All Comments on 'Like Lab Rats Ch. 01'

by sharakiley

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Encouraging start, interested to see where it goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I need the continuation asap. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story I've seen on Literotica. Too bad it ended without anything about future stores, of the like.

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsover 2 years ago

I only gave 4 stars because this has the possibilities of being like the story of Jocks forced to participate in a bunch of challenges, and as they said in Shawshank Redemption, disappear like a fart in the wind."

liz33ndliz33ndover 2 years ago

i reallly liked this and cant wait for the next installments, thanks for sharing.. fun and interesting.

Dpj49Dpj49over 2 years ago

Very interesting story. I’m impressed you came up with this line of thinking. I’m hopeful there will be future chapters of this story. I’m hooked!

Michrick1Michrick1over 2 years ago

Thank you for a novel and exciting premise. I like the slow simmer leadup to whatever comes next. You have me, hook line and sinker. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.........

Thomas_LodgeThomas_Lodgeover 2 years ago

Amazing work!

I love slow build, getting in the story and things getting more and more perverted!

One of the best stories I have read on this website. Hope we'll get to read the following part soon!

Daisy_xDaisy_xover 2 years ago

Exciting, I look forward to where this goes! X

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Similar to other comments, I’m liking the slow build and great writing. Kind of a gay squid game vibe. Love it. So when is the next installment?

JcitrelliJcitrelliover 2 years ago

Really awesome start. Hoping for the next chapter soon.

Michrick1Michrick1over 2 years ago

I downgraded to one star because this started out as a really good story and then the writer left us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Any chance you'll be posting a second chapter? This story was brilliant

DrmaxcDrmaxcabout 2 years ago

DIdn't see the 'gay' tag before reading it. Impressive, as others have said, as a story concept and in execution. If you carry on I suggest you make it 'mixed,' and not simply gay, so as to appeal to a wider audience. I appreciate it was all young men entering the facility but that does not necessarily limit it. The images, after all, were various.

Naughty to have left the story hanging so long. It is best, really, to finish a story before posting chapters!

Vinner0071Vinner0071over 1 year ago

Please tell me that there is more to come? Great story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great so far, realistic well developed plot and characters, well paced. I wonder if the A.I. just following instructions or will it develop an additional agenda of it's own? Guess I'll have to wait and see.

Strand

derek6193derek61933 months ago

Great concept for a story. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersharakiley@sharakiley
Perpetually turned on daydreamer, writer, lover (in all senses). Working on several stories -- with slow progress -- including the continuation of the "Lab Rats" series (planned 4 parts, making good progress on Pt. 2 for all asking).