Lights End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went to the basin and wet a cloth, then cleaned her wound and she squirmed and hissed and sobbed. He took her leash and unclipped it, then led her to the mat next to the wall with her water and food bowl. He clipped her to the short chain and walked away from her.

Night was coming. He stepped to the balcony and dissipated into the shadows.

Linley felt the moment she was alone in the room. He was gone, but she still dared not move. It was getting dark and it was cold. She huddled on the small mat and shivered, wondering if he was working and she was supposed to try and sleep like this. An hour passed and she was shaking so hard, her bones ached with the cold and parts of her body were still on fire. The stripes of pain across her back would still be making her weep if she had any tears left. She heard him suddenly, his soft, quiet movements as he crossed the room to his bed. She lifted her eyes and watched as he undressed before climbing into the blankets.

Eli let out a breath, ready to sleep, but he heard her move. He smiled slightly. Eventually, they all tried to kill him. All of them. He let her come, wondering what she would use. He felt her touch the bed, then gently climb up and he forced himself to stillness, waiting. Did she have a bludgeon? Something sharp? The idiots never understood what immortal meant. Still, it was fun to punish them after, so he waited. She slipped beneath the blankets and he wondered if she meant to try and cut his manhood off. One girl had tried that once, though he hadn't understood that. He never raped them. He tortured their sex like he had every part of their body, but it was never sexual.

The girl curled on the bed next to him, shivering. She snuggled herself in, close and Eli froze. She sighed and pressed herself closer, warming herself with his body heat. Was she really not going to try and kill him? She had come to him for comfort?!? He remained still, wondering if it were a trick. She was trying to lull him. Her breathing slowed and her body relaxed.

She was asleep. Next to him, in his bed. He was outraged, but also still in shock. Not one of them had ever come to him for comfort. She warmed against him as he lay there trying to decide if he should punish her or not. He fell asleep debating.

He woke at first light. He had a ritual, but the small girl curled up next to him in his bed made him falter. His cock was rock hard like it was every morning. He always took care of his own need in the morning before getting up. He'd be damned if he let his pet stop him. He closed his eyes and began stroking himself, ignoring the little bundle of heat next to him.

He did feel her when she woke though, and was aware when she rose enough to watch him in his morning ritual. She slid her hand across his chest and lay on his shoulder, watching. It did not make him uncomfortable, she was only a pet. A toy. If anything, it may have heightened the pleasure slightly. Not too much. This was a normal bodily function that he had to take care of. No different that pissing or shitting. His body required it, he took care of it. He came and paused only a moment to catch his breath before getting up and going to the basin. He could feel her eyes on him. He returned to her and sat, then rolled her roughly across his knee. He spanked her with his hand, something he didn't normally do. He preferred less personal, but just now he wanted to feel her ass warm under his blows. She cried and squirmed and kicked, but did not struggle. She was so unusual, this girl. He didn't understand her.

He released her and tossed her the same shirt he had let her use the day before, then fed and watered her before leaving.

Linley sat there alone for hours after he left. She tried to plan, to strategize, but mostly her mind kept going back to her pain and she tried to find a better way to sit. He finally came through the door and she stood with her eyes down and waited patiently. He fed and watered her again, though she didn't really need it, then went to his desk as he gestured her to her bowls. She went obediently and ate and drank. As soon as she ate what she could stomach, she went to kneel next to him at his chair. He was scribbling away, focusing on his work, but she knew he was aware of her. He tossed the pen down then turned to her suddenly. He put a single finger under her chin and lifted her face to his. He looked into her eyes for several long moments, scowling before standing and gesturing.

Linley followed him to a wall with several chains on it, feeling sick all over again. He turned her and pushed her to the wall, clipping all of her cuffs to the wall so she couldn't move. He clipped her collar last and went to a small table with a box on it. He opened it and looked over the contents before pulling out a small clip with a ring on it. He didn't pause or wait, he turned and pinched her nipple hard enough to draw a wail from her. As soon as it was hard, he snapped the clip on it, making her scream again. Her other nipple got the same treatment and the same sort of clip. She was still sore enough from the beating her breasts took that it was much worse than this new torture alone. He flicked them both, testing their hold and making her whimper again. He turned and took out a chain, linking it to one clip, then the other. It was too short and he had to pull her breasts painfully to get them close enough. When he released, the chain pulled on the clamps and her nipples hard enough to make her scream and struggle in her bonds. He pulled out two larger clamps and pinched skin together on her waist before attaching a clamp so tight it drew another loud wail. He did the same to the other side, then attached two more chains from each of those clamps to her nipples. Now they were pulled in and down as well. He pulled out another clamp and knelt, putting his fingers on her pussy and spreading her labia apart with as much interest as a doctor might. He closed the clamp around her clit and the scream it drew was loud and piercing. She screamed until she was out of breath and then again and again. Two more chains came out, attaching the last clamp to the ones on her waist. She was trying to hunch in on herself, but she had no slack. The pain was unbearable and she was about to beg him for mercy, but he stood and went to the balcony and was gone.

Linley was alone with the excruciating pain for over an hour. She was still crying and pleading hoarsely when he returned. He went to her quietly, unclamping her efficiently before unclipping her cuffs. She went to her knees immediately and hugged herself, rocking. He yanked her up and pulled her to her mat, clipping her into place again before going to get ready for bed. He lay listening to her sob quietly for a while and when she finally calmed down, he closed his eyes to sleep.

He woke, but did not move when she climbed into bed with him again. She cuddled against him for all the world as if she needed him. He lay wondering about her. He felt like she was invading his space and he should not allow it, but the other side of it felt like it felt good to be needed, even in such a small way.

He decided he would let it stand for now, but wouldn't let it affect any of the plans he had in store for her. Only because it was warmer and comfortable. He slept.

When he woke and began his morning ritual, she woke as well and laid on his shoulder to watch again. He wondered if she was curious, or perhaps an innocent?

She slid closer suddenly and slid her hand down, reaching past his cock to gently cup his balls. He tensed a moment, thinking she meant to try and hurt him, but she did not. She stroked them softly, watching from several inches away as he stroked himself.

Closing his eyes, he tried to pull back from the edge. He had forgotten how good it felt to have a warm hand, a touch not his own. He was getting close quickly and she shifted again. He felt warm, wet heat cover the tip of his cock and his eyes shot open to see her take the tip in her mouth as he yanked. He came immediately, shooting into her mouth. He groaned as she pulled and sucked with her little lips, swallowing everything. He swallowed hard looking down at her, then laid back. That was better than having to go clean up... but still.

He sat up and turned her over his knee again, punishing her for her forwardness and intrusion. The whole time he thought about those hot, wet lips and how good they had felt sucking up his cum. He dumped her to the floor before feeding and watering her and leaving, agitated.

He did not return until almost dark. He quickly clipped her to her mat and left, not speaking to her or looking at her. When he returned, he went to the box and pulled out a small device. He yanked her arms behind her back and clipped her wrists together before sliding a ring over each thumb, holding her thumbs together as well. He tightened the screw down on them until she cried out. She would not be unhooking herself tonight.

He went to bed. In the morning he completed his ritual alone, like normal and hated that he wanted more. She had given him a small sample of that additional pleasure and that pissed him off. He picked up the paddle on his way to her and swung it full arm across her bottom. Her shrill scream was music to his ears as he landed two more. He dropped it then left her there without food or water.

He would not have returned until night if it were not weeks end and he didn't have to take her down to dinner.

Her thumbs were bleeding and her eyes vacant as he unhooked her from the wall, attaching the leash. She looked terrible, her face blotchy, her hair disheveled. She had bruises all over her and blood dripping from her thumbs freely now that the pressure was gone. He smiled grimly as he led her down. She was shaking and wide eyed from shock as he opened the door. All of his brothers stood when he shoved her to the floor, to her bowls and Joshua looked furious.

"You truly are a monster, Eli," he hissed.

"Do you remember the girl from two cycles ago? The chubby one? I brought her down with open cuts across her back from the cane, a full dozen of them. She cried and begged you all to help her. Not one of you spoke up or even looked at her. Why is this one different? The next time, when she had an eye missing, scooped right out, you said nothing. This girl is mine. I will do as I please with her and none of you can stop me. If you try, I will invoke my rights. We will see how it is settled then."

"No one is interfering, I am stating a fact. You do not deserve her."

"And yet, from her own lips she said she would not go to you if I let her. She would stay."

There was silence then as everyone sat down tensely.

Linley stayed on the floor, staring numbly, wishing for sleep. She was so tired and she ached so badly. She drank gratefully when he gave her water, but could not eat more than a few bites. She pressed her head to his calf when she finished, trying to block out the noise of the others speaking. She could not focus on them, or what they represented. She could only focus on Eli and how to please him. How to make him human.

He clipped her to her mat that night and wondered if she would be dumb enough to try and unhook herself again. He slipped away as darkness fell and looked at her when he returned. She was huddled up, hugging herself and shaking. With an evil chuckle, he lowered the temperature a few more degrees before climbing in bed.

To his amazement, she did climb into bed with him again, still shaking. She huddled against him and even pulled his arm down and around her as she clutched him. He lay there shocked and amazed at her audacity. She was so small. Such a slight thing wrapped in his arm. Weak. Frail. Gods. He hated that she needed him like this, trusted him to not hurt her. He hated that he did not want to hurt her right this moment. She was seeking safety in his arms. Not trying to hide in part of Lights End, or trying to run. She came to him. He swallowed angrily, but held her against him as she fell asleep. He would punish her for this in the morning.

Morning came and she woke him seconds before he woke on his own. Her fingers wrapped around his cock and her mouth sliding over the tip. He grabbed a fistful of her hair to yank her back just as she slid her mouth and tongue down his shaft and he groaned again, letting her. Gods, her mouth was hot and wet and tight without being rigid. Her tongue played over him and he used his grip to pull her down harder and faster instead of pulling her away. It felt so fucking good as he hit the back of her throat.

Linley let his hand control her speed, but she pushed him further and further down her throat with each pass until she was taking all of him. He was more than twice what she was used to, both in length and girth, but she forced her throat to open to him as he gasped and moaned in pleasure. He came much more quickly than he had while jerking himself off and she swallowed convulsively as he held her head down the length of him. When he finished, she pulled back slowly, licking and sucking him clean as she did.

He released his hold on her hair and panted as he lay there staring wide eyed at the ceiling. Fuck. That had been amazing. He still had to punish her. She had woken him and presumed to touch him, not to mention unhooking herself and getting into his bed.

He got up and pulled her across his lap, laying his hand on her bottom, but he looked down at her in confusion. She lay quietly, willingly, waiting for the punishment. He spanked her, but probably not as hard as he should have. She still cried out and squirmed and he considered how to best punish her for the day.

Part of him wanted to go easy enough that she would return that night... and suck his cock again. The thought of it made his dick twitch and he sucked his breath in in shock. He hadn't gotten hard twice in one day for as long as he could remember. Not since the first companion. No. He would not think of her. He redoubled his efforts on her ass until his own hand was stinging too badly to continue. He gave her no time to recover, he dragged her to the wall and chained her to it with her back and ass out.

Stalking away, he pulled out another box. One he usually saved for hard offenses. He set it down and opened it then began setting out pieces. Once he decided on a size, he put the others away and moved to the next piece. That one was easier to determine, the size on it mattered less for the moment. He could further that later if she required more hard lessons. He set the size two next to the size four and put the rest away. Next he coated them both in oil and set them aside. He wrapped a belt around her waist with a third strap dangling down her middle right below her belly button. He secured the belt as tight as it would go, then moved to the two oil covered devices. The size four plug he shoved into her ass roughly after spreading her cheeks. She screamed and tried to arch her back against it, but he didn't pause or wait. He took the other long size two phallus and slid it into her pussy. For that she did not scream, not yet. He pulled the dangling strap up between her legs , holding the plug and phallus securely in place, securing it to the back of the belt and wrenching it down, digging into the slit between her legs painfully. She wailed and sobbed and tried to squirm but she had no room.

He put everything away slowly, watching as she whimpered and struggled, waiting for the oil to start working.

He knew the moment it began. She went still, frozen. Her cheek was planted against the wall and her eyes went wide as she began panting, her breath hitching and catching as the oil heated inside of her. She whimpered and shook her head, trying to push the pain away, but he knew it was going to get so much worse.

He dressed and was starting out the door when the first scream came. He smiled as he shut the door, leaving her to her day of pain.

When he returned that evening, she had pissed herself and there was drool hanging from her slack lips. She had passed out. He removed the belt and the plug and phallus, then unhooked her feet first. Before he unhooked her arms, he caught her around the waist so she wouldn't fall. She was easy to carry down to the baths and he tossed her into one of the deep pools. She came up sputtering and coughing. With a scream of fear.

He took his clothes off and stepped in with her, relaxing across from her.

"Wash yourself," he demanded. "And then me."

Her eyes darted around the room, large and fearful. She was shaking and jerky in her movements, but she washed herself. When she finished, she stared wide eyed at nothing for a moment, then moved to him and started scrubbing him. She seemed to settle down as she worked, her wits coming back to her. She washed and scrubbed his hair, massaging his scalp with deft fingers, then his shoulders, working out stress he didn't know he was holding in them. She scrubbed his arms and back and legs, then his torso. He watched her eyes flit up to his and back down as she climbed up, straddling him to wash his chest. She moved slowly, deliberately, her eyes following the motions of her hands. She leaned, reaching and he felt her pussy press and roll against his dick and it immediately got hard. Her breath caught and her eyed flitted up to his again, but she kept washing. She moved as if washing, but her hips slid around to position herself so that his cock was up his belly and she could roll her hips over it with ease.

For a moment, he considered grabbing her by the throat and holding her under the water until she passed out. He waited though, his body tense as she worked her hips slowly, her hands sliding over his chest. She dropped the cloth and let her fingers glide through the soap and then lifted herself, sliding her pussy along the length of him. When she reached the tip, she hovered for a moment, then reached into the water and guided his cock to her entrance. He grabbed her hips angrily and she froze, looking up at him. Her eyes, so big and brown and full of want, her full little lips, parted with anticipation. He was so torn. He had not coupled with a companion since his first, but he wanted this... his body did at least. His body was demanding it. He relaxed his hold just slightly and pulled her hips lower. She was tight and hot as he eased in and his eyes closed as her fingers went to his hair. She had to work her hips and hold him to guide him in and he could hear her tiny whimpers and sighs as she worked him in. She finally got him as far as he could go, pushing against her inner wall, then she slowly began riding him, her other hand going to his neck to hold on as she rode him.

It was maddening, she was going too slow. It felt so good, but fuck, it wasn't enough. His body needed release. He lifted her out of the water and pushed her over the edge of the inset pool, then shoved into her from behind. She cried out, but it sounded as much pleasure as pain and that spurred him to move faster and harder. He took her hips and pounded into her, looking down at her red and bruised little ass and hips. He came hard, leaning over her and clutching her against him as he shot load after load into her.

He held her there trying to catch his breath and think. He had just fucked her. No finding pleasure and happiness in them, he couldn't let that happen. She was nothing. A toy. A brief plaything and he would not let her become more.

He shoved her back into the water and away as he climbed out. "Clean up," he ordered, drying himself off and gathering his clothes. He left, leaving her there. He needed a moment alone. He got to his tower and got dressed quickly and was gone before she slipped into the room wrapped in a towel.

When he arrived back on his balcony, he looked in his room to see if she was there or had tried to run and hide. She was there, waiting patiently next to his bed on the floor. He ignored her as he came in and got a drink, then put food and water in her bowls. She went to them silently and he got in bed, looking at the far wall trying to figure out what he wanted.