All Comments on 'Like Mother Like Daughter'

by NLDeviant

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The big question...

The big question: 1st - In the first story he said about himself: "Midway through the second decade of my happy but sexless marriage..." 2nd - In this story he said: "I have been in town for a week staying at my brothers. That has been no sex from my wife and no opportunity to jack off..."; 3rd - Then he said: "I wish my wife was as sexually open minded..."!! So the questions: After all his marriage was sexless, or he had sex, but his wife wasn't open to swinging and fucking around? And he find in it a reason to cheat without feeling remorseful? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
english

i loved the story and the lead character showed a lot of imagination but you really need a proof reader to correct your spelling and grammar.....keep up the good work george

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it

My wife and I are members of Kestrels and loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kind of juvenile fuckfest-ish. Was there a plot, or point to this story?

I thought there might be some drama or suspense or emotion, or something other than dick in pussy, fuck fuck fuck. Very entertaining reading, if you have the mentality of a horny teenager, with no experience having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story gave you a 5

I masturbated to this and enjoyed a few good orgasms! Fuck the annony asshole, he she it, IT hates everything

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First off - get an editor! This was a terrible mess.

Second off - the minute you put him in a "happy, but sexless marriage" I knew this story was in trouble. I know of no marriages that are happy and sexless. So when you sent him off to fuck and suck the story took a turn down the drain. The sex was mostly boring and badly done and the relationships amongst the characters was just awful. Where did you dream up such a collection of knuckle heads? Just an awful read.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
Of course there is a plot here...

...some actually read the story - others use it to get off; the latter being proof that a "happy"sexless marriage does exist: If you cannot fuck - masturbate...(or learn it)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not my cup of tea.

I would've liked something with a plot. I didn't vote. If I had I would have panned this, but since you've put in the time and effort to write and post this you don't need more negativity than you've already gotten.

Maybe you should try this.

To get a good LW you need to start with a problem; a cuckold husband, an unhappy or emotionally distraught wife, husband with a weak personality or some physical inadequacy, or a wife who feels trapped in a marriage to a listless or failed husband. Build on that. Try to develop the problem, include the associated anger and angst. Then attempt to either solve the problem or reconcile it with the people at hand.

Often you'll find many LW stories focus as much on uncovering and solving some mystery or overcoming some problem as they do some sexual adventure, although the sexual adventure can be a big part of the tale.

And remember,a good sex scene is artfully done. Anybody can write a Harold Robbins, "Oh they fucked and fucked. His dick was big and hard. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and she got really hot. Her hot cunt was all juicy. She was so hot I came thirteen times in one night!"

A good LW is hard to conceive. It takes some time and a lot of imagination. The sex is often an afterthought.

Usually the sex is total fantasy.

I was so rock hard I shot my load and was ready with a hard dick to fuck her again in three minutes. After the second time she sucked me off, and I got hard again, but I looked at the clock and shouted, "Oh no! Coffee break is almost over. Sorry babe. I'll see you at lunch rime. I have to get back to my desk!" I pulled up my zipper and left the stockroom. My 'Big Johnson' was already getting hard again as I thought about the fun we'd have at lunch. I thought, 'Maybe I'll just 'jack off' at my desk before lunch?'

One last thing. If you self-edit remember to do it backwards one line at a time.

Do you have it in you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
no thanks.

Didn't like it at all.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
4 STARS!

Since this was your first story I gave you a four for two reasons. #1 You did have the editing problems others have mentioned, but I saw nothing that shook me out of my suspension of disbelief. # 2 At least you had the balls to attempt a story, unlike most of the expert commenters who love to run down LW stories, but have nothing to show us just what they mean.

Therefore I always try to encourage a new writer. Believe me, yours was not all that bad, so keep trying. I’ll be watching for your next attempt. GOOD LUCK Carolina dreamer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my fav spa

as a regular visitor to Kestrel - some bits ring true - but there are also many wonderful and sexy mature ladies there too

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Awwww New Talent****

Looking for to future stories. Thanks for sharing.

JohnandtillyJohnandtillyover 7 years ago
Yes sounds like Kestrals is

We've been going to Kestrals for several years - weather allowing here in London - it turns into AbFabs in the evening which is a really good swingers club, also been members there for the last 10 years. The hot tub is a great place to meet and "get off" with couples and singles and loads of public playrooms there and in the stables to use for sex!

Have a look at our story about an evening at AbFabs - https://www.literotica.com/s/club-visit

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Jumbled mess

Reads like a thirteen year old's wet dream. Mostly gibberish.

olblueyesolblueyes9 months ago

liked it, i could picture it all in my minds eye,,thought it odd your hero never mentioned to anyone of his lovers about his sexless marriage since they had all explained their lifestyle..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNLDeviant@NLDeviant
18 Followers
I am now a middle aged, damn that was tough to type, married man with a loving wife. I live a comfortable existence but still have a very deviant collection of sexual interests. I have long been a member of this site, under a different name. I have created this account to...