Like Mother, Like Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter swept my long hair away to one side. He leaned forward just as I had done. I could feel the warmth of his breath on my bare skin. I could feel the caress of his tender lips as he planted soft kisses along my neck.

"No... no... Peter, we can't," I started to protest, "not here, not like..."

"...this?" Peter asked, moving his arms in opposite directions across my front.

I should have stopped him. I should have continued to protest, to force the issue as to why we couldn't be together, to explain again why here didn't work. The problem though was simple. For all my mind told me to make him stop, my heart longed to feel him in my arms once more.

I gasped as I felt Peter's hand clench at my breast, squeezing firmly at the soft flesh under my dress. With no bra, the fabric rubbed against my nipple. In no time at all, there were hard sensitive nubs standing proud atop each plump mound. Every caress, every squeeze, every pinch, sent shockwaves deep inside.

Still I stood there, bent slightly, my arms resting on the edge of the worktop. As he massaged at my breasts with one hand, I felt Peter move his other hand lower. Slowly, purposefully, he traced lines down over my stomach, across my mound, stopping only when his fingers rested against my apex. I stiffened as Peter added a little pressure between my legs and started to draw firm circles through the fabric of the dress.

"Peter... no... not... here..." I tried to protest.

It didn't take much, but my resolve was already breaking. I could feel the sensitivity in my nipples as he worked the hard nubs. I could feel the tingle of desire in my loins as he delved deeper between my legs.

"I love you, Amina," Peter whispered, his warm breath up against my ear. "Can't you feel it, Amina? Can't you feel the love?"

Oh yes, I felt it alright. As he spoke, Peter ground his body against me. There it was again; a firmness pressing hard against my soft ass cheeks. I didn't have to look, to know what it was.

By now my heart was ruling my mind. All I could think about was that first time, as Peter plunged deep inside. I smiled as memories flooded back, memories of those fires which had not been lit for all so long, memories of the way he made me feel as he took me to my special place.

Without thinking, I spread my legs a little further apart.

"Mmmm, Peter," I moaned as I felt him take full advantage of the extra access.

I needed it again. I needed to feel him. I needed to be taken once more. It would be the last time. I promised myself there would be no more, not here, not ever, but in this instant, I so needed Peter. He had that way, that touch, the one which made me purr with delight.

I spun around, and my desire-filled eyes met his.

"I love you, Peter," I whispered. "Believe me, I love you. We just can't continue... not here... not like this."

"I know, Amina," Peter responded. "That's why I came. That's what I wanted to tell you. I love you too, Amina."

We kissed. It was a soft, sensual kiss, our lips pressed firmly together. It was Peter who broke away from the caress.

"I have an idea, Amina... a way to make it work... but... first..."

"Tell me, Peter... tell me," I begged, kissing him once more.

"First..." Peter continued. "First I have an overwhelming urge to fuck you... to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

He didn't need to say another word. I could resist no more.

There was a silence as we kissed again. I ran my arms around the back of his shoulders and pulled Peter in tight. I felt the tip of Peter's tongue graze at my lips, searching for a way inside. I gave him the merest opening, and Peter took full advantage. Our tongues touched, and I felt a tingle of excitement inside.

"Come with me, Peter," I whispered, breaking away from our kiss, "coffee can wait."

I only managed a couple of steps towards the kitchen door when Peter grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

I shrieked with surprise.

"Wh... wha..." I stuttered, taken aback by his actions. "Peter, wha-- mmmph."

I never did get to ask him.

What happened next was pure unadulterated lust. We kissed once more. This time it was a more passionate affair, our lips practically fighting to get purchase on each other. We were all over each other, our mouths melded together, our tongues entwined, as desire took hold.

I fumbled at his shirt buttons, intent on getting my hands on his bare chest. It was harder than it seemed. With each button undone, I found myself taking a step backwards as Peter moved towards me. I never noticed, but there was intent in his movement. Slowly, steadily, one foot after the other, Peter was guiding me towards...

"Aghh," I groaned as I found myself forced back against the kitchen wall, my body having been guided carefully into the one area of space which was not covered by cabinets.

Peter stood there, his manly body pinning me to the wall as we continued to kiss.

It was a surprise. I hadn't expected to walk backwards into the wall. That I had, seemed irrelevant. By now a heady mix of adrenaline and testosterone was ruling my mind. All I could think about was my sexual desire, and the hunk by the name of Peter who was turning me on so much.

I was breathing hard.

I could feel my heart pounding.

I could feel my stomach churning with desire.

I could feel the ache in my loins.

Peter was doing it again.

He had me pinned against the wall with his body. His was kissing me with an intensity I had never met before, our tongues now performing a most erotic dance, like two charmed snakes writhing together to a carnal tune.

I had my eyes screwed shut, thinking of nothing more than the exhilaration consuming me.

From the way Peter was fumbling with his belt, trying single-handedly to release his pent-up desire, he was feeling it just as much as I was. Eventually, he managed to release the buckle. The button and zipper were easier accomplishments, and Peter eased both trousers and boxers down, far enough to let his stiff manhood stand free.

I gasped once more as I felt his focus switch to my dress. Peter ran his hands up against my bare legs, and as he did so, he lifted the hem of my dress. Higher and higher, he lifted the dress, all the way until he had it trapped between our bodies.

I didn't need to look down, to know that my black underwear was clearly on display. Seconds later, I knew that Peter had noticed them too.

"Oooh, Peter," I called out his name between short quick breaths.

His fingers had returned to my panties. He was rubbing hard against the soft fabric covering my apex. I found myself easing my legs apart again, eager to feel his touch against my sex. Peter didn't disappoint. There was purpose in the way he was drawing those firm little circles over my outer lips.

I could feel the arousal.

I could feel the dampness start to build.

I was already longing to feel something more, something deep inside.

I gasped.

I moaned.

Peter had hooked his fingers under the gusset of my panties and, with little resistance from the stretchy fabric, had eased it to one side. His purpose never waned. With a firmness to his touch, and drawing another gasp from me, he teased my outer lips apart.

"Mmmm," I moaned as Peter slid his fingers along my slick innermost folds, all the time homing in on my opening. I gasped as he slid a finger inside.

I was so wet.

Still we kissed. I had my arms wrapped around his shoulders, holding his manly torso so close. With my eyes closed, I longed for him to start working that finger in and out of my pussy. There was a touch of disappointment when he didn't. Instead of fingering my sex, Peter left me empty.

It was a fleeting moment before I felt another firmer touch down below.

"Take me, Peter," I called out as I felt the tip of Peter's erection nudge against my wet sex.

He fumbled a little. With his one hand, he pulled my gusset further to the side and at the same time lined himself up. I felt him push. I felt the press of his engorged head against my labia. I wanted to moan. I wanted to call out, to tell him that he needed to be slightly further back.

Peter must have realised, as he shuffled positions. Seconds later, I did call out.

"Yesss, Peter... yesss," I moaned as I felt his cock slide deep into my waiting pussy.

It was effortless. I was so wet, and now I was, so full. Peter held me there, pinned against the wall, his cock stuffed inside my pussy. I felt him release his grip on my panties. I felt the gusset slide a little, held back only by the rampant flagpole which I was now impaled upon.

It was just a matter of seconds. Peter broke away from the kiss. He positioned his hands against the wall, either side of my shoulders, then eased his upper body away from mine. I opened my eyes and stared deep into his.

His gaze spoke of pure lust.

Peter smiled.

Peter placed a final soft kiss on my lips, then began.

Flexing slightly at the hips, Peter withdrew, all the way, leaving an empty feeling in my walls. I could feel the stretch in my opening as his hard shaft gave way to bulbous head. I bit my lip in anticipation of what was coming. I held my breath.

Peter didn't disappoint. He plunged back in, forcefully slamming upwards into my waiting pussy.

"Aghh," I squealed as his momentum pushed me up against the wall.

When Peter said he wanted to fuck me, and fuck me like I'd never been fucked before, he wasn't lying.

There was no respite. No sooner had he plunged back in, than Peter was withdrawing again. No sooner had he left me empty, than he was slamming back into me. I felt him hit me like a hammer. I felt my body slide up fractionally against the wall, then fall once more.

He was relentless. He was fucking me with a passion which spoke of youthful exuberance. Peter was grunting with every stroke, his breathing already hard and fast. It was a manly baseline to my most carnal of feminine moans.

Already I could feel my desires come to the fore. I didn't know how long I could last; such was the assault on my sodden sex.

He slammed into me.

I squealed.

My slick juices squelched against his cock.

Peter continued to fuck me hard. I wanted him. I needed him. I could feel the tell-tale ripples of climax washing up against me like waves on a sandy beach.

"Don't stop... don't stop... deeper... harder... faster..." I called out, encouraging him on.

The harder and faster came at once, albeit speed and force came at the detriment of fluidity. Peter was banging me, right where I stood up against the kitchen wall. What's more, I was enjoying every minute of it.

Still though, I needed him deeper. He wasn't quite hitting that spot.

I wrapped my arms firmer around his shoulders, holding on to his youthful body as he continued to work my sex. The force of his relentless pounding had me on tiptoes. I pulled Peter into me, my body now squashed firmly between his and the wall itself. Without thinking, I yanked myself up against him, lifting my feet off the floor, and wrapping my legs around his.

"Yesss," I called out as I felt his cock sink even deeper.

I clung to his young body like a limpet. I could feel those gentle ripples intensify. Before long I dropped my head against his shoulder.

Peter didn't lay off. He continued to fuck me as hard and as fast as he could.

He had become more staccato in his movements. Gone were the longer movements, withdrawing then plunging back into me. With the extra need to hold my motherly body up against the wall, his thrusts had become shorter and sharper. Peter was panting hard, the efforts of such a passionate fuck now taking their toll.

Still though he was relentless.

Still though I cried out for more.

"Cum for me, Amina," Peter whispered, adding a little extra force into his movements.

Peter didn't need to ask. I already knew I was near the edge. A little more and he would push me right over, then dump me down the other side. Did I need any encouragement? I was so close anyway that it was probably actions rather than words which had me quivering in his arms.

I stiffened as my climax neared, clamping arms and legs down against his body, trying to turn back the tide. It was no good. There was nothing I could do to stop his relentless pounding. I held my breath, allowing the first wave of pleasure to flow over me.

I was panting hard, as the second one hit.

"Aghh... yesss..." I moaned out, feeling a pulse of pleasure wash over me.

Peter was grunting harder still. His breathing was laboured such was the intensity in the way he fucked me. I wondered how long I could last. I wondered how long he could last. Who would reach their release first?

We didn't have long to wait, and from the high-pitched scream the answer was obvious.

I clung onto Peter for dear life. My body was consumed with pure ecstasy. Was I breathing? I couldn't be sure.

I moaned.

I gasped.

I screamed.

I slumped against Peter, my mind consumed, all strength drained from my body.

I could still feel my pussy walls clenching against his hard shaft, trying as best they could to hold him there. Peter didn't stop. He kept on working my sex, and then... then I felt it...

"Mmmm, Peter," I sighed, as seconds later I vented a most contented purr of delight.

Oh yes, I felt it. I felt the warmth filling my loins as Peter finally ground to a halt.

Had he grunted? Had he announced his oncoming release? I was so consumed by my own climax that I couldn't be sure. All I knew was that he had taken me to my special place. My mind was awash with pure euphoria. My loins were filled with the most satisfying warmth.

I stayed there, my body slumped against his, only Peter and the kitchen wall keeping me in place. I was panting hard as I started to come down from my high.

"I... love... you... Peter," I whispered into his ear, words coming one at a time between gasped breaths.

"I love you too, Amina," Peter replied, placing a soft kiss on my neck.

It was a minute or two before he withdrew. As he did, the gusset of my panties slid back in place. I took a tentative step forward, my legs still a little unsteady. I could feel his juices seeping out, reminding me of the enthusiasm with which Peter had just taken me.

Why, I'm not sure, but my mind went back to how we had started, and the question I posed when we first walked into the kitchen.

"Coffee?" I asked.

"Oh, yes please," Peter responded, "and then I can tell you my idea."

With coffee served, and Peter sat at one side of the table, I took my place opposite. I could feel the sticky mess inside my panties as I placed my ass down on the hard chair. Lifting, I eased the dress out of the way making sure not to mark the fabric. I sat down once more and felt the chill of wood against my legs.

"You're wonderful, Peter," I started the conversation, smiling at the young lad who had just taken me to heaven and beyond. "You make me feel so... alive."

"I did no such thing," Peter responded. "I did nothing more than point you in the right direction. The rest was you, all you, and that's what I love about you, Amina."

I smiled at the young lad. He said the sweetest things. He did the most wonderful things as well. It didn't make it any easier though.

"Zeeshan is the problem, Peter, not you. I chose to marry him, and marriages are for life. Our time together has been wonderful. It's just... well... it's too difficult with Zeeshan around. You've got to believe me. I don't want this, but I can't see a way," I started to explain.

"And if I told you there was one?" Peter asked.

"I'd love to believe you, Peter. I know it's hard to take... me... you... us... here. Was I your first, Peter?"

"Does that matter? And... yes... my first, my only, my..." Peter responded before changing tack. "...but what if there was somewhere else, somewhere safe?"

"What do you mean, Peter?" I asked.

"Well, there's always my place," Peter added.

"Your place?" I asked. "Aren't you still living at home?"

"No... no... my termtime place. I'm off back to uni next week. I have a house and you'd be more than welcome. Oh, and it's a few hours away by train so most definitely safe."

"I couldn't. How would I explain it to Zeeshan? And then what about your roomies?"

"Who, Jack? He's got out of town friends and goes over there most weekends. Besides, he's harmless. As for Zeeshan, where there's a will, there's a way. I haven't come up with it yet but trust me I will. When somebody's as wonderful as you are, Amina, I'll move mountains to make I don't lose you."

"I don't know, Peter. You're not going to believe me, but in all the years we've been together, I've never left Zeeshan alone," I added, trying not to get Peter's hopes up. "I can't just rock up and tell him I'm off for the weekend, can I?"

"I guess not," Peter responded, his voice now a little subdued.

"I'm sorry, Peter," I continued. "What we had was great... no, it was better than great... but it wasn't meant to be. I'll always love you, but maybe we just need to draw a line in the sand... enjoy what we had... but move on."

There was a silence, a momentary pause as neither of us spoke. In the end, it was Peter who broke the quiet. Just as he had done when we first met, he was once again making an ask of me.

"All I ask, Amina, is that you think about it. It's too early to call it the end. As I said... where there's a will, there's a way... I just need to find it. Tell me, Amina. Tell me you'll at least think about it."

Peter was always so positive. He got what he wanted, one way or another. This time though, he'd bitten off a little too much. I guessed he needed to find out for himself, rather than being dumped over a cup of coffee.

"I'll think about it, Peter. Believe me though, it's no easy one."

Peter laughed.

"That's me all over," he responded, "in for a penny, in for a pound, however difficult the challenge may be. Give me some time, I'll have an answer."

I smiled back at the young lad. Peter was always the optimist. Deep in my heart though, I suspected this would be the end. He'd shown me another side. He'd rekindled the fires that had died so long ago. He'd made me believe in myself and enjoy life once more. For all of those, I would be eternally thankful.

As Shakespeare once wrote... parting is such sweet sorrow. He had his life ahead of him, and I... I had the most wonderful memories to cherish forever more.

As Peter left the house, I suspected he was leaving my life.

To Be Continued

12