Like Mother, Like Daughter Pt. 04

Story Info
A man has sex with his roommate and her daughter.
1k words
3.58
4k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I talked with my roommate Becky and her daughter Reagan a week after they had sex with dildos. They said they loved being penetrated, wishing I could have intercourse with them. I said I missed giving them oral and kissing their bodies. We have not had a threesome since they said they accepted my sexual side. They said they would do that again if it cheered me up. We sat on their bed, having a three-way kiss.

The ladies took off each other's tank tops, shorts and undies to be nude. We lay down with Becky in the middle. Reagan lay to her left on her side. Becky kissed her neck and chin and shoved a dildo in her pussy. I did the same to Becky. They had an arm wrapped around the one kissing them. Becky kissed and sucked Reagan's breasts and nipples. I did the same to her. Reagan shut her eyes and yelled in joy. Becky kissed down her stomach and sides as I did the same to her. Upon reaching her pussy, I took the dildo out to give her oral and hold her breasts.

She bent her knees to lock my head between them and went down on Reagan, who sat on her face and held her hands to her breasts. She sucked the dildo that was in her pussy, begging for more as Becky gave her oral harder and grabbed her ass as I did the same to her, who held my head, as Reagan held hers. Becky fingered her and kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes. She held her breasts and I did the same for Becky. The women lay facedown with Becky behind Reagan to kiss and lick all over her ass. I sat behind Becky to do the same. Still sucking the dildo, Reagan yelled for Becky to not stop. She licked down her ass crack and sucked and tongue fucked her anus while spanking her, as I did the same to Becky. We lay sideways with me behind Becky and her behind Reagan.

I kissed up Becky's backs and arms while shoving the dildo in her anus until I was behind her and she did the same to Reagan. I once we were at level held Becky's breasts and kissed and nibbled her neck and shoulders. She did the same to Reagan, then they traded spots. I kissed and nibbled Reagan's chin and neck. Becky lay sideways on her other side to let her do the same to her and push a dildo into her pussy. I did the same to Reagan. They put an arm around the person that kissed them. I then kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples. She did the same to Becky. She yelled for more. I kissed down Reagan's stomach and sides. She did the same to Becky, who sat on her face to let her give her oral. She took the dildo out of her pussy to suck on it and held Reagan's hands to her breasts. I took the dildo in Reagan out, giving her oral.

She tightened her thighs around my head and held Becky's ass. She held her breasts, her head and orgasmed. Reagan sucked her harder. I did the same to Reagan, who fingered Becky and kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes. I did the same to her as the two lay facedown with Reagan behind Becky. She licked and kissed her whole ass as I did the same to her. I licked between and spanked Reagan's cheeks and sucked her anus as she did the same to Becky, who banged the bed and yelled in joy.

We turned to our sides. Reagan kissed up Becky's back and arms, shoving the dildo in her anus. I did the same to Reagan. When we were level, Reagan grabbed Becky's breasts and kissed and nibbled her neck and chin. I did the same to Reagan. We traded positions. Becky lay face-up with her knees bent and wrapped her arm around me. I put my head on her shoulder and shoved dildos in her and Reagan, who lay behind me with her arms around my torso. They kissed my face. I thanked them for the threesome, saying I loved kissing their bodies and giving them oral. They said they that felt great for them and swore to have another tomorrow. I happily lip-locked with the women back and forth. We cuddled up until shower time.

They were nude the next day for the threesome. It began with them doing scissors on my bed, lip-locking, and sucking each other's fingers. I sat by them to kiss and suck Reagan's breasts and nipples and feel Becky's. I then traded roles. The one whose breasts I was not kissing joined in at a point. We ensured we kissed each of the other lady's breasts. The pair then made the 69 position with Reagan on top to give each other oral and spank each other. Becky bent her knees as I sat on the floor by her pussy to give it oral with Reagan. We kissed at a few points. I sat behind them to kiss and lick her butt with Becky. We licked between them and sucked her anus. Becky lifted her legs up to let Reagan do the same.

The women traded positions. I gave Reagan oral with Becky, who lip-locked with me at a few points, as Reagan gave Becky oral. I sat behind the ladies to kiss, lick and feel Becky's ass with Reagan, who lifted her legs to let Becky do the same. We licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus. The women orgasmed and panted in joy the entire time. Their cell phones on an adjacent table rang. They answered. I liked seeing them talking on them naked. They hung up soon after, said they had to go to a relative's house for personal reasons, kissed me goodbye and left my room nude to go to theirs. I enjoyed seeing their asses from my view as they did.