Like Mother, Like Daughter Pt. 03

Story Info
A mom and daughter have more sex for their roommate.
988 words
3.87
15.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week after seeing my roommate Becky and her daughter Reagan have sex, it was time for them to do that with a strap-on. Becky would wear it, penetrate Reagan, and let her suck the dildo. They would switch roles next time. I sat on a chair facing their bed, which they sat on in matching tank tops and jeans.

They lip-locked and ran their hands down each other's arms. Reagan pulled Becky's top (she did not wear a bra) down and unbuttoned her jeans to put her hand in them to feel her pussy and kiss and suck her breasts and nipples. She held Reagan in with a facial expression of joy. She then knelt by the window behind the bed. Reagan sat behind her and pulled down her pants and panties to kiss and lick her buttocks and hold her hips. I wished I was doing that and felt aroused, but the genital surgeries I had kept me from having an erection. Becky panted, rubbing the window in joy. Her panting got louder, then she banged the window when Reagan licked between her ass cheeks, grabbed them and sucked her anus. Reagan knelt on the bed as Becky sat in front of her, pulled down her tank top (she wore no bra either) and unbuttoned her jeans. She then kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples and slipped a hand in her jeans to feel her pussy.

Reagan held her in looking pleased. Becky lay down as she took off her jeans and panties to suck her pussy. She held her breasts as Becky held her head and eventually orgasmed. Reagan kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes. She lay facedown on the bed with her legs on the floor and ass sticking out. Becky sat behind her and pulled down her jeans and panties to kiss and lick her buttocks.

She licked in-between and spanked her cheeks and sucked her anus as Reagan orgasmed, banging the bed in joy. My ass fetish aroused me. I wished I was doing what Becky was. Reagan lay face-up with her legs up. Becky took off her jeans and panties to give her oral and hold her breasts as she held her head and eventually orgasmed. Becky took off Reagan's tank top to kiss her stomach and sides, then moved up to lip-lock with her. Reagan took off Becky's tank top. I told them about their strap-on. Becky went to get it from a nearby drawer and put it on. She went to Reagan to shove the dildo in her pussy. Reagan put her legs on Becky's shoulders, stroked her hair, bounced and yelled in joy. Becky kissed down Reagan's legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes, still penetrating her and I imagined having intercourse with her.

She lay facedown with her feet on the floor, as Becky kissed up her back and arms, penetrated her anus and stroked her hair. Reagan had the same joyful reactions. Becky stood up at a point. Reagan stood up also soon as they lip-locked. Becky asked if Reagan wanted to taste her cum. She nodded, then knelt in front of her, sucking the dildo. Becky held her head. I imagined her giving me oral in that position. Becky about faced and Reagan kissed up her back and arms until she was behind her and stroked the dildo. They lip-locked, held hands, looked at me, saw my happy expression and said tomorrow's sex will be great too.

It began as Becky leaned on a room wall facing it and Reagan knelt behind her, took off her pants and panties and kissed her butt cheeks. She licked between and spanked them and sucked her anus. Becky yelled and banged the wall in joy. She about faced and let Reagan give her oral, then sat on her shoulders, held her head and orgasmed. Reagan grabbed her ass, then kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes. Reagan lay face down on the floor. Becky took off her pants and panties, sucked her toes and kissed up her legs and thighs, then all over her ass cheeks. She licked between and spanked them and sucked her anus. Reagan banged the floor and yelled in joy. I thought of me doing what Becky was doing.

Reagan lay face-up with her knees bent and held Becky's head to her vagina, as she gave her oral and held her ass and breasts. Reagan shouted in joy. Becky kissed up her stomach and sides, removing her shirt and bra. She kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples, then her neck and chin. She moved up to lip-lock with Reagan, who took off Becky's shirt and bra. Reagan kissed and nibbled her neck and chin, then Becky moved up and held her head to let her kiss and suck her breasts and nipples. She moved up more to let Reagan kiss her stomach and sides. Reagan put on a strap-on with a dildo from a drawer under the bed.

Becky let it penetrate her as the two lip-locked and grabbed each other's breasts. They sat up at a point, still doing that as Becky bounced and yelled in joy. She got up, about faced and slowly sat back on the dildo as Reagan kissed up her back and arms. She then penetrated her anus as Becky reacted the same.

She sat in front of Reagan and bent down to suck the dildo and taste her cum. Reagan about faced as Becky sat behind her, stroke the dildo and kissed up her back and arms. I grinned and imagined having intercourse with Becky the same way Reagan penetrated her. They held hands, kissed, saw how pleased I was and asked who I would rather have sex with. I said I could not decide as they giggled and lip-locked.