Lights End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How? How could she care for him? How could anyone care for him?

He turned away from her gaze, shame and anger filling him. She dried her hair and went to him. She led him to his bed and pulled him in, pushing him to lay on his stomach. She climbed on him, straddling his back and then digging her fingers and palms into the muscles on his back. He let out a satisfied moan as she massaged him, taking away all of his doubts and fears to just be at peace. As he drifted off, he felt her lean in and kiss his jaw before sliding down and cuddling with his arm. He shifted, turning and pulling the blankets up, then pulled her close to hold her. She was his to hold. It meant nothing, he convinced himself, but it was a token denial and he knew it.

He woke in the morning, his need throbbing and immediate. The moment he shifted, she woke as well. She winced at the light, but quickly moved to take him in her mouth. He caught her arm and laid her down, rolling to hold himself over her. He hesitated, then kissed her tentatively. Her hands went to his face and hair and pulled him closer, tighter, kissing him passionately.

He did something then that he had never done. He moved his hand down her belly all the way to her pussy, already getting hot and wet. He touched her there, exploring, and she gasped and bit her lip and pulled him into more kisses. He slid a finger into her and she moaned into his mouth, rolling her hips up to his fingers. He pulled back, hesitating, then moved lower. He had no real idea how to please a woman with his mouth, but it couldn't be too difficult. He kissed the little patch of hair above her pussy, then pushed her legs apart. She seemed stressed and tense, but she didn't pull away or stop him. He slid his tongue up her slit, tasting her.

"Ooooh!" she moaned in a whisper.

He looked down at her, sliding his fingers through her wet juices and exploring with his eyes as well as his fingers. He slid a finger into her and slid it in and out, watching. Listening to her gasps and sighs as she squirmed was thrilling. He rolled his tongue over that little nub that he knew was easy to torture because of the nerves there. Judging from her reaction and yelp of pleasure, she really liked that. He felt himself smirking as he teased and flicked with his tongue and sucked with his lips. She was panting and she slid her fingers into his hair with one hand, the other gripped the sheets in a fist. Her excitement had her so wet and insensible and the satisfaction in that was its own reward. When she came, with a cry of pleasure and her pussy clenching around his finger, it drove him absolutely wild. He didn't even wait for her to finish before he forced her rigid legs open and rammed into her with a triumphant roar.

Her scream of heightened pleasure as her hands clutched at him brought him over the edge immediately. He couldn't remember the last time he had come that hard as his hand dug into her thigh. The release made his entire body go rigid and her cry of pain was heady. He knew his fingers would leave bruises as he squeezed harder, wanting a larger scream from her. Her wail of despair was perfect as he collapsed above her, gasping for breath. He released her thigh and pushed himself up. She had tears in her eyes, but the wide eyed look she gave him was more of a shock and surprise.

He pushed off of her and went to the basin to wash up, his mind unfogging now that his need had been sated.

She was a thing. His pet. His slave. She was his to punish and torture and use if he wanted to. It wasn't about feelings, he had only wanted to test a few theories on her sensitivity, not bring her pleasure.

She quietly joined him, also washing as he looked down at her in the mirror. She was flushed and her eyes bright. Her full lips were red and swollen, inviting more kisses and he wanted to give them to her.

He turned and dressed, then left, forcing the girl from his mind. He went to his normal routine, but she kept nagging at the back of his mind. She wasn't sick or hurt, she was fine, so why did he care? Why wouldn't she leave his mind in peace?

He stood at the practice yard, holding his sword but not going through any forms. He was standing and thinking of her.

"Eli," David offered and Eli turned to his brother. His brother was standing, his hand on the shoulder of a tall, slender girl with big blue eyes that seemed mostly vacant.

"David," he spat, putting the sword on the stand.

"Have you met Everly? She was studying ballet. She..."

"If I don't give a fuck about my slave, why do you think I would care about yours?" Eli snapped.

"You are in a more foul mood than usual brother," David said mildly. "Would you like to go a round?"

Eli scowled at his brother, then nodded, jerking his sword back up. He went to the center of the practice yard while his brother picked out a sword. Only Eli had his own, he was the only one who practiced as a daily routine and not just when he was bored.

They ended up going eleven rounds over the course of an hour. Eli won with ease every time, but his brother was always happy to go again and again. At first, the vapid looking girl was their only audience, but soon Aaron and Harper joined her, and then Joshua and Oaklynn.

After the eleventh win, David laughed, breathless. "All right brother, I concede. Thank you for the workout."

Eli gave a single nod, but cocked his head when Joshua picked up a sword and stepped into the yard. "You feel up to another go?" Joshua asked, smirking. He was trying to come off as light and joking, but Eli could read the anger in his eyes. He was going to come at him hard.

He smiled grimly and raised his sword with a small bow. If his brother had thought him winded or tired, he was disabused very quickly. Eli took him down in under a minute.

"Again!" Joshua demanded, wiping dirt off his arm and picking his sword up from the ground.

Eli shrugged and waited for his brother to come to him this time. His brother had so much rage in him, he was being clumsy, which was a first for Eli to see. Usually he was the angry one, but Joshua came at him all rage and no finesse. Eli took him down seven more times before Aaron called a halt to it.

"I'm not done!" Joshua scowled.

"It's my turn brother," Aaron grinned as he stepped into the yard, testing his blade.

Joshua stepped out with bad grace and Eli watched Aaron. Of his brothers, Aaron came closest to his abilities. He was sweating and breathless with exertion, but he was happy to get more frustration out on the field. He went three rounds with Aaron in just over an hour. He still won, but the challenge was far superior.

When it ended, he clasped arms with Aaron and enjoyed a rare grim smile with him. He had needed that.

"Eli," Aaron offered, leading him to the girl still standing at the edge. "This is Harper. If you would like, I can come back here the same time tomorrow."

Eli half nodded. "I come at ten, I stayed over today. By now I am usually in the greenhouse."

"Yes, I am aware. Ten then."

Eli watched his brother walk off, the girl on his arm. All of them had had their girls with them. Maybe he should bring Linley with him. Not because he wanted her with him, but to keep her humble. Keep her leashed. On her hands and knees. Show his brothers what a slave should be. Show her what she had lost out on as she watched the other girls walking free, enjoying their time. Happy.

He shoved the sword to the stand and stalked to the greenhouse. Late. He never made it, considering as he walked. He turned mid stride and headed into the manor. Jeffrey was easy to find and he passed off his orders irritably.

He climbed his tower half expecting to go in and catch her doing something she shouldn't be doing. In his desk, in his wardrobe, sleeping in his bed. She was sitting on her mat. Of course. She looked up at him when he came in, her face lighting up and smiling before she dropped her eyes obediently. He walked towards her, then paced in front of her, considering.

"Be prepared, slave, for a very hard day tomorrow."

"Yes my love," she said quickly, breathlessly.

"Master. You will call me Master, especially tomorrow. Do you understand?"

"Yes my master," she breathed.

"Stand." She stood quickly and lifted her eyes to him. "If you misbehave tomorrow, or put a single foot wrong, I will leave you tied to that wall with the belt on for a week. Do you understand me?"

"Yes my master! I will make you proud!"

He looked down at her, so confused. She looked so genuine and eager to please him. If this was a game, tomorrow would see through her ruse.

He took her arm and led her to the wall. She immediately lifted her arms and he secured them with a smirk. She gasped when he yanked her leg up and secured it next to her wrist and then did the same with the other. She looked a little frantic as he looked over his display and he sneered at her. Doubled over on herself, folded in half, struggling to breath. Her pussy and ass were sticking out, exposed, just inches from her face where she could see every blow.

He picked up the crop, a favorite of his, and turned to her. He patted her bottom with it gently, stroking it over her pussy, making her suck in a breath. He followed with a fast, hard smack right on her clit. She jerked in her restraints and let out a cry. He played it over her asshole a moment before landing another hard blow on it. She screamed again, her body trying to tense up in her restraints. He stopped playing with her and began spreading blows all over her ass, thighs and exposed pussy. Her screams and cries and pleas for mercy were a balm. He was not getting weak. She was not making him soft. He smacked harder, landing a final blow on her clit again, then tossing the crop down. He walked away to get himself a drink, then sat to look at her. Her ass was so perfectly red and her tear stricken face was still beautiful. Her pussy lips were swollen and red and he considered burying his cock in her before letting her down. That he wanted to made him angry.

He stood, deciding her wouldn't let her down. He couldn't leave her doubled over, so he undid her hands and let her drop and hang upside down from her ankles. He left her there like that, sniffling and sobbing.

He did not return until well after dark, returning to his balcony. He could hear her before he saw her, still sobbing. He scowled angrily as he went in.

"Silence, or you will stay there all night."

She immediately quieted, but she was still trembling and shaking. He released one leg, then held the other as he unclipped it. He let it down slowly and she lay on the floor, her eyes squeezed shut and breathing hard.

"What is your problem?"

"I'm sorry my master," she whispered hoarsely. "My head."

He got her a drink and helped her sit up to drink it. She whimpered and her hand fluttered to her head. He should have considered the blow to her head and hanging upside down for that long wouldn't mix well. He laid her on the bed, then sent down to Adam for herbs for a headache. He had to wake her up to drink the tea when Adam arrived and she whimpered and clutched Eli, unable to open her eyes.

"This will help her sleep as well m'lord. She may not wake in the night if that's not an issue?"

"It's fine, drink it all Linley," Eli demanded, tipping the cup up when she started to lower it. She choked it all down, making a face.

"Should I check her head m'lord? Her cut and knot?"

"Hurry," Eli demanded with a curt nod.

Adam checked the bump and the cut, but shook his head. "I don't see as it should be causing her additional discomfort now m'lord. I don't specialize in hurts though, if you'd rather I sent for..."

"No. Leave us."

The man left and Eli laid her back down gently before standing to get undressed. "Please don't go my love?" she whispered, her hands curling into little fists as he let her go.

"Hush," he said harshly, but it wrenched his heart to hear her in so much pain and asking for him. Why didn't it effect him the same when she was crying as he beat her? It occurred to him then. When he punished her, she didn't ask for his help, she didn't ask him to hold her or for comfort. She cried and screamed and begged him to stop, but when he was punishing her, she never asked him for help. It was almost as if she was letting him punish her, then coming to him after. Like she knew part of him needed to do it and she separated it from her feelings for him.

He lay down next to her and pulled her against him, trembling. She couldn't really care for him? She didn't know him. It was all some sort of manipulation. Whatever it was, it wouldn't work. He resolved himself to that.

She pulled his arms closer and sighed, pressing her cheek to his fingers. He curled around her and held her as tight as he could. He kissed the top of her head and lay there trying to figure her out.

In the morning, he woke second guessing himself. Did he really want to punish her so harshly again? He realized then, that he hadn't woke with a need to relieve himself. He had woke up worrying about not hurting her too badly. Not breaking her spirit. She was still clutching him, even in her sleep. He sat up and shook her gently, but she did not wake. He shook harder and she rolled to her back limply, still out.

Damn it. He got up and dressed, then sent for Adam. He came immediately, bringing breakfast with him.

"How long will she be out?" he demanded angrily.

"M'lord?"

"The tea? How long will she sleep?"

"She has not woke yet?" he asked, going to Linley to check on her. "M'lord... Please, may I send for Amanda? I don't know why she has not woken."

"Send for her. Tell her to god damn run."

Adam left at a run and Amanda must have been standing by. She came in quickly, going straight to Linley. "What's wrong?" she demanded, pulling back Linleys eyelid.

Adam had followed her back in. "I gave her Marrowroot tea for her headache and to help her sleep."

"Then she should be waking... how much did you give her?"

"A single cup."

"Tsss. You would give a whole cup to Lord Eli, but this little slip you would give less than half. A third. She will be fine M'lord, but she may not wake soon. May I check her wounds?"

"Quickly."

She looked over the head wound and felt around it, then laid her back down. "It looks just fine M'lord. I can come check on her, keep an eye on her if you wish it, until you return."

"Check on her," Eli demanded, then left. He wanted to call down Adam for making the mistake, but he knew it was his own fault. He should not have banished Amanda, she was the healer, she was who knew what to do. Not Adam.

He returned to his tower as soon as Aaron was too tired to keep sparring. It was an excellent way to vent his frustrations. He would have to make his brothers come around more often to the field. She was still asleep and Amanda was sitting close to her, sewing and singing softly. He cleaned at his basin, letting her know he was here, but she did not stop. He went around the bed and pulled his shirt off before laying next to Linley and pulling her close. He silently dared Amanda to speak, but she just kept sewing and singing as if he wasn't there. He turned to pull her closer and stroked her hair back.

Why was she so fragile? She was so much work. So tedious. He should just end her so he wouldn't be so tied in knots all the time. She had no right to do this to him!

'Wake up!' he willed her silently.

Amanda stood and touched Linleys neck, then rolled back her eyes again. Whatever she felt and saw, she didn't say as she sat back down and went back to singing and sewing.

An hour later, she did it again. This time, she nodded and picked up a bottle. She unstoppered it and wafted it under Linleys nose.

Linley jerked, recoiling from the smell, then coughed and opened her eyes. "Oh!" she cried, squeezing her eyes shut again and pressing her face into Elis chest. "My love, I hurt."

"Silence," he demanded, glaring at Amanda.

Amanda did not speak of it or give him a look. She helped Linley turn and peeled back her eyelid again. "Does the light still hurt girl?" Amanda asked in concern.

"Yes!" Linley whispered, pulling back to close her eyes.

"Hmm. Did you hit your head worse? Did something else happen?"

"I hung her by her feet," Eli growled, daring the woman to admonish him or speak against his punishment for his slave.

"Oh, I see. Try to sit up girl. I want you to drink all of this water. You are dehydrated. All of it now. Now here. Drink this tea. I know it's cold, it will still work. It will numb the ache, relax your muscles, but it won't make you sleep. Too much sleep isn't helping your head. Sit up a bit more, I am putting another pillow behind you. Try and sit up as much as you can. Sip more water. M'lord, she will need food, probably a broth is best, may I send for some?"

"Hurry," he demanded.

She scrawled a note and sent it down the tube, then returned to Linley. "Keep sipping child. Let me know when the pain eases."

"Sitting up helped, thank you. It still hurts too bad to open my eyes. I am sorry Master, I will try and do better. I didn't mean to ruin your plans." She pressed her head to his chest, gripping him tightly.

"Drink, Linley," he said gruffly, but not too loud. "I will punish you for this trouble tomorrow."

"Yes Master," she whispered, still clutching him.

Amanda helped her drink the broth as Eli held her. "There you go girl. How's the pain now?"

"I'm not sure. I feel... off. Fuzzy. Like I am out of my body. It's all... muted."

"Good, it is working then. Keep her sitting and drinking m'lord. I will stay and do it if you wish, or leave and come back when she needs more tea and dinner."

"Go," Eli said with a scowl. "Return later."

"As you wish."

As soon as she was gone, Linley moved closer to him and laid her head on his chest. "I am sorry. I will make it up to you. Tomorrow I will make you proud, I swear it."

"You better. Stop talking and rest. You need to harden yourself girl. You are too fragile. You break too easily. I refuse to keep coddling you."

"I will try my love, I will."

He got up and paced, watching her. "Drink," he demanded. She drank down all of the water and he got her some more. "I should punish you now for all the trouble you have put me through."

She looked up at him, then nodded slightly. She turned and rolled to her stomach on the bed, moving so her ass was over the edge. He considered a moment, then lifted her and put her over his lap. He put his hand on her bare bottom and immediately got hard. Traitorous fucking cock. He spanked her, but not hard. She squirmed and cried, but he hardly warmed her bottom at all before turning her back over. She did not hesitate, she spun and opened his pants, pulling his cock out, taking it into her mouth.

He closed his eyes and laid back on the bed, letting her suck him off. Fuck, her hot wet mouth felt so good. She knew her way around a cock, knew how to pull pleasure from him in ways he had never known as she caressed his balls and pressed her tongue against him as she sucked. His hand went to her hair, but he did not force anything, just let her go. When he came into her mouth, she slid her lips down around him and sucked, swallowing and pulling more and more from him. He laid there and let himself bask in the langid feeling for longer than he ever had. She drank her water, then laid on his shoulder, cuddling close to him.

"Sit up," he demanded, but moved so he was sitting up next to her and he could hold her against him.

She put her arms around him in a sort of hug as she laid her head on him. He was uncomfortable in his comfort in holding her. What he wanted was to turn her and kiss her, feel her passion pour into him again. He yearned for it. If he kissed her now, would it be the same? Was it a one time thing?