Like a Daughter to Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought about that as she squirmed on my fingers, her skin already going pink. She bit her lip as she considered my words. "No one is gonna see us?"

"Probably not," I replied, massaging her clit with a finger and making her shudder. "But we'll both regret it if we don't fuck in public today."

"Gnnn, true," she sighed. "Let's have a quickie then. Knowing us, there'll be endless marathon sessions, so it's good to have some variety."

I let her undo my belt and slide down my pants and boxers, my cock springing free. I was already hardening in anticipation of being inside her again. She looked up into my eye as her hand wrapped around my thickening shaft and stroked me eagerly.

"Gonna fuck me with this thing?" she asked quietly, her eyes glinting in desire. "Get it deep in me and cum in me?"

"That's the plan, little girl..." I whispered back, nestling between her legs as she released her grip on me and began sliding my cock against her gooey slit. I took her by the wrists and pinned them over her head with one hand. She shuddered as my strength overpowered her. One leg slug around my hip.

"Oh, God..." she whispered, almost too quietly to hear.

I gripped her waist with my free hand and pushed myself inside her. She was already so wet that I didn't need to prepare her entrance. My cock slid through the tight ring of muscle and she sighed as loud as she dared. We both completely ignored the outside world as we lost ourselves in one another.

"That feels so good," she sighed in a tiny voice. "You feel so good..."

We looked into one another's eyes as we pushed our hips together rhythmically, her wet pussy squeezing me with each thrust. We weren't looking to prolong climax, we just wanted to cum together. We were so into our mutual lust that we didn't even need to fuck quickly in a frenzy, making noise. Just churning against one another had the desired effect.

Within two minutes, Cait sighed and pressed to me with all her might, taking me deep inside as I came in her. We kissed deeply and hungrily while we climaxed together. We were both panting heavily as our fucking ended, foreheads pressed together.

"God, I love you..." she whispered, her hands coming down to caress my shoulders and through my hair.

"I love you too, squirt," I replied, my hands on her waist, my cock still buried in her. "See? We didn't get arrested."

"More good luck than good management, I'm sure," she giggled, shivering as I pulled myself out of her. My cum was already trickling down her leg and just plain dripping out of her pussy onto the grass below. "Lookit the mess you've made of me, Ludo. Can't take you anywhere, can I?"

"That didn't exactly sound like a complaint," I said, grinning as we walked out of the knot of trees, holding hands again. "And I'm really glad we did that."

"Me too," she said cheerfully, hugging my arm. "And just think, now we can make porn of ourselves and not have to use Joaquin and Solitaire as proxies."

"I love that sound of that, too," I agreed. "We can use them when you like, of course. It'd be fun for Joaquin fuck you at the same time I do."

"Oh, you mean DP me?" she almost exclaimed, her eyes widening as she looked at me. "Jeebus, I might die."

"A chance I'm willing to take, babygirl." I laughed.

***

Cait was asleep on me in the living room as I sat in my big Love-Sac chair. She was facing out, her legs resting on mine while my hands sat contentedly on her breasts. A light coverlet was thrown over us. I smiled as I looked at her face, which seemed so angelic in the dim light. I kissed her temple and she murmured contentedly, nestling into me a little more while still sound asleep.

I heard the door to the foyer open and in came Anita, returning from who-knows-where. She glanced into the living room, seeing us sunk into the chair. She gave me a suspicious look before walking over quietly, still staring at Cait and I. With one hand, she pulled the coverlet away, exposing our bodies- she could now see that my cock was deep inside Cait, her pussylips split wide by my shaft.

She looked at the ceiling, crossed herself and mouthed the words 'Thank you, Jesus' before replacing the coverlet and heading upstairs without another word. I tried not to chuckle, lest I wake up my beloved Cait.

She stirred and returned to consciousness some half hour later, turning around and kissing me, whispering about what she had planned for us. I knew then we were going to be pretty inseparable.

Thus began the Summer of Love.

***

Author's Notes: The story ain't over, so please no PMs and whinemail about wanting more. I'm having a hard-enough time sticking to my publishing schedule as is, since people keep throwing it out of whack by donating to my fiduciary well-being (#nocomplaintshere).

I'll just clear this up, since many people seem strangely confused- our narrator's name is Michael (well, duh). Cait calls him Trekkie (after the perverted Avenue Q muppet) and Ludo (after the oversized and terrifying but lovable monster-muppet from Labyrinth). She will use them interchangeably, please try not to fall behind.

Well, Season One of the show I'm working on is wrapping very shortly, so I'm hoping the interim will give me plenty of uninterrupted time to write. This shouldn't be an issue, except that the studios, like my hometown in general, are overrun with trash pandas, and they really know how to make a mess of things. More than a few times, the lot has run out with my infuriated battle-cry of "OI! YOU!!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SET, YOU FUZZY LITTLE BASTARD!!!", much to the amusement of other members of the production.

The circle of friends will grow, some of whom will know, others of whom will remain comically ignorant. Anita will still figure prominently in the narrative, I promise you. A lot of people seem to like her. Solitaire and Joaquin will make intermittent cameos. Not surprisingly, the format of the chapters to follow will fall between sitcom and slice-of-life stories, as we follow the progress of our characters.

Note- some cam sites do indeed allow unauthorized personnel on-camera for sex, even males. Not every site has MFC rules. Don't bother whining, anonymously or otherwise, it's just boring.

Note- quit whining about what you consider to be the extraneous 'u' in the way I spell things. It's the correct way and you Americans aren't saving neurons by dropping it out, you're just lazy. Colour, armour, glamour, flavour, humour, honour... I have faith in your ability to withstand this assault on your senses. I've received at least ten tantrum PMs on the subject, enough is enough.

Probably not much in the way of publishing for a bit, at least through the weekend, because I have a few Nazi-punching events to go to. I love writing, but important things are important. Why should Bethesda and their Castle Wolfenstein franchise have all the fun?

I'm should sign off before I go on an ethics or political rant. I have the WORST luck with editors, so I'm'a proof-read do this chapter myself and submit it. Hopefully I can be attentive enough to catch any mistakes, because I couldn't do worse than my last batch of editors. Pity I'm so bad at self-editing. :/

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management