Like Brother and Sister Ch. 05

Story Info
Ryan and Nicole make amends.
2.6k words
4.48
61.1k
70

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers

Ryan didn't see much of Nicole for the next few weeks. She managed to remain elusive and the two never got a chance to discuss what happened. Ryan felt terrible about how things ended up. In the heat of the moment, he fed into Julie and the girl's encouragement and he let things get completely out of control.

No one was to blame except for Ryan. He never should have done what he did. But the excitement and thrill of the girls being so infatuated with his penis was something he had never experienced in his life. Moreover, he remembered on numerous occasions Nicole herself was looking at him. More than anything, that stuck out in his mind like a sore thumb.

Once it became clear Nicole was avoiding him, he withdrew and kept to himself. He spent a lot of time in his room alone or out by himself on a walk.

One morning, Ryan was sitting at the kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal. Nancy emerged carrying a big box of something. She slammed it down on the counter, startling Ryan.

"I'm sorry honey. This is just so damn heavy. I'm finally getting around to cleaning out the attic."

"What's in it?" Ryan asked, peering into the top of the box.

"Just a bunch of old photos in this one. I need to digitize them, or toss them, or whatever. I just need to get them organized."

Nancy and Ryan began thumbing through the first photo binder at the top of the box. It appeared to be photos from a summer vacation when he and Nicole were little.

"Oh my goodness. This was that summer at the lake! Look at you guys!" Nancy smiled as she flipped through the different pictures.

"You two were inseparable. Always have been."

"Yeah this was fun," said Ryan as he watched Nancy turn the pages.

"It's nice to have a sibling you're close to. I was never close with your Aunt Janine. You know that."

Ryan nodded. Nancy and her sister, four years apart, had a falling out years ago. Neither Ryan nor Nicole ever found out what it was about.

"You guys ok?" Nancy stopped turning the pages and looked at her son with caring eyes.

"Who? Me and Nicole?"

She nodded. "I don't think I've seen you two speak in weeks. You're normally laughing about something silly or some inside joke your father and I don't understand."

"Oh... uhh yeah I'm just busy that's all."

Nancy wasn't convinced. She decided to shrug it off anyways. "Well maybe you two should go get a drink or something. Don't drift too far apart. You're all that each of you have when we're dead and gone!"

"Mom," Ryan frowned. "You guys will be around for a while yet."

"Lucky you!" joked Nancy. "Hey listen. Your Dad and I are gonna go away with the Rosen's. Probably up north for a biking trip. You two okay holding down the fort while we're gone?"

"Of course, Mom. You guys go have fun. We'll be fine."

"I know you will. I love you, honey," she said as she kissed her son on the forehead and walked off with the box. She left Ryan to sit and ponder if things would ever be the same between him and Nicole.

------------

It was a Saturday afternoon when Ryan came home from the mall and could hear Nicole bustling around the kitchen. As he rounded the corner, he saw her leaning over the sink washing dishes. Her round and firm ass was clearly pronounced under the thin fabric of her workout pants. Ryan couldn't help himself by stealing a glimpse.

"Hey," he said from behind her. She jumped as she turned around.

"Oh my goodness, you scared me." She turned back to her dishes. "Hey," she said softly.

As she finished drying the dishes, she moved about the kitchen in silence, avoiding eye contact as well.

"Nicole, c'mon," Ryan said, frustrated.

She paused and looked at him. Her eyes looked pained and struggling. "What is it?"

"You haven't spoken to me in like three weeks. Can we talk?"

Nicole sighed deeply. "What's there to talk about?"

"You know what. We need to discuss what happened that day."

"Ryan," Nicole paused as she was careful to choose the right words. "What happened that day was wrong. On soooo many levels. I'm not saying I didn't make mistakes either. I did. But what you did..." she closed her eyes and paused. "What you did was really wrong, Ry."

"I know it was. And I'm so sorry about it. I... I got really carried away."

"You think??!" Nicole asked as she held her hands out, palms up.

They both sat in silence, staring at inanimate objects in the kitchen. "Nicole, I've never gotten that kind of attention from girls. You know me. I'm not like you with the opposite sex."

Nicole remained silent, but raised her eyes to meet Ryan's. He continued.

"Once Julie and I kinda hooked up and then Melanie and Sarah were giving me so much attention... I sort of let it all get to me."

"Ryan... you have to understand that day was not right. None of that should have happened. You're my brother. I shouldn't be there when you're..." Nicole trailed off as she gestured towards Ryan's crotch.

She paused, feeling a bit sorry for him. "Look, I get it. It must have been a thrill for you. You and Julie have always been kinda flirty together, so I get that--"

"No, no," Ryan interrupted. "I shouldn't have done any of it. There's no need to feel sorry for me."

Nicole looked him in the eye. "I should honestly blame my friends for this, shouldn't I?" For the first time, Nicole smiled. "They nearly ate you for dinner."

Ryan smiled too as he nodded in agreement. "That was aggressive wasn't it?"

"I guess I don't blame them. I mean...Jesus, Ryan. I had NO idea you had that."

For the first time, Nicole openly acknowledged her admiration for what her brother was sporting between his legs. He had a hunch that she was impressed, but had not yet admitted it.

"Thanks. Yeah, it's uhh... it is what it is."

Nicole shook her head, staring at the floor. "It was pretty badass, I'm not gonna lie. Makes me wonder if Dad's like that too."

Ryan laughed. "We'll have to ask him one day."

Nicole cracked up laughing. The moment was just too pure and funny not to.

She laughed even harder before catching her breath to tell Ryan her next comment. "Can I just tell you... I could not get that shit off me. It was everywhere," she said as she blushed and awkwardly laughed.

"What shit?"

Nicole looked at Ryan, skeptically. As if there was no way he didn't know what she was talking about. He looked lost.

"Your cum, Ryan. Your cum was everywhere. I'm sitting there scrubbing in the shower, probably crying. Trying to get it out from everywhere!"

"I'm so sorry. That's gross. I should have controlled myself," Ryan pleaded apologetically.

"It's fine. It happens. I just couldn't believe how much you shot. Is it always like that or did the dynamics and everything help?" Nicole looked at Ryan, curiously.

"I think a little of both. But I normally do have a lot. I always have since I was a kid."

Nicole held her hand up. "Ok, ok. That's where I draw the line. Don't need those details, dude!"

She then walked over and hugged Ryan. For the first time in weeks, things seemed like they'd be going back to normal.

"Ok, I gotta go get ready. Heading out to meet Julie for drinks."

"Oh, nice. That should be fun."

"I'm glad we had this chat," Nicole said as she placed her hands on her brother's shoulders. "You and that giant dick need to stop causing more trouble, ok?"

The two laughed as Nicole went off to get ready for her night.

-----------

Julie and Nicole huddled closely at a table in the dimly lit bar on the north side of Chicago. It was crowded and noisy, but not so much that they couldn't have a nice time together. After at least three drinks a piece, Nicole felt it was time.

"Listen... Ryan and I chatted tonight."

"Oh, good Ninz. I'm glad. I feel so horrible about what happened," Julie said sincerely.

"You don't need to. What happened, happened. I get it. We can move past it. But I wanted to let you know this."

Julie leaned in, ready to respond to whatever Nicole was about to say.

"If you two have... feelings... or whatever. If you two want to hang out. Don't let me stop you. It's probably better that way anyways. So we don't have any more incidents."

Julie leaned back smiling. "Nicole. Your brother and I were just goofing off. We aren't a thing. We aren't hanging out. We were just kinda playing around. That's it."

"Julie, he may like you. Don't toy with him, please."

Julie turned serious. "I would never hurt him. If he wants anything more, I will absolutely stop this. The truth is though, I kinda think he likes the attention he and his.." She leaned in and lowered her voice. "...dick get."

Nicole laughed. "Oh, there's no doubt about that!"

"Do you blame him? Like... Fuck. just... FUCK. His dick is basically two of your average guy's dick. And Ryan is so shy he doesn't even know what he has."

"He does now!" Nicole argued. "You three were absolutely obsessed with it the other day."

Julie shrugged as she took a sip of her drink. "He's had girlfriends though, right?"

"A couple. Maybe three. I can't remember to be honest."

"I wonder what they thought about it. If they ever even saw it. It's so big. And his balls are big too, just kinda hanging there," she giggled. "And don't even get me started with how much he-"

"Ok! Enough!" Nicole laughed as she was starting to turn red. Admittedly, the topic was beginning to cause her to become a bit aroused thinking about her brother, which she thought was wrong.

"Ok, I'll stop. But one last thing. Don't worry about us being a thing. Really. I could never take a penis that big. It would destroy my insides!"

Nicole burst out laughing. "Julie! You're so gross!" But she couldn't help but imagine the statement was probably true. Ryan's cock was enormous and unlike any she had ever seen. She wondered what it really would feel like to try and take him. The feelings caused her to become warm and flush. For the entire evening as they drank and danced, she could not help but wonder if she'd ever see her brother's big cock again.

----------------

Ryan was sound asleep when he heard Nicole come home. She was singing to herself downstairs. He figured she must have had a couple of drinks. He rolled over and saw that it was 2:30AM. He turned and faced the wall, trying to get back to sleep. He could hear her head to her room to get ready for bed. He slowly drifted back to sleep.

Twenty minutes passed and Ryan opened his eyes when he heard Nicole's door open downstairs. He listened to her bare feet as she tiptoed down the hall and up the stairs. She approached his door and creaked it open. He lay perfectly still, facing the wall, eyes open. As soon as he heard her approaching, he closed his eyes and pretended to sleep. He wasn't sure exactly why.

Nicole sleeping in Ryan's bed was not an abnormal occurrence. Especially when they were younger, she would often sleep in his bed or vice versa. Nicole lifted the covers and slid into bed with Ryan. He could feel her breath and smell her perfume. He tried hard not to move an inch and pretended to sleep. She curled up behind him, burrowing into him as best she could.

Ryan's heart was racing as Nicole's breathing and movements increased. She began to rub her leg on his. He didn't have a clue what was going on. He wondered if she was sleep-walking.

Suddenly, her hand went to his thigh. She rubbed it up and down. A jolt of electricity went through Ryan's entire body. Nicole was breathing heavily and moaning ever so softly. Ryan remained still, eyes tightly closed.

Then, it happened. Nicole's hand traveled under the waistband of Ryan's pajamas and reached his rock hard cock. Her tiny little hand wrapped around his thick shaft. Nicole moaned louder this time as she stroked Ryan's throbbing cock. Her legs wrapped around his as he felt what had to be her soaking wet vagina.

Ryan still didn't say a word. Nor did he move. He was so nervous and scared, part of him wished she would stop and just leave. But he knew he wanted this. He fantasized about it for the last three weeks and it was finally happening. Nicole's hand went up and down his shaft, expertly massaging his swollen cock.

She paused every once in a while to roll and squeeze his balls in her hand, making sure to hold each one at a time. Then, she put all her effort into stroking his cock up and down at a decent clip. She was incredibly skilled at this, Ryan thought. He was surprised at how well she knew what she was doing.

Before long, he was cumming. A steaming hot load pulsed out his cock, splattering the wall next to his bed.

"Mmmmmmmm!!" Ryan belted out, breaking his silence and filling the empty room. Nicole kept stroking as more cum barreled out, soaking the wall. Neither of them saw it in the darkness, but it was obvious that it was a lot.

"Ah, mmmmm, ohhhhh," Ryan moaned like a child as Nicole emptied his balls of one of the biggest loads of his life.

As his orgasm ended, she still held on tight, slowly jerking him from base to shaft, careful to get everything out. Ryan laid perfectly still, eyes closed, careful to not make another noise. Nicole released him and rested her head on his shoulder. Her legs were still wrapped around his. After a brief moment like this, she climbed out of bed and left. Ryan listened to her close her bedroom door.

When he felt the coast was clear he finally moved, reaching down to put his penis back in his pants. He was soaked. There was cum everywhere. The smell of his own fluids filled the room. He closed his eyes and willed himself to sleep, unsure of what just happened.

-------------------

Ryan slept until at 10am, particularly late for him. He laid on his back staring at the ceiling. He had the most amazing dream last night and felt himself getting hard recollecting it. He felt somewhat guilty to have dreamt so vividly about his own sister. He imagined her firm grip on his cock, her legs, her wet pussy. He could still hear her moans. It all seemed so real to him.

Careful to not get carried away, Ryan climbed out of bed to take a shower. He went to tuck in his sheets when he saw it. On the wall next to his bed was a giant stain. Shocked, Ryan leaned over and felt it. It was sticky.

This can't be, he thought to himself. He leaned over and smelled it. The recognizable stench was unmistakable.

He then realized it wasn't a dream at all...

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers