Like Butter on a Summer Day Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh?" asked Megan, leaning in and nuzzling my right ear. "Just what did happen?"

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of Megan's lips on my ear. I said, "You should know, minx. You were there."

Megan continued nuzzling me, switching to my left ear as she said, "Yes, I was there, but it was more than twenty-two years ago, and I wasn't with everyone all of the time. Just what were you doing with Judy while I was with Virginia?"

"A proper lady doesn't kiss and tell," I said, leaning into Megan's lips. "Besides, I could ask the same question about you and Judy while I was with Virginia."

"Well, if you must know," Megan huffed as she feigned indignation and stopped nuzzling my ear, "we were playing Monopoly®."

I spun around and wrapped my arms around Megan's waist as I said, "Yes, there were a lot of board games to keep people entertained during those long lonely nights. So that loud series of 'Oh, Gods,' I heard you screaming was because you were celebrating the fact that Judy landed on your fully developed Park Place?"

Megan turned and sat in my lap so I could kiss her on her lips. After we broke the kiss, she smiled at me and said, "Yes, it was a very satisfying moment. Just what game were you and Virginia playing that made you scream her name over and over?"

"If I recall, we were playing chess, and I managed to fork her Queen and King with my Knight," I said thoughtfully before pulling Megan in for another kiss.

When we broke, Megan snarked, "So, there was forking going on?"

"You make that sound dirty," I said, grinning. "Forking, when done correctly, is also very satisfying."

"Yes, it is," Megan conceded. We kissed again, the kiss heating up as it continued.

Soon, we broke, gasping. I panted, "How about we go to the bedroom and play some chess?"

Megan grinned and asked, "Do you promise to fork me?"

"As often as you want," I averred as I closed my computer, stood up, and led Megan to the bedroom. When done correctly, forking is very satisfying, and we both fell asleep very, very satisfied.

***

In case you don't log into your Literotica account to read stories and go straight to the Lesbian Sex page, you'll miss the announcements of my new stories. I have published "What Dreams May Come," which is the final (chronologically?) story in the 'Virginiaverse.' It is in the Non-Erotic category. I have also published a How-to guide for reading my stories in the proper order, along with my thoughts and commentary on the stories as I wrote them. It is titled "How to Read the Virginiaverse" and is found in the How To category. I still have at least three more arc stories and several side stories to write, so the 'Virginiaverse' is far from finished.

FYI: The US Air Force has moved away from below-the-zone promotions. They are now using a merit-based system to sort the list of selectees rather than time in grade/service. Officers showing more significant potential will get promoted earlier than officers who don't, even if they have less time in grade/service. This system is expected to allow late-bloomers to get promoted earlier by showing more potential later in their career. A study showed that all General officers in the Air Force were promoted below-the-zone at least once in their careers. The down-side they found in the below-the-zone system was that some early-bloomers who benefited from a below-the-zone promotion early in their career flame-out later on. Because they're ahead on the rank ladder in time/grade, it can hold back officers who bloom later on in their careers. Time will tell if this works the way they intend it to.