Like Brother and Sister Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're gonna get going," said Melanie as she looked at Sarah. Sarah was busy staring at the cum soaked table as she desperately tried to prevent herself from scooping up and putting it in her mouth. She nodded affirmatively, collected her things with Melanie and let themselves out.

As Ryan cleaned up his mess, Julie turned to him. "Are you ok?" Julie asked Ryan. He was busy cleaning his mess from the table, glasses and part of the floor. He paused looking up at her. He was still naked, his now softened cock was resting on the table top. "What do you think?"

"Right. You want me to talk to her?"

"No, you don't have to. I'll figure it out."

Julie walked up to Ryan and put her hand on his cheek. "It'll be fine. Trust me." She glanced down towards his cock and lifted it up from the head with her fingers. "This thing has gotten you in a little trouble lately, huh?" she teased.

He smiled. "It sure has."

Julie kissed him on the cheek before collecting her things and leaving.

Standing naked in the basement, Ryan looked down at his cock. It had gotten him so much attention lately, yet garnered trouble at the same time. "What are we gonna do with you, buddy?" he asked.

It was time to talk to Nicole.


12