All Comments on 'Like Mother, Like Daughter Ch. 02'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CiaoSteveCiaoSteveover 2 years agoAuthor

Hope you enjoyed. This was a bit of a short interlude to get the story going again. Amina is set in her mind that they cannot continue as is. She cannot see the answer, and good that it was, suspects this is the end for her new found love affair. Peter though is never one to give up. He has a plan and in Chapter 3 (aiming to publish in a couple of weeks) he will chance his arm once more. The only question now is whether Amina will believe in the young lad, or will his idea fall on deaf ears?

taco1085taco1085over 2 years ago

more more more.... very nice

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 2 years ago

Peter has awakened what was dormant in Neelan’s life which is why she didn’t have a problem using her daughter’s name. Amina is full of warmth, excitement and love. It shouldn’t be but it’s so hard to fight off the thoughts and emotions. Looking forward to reading the next chapter of this story. Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...