Lila the Lady of Laughter

Story Info
A vivacious blond takes the village by storm on April Fool's.
3.2k words
4.47
7.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tandalove
Tandalove
21 Followers

April Fools Day Story Contest 2024

The Lady of Laughter Plays the Fool At Last

In the charming hamlet of Riverbend, April Fool's Day was a day of jubilation and merrymaking. And at the center of it all was Lila, the spirited and quick-witted daughter of the village's beloved baker.

Unlike her peers who reveled in pranks and mischief, Lila had always approached April Fool's Day with a different perspective. Instead of tricks, she believed in spreading joy through laughter and kindness. Through her reckless endeavors, Lila learned the importance of taking risks, embracing failure, and finding joy in the journey, no matter how foolish it may seem. She believed that April Fool's Day should be about celebrating the joy of humor and laughter, emphasizing the importance of not taking life too seriously. She believed that it was a time to let loose, embrace silliness, and share laughs with others.

This year, as April Fool's Day approached, Lila decided to embark on a quest to bring laughter to every corner of Riverbend. Armed with her infectious smile and boundless enthusiasm, she set out to perform random acts of kindness and silliness that would leave the villagers grinning from ear to ear.

Lila had been working on her dress all winter. It was a kaleidoscopic explosion of color. She had created a celebration of eclectic style, featuring a patchwork of mismatched fabrics and playful prints. From vibrant florals to geometric shapes, each patch added a unique touch to the overall design, creating a one-of-a-kind masterpiece.

The dress was designed to inspire. For some, it might inspire laughter. She looked the part of the Jester, the Royal Fool featured in every Court in every land. But for the rest, it was hard not to notice that Lila had grown up over the winter. In some ways, this was her coming out party. She had just turned 18 the previous summer, so she was excited to finally take part in the April Fool's festivities.

With the sun about to rise, Lila prepared to depart. She'd need the whole day, without a minute to spare. One last glance in the mirror set the tone. The figure smiling back at her took away her breath. She was stunning. Her golden hair was a series of luscious curls. Her breasts bounced heavily, the large creamy orbs nearly spilling out over the low cut dress. She could just see the darkening of her areolas, nipples threatening to spring out at any moment. Sleeveless to keep her arms free, the dress was also cut high enough to show the tops of her thighs. She selected a pair of her sexiest shoes with three inch heels. The shoes showed off her calves to greater effect and played into the lines of her legs. Her pussy was freshly shaven and quivering with anticipation. She didn't plan on wearing panties.

Lila knew how sexy she looked. She'd been purposely withholding her talents well into the spring, allowing the tension to build up. In the weeks since the snow melted, she had even been able to refrain from masturbation. Lila knew that she was reaching critical levels of horniness, but none of that mattered now. She made it to April the First! She grabbed her basket of chocolate eggs and slipped out the door just as the sun spread its glow across Riverbend. April the First had begun and her Fool's Errand commenced!

There was no doubt as to where she was heading first. Mr Miller had been teasing her all winter and Lila knew just how to pay him back. It was her turn to be the prankster! She knocked softly at the door of the Millers' hut.

"Hello?" Mrs Miller slipped the door open a crack. Her face split into a wide smile. "Oh Lila! You're eager to get Fooling, aren't you dear? Did you come for Mr Miller?"

"I sure did Mrs Miller. He's been a bee in my bonnet for months now. I've got a special payback in mind for him," she grinned with evil glee.

"You go on in then, dear. He's still asleep! At his age, he sleeps like a rock."

Lila crept into the tiny hut. She could hear Mr Miller's heavy breathing even before she saw him tucked into his bed. She could see the tip of his gray wispy hairs sticking out above the thick quilt. Lila looked back at Mrs Miller and pantomimed that she should hide. Mrs Miller nodded and went behind the bureau.

Lila selected a chocolate egg from her basket and slipped under the quilt from the foot of the bed. She pushed past Mr Miller's gnarled toes and spindly legs to arrive at his crotch. Lila swam in the delicious aroma emanating from his manhood. She tongued his grizzly balls that were covered with a thick coat of wiry gray hair. As he began to stir, she stuffed his little cock into her mouth. It immediately sprung to life, twitching and lengthening as she suckled.

"Oh heavens!" Mr Miller murmured as he struggled to separate dream from reality. "Martha you haven't done that in years! I forgot how good your mouth feels on my cock. Oh! I don't think I ever remember you being this good!"

Lila doubled down, sucking and stroking at a faster pace. Soon, Mr Miller's hips were pumping into her face with astounding vigor for a man his age. That was the moment she'd been waiting for. Lila spun around, throwing her leg across Mr Miller's surprised face, never taking her mouth off his cock. In one deft motion, she planted her dripping pussy on Mr Miller's mouth.

"Wha! Mmph, oh Heavens!" He dove into the pussy like a man starving. "A miracle!" he proclaimed, "Martha you're young again! And, oh my goodness, your cunt tastes like chocolate!"

When Lila slipped under the covers, she had also slipped a chocolate egg up her coochie. She could feel it melting as she sucked him. She was eager to have him lap up her private juices. She hadn't realized how excited she was to trick Mr Miller!

Amidst mouthfuls of pussy, Mr Miller spouted off about how amazing she tasted, how chocolate was his favorite treat of all time, and how he missed the scent and taste of fresh pussy. It wasn't long before Lila felt him stiffen in her mouth. Mr Miller plunged his face into Lila's pussy to dampen his howls as he climaxed. His dick pulsed in her mouth, but it appeared to be dry. Finally, she coaxed out a few pearly drops of cum, a paltry excuse for a cum shot. But enough for her plan, as she coated her lips with the sticky semen. Lila spun around and planted a big kiss on Mr Miller's shocked and stunned face.

"April Fool's Mr Miller!" she squealed.

"Lila! Oh I knew I had it coming, but you really got me this year! Wait," his tongue flicked out, "Is that? Is that my cum? Agh!" He spat and wiped vigorously at his lips as Lila and Mrs Miller burst into laughter.

"Serves you right, you old goat!" said Mrs Miller. "You enjoyed that a little too much."

"Well, why don't you slip into bed and I'll show you how much I enjoy the real thing?"

Mrs Miller turned to Lila, "Thank you for coming dear. Happy April Fool's!"

Lila adjusted her dress, grabbed her basket and blew a kiss to the Millers on her way out the door. The day had only just begun.

Around the bend, Lila spied Mr Flayer milking his old cow, Regina. She crept up on him. He was so engrossed in his task that he didn't notice Lila until her large breasts were resting on the back of his shoulder and she was popping a chocolate egg in his mouth. Even as he started with surprise, the breasts gave her away. She had the biggest breasts in the village by far.

"MMM Lila! That can only be you. That's delicious! Thank you," he said. He tried to look back at her, but her breasts prevented his head from turning.

"Just keep on milking ol' Regina there, Mr Flayer. I have an April Fool's treat for you." She reached down the front of his trousers and pulled out his massive cock. She stroked in time to his manipulations of Regina. Mr Flayer soon realized that when he sped up, Lila sped up. And when he took his hand off Regina, Lila would do the same to him.

"I'm milking you today, Mr Flayer," Lila whispered. She was answered only by his ragged breathing.

Regina started to flow, streams of milk spewing from her udder to collect in the bucket. As the bucket filled, Lila felt Mr Flayer's cock stiffen and tremble.

"Oh Lila I'm cumming!" he exclaimed. Her breasts cushioned his neck while the feeling of her heart hammering against his back drove him mad with passion. Unlike Mr Miller, Mr Flayer's load of goo was immense. He shot ropes of cum from his quivering dick, stroke after stroke, most of it landing in the bucket to mix with the milk. Lila saw that Mr Flayer didn't notice and deemed it to be a very fitting April Fool's prank.

"Have a fabulous breakfast Mr Flayer," she said as she left him to recover.

Lila spent the rest of the day making her rounds. By noon, she had sucked off a half dozen more village men. She took some collateral damage along the way and her patchwork dress was starting to smell a little ripe with cum. She didn't mind. It inspired her.

"Lila, Hellooo," someone called. Lila turned to see Ms Flint waving from her yard. Lila waved back with a brilliant smile. "Are you delivering your wonderful chocolate eggs again this year?"

"I sure am, Ms Flint. Fancy a taste?"

"I sure do. Why don't you pop in for a minute?"

Everyone knew Ms Flint liked girls. She never did find the right guy to settle down with, but people whispered about visitors from other villages that arrived in the night. Lila didn't care. She loved everyone, regardless of their age or gender.

She knew just what Ms Flint wanted. Lila jumped onto the bed and hiked her dress up around her waist. She was slick, wet, and smeared with chocolate and pussy juices. She slowly selected one of the few remaining eggs and slid it inside her.

Ms Flint was on her in a flash. She moaned loudly as she lapped at Lila's pussy. She didn't try to suck out the egg, rather, she let it melt slowly and sucked back the chocolate as it flowed from Lila's vagina. It wasn't long before Lila's moans filled the hut. Ms Flint knew her way around a pussy and she soon had Lila cumming into her greedy mouth. Ms Flint didn't let Lila leave until she had lapped up every drop of chocolate and left her pussy in pristine and clean condition. As she walked out the door, Lila sneakily dropped another chocolate egg into one of Ms Flint's slippers.

Although Lila's pussy buzzed happily, and she had enjoyed a few delicious orgasms, she still hadn't been fucked. She was saving that for her one and only, Dorian. They were planning to meet later that evening under the stars and the moon. She was aching to share her pussy with him. Before April 1st became Fool's Day, and the prankster tradition became the norm, the day bore deeper meaning. April 1st was regarded as a day of fertility and the welcoming of spring. Legend held that the first coupling of the day would result in an everlasting love. Lila had been waiting all year for the chance to lock down Dorian with an eternal bond. Her pussy spasmed as thoughts of his massive cock ripping into her nearly brought her to her knees. She had blown him a few times, but they had never been together. Tonight, that would change and they'd live happily ever after.

But amidst the laughter, merriment, and anticipation of things to come that evening, Lila harbored a secret longing -- to bring a smile to the face of Old Mr Thompson, the cantankerous recluse who lived on the outskirts of town. Despite his gruff exterior, Lila sensed a loneliness in the old man that tugged at her heartstrings.

Determined to brighten Mr. Thompson's day, Lila had concocted a plan to surprise him with a special April Fool's Day treat. Under the cover of moonlight, she transformed Mr Thompson's garden into a whimsical wonderland, complete with colorful decorations and playful surprises around every corner. In the morning, as Mr Thompson emerged from his cottage, his eyes widened in astonishment at the sight before him. And then, something remarkable happened -- a smile spread across Mr Thompson's face, warming his heart in a way he hadn't felt in years.

It was late afternoon by the time Lila arrived at Mr Thompson's. He had been awaiting her arrival all day with an excitement that made him feel young again. Mr Thompson hated most people, well, all people really. But even his cold heart had been touched by Lila's kindness. He felt like a little boy again, filled with wonder and glee. He knew who was responsible the moment his eyes fell upon the decorations. It could only be the large breasted blond beauty that made it her mission to spread joy every April. Lila, the Lady of Laughter. He knew she'd be back and he was ready for her.

Lila came skipping and dancing into Mr Thompson's garden. His eyes widened with delight as he watched her breasts nearly bounce out of her dress. Lila was cum drunk. Her stomach churned with the seed of many men while her head swam with hot memories of the day. When he called to her, she turned to him as though in a dream.

"Oh Mr Thompson! Happy April the First!"

He beamed at her. "You delightful and most wonderful girl. Thank you for thinking of me when no one else would. You've warmed the heart of a bitter old man." He palmed a bright red apple as though it were precious, then held it out to her with a trembling hand. "This is the pick of my crop. I want you to have it. A beautiful apple for a beautiful girl."

Lila happily accepted the gift. She had enjoyed her fill of chocolate through the day, so a good old fashioned piece of fruit was very welcome. Mr Thompson watched with his eyes aglow as Lila's teeth pierced the smooth skin and juice splashed into her mouth.

Her eyes grew dim and her vision blurred. She lost her balance and fell upon the soft garden soil. She lay there for a moment, panting and uncertain as to what just happened. She forgot where she was, temporarily, until her vision began to clear.

"Here, let me help you up," he said. Dorian. Always to the rescue. She smiled and accepted his help as she regained her feet. But wasn't...?

"Mr Thompson. Wasn't he just here?"

"That old hermit? Forget him." He smiled. She had never seen him look more handsome. He melted her. She wanted him.

"Dorian, I need you," she whispered. She looked around the garden at the arrangement of whimsical toys, decorations and celebratory imagery. There couldn't be a more perfect place for them to consummate their love. "Take me here and take me now."

He grinned. The apple had come from a very special tree that grows from a very rare blend that is known to very few horticulturists in the world. Its true name, lost to time, has been filtered down as 'Heart's Desire'. For a limited time, the consumption of the fruit from the tree grants one the ability to see their heart's desire, whatever or whomever that might be.

Mr Thompson was under no illusion. He knew that Lila would never mess around with him. He was shocked that she had gifted him with kindness to his garden. He wanted to pay her back with the pleasure she deserved.

His cock was massive. Longer and thicker than Lila remembered. Though she'd been sucking dick all day, she could barely stretch her lips around his python. He moaned his encouragement, inspired by Lila's wiggling ass. He leaned over and slid two fingers into her steaming snatch. Hot and pouring with juice. Ready. He lifted her up gently before pushing her down at the waist. He slid into her slowly even as she squealed with a mixture of pleasure and pain. Her eyes bugged at how badly it hurt and she felt there was no way she could take all of it. And then his balls slapped home. He held himself tightly inside her, their heartbeats pairing. Slowly, she moved against him. Slowly at first, until she picked up the rhythm. Within the span of moments, the pain evaporated and she was fully ensconced by pleasure.

They fucked all over the garden. She rode him into the dirt, covering them both in rich black marks. They delighted in their young healthy bodies. Lila came relentlessly and often. It was more than she ever dared it could be. She knew that they were forging an eternal love bond. She nearly weeped when she realized that the legends were true. Dorian would be hers forever!

They were locked in a passionate missionary position when he finally unloaded deep inside her. Their eyes sought each other's essence amidst lips and tongues as moans filled the garden. When he was done spasming, they lay locked together in stillness for a very long time.

Night had descended. Lila had no idea how long they'd been fucking, but it felt like hours. Life was wonderful and she had the love of her life in her arms. His cum dribbled from her well-fucked cunt, sending ripples of ecstasy through her body.

She heard someone calling her name.

Lila sprung to her feet and tossed on her dress. She heard her name again. She started in the direction of the voice, then remembered that she left Dorian laying in the dirt. He was gone. Shrugging, she turned back to the street.

"Lila!" the voice called.

"Hello! Over here!"

A figure came out of the dark and into focus. It was Dorian. He ran up to her and threw her into his arms.

"Everyone was worried. Did you fall down and bump your head or something? You've been missing for a few hours! I'm so relieved to see you're alright!"

Lila frowned as she pressed her face against Dorian's chest. Had she imagined their sex? She must have. She remembered the sex in vivid detail, she could even feel her pussy throbbing, but clearly Dorian had just arrived.

What a dream!

They turned to walk back toward her home. "What were you doing around crazy Old man Thompson's place, anyways?"

She shrugged earnestly. But as she looked back toward the recluse shack, she couldn't help wonder about the man who lived there alone. She wondered why she might suddenly feel an inexplicable attraction to him.

She didn't yet know that they shared an eternal bond of love.

A quickening stirred in her womb as life sparked into being.

The final joke of April Fool's Day was reserved for the Lady of Laughter herself.

Tandalove
Tandalove
21 Followers