Like Nothing at All

Story Info
A story about the first time I used a thinner condom.
1.2k words
4.02
12.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuyNew
GuyNew
88 Followers

I was a Junior in college. During Christmas break, a pretty Freshman I had my eyes on decided to send me a card or letter in the mail every day. While she claimed that she chose me at random and was just doing it for fun, it was pretty clear she was interested in me. It took about a week after we got back from break before we were officially dating.

Emily was cute and cutesy. There wasn't anything particularly remarkable about her looks. She had medium length sandy-brown hair, a slightly turned up nose and carried the Freshmen fifteen, though she had a good enough natural figure to carry it well. She liked telling jokes based on obscure cartoons or TV shows, and her smile was infectious. She was curved and soft and smooth and deliciously young.

She was also extremely naive and passive. She was the youngest of three, and was clearly used to having someone else be in charge all the time. When we started dating, she had only had one sexual partner, and he must have been terrible. She was frankly afraid of sex.

I was a young man, and I wanted sex. Naturally I started pressuring her straight away. To be fair to me, I really wanted for her to enjoy it. It made me genuinely sad to think of someone not liking sex. Still there was definitely a part of me that got off on convincing her to do what I wanted. Within a week, I she had given in.

Once she realized that sex with me was pleasurable, she was willing to do it whenever I wanted, which was a lot. I continued to enjoy pushing her limits. There was one thing that she wasn't interested in, and that was getting on the pill. She didn't like the idea of foreign hormones in her body. Maybe I could have pressured her into it, but this was one place I didn't want to push too far.

Both of us were afraid of pregnancy. Her elder sister, had gotten an abortion, and Emily was pretty vocal about looking down on that even though she worshiped her sister. My life plans didn't include fatherhood — certainly not while I was still in school.

As in all things, she was completely passive about birth control. She never brought it up or did anything to make sure she was protected. It made me wonder if she paid any attention to it at all.

On only the third or fourth time we had sex I get her hot and bothered and then went right in her without a condom. I fucked her for a few minutes and then pulled out, put on a condom, and we finished up normally. She didn't protest in the least, either when I did it or later. I don't know if she was too shy to speak up for herself, if she trusted me that much, or if deep down she didn't care.

What I did know was that I LIKED it. Look, I've heard a lot of opinions about how it feels to wear a condom. Sex with a condom is better than no sex, and when I'm rational I'm happy to tell you that it's better than an unwanted child. But, it does not feel as good as bare, raw unsafe sex. It's like you're always pushing against something that is just a bit restrictive.

So after she didn't say anything the first time, it became pretty common practice for me to start out without a condom and then put one on partway through. I probably started bare two thirds of the time. Now, I had read about the risk of precum, but I knew from marathon masturbation sessions that I didn't really make much. Sometimes if I was edging for a long time, I could get a drop out, but that was about it. So I wasn't really worried.

I really wanted to keep going and finish up inside her. As I said, I was terrified of having a kid and probably nearly as afraid that she would kick me to the curb if I started putting her at risk.

With that thought in mind, I bought a pack of extra-thin condoms. They were less common back then than they are now. They were also more expensive, and only came in 6-packs. Still, I had to try. I got Sheik Elite condoms, which promised to be just as strong as regular condoms but to feel "Like nothing at all". I was sold.

I bought them on a Saturday morning, knowing that she was coming over to my off-campus apartment in the afternoon. As usual, we started foreplay more or less the moment the door was closed. When both of us were ready, I put the condom on without going in bare first. I was really excited about how great it would feel.

To say that it was a letdown would be a huge understatement. It felt just like sex with any other condom. My brain immediately started to rationalize. "Maybe," I thought, "once the rubber warms up a bit there will be better sensations."

So I started pumping in and out. For a little while it just felt like regular condom sex. Then, like magic, it started to feel better. First it started to feel less restrictive. Then the sensations were clearer. My god, it was wonderful. I could feel her warmth, her texture. Most importantly, I didn't feel that squeezing resistance any more. All too soon, I felt that tingling that meant I was going to cum. I pushed deep and shot in her. Even here, the condom was fantastic. I didn't feel the semen being pushed back at my cock as I fired it. It was glorious.

We lay there basking, together for a few minutes. When I knew I was about to start to soften, I pulled out.

When I felt the cool air on my shaft, I finally realized what I'm sure you readers have known all along. It was feeling so good because the damn thing had busted. There was nothing but a ring of rubber rolled up around the bottom of my shaft.

Well, in case I haven't been clear on this point, I was a complete asshole back then. Naturally I didn't tell her what had just happened. I took the remains of the condom and threw them out just like nothing had happened. I fingered her a bunch and later went down on her. By that time, she wasn't likely to notice my sperm leaking out of her.

I threw out the rest of the worthless condoms. I was much too afraid to use them ever again. Fortunately for both of us, I never got her pregnant, though this wasn't the only time I could have. We ended up dating for more than a year, and I may write more about it sometime in the future.

Ever since then, I've loved bare sex. I've done a lot of dumb things to get it. I even went looking for Sheik Elite condoms but by then, they had been discontinued. Maybe I'm not the only one they failed for.

GuyNew
GuyNew
88 Followers