Like Mother, Like Daughter Pt. 05

Story Info
A man sees his two roommates and their BFFs have sex.
983 words
3.67
2.3k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was watching TV at my room one day when Reagan came in to ask if I recalled her grade school best friend Zara, who often came by to do many things with her while I was in college. I said I did, as she said they were still friends, showing me a picture of them on her phone, and asked if I wanted her and her mom Xyla, who I recalled always dropped her off here and picked her up, to visit as they recalled me and wanted to see how I have been. I said I would love that. They did a few days later and we all talked about our lives in the past decade in Becky's room. The women sat on her bed. I sat on my specialized recliner.

Becky asked if I wanted to see Reagan, her, Xyla, Zara and Reagan have a foursome. I said yes as Zara and Xyla were also a hot mother-daughter duo, but asked if they were truly okay with that. They said they were, wanting to please me in any way after learning what happened to me and having sexual dreams of each other due to their attractiveness. I was stunned at their last remark, but thanked them for their first.

The ladies unbuttoned and took off their own tops while having a four-way kiss, as Zara and Xyla kissed and took off each other's pants. Reagan and Becky did the same. Reagan and Zara traded spots and the women took off each other's bras. Reagan and Zara kissed and took off each other's panties, as Becky and Xyla did the same so they were all nude. Reagan stood at the bed's rear facing and holding the wall as Becky sat on it with her head between her legs to give her oral and hold her breasts. Zara lay face-up with her knees bent on the bed with her head between Becky's legs to do the same. Xyla sat by Zara's legs and bent forward to do that also. They at a point grabbed the butts, then kissed down the legs and thighs to the feet and sucked the toes of whoever they were giving oral to. Reagan banged the wall in joy. Becky sat by the bed's side. Xyla lay on the floor in front of her with her knees bent as Reagan sat on her face to let her give her oral and do the same to Becky. Zara sat by Xyla's legs with her head between them to do that too to her. The ladies held the breasts of whoever they were doing that to as Becky held Reagan's head. They fingered the one they gave oral to, kissed down their feet, and sucked their toes as Becky held her breasts.

They got on all fours on the floor to kiss and lick the ass of whoever was in front of them, Reagan to Becky, Xyla to Reagan and Zara to Xyla. They licked between and spanked their cheeks while sucking their anuses. Becky held her breasts and orgasmed. The four stood up. The one behind each kissed up her back and arms, fingered her anus and held her breasts. They turned around, lay facedown, sucked the toes, and kissed up the legs and thighs of the woman in front of them, Becky to Reagan, she to Xyla, and she to Zara. They after reaching their butts kissed and licked all over both cheeks and held their hips. Zara in joy banged the floor. The four ground their pussies on it, licked between and spanked their cheeks and sucked their anuses.

They fingered them and kissed up their back and arms, then their neck and shoulders, as they stood up. Zara and Reagan lay side-by-side facedown facing opposite directions. Becky and Xyla did that too nearby. They sucked each other's toes and kissed up each other's legs and thighs. After reaching each other's asses, they kissed and licked them all over and held each other's hips. I fought masturbation urges.

The urge went up after the four licked between and spanked each other's cheeks and sucked each other's anuses. They orgasmed while at it, then fingered each other's anuses while kissing up each other's backs and arms. Zara and Xyla lay face-up with their knees bent while Reagan and Becky respectively sat behind them and bent forward. They masturbated and kissed and sucked each other's breasts and nipples.

Reagan and Becky moved down so the four can kiss each other's stomach and sides, then got atop Zara and Xyla, respectively, in the 69 position so they can give each other oral. Seeing two of the position together was nice. I loved it more after they swore in joy and shoved dildos into each other. Xyla and Zara lay facedown side-by-side facing in opposite directions, kissing down each other's backs and arms. Becky and Reagan did the same nearby. They kissed and licked each other's ass cheeks, then licked between and spanked them and sucked each other's anuses. Reagan and Zara traded spots, as they did the same to each other's backs, arms, asses, and anuses, arousing me. Reagan and Becky lay face-up with their knees bent.

Xyla and Zara sat on their faces, respectively, facing each other to let then give them oral and feel their pussies, as they kissed and nibbled each other's necks, chins and lips and sucked each other's breasts and nipples. Xyla and Zara kissed each other's stomach and sides. Becky and Reagan sat on the bed to do scissors with them, respectively. Becky and Reagan traded spots, then Xyla and Becky did. Each time, the women lip-locked and felt each other's breasts and nipples. They turned to me and saw from my grin that I loved watching this. They said they were glad I could control my hormones and swore to do more soon.