All Comments on 'Like Brother and Sister Ch. 04'

by BrazenHorse

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SirColin77SirColin77over 3 years ago
Slow play

Four chapters in and all he’s gotten is hand jobs? If this were golf, you’d have been disqualified by now. Yawn.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Quit Teasing Me

I hope you're going to keep going, I really need more of this exceptional story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy Ryan

I still think Ryan needs a bit of sexy hair for that sexy chest. He is one great looking young man! Also, have the cum shoot out and land all over a hairy chest, so maybe Julie can lick it off?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not sure of the description

I cannot say how Ryan crossed a line. None of that was his fault nor his suggestion, even. Maybe if he ran after them and ravaged their willing holes? Yes, that would cross a line. Your story, though? Not even close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!

I’m digging the story and the events that have unfolded so far. All of which are moving at a pace I have really cum to enjoy from your previous stories. I think you’re writing is neither boring nor lacking any important details. Please keep up the great work!

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
AWESOME

Poor Nicole.

Ry still needs to be screwed by someone.

Excellent writing .

Can’t wait for the next chapter

booty77loverbooty77loverover 3 years ago

to bad it dident hit her in th face 100% HOT thanks!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Chapter Edits: Extra Details

I hope the author reads this and goes back through the chapters and edits them

In this chapter I wish they had played some other drinking games and maybe dared people to kiss or something before moving into the quarters (seemed a little rushed) and then I would've liked to have seen Julie or one of the girls egg on Nicole to touch Ry's dick when they are stroking him like "when will you ever get another chance I mean he's your brother but not like you'll do this regularly it'd be awkward" then she touches/strokes it quickly and goes back to sitting cause it's too awkward and blushes then maybe a scene where Nicole gets turned on in the shower cleaning off Ry's jizz after she runs away then contemplates why she is getting turned on

Also a Chapter 4.1 would be a nice addition with maybe a couple masturbation scenes of Nicole where her brother's cock pops into her head and dirty conversations about the night with Julie (with her saying something like just thinking of that night and Ry's cock gets me wet and the amount he came was unreal wasn't it Nicole I mean he covered you) then Nicole gets embarrassed about being soaked in cum and changes the convo but notices that she also got wet talking about it before the next chapter (2 weeks later)

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Becoming too silly. Why make the MC a gormless stupid dupe who acts like a young teen?

Ruins the story, this guy has experience with sex why make him so brainless?

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

The positive comments are great...the negative ones need to go away...this is a FANTASY story (obviously) and it is moving along just great.

Ryan is having fun, learning about limits, or lack thereof.

Shooting his mum across the table and onto his sister, Nicole...priceless!! Should have expected something to happen like that!!

And now, he gets to go "talk" with his sister...hopefully this is gonna ESCALATE QUICKLY...Ryan needs some pussy!!

Five**5**Stars🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠😈😈😈😈😈

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Weak male character. A 12yo might have been so shy and awkward. At 21 he should have at least used the "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" on Julie!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous