Lights End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted her head to look up at him, her eyes full of adoration. He didn't think, he pulled her up into a kiss and it was all he had hoped for. She moved higher, straddling him, her hands on his face as she kissed him passionately, lovingly. She slipped an arm around his neck and slid her other hand into his hair, pulling him harder into her mouth. He pulled her body closer, his other hand on her jaw. His heart ached with a need for this, for her. For her need for him, her feelings for him.

He held her there, kissing her until his need rose again, pressing into the heat of her very wet pussy. She needed no urging to raise up and let him guide himself into her. She rode him slowly, kissing him more gently. The love in her gentleness, her hands and her arms... it was almost more than he could bear. He could feel tears rolling down his cheeks but he refused to acknowledge them. She rode him that way, so slow and loving as she sighed and kissed his jaw and neck for over an hour. Until he could take it no more and rocked forward, putting her on her back. He moved faster, but not rough. Her cries of pleasure were bliss and when she came around his cock, he felt an inordinate amount of satisfaction.

The door opened and immediately closed, but he didn't care. He made love to her, moving faster as he kissed her as she had him. Soft kisses on her lips, her head, her jaw. He came with a sigh of contentment as she moaned. He held her there in his arms, keeping himself deep inside of her as he grew soft.

"Oh, my love, that was amazing," she sighed in a happy whisper, her eyes shining up at him.

He kissed her, then got up, feeling awkward. "Clean up," he demanded as he went to do the same. She followed him and put her arms around him from behind, hugging him close as she kissed his back. He patted her hands, then pulled her around to the basin, feeling his face go hot.

There was a soft knock at the door. "Enter!" Eli snapped, handing Linley one of his shirts as he pulled on a pair of pants.

Amanda came in with a tray, not looking at them as she went to the bed and set it on the table. "The tea is still warm and it is easier to drink warm child," she said, not looking up. "Keep drinking your water and finish all of the broth. Will you be needing anything else m'lord?"

"No. Leave us."

Linley sat and drank the tea, then her broth. She sipped her water and looked up at him as he stood and watched her. He watched her lips part slightly as she looked him over, her eyes taking him in. She liked what she saw, that was obvious. She raised her eyes back to his and she blushed. Part of him wanted to smile at her, but he shoved it away.

He pulled on a shirt and looked at her before going out to the balcony. "Finish that water before I return and another as well."

"Yes my love," she breathed, still blushing.

She was asleep when he returned, still half sitting up, propped up on the pillows. She looked like she had fallen asleep waiting for him. The cup was empty, so he didn't wake her. He undressed and got into bed next to her. She rolled with a small noise and laid on his shoulder with a sigh. He held her stiffly, knowing he was taking an unwise path. End it now, he told himself. Do not get attached. They die. They always die. She would grow old and feeble and die.

It took a long time for him to sleep, holding the small girl in his arms. He wished she didn't feel so good there.

He woke in the morning at his usual time, his cock hard and ready. The moment he stirred, she woke as well and pulled him to kiss her. He made love to her again, relishing in her kisses and her adoring arms. Seconds after he had come and was holding her, his head pressed to hers, the door opened and closed again.

"Come!" he yelled angrily.

Amanda stepped in, her head down and cheeks pink. Eli rolled off of Linley and went to the basin. Amanda looked at Linleys eyes. "How do you feel girl?"

"Better Amanda, thank you for your help. Truly."

"Happy to help child. Keep drinking your water, you look much better today. Is the pain gone? I brought more tea, just in case."

"Thank you Amanda. Would half a cup help as well as a full? It is not so bad as yesterday and I need to be more... alert today."

"Yes girl, it will help and not numb your head so much. Eat all of your oatmeal."

"I will, thank you."

Amanda left and Linley got up and hurried to wash. Eli dressed and watched her eat as he sent a note down the chute.

Moments later, Jeffrey appeared with a box. Linley watched him set it down warily, then watched Eli as he picked the box up and moved it to the table in front of her. The first thing he took out and set on the table was a ball gag. The next was a series of leather straps, all connected. Linley assumed she was supposed to wear it. The last was, to her horror, a long, thick anal plug with a long horse tail attached to the end. Once the plug was inserted, it would look as if she had a tail.

Linley was horrified, but she stood and went to him, pulling his shirt off as she did. He began putting the leather strap outfit on her and she was humiliated all over again. Nothing was covered, nothing. There were triangles of straps around her breast, but her breasts were on full display. The same with her pussy. You could see everything. He left part of it unhooked and hanging and she knew why. There was a hole in that strap to hold the plug in place in her ass. He pulled her hair up into a severe ponytail again, then affixed the ball gag into place, forcing her jaws open painfully. He gently pushed her over the bed and began working her clit until she was mewling and relaxed, open to him. He began working the lubed plug into her slowly, but it's size made her scream around the gag despite his efforts to ease her into it. He kept pushing it in, working it deeper and deeper. Finally, her sore asshole closed around the taper and she could feel the hard plate that held the tail pushing into her cheeks. He secured the plug in place, though she knew there was no way it was going anywhere. It was too large to come back out on it's own.

Finally, he affixed another strap to the gag that went under her chin and over her head, then a leash to that. A bridle, she realized. There were tears rolling down her cheeks when he made her stand. He led her in a circle around the room, but she had trouble walking with the large plug in her ass.

"Walk right. Keep your head held high and be ready to do all you are asked. I said walk right!" he demanded and pulled the crop off his hip. He smacked her hip with it lightly.

Linley forced herself to walk as well as she could, despite the discomfort.

"Tall and proud. Head up. Good girl. Come." He led her out the door and down the stairs, then outside. The grass was soft on her bare feet and she let out a sigh despite her discomfort. He led her at a fast pace to a large flower garden, and to her horror, there were people there. Two of the brothers with their companions. She kept her head high as she stayed close to Eli, but did not look at them as they watched her. One of them was Joshua. Eli walked her around, then sat down on a bench. Without being told, she went to her hands and knees on the grass next to him, her head high, staring at the fountain in front of her. Eli petted her. Linley could see the others watching her in horror and anger. She wanted to hide her face, but instead she turned and offered her ass to Eli, putting her face in the grass. He used the crop to smack her several times, then tugged the leash. She went back to her place next to him. He stood and she quickly followed, walking proudly almost next to him, but a step behind. He went to a large, fenced off circle , then tied her leash to a slat in the fence. She dropped to her knees as he went out into the dirt and took off his jacket. He picked up a sword and Linley felt people moving up around her. She watched Eli raptly, not daring to look around at the people standing next to her. One of them took his own jacket off and went out to the field with Eli. It was Joshua.

"Oh you poor thing," a girl whispered.

Linley did not acknowledge her or look away from Eli as he and Joshua began sparring. She saw quickly that Eli was good.

She blushed when she heard Levi come up behind her. "Now that looks good enough to eat. Maley, I am going to have to get you an outfit like that. Hello there girl. Regretting your decision yet?"

Linley ignored him.

"I'm talking to you," he said more loudly with a light smack on her bottom, right on the plug. Linley yelped around the gag and Eli turned to her. His face went red with rage.

"Did you just strike my slave?" he demanded, stalking to Levi.

"It was barely a pat, she wouldn't acknowledge me. I was making sure she heard me," Levi answered dismissively.

"I am calling you to account," Eli spat through gritted teeth.

Everyone went still and Linley could feel the tension in everyone.

"Eli..." Aaron began.

"No. He struck my slave. I call him to account. You all bore witness."

"We did," Aaron said gently. "I don't think he realized how much a touch there might hurt her. Eli, he hardly touched her, and you have done so much..."

"What I do to my own slave is no one's concern but mine. I call him to account. Would you deny me?"

"No," Joshua said angrily. "We will not deny you. We do not touch each others companions, it is one of our oldest rules. Levi, you have no excuses. Maley. You belong to Eli for 24 hours, starting now."

"What? NO!" the girl wailed. Eli struck her, hard, knocking her to the ground. Levi rushed to her, but did not touch her.

"If you kill her, you know the penalty," Levi said angrily.

"She looks much more resilient than my own slave," Eli smirked. "I've seen football players who weren't built as big as her. She won't be dead. She just may not be very useful for a while."

He untied Linleys leash and she stood quickly as Eli grabbed a handful of the other girls hair. He drug her to his tower, her screaming and struggling the entire time.

As soon as they reached his room, he released Linleys leash and she went to her knees immediately. Maley, who really was built like a linebacker, he secured to his wall, ass out. She struggled and cussed him, but he ignored her as cut off her clothes and pulled his little box out. He pulled out a huge phallus and an even larger anal plug and coated them in oil before putting the belt on her. He shoved the phallus in first and the girl wailed and begged him to take it out."

"You want it out?" he asked dangerously.

"Please! Yes please!"

He pulled it out and pulled out a larger one, coating it as well. He picked up the plug and started working it into her as she screamed and bucked against the wall. He was not gentle as he shoved it in. He was less gentle with the phallus, shoving it up hard with the palm of his hand. He secured them both with the strap, then washed his hands. He lifted Linleys leash and she stood, staring at Maley in wide eyed horror.

"You feel bad for her?" Eli asked softly. Linley nodded emphatically. "You would have me go easier on her?" She nodded again. "You would take her place?" Linley hesitated, but nodded slowly, tears coming to her eyes.

"Duly noted. Come," he commanded, pulling her down the stairs. He went back out to the practice field, where all of the other brothers were still in a group, yelling at each other.

"Where is she?" Levi demanded, looking around as Eli approached.

"She is fine, I chained her to a wall," he said offhandedly, securing Linleys leash to the same slat. She went to her hands and knees.

"Eli," David began.

"No. Rules are rules. He put his hands on my slave, hurt her even. Do any of you deny it?"

"I think he just scared her," Aaron said gently.

"I came to spar. Do any of you..."

"I will!" Levi said angrily.

Linley watched them spar. She watched Eli spar with every single one of his brothers, who all seemed angry at him. Eli beat them all, even after it was obvious he was winded. She was in awe of him. How was he so good? She supposed he had more time to practice than the others did.

More of the girls moved close to her and tried to whisper to her, offer their commiseration, but she ignored them all. They stayed close and she could hear them speaking, mostly about her and how badly Eli was treating her.

It finally ended, none of the brothers wanting back onto the field. Eli took her leash and she stood, staggering slightly which earned her a light smack. She stood up straight and tall and dared look the other girls in the eye. She showed no fear or sadness or pain. She showed only pride. She also noticed Levi was gone.

"Eli," Joshua said, his tone less angry. "Do not break his companion. It was a light offense. She does not deserve you anger."

"She is more than capable of handling it. My own slave offered to stand in for her. Would it be so bad if she did that? I will return her here at ten tomorrow. Hmm. Perhaps not. Tell him to be at the base of my tower at ten. She may not be able to walk all the way out here." He chuckled as he led Linley off. She cast all of them a single challenging look as he led her away.

He took her to the greenhouse and showed her the plants he liked to work on, how to care for them, what they were. Halfway through, he turned to her with a smirk. "I saw the way you looked at those girls. You have pleased me well so far today. Keep it up into weeks end meal tonight."

She nodded, a single dip of her head to him, but he could see the pleased and proud look in her eyes. He kissed the top of her head and showed her the rest of his plants. After, he led her out into the grass, walking her out in the rolling hills to look around the huge valley nestled into a deep bowl with high cliffs. It was beautiful. Finally, he led her back inside to the dining hall. Levi glared at him, but Eli didn't notice as he led her to his chair. She stared a challenge at everyone before going to her hands and knees in front of her bowls. Eli stroked her hair and back before undoing her ball gag and pouring her some water. She drank it all quickly and he poured her more before filling her food bowl.

The dinner was tense and quiet with little to no conversation. Eli didn't really wait at all, he finished quickly and stood. Linley stood quickly, picking up the gag and followed him up to his tower.

The girl was hanging limply and Eli immediately sent down. He led Linley to the bed and leaned her over it. Adam showed up and Eli motioned to the floor near the girl. The man began cleaning up the piss. He took Linley out of the straps, then eased the plug out of her as she wailed and sobbed. She managed to collect herself almost as soon as he removed it, though she still sniffled and winced as she stood to face him.

"You did very well. You may put my shirt on and lay down while I am gone," he said, then pulled her hand up and kissed the inside of her wrist. She blushed and smiled under his praise, then went up on tiptoe to kiss his lips. He offered her a small, pleased smile before he went to the girl on the wall.

He took the belt off and the phallus slid out on it's own. She woke and bleated like a sheep when he began to roughly work the plug out. He had to move quickly when he got it out, as she shit on the floor. Adam quickly cleaned it up, though he looked disgusted. Eli looked furious, but he left without punishing her further, going to the balcony.

Linley wanted to go to the girl, comfort her, but she knew Eli would not like that. She curled up in his shirt on the bed, laying on her side. She was sore and very tender, but she knew Maley must be worse. She had stressed herself sick over it by the time he returned.

He came to the bed, pulling off his shirt, then scowled down at her. "What is wrong with you?" Fearful and trembling, she looked over her shoulder at Maley and he growled in frustration. "You would truly take her place?" he asked angrily.

Linley nodded, tears in her eyes.

Eli growled in anger as he wrote a summons and sent it, then went to Maley and began releasing her restraints. The girl fell to the floor, sobbing and Eli stalked away from her. Adam came in and Eli motioned to Maley. Adam cleaned her up as Eli waited, scowling at Linley the whole time.

As soon as Adam was done, Eli secured the girls wrists behind her back and chained her to the wall. He left her laying there on the floor as he returned to bed, shucking his pants as he did. Linley started to get up, to go to the wall but he caught her arm. "Lay down," he snapped. She eased back into bed and curled up against him as he pulled her close. "That is your reward for doing so well today. Never expect another."

"Thank you my love," she whispered, kissing his chest gently. "I will strive to be worthy of your generosity."

He heard no sarcasm or derision in her voice, and the way she pulled him closer, hugging him tighter, he felt a warmth spreading over him. He held her close, a peaceful sleep coming over him. More peaceful than he had had in centuries.

She woke him in the morning by climbing onto him, straddling him and taking his cock into her. She was already so hot and wet, and he watched her with a hooded expression as she pulled the shirt off before she began riding him slowly. He watched her face, her expression turn to euphoria as he put his hands on her hips. She got into a steady movement and her pace quickened. He knew from the way she was biting her lip that she was working to her own orgasm as well as his. Her cry of pleasure as her legs locked around his hips and her hot pussy clamped down on his cock brought him to fulfillment. He shoved his hips up into her hard as he came, shooting deep into her. "Oh! Oh yes my love!" she whispered as her tight hole squeezed him and encouraged every drop out of him. She collapsed into his arms with a sigh of content. He stroked her back gently for a moment, then shifted. They both got up and went to wash, then Eli turned to Maley.

The girl was still on the floor and she had pissed herself again. Eli released her restraints and pulled her up by her hair, then shoved her to the basin. "Wash yourself he demanded, then moved to the chute to send for Adam.

Maley lifted the basin in both beefy ands and turned to Eli, lifting it over her head.

"NO! ELI!" Linley screamed, but he was already moving.

He spun and caught the large ceramic basin and jerked it from her hands, then shoved her roughly to the floor as he set it down. "You will pay dearly for that, girl. I have another four hours with you."

The girl lunged at the desk and snatched up his pen, then turned and lunged at Linley as if to stab her with it. Eli looked terrified as he shot forward and grabbed the girl by the hair, stopping her inches from Linleys face. He yanked her back hard, throwing her to the floor to go to Linley. He heard wood break and a loud crack and thud and had Linleys horrified face to tell him what just happened.

He turned and the girl was on the floor, her eyes wide and sightless as blood pooled beneath her. His desk was half collapsed from her head hitting the corner. He turned quickly and pulled Linley to his arms, moving to block her view. "Did she hurt you?" he asked in a whisper.

"No my love. Thank you for saving me!"

"Shhh. Come," he said gently and pulled her with him to send a full summons to his tower.

Amanda, Jeffrey, Adam and Lucan all came in and Amanda went pale. "Take her down and convene my brothers," Eli said coldly. "Replace my desk and clean that up."

They nodded and Eli helped Linley pull on one of his shirts before he got dressed. She was shaking badly and tears were rolling from her eyes. "Easy," he whispered. "You are fine. That is all that matters. Come now." He led her down to the room where she had first seen the six brothers, then pulled his own chair down next to the one she had sat in.