Like Mother, Like Daughter Pt. 02

Story Info
A woman and her daughter have sex for their roommate.
984 words
4.18
5.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week after having my first threesome with them, I had a chat with my roommate Becky and her daughter Reagan in the main room. We agreed it was great, but were mad they could not give me oral nor could we have intercourse from my genitals recovering from the surgeries I had in the hospital. They said they wanted to have more threesomes with me, but not too often, which I was fine with, and asked if I had any other sexual fantasies. I said I loved to see moms and daughters have sex with each other, having seen many mother-daughter lesbian porn videos online, and a recent lingerie commercial with a popular model and her daughter, who were respectively roughly the same ages as Becky and Reagan, ignited the fantasy.

They said they saw it also and asked if I wanted to see them have sex with each other. I said sure, but asked if they were willing to do that as the ladies in those sex videos were likely not really moms and daughters, just actresses. They said they were, loving kissing each other in our threesome and wondering what giving each other oral was like, having clearly enjoyed it when I did that to them. I was eager to see.

They began by lying on the bed they were on and lip-locking. Becky took off Reagan's pants and panties to finger her pussy. Reagan took off Becky's shirt and skirt to kiss her stomach and sides. The two shut their eyes and panted to show they like what they were doing. Reagan lay facedown. Becky kissed up her legs and thighs to her ass. She kissed and licked all over her cheeks, feeling her hips. Reagan moaned.

Becky licked between Reagan's ass cheeks and sucked her anus. Reagan banged the bed in joy as Becky took off her shirt and bra, fingered her anus and kissed up her back and arms until she got atop her. Reagan turned face-up as they kissed. Becky kissed her neck and chin and sucked her breasts and nipples as they fingered each other. Reagan moved up so she was sitting on the bed's rear. Becky kissed down her sides and stomach and gave her oral while feeling her ass. Reagan held both of their heads and orgasmed.

I saw Becky masturbating as she gave Reagan oral and her butt, wishing I could kiss it. She stood in front of Reagan on the bed, faced the back wall and held it and Reagan gave her oral, then kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes. She sat behind her to take off her panties, then kiss her buttocks. Becky banged the wall and yelled in joy. She licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus. It aroused me. Becky slowly moved down while Reagan took off her bra, then kissed up her back and arms.

Becky lay face-up on the bed and bent her knees, as Reagan kissed up her stomach and sides, then sucked her breasts and nipples as they fingered each other. Reagan kissed her neck and chin, then they lip-locked while feeling each other's breasts and nipples. Becky kissed Reagan's forehead, held her to her chest, and caressed her, saying it brought back memories of when Reagan was a kid as Becky always comforted her this way then. They giggled, then asked if I loved what I saw. I said I did and they said they had more sex planned after dinner, cheering me up, and so did not get dressed when it was time to go downstairs to eat.

I that night watched them on Reagan's bed lip-locking. She lay facedown. Becky kissed down her back and arms and fingered her anus, then kissed and licked her ass cheeks. Reagan yelled and banged the bed in joy. She licked between and spanked them and sucked her anus. I asked if this is how she punished her for misbehaving as a kid. She said it was and they laughed. Reagan orgasmed and lay face-up with her knees bent to let Becky suck her toes, then kiss both of her legs and thighs. Upon reaching her vagina, she gave her oral. Orgasming, Reagan held their heads. I saw Becky's butt from my point of view and wished I could kiss and lick it. She kissed up Reagan's stomach and sides and sucked her breasts and nipples. She kissed and nibbled her lips and neck and moved up to let Reagan do the same to her front torso, including her breasts and nipples. She sat on her face to let Reagan give her oral. She masturbated while doing that.

I saw her vagina from my point of view and wished I was giving her oral. Becky about faced and let Reagan kiss and lick her whole ass. They fingered each other as Reagan spanked Becky. I said that she could consider this payback for what Becky did to her as a kid. We laughed. Reagan licked down Becky's ass crack and sucked her anus. She bounced atop her and yelled in joy, then slowly moved down. Reagan kissed up her back and arms as she did. Upon getting atop her, the pair ground their pussies on each other.

Becky about faced and they lip-locked. Reagan then kissed her forehead, held her to her chest and caressed her like a kid. They asked if I loved the sex session. I said I did and asked about the vibrators and dildos they said they would get. Gasping in shock, they said they did that, but forgot to use them and told me to remind them next time they have sex. I acknowledged that, then asked how it felt to have their bare bodies touching each other. They said it felt great, then ran their hands down each other's backs and legs.