All Comments on 'Like Brother and Sister Ch. 08'

by BrazenHorse

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
SandMan29331SandMan29331over 3 years ago

I loved the story, I can’t wait for the next chapter.

Valekjames83Valekjames83over 3 years ago

The end? I hope it's not...this story is just starting to really heat up. Hope you got a few more chapters coming, especially with an ending like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The End? You can't be serious. Ryan and Nicole finally get it together there has got to be more to the story.

Chaparral21Chaparral21over 3 years ago
Not a big fan of incest stories but this was a great series.

I am personally a huge fan of brazenhorse. They inspired me to go back to writing. But me, personally, I just can't stomach incest stories.

This was a magnificent series, but I actually had to mentally switch the terms brother/sister to roommates in order to enjoy the story, which was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I loved it!

Parts of it seemed quite realistic, my brother and I had sex w/ each other frrom our early teens, well into our early twenties! But the thought of any of our shared friends EVER knowing anything we ever did together would have made us both want to die! But the alone time, the gradual move from looking to touching, we then moved to licking/sucking, and eventually fucking, really realistic! Especially the crying I shed more than a guilty tear or two over what I... we both knew was wrong, but it didn’t ever stop us! Likewise, I don’t think THESE siblings should stop. I would love to see them progress, hell, my brother and I practically lived as a married couple in college! We not only shared an apartment, we shared a bed for the three years we were in college together! Very nice story, I have to admit I didn’t anticipate cumming once while reading it, let alone TWICE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 I love it.

You ended the story with the siblings coming together & sharing their love in the most intimate way. Leave them wanting more is a fine rule of thumb. I'm satisfied thanks for the story.

Chaparral21Chaparral21over 3 years ago
Not a big fan of incest

Now, BrazenHorse is one of my favorite authors, I have read everything they have ever written and I love them all. With that said, I don't really enjoy incest themes, so I had to mentally change the siblings/brother/sister into a friend.

Still, brazenhorse has an amazing style and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The End?!?!?!

This can NOT be the end.... please, say it ain't so!!!

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Please do not end it here!

A beautiful story with love and sex.

You left too many stories unfinished.

What about Julie?

What about Melanie and Sarah?

Most importantly...NICOLE?

Will they continue?

What about a threesome with Julie?

Please continue.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Great story - look forward to the next part! I'd like to see more of the character interaction/dynamics. Will he start a romantic relationship with Nicole? Julie? Both? As with most incest between siblings, love is often at its base. We'll see where you take us! 5*

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Best Part

Thank you for finally have Nicole and Sam go all the way. This was the best part so far but you can't stop now, I thought for sure Sarah and Melanie would be more involved.

feelgood2000feelgood2000over 3 years ago
The end?

I REALLY hope you re-consider not going on with this story

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusover 3 years ago

Liked chapters 1 to 7 very much - thank you for a really great story. But part 8 was too much.

As Nicole’s and Ryan’s father joked about cameras at the beginning of the story my hope was that this would lead to some complications, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Future Haram?

You really need to continue this saga. Ryan really needs to indoctrinate the rest of the females with his monster cock. They turn out to set him up as their cum source in a separate place where they all live. Maybe even he get some or all of them pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very good story but there’s more you can do with this

there are other storylines and character relationships that can be further expounded upon. also, this wasn’t that great of an ending for such a awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue writing

One of the best I've read recently. I waited to the end of the last chapter before commenting on the whole story. Your writing is extremely good and your characters are believable. I also liked the way you broke the story up into two or three page chapters..

justme79925justme79925over 3 years ago

Great series. I hope you have more ideas to continue with it.

booty77loverbooty77loverover 3 years ago

WOW gr8 job loving this 100% HOT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The entire series is really good. I like the time it took to go from hand jobs to actually fucking. It wasn’t rushed, it was written so that I could enjoy the entire experience just as they all did. Would most of us males love a huge dick, that was explored by a group of hot girls? I know I would! Thanks for a hard wet dick while reading the entire story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have been reading on Literotica for years, and seriously this is the first time leaving a comment. You wrote this really good, I love the fact that you took time with the characters going from innocent to fucking. Nice job, keep my dick hard the entire read. Looking forward to a series comeback! Please, we need to hear about Ryan fucking the other clan girls!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

This series has now exceeded expectations!! Moving from teasing to handjobs/oral, to Julie riding him, to Ryan and sister Nicole having full-on sex-hard, nasty, lovingly fucking each other.

Is Nicole crying from guilt...or because she has realized how much she is in love with Ryan...I guess we will find out pretty soon.

Five**5**Stars...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous