Like Daddy. Joy's Tale. Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slave Amy. I believe you have something you would like to say to mistress Kim." Mistress Dee said.

Amy was standing in the slave position looking more nervous now that the moment had arrived for her to honour her bet. "Mistress Kim, would you please place me in bondage, with my pussy completely exposed for you to whip it?" she said in trembling voice.

She was laid on her back, on a padded caning table, with a strap around her waist holding her down. Her arms were secured at right angles to her body, fully stretched out, palms up, secured with more leather straps at bicep, forearm and wrist. She could wiggle her fingers, that was all. Her legs were drawn up, and back, with her knees separated wide, held in place with yet more straps to posts on either side of her, and finally her ankles were bound to the same posts. These posts were set at her shoulder level and offered no protection to the unfortunate slave bound in this position. And of course she was naked. Her cunt was wide open and her anus in clear view. I could see her nipples were hard and she was breathing deeply. A tiny drop of moisture formed at the lips of her pussy.

"Before we start, would you like a different seat, Joy?" asked Mistress Dee kindly. "Let's have you sitting on that stool which Kim is bringing for you now. It will be directly in front of Amy so you won't miss a moment of the action."

"Thank you, Mistress. I would like to sit." I replied, but when I saw the stool Kim had brought I wasn't so sure. Like a bar stool, it was obvious which were front and back, but at the back there was a dildo sticking out of the stool's seat. It looked like it was made of rubber and it was about the size and ridged appearance of a man's dick. "Does this look familiar, Joy?" asked Dee. "It should. I had it moulded from your daddy's erection a few years ago. How appropriate that you should now be introduced to it. Think of this as your training. I will now make a bet with you. One thousand pounds against this - before the end of next month, you will beg me to command your daddy to impale your ass with his cock. Do you accept the bet, Joy?"

I had never had anything up my ass before and here she was betting me I would get fucked there by my daddy. It didn't seem likely. Daddy hasn't even spoken with her for years. How could she arrange such a thing within a month? Easy money! And if I lost? Daddy would fuck my ass; I've been fucking his for the past month after all. I thought of the ladyboy, Som and how she had been the first into daddy's butt. "Yes, Mistress Dee. I call upon Amy and Kim to witness that I accept your bet. I will beg you to make my daddy give his daughter an ass-fucking."

"Good. You will now sit on the stool with this dildo in your ass, Joy, and remain seated until Any has completed her penance." Kim smirked as she applied some KY jelly to the dildo. She helped me up and positioned me so I could slowly lower myself. The first inch probed my asshole which didn't seem to want to open at first, but then as I relaxed a little, and slid up and down some more, my anus opened and welcomed the remaining six inches or so as they slid gently up inside me and I was able to sit unaided. Holding my arms on either side, my mistresses urged me to rise and fall a few times and fuck my own ass with the dildo until it opened sufficiently for it not to hurt. Humiliated, I sat impaled on my daddy's dick to witness the next act in our game.

"Well, slave Amy. I have done what you asked me to. You will not escape this bondage, and you will not escape your greatest wish. You are bound, naked, gaping open and in a fine position for me to do what I want to do with you. Do you have any special request, slave Amy" spoke Kim, and we all waited silently for Amy to make her plea.

"Mistress Dee, one month ago you challenged me to a bet. I confirmed my commitment to Mistress Kim's punishment three weeks ago when we agreed to meet here today, with my speech to her in your office. I have made good again today by attending my training session knowing that was in store for me. I now wish to make good a third time, so that there is no doubt in anyone's mind that I intend to honour my bet." she started. "Mistress Kim, I begged to be placed in this defenceless bondage and there is nothing I can do now to prevent you from applying this treatment, I humbly beg you to take your whip to my cunt and to give me thirty-six extremely hard lashes. I want you to make me scream at every stroke; if I do not, it will be because you are being feeble again, like last time!"

Dear god, what is she saying? Kim is a sadistic bitch. I hope she doesn't rise to this too ferociously, I thought to myself. But I had forgotten daddy's advice. It's a game, and Mistress Dee is a true professional. This is going to hurt, that's all.

And then suddenly it dawned upon me. Amy was doing what she had agreed to in her bet. She had won her bet and Dee must give her a thousand Pounds. I had just agreed to a bet where I would have to pay Mistress Dee one thousand pounds or beg her to have my daddy fuck my ass, before the end of next month. Oh god, she's good. I was fooled and she isn't even gloating, yet! I bet she will!

Kim was trained well too, and smiled graciously. "Don't worry, Amy," she said gently, "you are going to love this. She reached forward and stroked Amy's pussy with her finger tips, up and down, up and down making Amy breathe a little harder. She slid a finger in through the lips and buried it deep in her pussy, gently teasing, and then with her thumb started to stimulate Amy's clit. Bound so tightly, Amy couldn't even squirm as Kim drew her inner lips into full view and I could see Amy's pussy open right up like a flower in the sun. It was very wet by now and her juice was dripping down over her anus. Mistress Dee passed something to Kim who took it and stroked Amy's anus with it. It was a butt plug, about six inches long and as wide as an egg, but with a tapered end and Kim, using Amy's love juices as lubrication, gently eased it past the sphincter of Amy's anus, stretching it wide for a moment and then sliding fully in. The flared end now covered Amy's butthole and I realized this was to give it protection from the whip. Amy gave a great gasp and thanked Kim for this invasion of her arse. "I truly am a pain slut slave, and I love submitting to you. I am massively turned on. Please whip my cunt really hard."

Kim did. Amy screamed a lot and her pussy suffered terribly. By just the eighth stroke she was in tears, sobbing after each scream, but when Mistress Dee asked her if she wanted the gag, she refused, saying she would never beg for mercy. At stroke number thirty, Amy let out the loudest shriek yet and cum squirted out of her pussy. At stroke thirty-five one of her outer lips began to bleed. Mistress Dee attentively dabbed this with a tissue and Amy bravely thanked her. I thought it might be over, but Amy surprised me. "Mistress Kim. I have allowed myself to bleed without your permission. I apologise profusely. I am sure this is forbidden; it certainly should be. Would you please add a further twelve lashes with your whip, and please stop whipping me so gently? You knew I wanted to experience a severe whipping! Please make me bleed even more."

"Your wish is my command, slave Amy, an extra dozen is granted. It will be my pleasure as well as yours." said Kim, but Mistress Dee laughed at this and told Kim to apply just one more stroke. Then Dee stepped forward. "I think it would torture you more to know that you will not receive the twelve extra strokes, Amy. You have passed your test, and won your bet. But we need to find someone who will take those twelve extra strokes for you. Just like a caning, when punishment is awarded, it must be carried out to the full. Who do you nominate to take your twelve lashes?"

Chapter fourteen

Daddy is summoned

It was Sunday lunchtime, two days after my amazing training session, and daddy came to me with his list of misdemeanours. There were just three confessions: he felt he had not given me enough advice about how cruel Mistress truly is; he admitted taking great pleasure in watching me and Amy cavorting in the garden on Friday evening; he had noticed the red light on the cctv camera and tried to conceal his identity -- he hoped it had tricked Mistress Dee.

"Well, bad luck daddy. I found out that Mistress Dee has no guilt about tricking her slaves into bringing more misery upon themselves. Your pathetic attempt to disguise who you were, leering at us through the gate didn't work. Mistress Dee knows it was you and is already planning your punishments for that. She has also informed me that I will be playing a very active part in your discipline session, and Amy will be invited to watch you debase yourself for our mistress. All in all, both you and I are in some quite serious trouble. You won't believe the stupid bet she tricked me into."

"Oh, darling girl. I'm sorry if I have caused you problems. I know it is Sunday, my punishment day, but if you would rather talk, I am open to that. Tell me what happened."

So I told him. I told him about the terrible burning sensation from the nettles. I told him about being caned until I screamed, and the anal worship I had to perform. I told him about Amy submitting to the agonizing whipping of her pussy. I told him how she had nominated me to take the twelve extra strokes, and how much that had hurt. I told him how Kim had straddled Amy's face and pissed and orgasmed into it and then took the tawse to her asshole, and the screams of pain and pleasure. And then I told him of Mistress Dee's dildo.

"It's a replica of your cock daddy. When I looked closely, I could see that it looked just like yours. It is on a raised plinth, so when she made me sit on it, I had to take the full length of it, and I don't mean in my pussy. I took the full length and girth of your cock up my ass daddy and fucked myself with it. It hurt at first, but as time went by, I began to enjoy the stretching and the feeling of fullness up there. You were right, you have to do it to know how it feels. I was a little sad when I had to remove it. But daddy, that was a rubber dildo. I took a bet with Dee that I would beg her to command you to fuck me in the ass with your cock or I will lose a thousand Pounds! She tricked me daddy. I'm sorry."

Daddy's cock wasn't sorry. It was thrusting through his shorts as I told my story. "Well, how is that going to happen?" he asked, and then the phone rang. I went to answer it. It was Mistress Dee.

"Put us on speakerphone, Joy. I want a three-way conversation here." I complied and daddy and I sat close to the phone. "Firstly, I will hear a confession from your father about Friday evening."

"Oh, Mistress Diana, please forgive me. It was me. I stood at your gate and took great pleasure in watching young Amy strip naked, along with my daughter, Joy. It gave me pleasure to see them naked in your garden willingly being stung by the cruel nettles. You have caught me out, and I beg for punishment."

"Punishment you will receive, be in no doubt Slave P, I'm sure you remember the name I gave you, slave P and I'm sure you will live up to it again soon. I know your lifestyle; Joy has told me about it in great detail so I know that you are preparing for punishment even as we speak. Today, you may take her punishment, and again next week, but the following Sunday you will forego your usual practices. You will come to my dungeon on Friday evening, 26 days from now. This will give Joy time to recover fully from her training this past Friday, and you to build up a large store of sperm. Be prepared for something interesting, slave P, and be prepared to suffer dreadfully." At this, she hung up. Mistress Dee does not negotiate.

I caned him naked that day. I wanted him to see the fearful bruising on my pussy, my ass and my tits from my session just two days earlier. I was proud of what I had taken and thanked him for advising me so well to take everything they wanted to give me and ask for more. I was truly growing into both roles of submissive and dominant. The training was working. "Today, slave daddy, I will not fuck your ass with the item you have brought." He had an English cucumber this week! "Instead, I want you to push it into me. I had better learn how to take large objects in my ass because I am sure Mistress Dee is going to call my bet when we go to her dungeon next month." There was not a single shadow of doubt in my mind that was where we were going. It was as certain as sunrise.

He made me kneel on the floor, lubricated the cucumber with KY, and my ass with his finger and gently introduced the vegetable in past my anus. He was very gentle, and taught me how to relax, to swallow the intruder into my innards and to enjoy the sensation as he slid it in and out. In fact, we practiced every day until I was able to easily accommodate things as large as he could. Meanwhile, I sat facing him as he lay on his back and I brought him very slowly to another massive orgasm. As I wanked him, I asked, "Do you really love the taste of this, daddy, or is it because it is me ordering you to eat it?"

He smiled at me. "At first, I didn't want to go back to my youthful experiences but the fact that I was submitting to my dominatrix daughter made it easier to take. However, as the weeks have gone by, I have learned to enjoy the flavor and the texture again, so I guess it is the whole package. Your domination over me and the sperm itself. Like I told you a while ago, I wish I could ejaculate three times as much just so you could humiliate me more thoroughly by making me eat it all."

This made me smile to myself. "Well, enjoy this one daddy, because soon you will will be under the management of Mistress Dee, and we both know how devious she can be." and he started spurting his cum into my waiting glass. I fed it to him and he rolled his sperm around his mouth and slowly swallowed it with a happy smile.

Continued in Part 6

12