Like Butter on a Summer Day Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned in and tongued her pussy again. I worked my tongue between her lips and swirled it around the edge of her hole before I stiffened it and plunged into her hole. Megan gasped and thrust her hips again. Megan's hands went to the back of my head, holding me tight to her pussy as I tongued her, swirling my tongue around in her hole. I could feel her pussy spasming and trying to grip my tongue as I worked it in and out. My nose was right below her clit, and when I glanced at it, I could see that it was enlarging and starting to peek out of its sheath.

My right hand drifted from Megan's hip, so I could dip my index finger in her juices. I then started tapping on her anus, swirling my finger around her puckered hole. I heard Megan gasp, "Oh, Alex," when I pressed my finger in, and the tip of it worked its way into her ass. I increased my attack on her pussy with my tongue, moaning into her pussy, loving the sound of my moan resonating in her hole.

Megan's panting increased, and her spastic thrusts were getting harder and quicker. I could feel her thighs start to tremble, telling me that she was fast approaching her release. Her anus was spasming, and my finger slipped even further into it, and I started twirling it around. Megan began gasping, "Oh, God," louder and louder until I felt the time was right. I pulled my tongue out of her pussy and started tonguing her clit, laving it with my tongue as I sucked on it like a piece of hard candy. That pushed her over the edge, and Megan came apart, her grip on my head tightening as her thighs spasmed. Megan screamed, "Oh, God, Alleeexxxx ..." as she started to fold, her back up against the bed behind her. I eased her down to the floor so Megan wouldn't hurt herself before I sat back on my heels and enjoyed watching her experience her orgasm. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth widened as she gasped, "Oh, God," over and over.

When her breathing got under control, Megan's eyes opened, and she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me in for a kiss. She sucked on my tongue, trying to get the last drop of her juices off of it. When we broke, Megan said, "Oh my God, Alex, that was incredible."

"That's just the beginning," I said, locking eyes with her. "I plan to make this a weekend you'll never forget."

"Well," Megan replied, "I hope I can make this a weekend you won't ever forget either."

"If I ever do forget this weekend," I said, looking her in the eye to make sure she could see my sincerity, "I want you to put me out of my misery."

We kissed, and the feel of her silky soft lips on mine made my heart clench. After a short eternity lost in her love, we broke, and I helped Megan up. She crawled onto her bed, putting her back against the headboard. Megan patted the bed between her legs, indicating that she wanted me to sit between her legs, my back against her chest. I complied after removing my panties, anticipating the pleasure that Megan planned to gift me.

Before I leaned back against Megan, she had me put my arms behind me, pinning them down so I would be helpless. Megan then hooked her legs over mine as she nuzzled my neck, finding the spot behind my ear that just made me melt and moan my approval.

"You like that?" Megan husked into my ear as her left hand came up and cupped my right breast. Her right hand slowly slid down my core until it cupped my mound. Megan simultaneously squeezed my breast and mound, sending dual impulses to my nipples and clit.

"Oh, God, yes," I averred, pressing back against Megan while rolling my hips to get more pressure on my mound from her hand.

As her finger glided up and down my slit, Megan purred, "You're so wet. Is that for me?"

"Yes," I moaned. "It's all for you ... only for you."

"Good," Megan said, sending another pulse through my body as I heard the desire in her voice.

Megan took my right nipple between her thumb and forefinger and started rolling it. The sensation made my nipples harden even more, the ache nearly overwhelming me as she pulled on my nipple before rolling it again. I moaned my approval as the finger on her right hand dove between my folds, swirling around my hole. Megan took my earlobe between her lips and nibbled on it as she pinched my nipple and slid her finger in my eager hole. The triple sensation made me press back against Megan as I moaned, "Oh, my God!"

I started rolling my hips as her finger plundered my hole, swirling around until it found my g-spot. When her finger hit my g-spot, a shock went through my body, making me jerk and gasp from the shock. Megan apparently liked the reaction she had elicited from me murmured, "That's a good girl," before tapping my g-spot again.

When Megan added a second finger into my hole, stretching it, I moaned again. I thrust my pelvis up, trying to get her fingers deeper into my hole. In response, Megan pulled out of my hole, making me moan my disappointment. She brought her fingers up and put them in my mouth. I used my tongue to lick all of my juices off of her fingers, moaning my approval.

Megan pulled her fingers out of my mouth and worked them back into my hole. She started pistoning them in and out, gradually increasing the tempo, pinching my nipple in time with her strokes. Each time Megan plunged her fingers in, the base of her thumb would hit my clit. She then curved her fingers to make sure she hit my g-spot on the way out, doubling the sensations that shot through my body. I could feel my orgasm looming as Megan continued her triple assault on me. She continued nuzzling my neck, pinching my nipples, and fucking my pussy with her fingers.

Finally, I could take no more, and I crashed into my orgasm, my entire body spasming and spastically thrashing. I threw my head back and screamed, "Meegggaaaannnnnn!!!!!!" as I surrendered to my orgasm. Megan's legs hooked over mine prevented me from closing my legs as she continued her assault on my pussy. I was blacking out around the edges as I gasped, trying to get oxygen in my body. Finally, Megan took pity on me and pulled out of my pussy, making me miss the fullness. I went limp, gasping and moaning, "Oh, God," over and over as I reveled in the most fantastic orgasm. Megan made appreciative noises in my ears, telling me over and over how much she loved me.

While I lay there recovering from a mind-blowing orgasm, I realized that I wanted this more than anything else in my life. I vowed that I would give up my career in the Air Force before losing this. As I drifted off, my mind clouded by the endorphins released by my orgasm, I felt that I was finally home.

September 1997

My second-in-command, Lt. Col. George Flint, was handling the details of my promotion ceremony. I had given George the contact information for Lt. Gen. Steve Oldiges' aide. He could work with him to get everything set up for the ceremony. George was excited to do it because he wanted the experience. He had got promoted just before I took command, and he was planning on going to the Air War College one day. I had regaled him with my experience, and George was looking forward to going himself. He'd need another year or two, but with what he's showed me so far, he shouldn't have a problem with it.

***

As his C20B rolled up to the terminal and they positioned the stairs at the door, I met Lieutenant General Oldiges at the foot of the stairs when he deplaned. After we saluted, I said, "Welcome, Steve. It's so good to see you again."

Steve said, "It's good to see you too, Alex," as we shook hands. I had to fight the urge to pull him in for a hug.

Steve's aide, Colonel Franklin 'Frank' Winters, came down the stairs. He and I exchanged salutes before we shook hands and introduced ourselves to each other. He then went off to make sure Steve's bag and car were ready.

"So, how long can you stay this time?" I asked.

"I'll be leaving first thing in the morning the day after tomorrow," Steve said. "I won't have time tonight to have dinner with you, but we'll get together tomorrow night."

As we walked into the terminal building, I leaned in and quietly asked, "Will you need to bring Frank with you? I'd like to introduce you to my friend if I can."

Steve caught on to what I was saying and said, "I'm sure I'll be able to ditch him tomorrow night. Just let me know where and when, and I'll be there."

"Thanks, Steve," I said with a big smile. I really wanted him to meet Megan, as well as Judy and Virginia. "We'll be getting reservations for Mario's Italian Restaurant in downtown Lexington. I'll make sure you have a map to it tomorrow."

"Okay, Alex," Steve said with a smile as Frank came up to us.

Turning to Frank, Steve asked, "Everything all set?"

"Yes, Sir," replied Frank.

With that, we saluted each other again before we parted. I was heading home to change, and Steve and Frank were going to the Visiting Officer's Quarters (VOQ).

Virginia and Judy were also flying in today. I got home and changed so I could meet them at the airport. I got to Logan International Airport and parked in the Short-Term parking. I managed to get to their gate just as the passengers started deplaning.

When I saw Judy and Virginia come out of the jetway, I nearly teared up with happiness. When we met, I pulled each of them into a hug, telling them how glad I was to see them. We got their luggage, and I walked with them to the Hertz rental car kiosk. They were going to stay at The Inn at Hastings Park in downtown Lexington. I made sure they were all set, giving them printed driving directions to their hotel before I left to go home. We were going to meet for dinner in the restaurant at their hotel tonight.

I hadn't told them yet about Megan, so I was going to surprise them when I showed up with her tonight. On the way home, I smiled at the thought of telling them that I was seeing Megan. When I got home, her car was already in the garage. I went in, and Megan met me at the door with a kiss that made my toes curl. When we broke, I leaned my forehead against Megan's and said, "Judy and Virginia are on their way to the hotel. I can't wait to see their faces when they see you."

Megan was widely smiling as she said, "I can't wait either. Oh, Alex, I love you so much!"

Our lips met again, and the heat in my pussy increased as my nipples hardened and ached. I needed to get ready for dinner, but I still had a few minutes I could spend with Megan before I needed to go and start my toilet. When we broke, gasping for breath, I said, "Megan, I love you so much, too!"

We separated, and I went into the bedroom to change. Finally, I was ready to go. I drove us downtown to the hotel. We headed into the hotel, and as we walked through the lobby to get to the restaurant, I spied Virginia and Judy. I waved to them, and when they turned to face us, I saw their looks of surprise when they recognized Megan.

When we met, I stood aside as Virginia and then Judy hugged Megan, exclaiming how surprised and happy they were to see her. Then Judy and Virginia took turns hugging me, thanking me for bringing Megan along. We stood there talking, everyone trying to catch up at the same time until my name was called. We then went in and sat down, still talking away. Megan was so happy to see Judy and Virginia again. We all teared up multiple times throughout dinner. Finally, we needed to part. I needed to get home and to bed, because tomorrow would be a hectic day.

We spent a while in the lobby, still catching up before Megan and I finally just had to leave. We all hugged each other again before we parted to go home. All the way home, Megan and I talked about our plans for tomorrow. I once again reminded her that for tomorrow, we need to make sure there was no PDA. Megan agreed, and I was glad that she was okay with it. I felt terrible that I couldn't share my happiness in public with her. Once I retired, that was one thing I would be glad to leave behind me.

Once we got home, we got ready for bed. It was still a while before we fell asleep. Megan did her best to relax me so I could get to sleep. To say that I loudly appreciated her efforts would be an understatement. "God, I love her," I thought as I fell asleep.

Morning found me finishing up adjusting my Class A uniform in front of the mirror. Megan was removing non-existent lint and making sure my hair was perfect. I loved her solicitousness, knowing that she loved me and wanted everything to be perfect. When it was time, I gave Megan a chaste kiss before leaving to drive myself into the office. Megan would be there later when it was time for the ceremony.

When I got into the office, it was a madhouse with George trying to be everywhere at the same time, making sure everything went well. The PO was making sure the ceremony would go perfectly. Finally, about an hour before the ceremony was to start, Steve, and his aide, Frank, showed up. I let Steve take over my office while Frank got together with George and the PO to finalize everything.

"What a madhouse," I opined when I brought Steve a cup of coffee and sat down.

After we both took a sip of coffee, Steve sighed and said, "Yes, the higher the rank, the more extravagant things get. To be honest, I find it tiring, and I'm glad that I'm retiring in two weeks."

"I can't thank you enough for doing this for me, Steve," I said with all sincerity. "While I don't like the idea of you not being around, I'm happy for you. I'm looking forward to meeting Claire when we come down for your ceremony."

Steve perked up when I said 'we.' He asked, "So, you and your friend ... you're really serious about that?"

I got up and shut the door before I said, "Yes, Steve. At this point in my life, I'll retire before I give her up; she means that much to me." I looked him in the eye so he could see that I was telling the truth.

Steve suddenly smiled and chuckled as he said, "Damn, Alex. I hope it doesn't come down to that, but I want you to be happy if it does. Follow your heart, Alex. It won't lead you wrong."

I teared up when I heard that. I dashed the tears out of my eyes before I said, "Thanks, Steve. That means so much to me. I really want you to meet her. I know she's looking forward to meeting you."

"Well, then, I really need to meet her," Steve said. "Until then, we need to get this ceremony over with."

"Yes," I said. "What a difference from when you pinned me on at the end of our staff meeting sixteen years ago."

"One of the perks to go with your station," Steve said with a grin.

"More like a pain in the ass," I muttered, half-seriously.

"True," Steve admitted. "Just keep in mind that it's really more for them than it is for you. When you are appreciated, they use occasions like this to let you know that they appreciate you without it being seen as sucking up to you."

"I guess," I grudgingly admitted. "In any event, I'll be glad when it's over."

Just then, there was a knock at the door. I glanced at Steve, and he nodded, so I said, "Come in."

Frank popped his head in and, after glancing around and spotting Steve, said, "Sir, you have a call from General Babbitt on line one." General Babbitt was the commander of AFMC and Steve's immediate boss.

"Thanks, Frank," Steve said. He looked at me and said, "Sorry, Alex, but I need the office while I take this call."

"Yes, Sir," I said as I left and shut the door behind me.

I turned to Shirley and said, "I'll be in George's office if anybody comes looking for me." I then went into George's office and sat down. I enjoyed the quiet since the ceremony would be starting in thirty minutes.

George came busting into the office and said, "Oh, there you are, Alex. Let me get the backings off your insignia before I forget."

As George worked on my insignia, he noticed my nervousness and said, "Relax, Alex. I won't let anything go sideways."

"Thanks, George," I said. "Once we get this over with, I think I'm going to take the rest of the day off. Can you handle it this afternoon?"

"Sure, Alex," George said, smiling. "I think I can keep things from falling apart that long."

He then headed back out, leaving me to get my game face on. Soon, George came back in and said it was time to go. I went out, met up with Steve, and walked together down to the auditorium, Frank, and George following behind. When we got there, Frank and George met up with the PO to get things going. The official photographer took a few pictures before heading in.

As we heard the PO start the ceremony, Steve looked at me and asked, "You ready?"

I smiled and said, "Yes. Let's do this."

With that, we went in and walked up to the front of the auditorium. We turned to face the audience together, and I looked out to see if I could see Megan, Virginia, and Judy. I found them sitting together near the front, and I smiled at them, and I could see the broad smiles on their faces.

When it came time for Steve to have his say, my chest swelled at the praise he gave me. He went on about how proud he was of my accomplishments and how honored he was to pin me on for the fourth time. By the time the ceremony was over, and I was presented as Colonel Summers, I was smiling so wide I was almost giddy with relief. I thanked everybody who worked with me through the years, and I thanked Steve for everything he had done to encourage me to be the best I could be.

It took a while to get through the greetings and well wishes. Megan, Virginia, and Judy held back to the end, and they each shook my hand and congratulated me. I really had to resist pulling Megan in for a hug, and I could see in her face how she was struggling to behave. Finally, I could go out and mingle while everyone who wanted to had cake and punch. I wanted to be with Megan, but I had to spend time associating with all of my peers.

I did get the opportunity to introduce Megan to Steve. He was very polite and warmly greeted her. I could tell he approved, and that made me so happy, I nearly teared up. Steve twigged to my emotional state and asked me a serious question to get my mind off of it.

We ended up at my office, and I ensured he had the directions and address for the restaurant we would be meeting tonight. We said our goodbyes, and Frank hustled Steve off to whatever business Steve needed to do the rest of the day. I checked with George to make sure he knew I was leaving before I left to go home.

When I got home, Megan was waiting for me. When I got in the door, Megan flew into my arms, and we kissed as though we hadn't seen each other in years. By the time we broke, gasping for air, I had tears streaming down my face. Megan looked alarmed and asked, "What's wrong, sweetie?"

"Oh, God, I'm just so happy right now," I said, nearly sobbing. "I've got everything I ever wanted right here, and I just can't believe how lucky I am. All those years of sacrifice have paid off, and I have you on top of all of that."

Our lips met again, and we kissed until we had to break for air again. I let Megan take me into the bedroom. She slowly undressed me and pushed me onto the bed. We spent the next two hours enjoying each other's company and bodies, eliciting many exclamations of happiness.

Finally, it was time to get ready for dinner at Mario's. I was so excited about spending time with Steve. Also, I wanted Steve to meet Judy and Virginia. Megan and I dressed to kill, wanting to impress Steve. As I glanced at the two of us in the mirror, I just hoped Steve didn't have a heart attack.

We drove into town and found a parking spot on the street, just down the block from the restaurant. We walked into the foyer, and I spotted Steve right away. He saw us, and his face lit up as we walked over to him. When we got to him, I said, "Steve, I'm so glad you could make it."

Since we weren't in uniform, I pulled him in for a hug before backing up. Megan stepped up and hugged him as she said, "Thanks for coming tonight, Steve."