Lighten Up Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help but join in the talk, even though my lust-drenched brain left me barely coherent.

"Oh yeah, fucking bitches. Fuck your ass back to me mom! Gonna destroy this pussy! All fucking mine! Motherfuck! Shit!"

"You are a motherfucker, baby," my mom groaned. "And I'm a sonfucker! Fuck this cunt! The cunt you came out of! Fuck!"

I had no idea my mother would be this into it. But she loved it.

I rocked in and out, harder and harder, and soon April had to drop her head because we were slamming together so hard. She stayed underneath us though, mesmerized either by the sight of my drilling my mother for all I was worth or by the feel of my mom's lips around her own pussy.

"FUCK THAT BITCH, PAUL!" she cried. "FUCK YOUR SLUT MOTHER!"

I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed my mom's blonde hair and pulled it back hard, her head snapping up, her back arched like she'd been born to be a fuckslut. She wailed in pleasure, and I wanted to grab her tits so that I could feel the weight of those spectacular breasts one more time, but I couldn't do it. With one hand around her waist and one pulling her hair, I shoved inside one last time and then felt my balls tighten, electricity shooting from root to tip as I fired blast after blast after blast of jizz deep inside her clenching pussy. I imagined the thick white liquid shooting deep, coating the walls of her cunt with my seed, practically flooding her with my jizz.

I roared, "FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!" and it was only as I started to come down that I realized she had come too, pussy juice dripping down onto April's face as my mother babbled profanity she had never said before about an hour ago. "Ohshitohgodohfuckoh godohjesusohdamnohfuck!"

I leaned over her back, my face on her shoulder blades, and I did grab her tits now, feeling them huge and soft and still slightly sticky from my earlier cum. I kneaded them and whispered to my mother, "From now on I'm here for you and you're here for me anytime, all right? Fuck family forever, right?"

She nodded. "Forever. I love you, Paul. You're such a good son."

I pulled my cock out of her slowly, and as I did most of my creampie came with it. It slid out, dripping down into April's waiting mouth, and when my cock was totally out she leaned her head up and suctioned my mother's pussy some more, trying to get all of it. She rolled out from underneath my mother and I said, "One more thing, mom."

April pulled my mother to her knees and then positioned her head up higher. She opened her mouth and dripped the cum from between her lips, drooling it down into my mother's waiting mouth. Some of it missed and hit my mother's chin, sliding down onto her breasts, and April used a finger to wipe some of it up and then pushed the cum and the finger into my mother's mouth too.

"Don't swallow," she said, strands of cum and saliva still on her lips. "Play with it. Savor it. And then give it back to me. This is called cum swapping, and it's fucking filthy, because we're two filthy sluts, aren't we, Eva?"

My mother nodded and did as she was told. The cum slid out of her lips and into April's, and again, some of it dripped down their chins and onto their fat tits. April pulled some of it out of her mouth with her fingers, playing with it, watching the thick strands stretch. She pushed my mother down and then spit it all over my mother's round breasts, only to lick it up and suck it in again. The mixture was half spit by this point, but neither woman seemed to care, and this time April dripped about half of it into my mother's mouth and then spat the rest at her face. A thick wad of phlegm and cum streaked from my mother's forehead, across the bridge of her nose, and down to her cheek.

My mother laughed. "Holy God, I never even imagined I could be this dirty. But I fucking love it."

She was rubbing the cum and spit into her skin when the door opened and my father and sisters walked in. My mother froze, a look of absolute horror on her face, until Rachel ran over, tearing her shirt off as she did so, and gave her an enormous hug, pressing their breasts together. Rachel's chest was dwarfed by my mother's but this wasn't about competition. Just the opposite.

"Hooray!It worked! Now we can all have fun together! No more sneaking around!"

"But . . . but . . . you knew? And Rick?"

We told her everything then. About April and how it started. About fucking Lily in the church. About my dad discovering Rachel and I. She sat there, naked and still covered with spit and cum, and soaked it all in (pun fully intended once again).

When we were done, Rachel spoke up again.

"Now that there are no more secrets in this house, can we please have a fucking orgy right now? I've been dying to eat mom's cunt for weeks now!"

My mother looked back and forth among all of us. And then the big-titted bitch gave a huge smile.

"I don't know how many more orgasms I can have tonight. But I'm willing to find out."

*****

Author's note: Thanks for reading another chapter! I am having a lot of fun with this family. What do you want to see next? Comment or send me a message and let me know what combinations, activities, etc. you might want to see in the next chapter. I'll take any suggestions that turn me on too. :)