended. Her cross necklace got in the way, and I pulled it off her, breaking the chain, and tossing it aside. She didn't seem to notice. Or if she did, she was too far gone in a fuck haze to care.

"Suck it," I hissed at her. "Suck your own tit, mom!"

Her lip curled briefly in what I thought might have been disgust, but it must have actually been lust, because her tongue darted out of her mouth, licking the tip of her breast. Then her hands were up on top of mine, pushing the flesh, squeezing it so that she could get the nipple in her mouth. She succeeded, her areola disappearing into her mouth, and her eyes were looking hard at me while she suckled on her own fuck udder. So fucking hot!

She let it loose for a moment, closed her eyes, and did it again, this time without me asking, the hard nipple disappearing into her mouth and then popping out again, wet with her own saliva. I pressed the other tit up toward her face and leaned down so that our heads were together, each of us sucking on one of her massive tits. Then I turned toward her, and e my mother and I kissed not as parent and child but as lovers.

It was amazing. Her lips were soft and juicy, pillowy against mine, and our tongues soon slipped into the other's mouth, tussling together. And through it all, my hard cock continued to slide in and out of her cunt with the rhythm of a forbidden dance. I pulled back to take a breath, and my mother looked up into my eyes.

"I love you mom," I said. "Your pussy is perfect. All of you is perfect. You're such a fucking sexy bitch."

She started to respond. She got as far as "I luh---" when I thrust in extra hard and an orgasm rocked her body. This wasn't the quiet orgasm she'd had with my father. Instead, it was like a warm velvet clamp around my cock, and her legs tensed around my back. She arched her back, thrusting those gorgeous tits into the air---practically into her own face again---the sweat pouring down her face as she let out a moan that was loud and long and the dirtiest thing I'd ever heard come from my mom.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmooo ooooooooohhhhhhhh, unh, unh, unh, God! Ungh! Fuck!" She wailed. I could feel her nectar flowing around my cock, could feel the warm bath of her orgasm surround me. And instead of letting her bask in the moment, I started to pump harder, pushing her through it toward a second orgasm on the tail of the first.

My repressed, church-going, was cumming hard on her son's dick. All bets were off now.

I fucked harder, feeling my own lust start to take control of me, boiling up from the bottom of my balls. We were nothing but flesh in that moment, my firm muscles against her soft skin, my hard cock inside her silken pussy. Thrust after thrust everything fell away and it was just the two of us, only focused on making each other feel good. We were conduits for each other's pleasure. As I felt her hit the second climax, I heard her cry "OH MY FUCKING GOD! FUCK YOUR MOTHER YOU BASTARD!" I ripped my cock from her cunt. She sprayed my legs with her pussy cream in a frantic squirting orgasm, and I gripped my cock in both hands, unleashing a torrent of jizz across her still taut belly, onto her tits, onto her chin. Squirt after squirt, cumshot after cumshot we coated each other with our fuck juices.

Then her back dropped back down to the floor as she lay there panting, and I fell back against the base of the couch, my spent cock hanging between my legs. Fucking my mother was one of the most intense experiences I'd ever had. I closed my eyes to try and recover.

"Mmmmmm," moaned April, next to me. In my enthusiasm for fucking my mom, I'd practically forgotten my girlfriend was there, naked and wet, right next to us. I looked up at her and watched as she slid her fingers out of her pussy and brought them to her mouth, sucking up them slowly, erotically. I watched her as my muscles relaxed and I came down from the sexual high I'd just experienced.

Once she'd finished cleaning her fingers off, she smiled down at us, her eyes half-closed.

"Holy shit, you guys. That was fucking amazing. Eva, you are an absolute banshee, baby."

My mother was still too exhausted to say much, but her lips curled up in a contented smile.

"His cock, April. I've never felt . . . anything like it."

"Did you like it?" April asked.

My mother nodded.

April dropped to the ground next to her and said, "Did you love it?"

My mother nodded again, her lips parting in a happy smile.

"That's what I wanted to hear," April said. "Now let's try something else new."

She dropped down between my mother's legs, her tongue licking long, luxurious strokes up my mother's cunt lips. My mother, my cum still shining on her body, closed her eyes and clenched her legs, trapping April's head. I reached over and palmed my mom's fat tit in my hand, rubbing it softly, soothing her.

"It's all right, mom," I said. "April really wants to make you feel good too."

She looked at me, and April must not have stopped even with her head in a vice, because my mother's eyes started to close and she let out a little moan as she opened her legs again.

April's head popped up. "Don't worry, Eva. I'm just keeping you primed while your son hardens up again. It won't be long. He loves watching me eat pussy."

"She's good at it," I said with a good-natured shrug.

"And yours tastes fucking fantastic," April said, dropping her lips back to my mother's snatch. She was right, I did love watching her eat a woman out, and it didn't hurt that the only girls I'd really ever seen her go down on were all members of my family. But mom didn't know that yet.

I began to stroke my cock again while I watched the show, and with the stimulation in front of me it didn't take much coaxing. April used her tongue with precision, alternating between long licks and forays inside, but especially licking tiny circles around my mother's clit. The hood pulled back, I was surprised at how large her clit was, like a little flower bud right at the peak of her pussy. April teased it lovingly, licking it, sucking on it, and soon my mother was driving her hips up at my girlfriend's face, each movement causing her tits to quiver like gelatin. She grabbed her breast with one hand, squeezing it hard and rubbing the nipple between her fingers, while the other hand reached down to clutch at April's red hair, pulling her hard against her pussy. It was hot as fuck.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "April, God, you need to give Rick a lesson. Lick my little pussy, honey!"

April did as commanded, and she slid one hand off my mother's thigh, turning her palm up and sliding two fingers inside. She fingered her, the fingers never leaving my mother's cunt but pulsing rapidly inside her with a "come hither" move, all while she gave tender loving care to my mother's clit.

She came again.

"Mmmmmmmmmaaaa aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! Oh! Oh! Oh! God! Mmm! God!"

This orgasm had a different flavor than the two I had given her. It was a slower build and a lower intensity, but it went on and on.

"Mmm, yes! April! Fuck! April! God!"

She couldn't get out more than a word at a time as she rode April's lips to peak after peak of pleasure, like she was a boat cresting the waves. She didn't spray her juices this time, but April had her in the palm of her hand in more ways than one. My cock was as straight as a flagpole as I watched the two women enjoy giving and receiving pleasure so much.

"Fuck, you girls are sexy," I groaned.

My mother smiled as April sat up. "Girls? I believe I'm old enough to be your mother, young man. Since I am."

"Do you two know anything I can do with this after a show like that?" I asked, motioning to my cock.

"Maybe April needs a turn," my mother said. "I can't be too selfish."

April bent down and kissed my mother again, and my mother didn't even think about complaining the way she had when my dad wanted to kiss her after eating her out. She simply opened her lips to accept April's tongue, and then she even giggled and licked around April's cheeks and chin.

"You're sweet, Eva," April said. "But I've fucked your stud son a million times, and I'll fuck him a million more. Tonight is all about you."

Mom opened her legs again and pointed to me.

"You heard your sweet little girlfriend, Paul," she said. "Get that cock over here and fuck me with it."

I smile at her. "Anytime, mom. Get on your knees."

"Why?" she asks.

"Because I want to fuck you doggy style."

She rolls over, and I get an amazing eyeful of those enormous tits hanging down from her chest like ripe melons. I'm amazed they don't drag on the floor, but as she positions herself they swing and bounce like something straight out of the best dream I've ever had.

I push down on the center of her back a little and pull up on her hair until she's in a position I'm satisfied with, and then I slide my cock inside her.

"Jesus, mom. Your cunt is so wet right now I slide right in like nothing."

"You did it to me baby," she says as she thrusts back toward me, her soft round ass slapping against my pelvis. "You made me so wet. You too April."

April was kneeling by my mom's side, her hands reaching down to fondle those squeezing fun bags.

"You did it too, Eva. You know why?"

"Why?" my mother said as she fucked back and forth against my cock. We weren't at a frantic rhythm yet, we were just enjoying the feeling of our flesh together, slapping, slapping, slapping her skin against mine.

"Because deep down, after all these years of pretending to be a good church wife, you're like me, aren't you? You're a dirty fucking slut who just wants to cum on a thick cock or a wet tongue. You're a nympho who wants it as hard and as long and as filthy as you can take it, aren't you?"

As April spoke, my mother had shifted forward onto her shoulders, one hand reaching back and pressing on her clit, her fingertips feeling my cock slide in and out of her pussy as she stimulated herself.

"Aren't you?" April said again. "Admit it, Eva. You're a harlot."

"Yes," my mother moaned.

"You're a whore."

"Yes, my mother said, pushing up again on all fours, looking into April's eyes.

"You're a fucking cumslut and you fucking love it!"

"YES!" cried my mom. "I fucking love it! I fucking love my son's thick hard cock deep inside my pussy! I fucking love feeling you squeezing my tits, you little tease! I fucking love getting FUCKED like a bitch in heat! It's true! Fuck me, son! Fuck me baby! Show April what I am! Fuck your mother!"

Jesus Christ. April kept the dirty talk coming, and my mom gave it back to her just as filthy.

"That's right, you filthy cunt! Fuck your son! Fuck your baby boy! Take that cock deep inside you!"

"I'm fucking taking it, April! I'm fucking my son! I'm a whore, I just didn't know it!"

April kissed her again and the moved, sliding under my mother. I watched my mom's tits drag along April's body as she positioned herself like an auto mechanic going under a car to work, and when she'd positioned her head at my mother's pelvis she said, "Now eat me out too, Eva."

My mother's head dropped down, and she kissed April's snatch, then licked it, then practically dove into it. Her nose was almost in April's butt, but she didn't seem to care. Her lust was at such a high pitch by this point that she probably would have eaten my girlfriend's ass if we'd told her too. For her part, April had us both slide our knees out, bringing my mother's cunt down closer to her face. And then they sixty-nined while I fucked my mother, April's tongue tickling my shaft and my balls as I slid in and out.

It felt fucking amazing. Every time I slid out of my mother's pussy, there was April with more stimulation. I'd never felt anything quite like it. Our combined juices dripped down onto April's face, but of course she didn't give a damn. She just kept moaning away like a fucking pornstar, babbling her filthy talk whenever she came up for air.

"Oooohhh, yeah, fuck! You two are so fucking sexy! Fuck her, Paul! Fuck her!"