Like Mother/Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two women settled onto Bobbie's bed, their bodies close yet their hearts heavy with a mix of emotions. Sheepishly, they exchanged glances, their vulnerability laid bare. Finally, Bobbie mustered the courage to meet Bonnie's gaze, her throat clearing as she prepared to address the unspoken tension between them.

"I hope you're not upset with me. I would never have let you see me like this if I had ever known you'd be home so early."

"Oh, my love, please don't think for a moment that I am upset with you. In fact, I was hoping you weren't angry with me! The truth is, I was indulging in a little innocent spying on you."

As their eyes met, a knowing smile danced upon their lips. The tension that had momentarily gripped their hearts dissipated, replaced by a profound love and concern for one another. In that moment, any inclination towards blame or reproach vanished. They both understood that their love and respect for each other remained unshaken. However, there lingered a more complex issue, one that required delicate exploration.

"That's the part that perplexes me, my dear. Why were you spying on me? After all, I am your mother!"

"After the initial shock, it ceased to matter that you were my mother. It felt as though you were simply a breathtakingly beautiful and alluring woman, reveling in your own pleasure. And I must confess, witnessing your arousal ignited a fire within me that I couldn't resist."

In its own unique way, Bobbie found this concept to be incredibly enticing. Countless times, she had experienced a surge of desire at the sight of others' bodies, or had skillfully used her own body to ignite passion in them. Perhaps Bonnie was her daughter, but she was also a woman, and Bobbie could easily comprehend the intoxicating pleasures of engaging in intimate acts with another woman. However, the thought of Bonnie in a sexual context had never crossed her mind before. Of course, she had often heard the rhythmic squeaking emanating from Bonnie's room late at night, indicating her daughter's indulgence in self-pleasure. And frequently, at that! Yet, being aware of something and actually being confronted with the partially exposed truth were two entirely different experiences.

"I apologize for interrupting you, Mom. It seemed like you were thoroughly enjoying yourself. I can only imagine the incredible climax you would have reached if I hadn't disrupted your mood," Bonnie expressed, her voice laced with genuine remorse.

"You, too, seemed to be thoroughly immersed in pleasure, my dear. I can empathize with your statement about becoming aroused while observing someone. It has happened to me on numerous occasions. However, it is quite shocking for me to discover that my own little girl is the one who becomes aroused by me," Bobbie responded, her voice tinged with a mix of surprise and intrigue.

"I am no longer the innocent little girl, Mom! And there are countless aspects about you that have the power to ignite desire in anyone," Bonnie confidently declared, her words carrying a hint of seductive admiration.

As Bonnie uttered those words, her gaze fixated on Bobbie's perfectly sculpted bosom. The sight of Bobbie's voluptuous breast, a masterpiece of feminine allure, captivated Bonnie's attention. Perhaps it was the realization that she had once sought nourishment from that very bosom, or maybe it was the sheer magnificence of Bobbie's womanly form, but Bonnie felt an irresistible pull towards Bobbie's breast.

With a delicate touch, Bonnie extended her hand and tenderly caressed her mother's bosom. It radiated warmth, its softness inviting her touch, and its fullness and roundness enticing her desires. Bonnie yearned to possess it once more, to experience the intimate connection they had shared in the past. Leaning in, she sensually enveloped Bobbie's nipple between her lips, savoring its taste and texture.

At first, Bobbie was taken aback by the unexpected gesture. However, a flood of memories rushed back to her, memories of Bonnie as a baby nestled against that very breast. The countless hours they had spent in quiet harmony, the pleasure Bobbie had derived from nursing her child. Nursing may be a natural and maternal duty, but the sensation of having her breast sucked was undeniably pleasurable. Bobbie recalled the sweet, intimate moments when her baby girl's suckling had even triggered blissful orgasms. The recollection of those tender, mother-daughter times washed over Bobbie, filling her with an overwhelming sense of tranquility.

"Oh, yes, my darling," Bobbie whispered, her voice laced with desire. "Indulge in Mommy's bosom once more."

Bobbie's eyes fluttered shut as she gently pressed her daughter's face against her heaving chest. Bonnie, lost in the moment, continued to shower her mother's breast with tender kisses and eager suckling, her delicate fingers caressing and holding the other. The intimacy they shared felt not only natural but also deeply fulfilling for Bonnie. Breaking their connection for a moment, she gazed into her mother's eyes, where an overwhelming love was mirrored back at her.

With a languid grace, Bobbie reclined on the bed, making space for Bonnie to join her. Sensing the urgency of their desires, Bonnie swiftly discarded her top and bra, the only remnants of clothing clinging to her voluptuous curves. Naked and unashamed, she slipped into the spot Bobbie had prepared for her, finding solace in her mother's embrace.

To an outsider, these two ethereal women could easily be mistaken for sisters, their bond transcending the conventional roles of mother and daughter. The true age difference between them remained a mystery, as Bobbie possessed the body of a woman much younger, while Bonnie exuded a maturity and sensuality beyond her years. For Bobbie, this union felt like an intimate dance with a younger version of herself, while for Bonnie, it was akin to exploring the depths of passion with a fully realized, adult reflection.

As their lips met in fervent kisses and their bodies intertwined, Bobbie and Bonnie felt the flames of desire reignite within them. The interruption that had momentarily doused their ardor was now a distant memory, as their hands eagerly sought the molten core of their womanhood. Fingers plunged into each other's quivering depths, igniting a symphony of pleasure that resonated through their bodies. Their tongues danced in a desperate imitation of the carnal stimulation taking place further south, their mouths aching to taste the sweet nectar of their shared passion.

The two women were lost in a passionate embrace, their bodies moving in perfect harmony. Their hips ground together with such force that their hands were left sore from the intensity of their desire. They clutched at each other's buttocks, pulling each other closer as they sought release from the overwhelming sexual energy that was building inside them.

Their faces were so close that they could feel each other's breath on their lips. They rubbed their pussies together with a fervor that left them both gasping for air. But it wasn't enough. They needed more.

With a subtle shift of their hips, they each forced a leg up between their lover's thighs, pressing firmly against their engorged vaginal lips. The sensation was electric, and they both moaned with pleasure as they rolled and thrust their cunts against each other's leg.

Their arms locked around each other, holding tight as they kissed with a desperate intensity. They were lost in each other, consumed by the passion that burned between them.

And then it happened. They both reached the pinnacle of pleasure at the same time, their bodies wracked with spasms of ecstasy. They clung to each other, their moans and pants filling the room as they rode the waves of pleasure.

Afterwards, they lay entwined, their bodies spent but their hearts still racing. They kissed tenderly, their fingers tracing lazy circles on each other's skin.

"That was amazing," Bobbie whispered, her voice filled with wonder.

Bonnie nodded, her eyes shining with tears. "I never knew it could be like this. I never felt anything like that before."

Bobbie smiled, her heart overflowing with love. "No, my sweet girl. I've never felt anything like this before either."

Bobbie's lips parted, ready to utter the word "no," but then she hesitated. A rush of sweet memories flooded her mind, memories of a young girl's enchanting evening with a very special companion. As she pondered upon it, Bobbie marveled at the striking resemblance between that passionate encounter from long ago and this intimate exchange she now shared with her own daughter. Both experiences had been virgin in their own unique way. One had unveiled the exquisite pleasures of lesbian love, while the other had exposed the intoxicating delights derived from the forbidden fruit of society's ancient taboos. Each encounter had opened doors to countless moments of ecstasy with equally extraordinary women. Bobbie could only hope that this current connection would lead to equally gratifying outcomes, igniting flames of passion that would burn brightly for eternity.

-oOo-

The End!

12