Lilacs in Bloom Pt. 02

Story Info
Sam's relationships develop, and he hosts a party.
20.3k words
4.82
2.4k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday morning, Sam Murray awoke feeling disoriented. His alarm had gone off in the middle of a dream. The memory of it was already fading, but he remembered that it was unpleasant. Something about Amy and arguing about having children.

He got the grumps out in his weight room. A few hours later, he couldn't even remember the dream; he was on his way to see Nicole Hennigan, and his thoughts had turned towards her. The gorgeous brunette likely had something planned for him, and his feelings for her had developed since he had last seen her. He cared for her wellbeing, and he wanted to help her as she was clearly exhausted from the struggle of single motherhood.

The address she had directed him to was one of many rentable townhouses. He found a nearby parking space and made his way to Nicole's door. She answered almost immediately after he knocked.

"Hi Sam!" she said breathlessly. "Come on in!" He followed her inside to find a living space littered with children's toys and dog toys. He looked around for a dog but didn't see one. Instead, he saw two small children come down the hallway and hide behind their mother.

"This is Ben and Kaylee," said Nicole.

"Hello. You can call me Sam."

"Hi," said Ben quietly. Kaylee stared in silence.

"Rachel will be here shortly to take them to the park," said Nicole. They watched Kaylee pick up a stuffed rabbit and squeeze it in her little arms.

"Do you have a dog?" he asked, his heart fluttering at the cuteness of the children.

"No, but Stephanie comes over with her dog a lot, so we keep some toys here."

"Ah."

There was a knock on the door. As Sam looked in the direction of the sound, he also heard a "Ben, put that back! Sorry Sam, could you get that?"

"Sure," he chuckled. He went over to the door and opened it. A girl with very straight brown hair stood on in front of him.

"Hi," she said with a look of surprise.

"Hello," he said, extending his hand. "I'm Sam. You're Rachel?"

"Yes," she said, shaking his hand. She kept her gaze at his eyes, but he saw them filled with a familiar itch. "I'm the babysitter."

"Nice to meet you. Nicole was just taking care of... well, whatever Ben was doing. Come on in."

Rachel began to follow him in. "Are you Mrs. Hennigan's new boyfriend?" she asked.

Sam thought for a moment. This was the first time anyone had brought up that label. Nicole had evidently heard the question, as she looked at him with interest. "I suppose we're getting there," he responded modestly. Nicole smiled broadly, brightening the room.

"Ready to go?" she asked the kids enthusiastically. They smiled and ran for their shoes. "I'll get their energy out," Rachel told Nicole.

"Please do," she replied.

Ben stood around while he watched the kids prepare to leave. Their mother kissed them goodbye, and Rachel guided them out. When they were alone, Nicole turned to him.

"I'm sorry for that bit of awkwardness," she said. "Rachel's a smart girl but she's young."

"It wasn't awkward. Actually, it was a valid question that should be addressed."

"I did want to bring it up," Nicole said nervously. Sam took her hands in his.

"I understand that you and the rest of your friends communicate very well with each other."

"We do."

"Then you know that I've also been with a couple of them."

"I do."

"Well, I'm a big sucker for both good communication and for beautiful women." Nicole grinned and blushed. "So, it's my belief that as long as we're open with each other and accepting of the situation, we can work things out. Got it?" She nodded. "Because I like you a lot. I had fun when you came over last weekend and I've been wanting to see you again."

They kissed, and as their bodies pressed together, he felt her heartbeat at a quickened pace. They both wore thin shirts, and he felt her nipples through both layers of fabric.

"I guess I should tell you that I don't mind you being with my friends," she said during a pause, "As long as I can still have enough you."

He shut her up with another kiss, pulling her close and sighing into her mouth. She responded by running her hands around his neck and hair, her tongue darting into his mouth. The effect she was having on him made her moan when she felt it.

"Shall we go to the bedroom?" he asked. "I don't want any squeaky toys getting in places they shouldn't be."

She laughed and then squealed as he picked her up and carried her down the hall and up the stairs. "On the right!" she said, guiding him into her room. Her bed was queen-sized and unmade, and she was suddenly embarrassed. Those feelings were pushed aside as he set her down gently and began to kiss her again.

"Oh!" she whispered as he felt her hair. He lifted it aside so he could kiss her neck, sending goosebumps down to her legs. They fell to the bed and she became pinned underneath him. She was at his mercy, and she loved it!

Sam stuck his hands under her shirt and massaged her waist, teasing her by venturing neither up nor down. She wasn't fat by any means, but she was a busy mom and didn't have time to stay lean like her friends. Less than a week ago she had been fine in front of him at the pool, but now she was feeling self-conscious.

"You have a beautiful body," he complimented gently, as if sensing her inhibitions. His hands found her breasts and he squeezed them through her bra.

"Let's get naked," she said excitedly. They rushed through the process, tossing their clothes aside and returning to their embrace. His bare body toppled onto her, his cock nesting on her groin. She sighed at the heat of it and kissed him passionately. As their tongues twisted around each other, he reached down to adjust himself and let his cock rest between her legs.

They continued to kiss while she subtly ground herself on his rod. Soon he felt her wetness smooth their contact. "Oh god, I need you inside of me!" she moaned. He teased her by spreading her legs apart and pressing his cock against her pussy. She wrapped her legs around him and whimpered softly into his hear.

"I'm ready!" she whispered.

"Are you sure?" he asked carefully. He didn't want to hurt her.

"Yes. Please... fuck me." Her eyes were desperate and yearning. Somewhat reluctantly, Sam adjusted himself so that his crown parted her labia. She winced as he began to push himself inside of her. God, he was splitting her open!

She was wet, but not wet enough. Sam took it easy on her by only using his first couple of inches. Her pussy grip was firm on that much of him, and he still felt pleasure in their union.

"More!" she begged with a wince. Sam spit on his cock and pushed in further. Finally, she began to accept him more easily. He slid in further and back out, repeating his movements. Nicole began to writhe underneath him, rubbing her hands all over his back. Their breathing intensified, quickly synchronizing with each other and with their movement.

"Harder! Harder!" she cried. So, she wanted it rough today. Sam didn't want to leave her disappointed.

He pulled her legs together and kept them propped between their bodies. She was even tighter now, and the pressure was nearly too much for her; she expressed a look of pain, but all she said was "Yes! Fuck me just like that!"

"Damn you're tight," he muttered.

"How does it feel?"

"Incredible!"

And it was; Nicole's pussy lips blossomed around his thick cock, gripping him firmly and making each thrust feel like heaven for both of them.

"FASTER!" she cried, louder than before. "DON'T STOP!"

He did as she asked, placing his fists on the mattress and pounding her with all his might. She couldn't take his whole length at this angle, but she gave him extra pleasure by reaching around her legs and tickling his balls as they slapped against her ass.

"Oh god!" he cried. He slowed down to stop himself from shooting his seed inside of her. She didn't know he was vasectomized, and he didn't want to freak her out. However, she looked disappointed at his diabolically slow pace.

"I'm going to come very soon," he admitted. He opened her legs and held still, enjoying the sensation of being simply inside of her. He thought about confiding in her for a moment, but it didn't seem the time for a conversation.

"Spray it all over me," she instructed, squeezing her breasts together. Sam increased his pace again quickly, prompting her to moan loudly and repeatedly. The feeling returned with greater force, and it was difficult for him to pull out.

"Ohh!" Nicole moaned as his hot spunk hit her chest and belly. He groaned in pleasure as shot after shot hit her flawless skin. As he coated her, she reached down and rubbed her pussy vehemently. Sam saw this and took over, slipping his finger inside and fucking her until she came.

Both having reached release, they sighed together in contentment. Sam licked his fingers clean of her juices and propped himself up on his elbow next to her. She shifted slightly so that he was snuggled up against his body.

"Wow," she whispered, "that was fast but really hot!" She traced a stream of cum with her finger and sucked it into her mouth.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Oh, Sam! It hurt a little, but it was good! If I was having a hint of a regret, I would have said something."

"But are you okay?"

"I might be a little wobbly when I walk, just as I was on Monday, but I'm great!" She grabbed his cock and gave it a light squeeze. "The more important question is: what are we going to do about this?" She was referring to his persistent erection.

"We don't have to take care of it a second time every time," he said. She smiled; that only made her want to take care of him even more.

With a grunt, Nicole sat up and leaned over him, resting her side on his abs. She gave him a few strokes before taking him in her mouth. The sensitivity from his frequent orgasm was still there, and Sam winced at first. Eventually, however, his sensations settled into that of a typical blowjob, and he caressed Nicole's ass as she took his cock in her hot mouth.

"Oh, Nicole!" he moaned as she started to suck him faster. He felt her smile around his length, though only for a moment before it disappeared behind the pleasure. With one hand she pumped his shaft to match her head movements, and with the other she cupped his balls, satisfying him with the simple feel of being held in her palm.

Her hair fell to the side as she tilted her head, licking around the sides of his shaft. With the hand that wasn't on her ass, he ran his fingers through her hair, the softness of it giving him a different type of pleasure.

Suddenly, she took him in her mouth again and pushed her head down as far as it could go. She managed to get half of his length in her throat before withdrawing with a gasp. Strands of saliva ran from her mouth to his cock, and she spat it out and rubbed it in with her hand before trying again. She took him just as far, though stayed for longer before needing another deep breath.

It was too much for Sam, who found great pleasure in the tightness of her throat. He grunted and she stopped her head movements, rapidly pumping him with both hands. His grunts became louder, and his balls tightened. With one hand she grabbed them while continuing to jack him off with the other.

Her wishes were received as he came onto her face. She cried in surprise and joy at the force of his second eruption. Since he had little recovery time, it was a small load but no less pleasurable.

As his orgasm subsided, her strokes became slow and gentle. After one last kiss, she turned around to show him her face. Her nose, lips, and cheek were victim to his cum. One strand had shot up her forehead and into her hair.

"That was wonderful," she sighed.

"Truly." He put his hand on her face, on the cheek that hadn't been hit, and caressed her with his thumb.

"I'd love to cuddle, but I should probably shower." She sat up and took a look at her glazed body. "Would you like to join me?"

"Yes, I would!"

They went into the connecting bathroom and started the water. It was a tight fit, particularly because he was a bigger than average man, but when the water was warm, they managed to fit in together. She gave his limp cock a squeeze, but he smiled and shook his head. Now was the time for a different kind of attention.

He reached for some toilet paper and wiped as much of his cum off of Nicole as he could so that it wouldn't get sticky from the water. The rest he helped her get off with soap. Then he shampooed her hair, massaging her neck while she washed it. After all the pampering, she soaped his body and lingered on every muscle that impressed her (which was just about all of them).

When they were out of the shower, Sam watched her dry off with appreciation. There was a natural beauty and innocence to the woman, and he adored her for it.

"Would you like to come to the pool on Sunday?" he asked.

"I would love to, but I'm actually going to the salon with the girls on Sunday so there won't be much time. Speaking of which, I need to find someone to watch the kids. Rachel will be out of town for the weekend."

"I could watch the kids for you."

Nicole was ecstatic. "Really!" He nodded. "Oh, thank you, Sam! You're so sweet!" She gave him a tight hug, and he kissed her forehead. Then they shared a brief but passionate kiss that left her toes tingling.

"I'll text you the details," she said as they went back to getting dressed. Once they were all fixed up, Nicole led him back to the living room. She was already walking funny.

"Put some ice on it," he suggested.

"I actually might." They both laughed at that.

"Well, I'll see you around," he said as he walked towards the door. She came at him with one last, deep kiss on the lips.

"See you around," she whispered, her eyes twinkling. It made his heart feel fuzzy to see her this happy.

***

"Pizza again?" asked Stephanie, with increased emphasis on the "again." Sam had called Russo's to place an order and (much to her delight) she had been the one to pick up the phone.

"Yeah! I told you. I like pizza."

"Alright, I believe you now." She wrote down his order and gave it to one of her employees.

"So, what's new with you?" he asked.

"Oh, I don't know if this is really the time-"

"C'mon, we haven't talked in like... four days."

Stephanie couldn't contain her giggle, which came out as more of a nervous sigh. "Well, if you insist... I broke up with my boyfriend this week."

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. Are you doing okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'm the one that dumped him. Still not fun though."

"Well, I know you have your friends, but let me know if you need anything, okay? You always offer to talk, so I want to offer the same."

She smiled weakly before answering. "Sure thing, Sam."

"Well, I won't take up your time. I'm sure you're busy on Saturdays. I'll see you around."

"Bye."

Stephanie felt fluttered as she hung up. Reality slapped her in the face quickly as a middle-aged man and what were likely his two children approached her to place an order.

Meanwhile, Sam sat on his couch in his sweatpants, thinking about Stephanie. She was the one of the four female friends that he hadn't spent personal time with. Yet he found himself longing to be with her; not even in a sexual way, but to simply spend time with her and get to know her better and support her in whatever way he could. He was perceptive and could tell she would rather be doing something other than working at Russo's all her life, making just enough to get by.

He thought of her all afternoon as he watched television. Then, around 4 PM, Kim Collins called him out of the blue.

"Hello?"

"Hi Sam, it's Kim."

"Hey! What's up?"

"I bought a new grill and accidentally selected curbside pickup and they'll charge me to change it. The grill is probably too heavy for me to lift. I was wondering if you could give me a hand?"

"Sure, I'd be happy to help. When would you like to go?"

"Well...is now a good time?"

"Yeah. I'll pick you up, I should have room in my truck for the grill. See you soon."

"Great! Bye, Sam!"

He changed out of his sweats and into jeans, sticking with his loose T-shirt. He hadn't driven the truck in a while and had to move a few things out of the way before he could back it out of the garage. As soon as he was ready, he headed over to Kim's.

When he arrived, he saw the sexy blonde waiting on the porch. It was a bright day, and she wore a pair of sunglasses in addition to a baby blue off shoulder blouse and white pants. Her hair looked almost platinum against her light outfit and in the sun.

"Hi Sam!" she said with a wave as she approached his truck. She hopped in the passenger seat after he returned her greeting.

"Where to?" he asked. She pulled out her cellphone and told him to go to Ace Hardware. He knew where it was and set off without further direction.

They made small talk on the way there. A few stoplights into the trip, he rolled down the driver's window and relaxed his arm on the door. Kim rolled down her own window and took a breath of fresh air as cars passed in front of them.

"Have you given more thought to the divorce?" he asked.

"Oh, it's all I've been thinking about. But it's complicated. I think I need to do it, but there's a lot to take care of and plan for." She sighed and turned her head away. "For starters, I probably won't get any of Greg's money unless I catch him cheating or something. And it will put Nick in an awkward situation."

"Does Nick like his dad?"

"He plays it off that he does, but I know he often feels neglected." She smiled. "He's definitely a momma's boy."

The light turned green and Sam drove forward. "I mean, it's not like he won't have a dad," he reasoned. "He'll just be split between you two."

"That... that can be more difficult, in some ways." For a long moment, the only sounds were that of traffic. "You know, my parents were divorced."

"I bet that was hard on you," he said gently.

She nodded. "I was nine. I don't have many memories of them together. It was always mom or dad and never both. They couldn't stand each other, and I often became caught in their arguments. When I got older and a little smarter, I did my best to just stay away from both of them."

"I'm sorry," he said.

"Thank you. I don't want that life for my son. But I just can't take anymore Greg."

Kim kept to herself the rest of the way, and Sam let her think. When they arrived at the store, she gave him the order confirmation and details. She sent him a screenshot and he went inside to figure it out. A few minutes later, he came out with an employee, who was pushing the grill on a cart. They lifted it into the back of the truck and laid it on its side.

Sam thanked the employee and gave him a small tip. The young man left with a wide smile.

"That was nice," said Kim.

"Some people keep the world running but are scarcely appreciated by others," he stated. She gave him an impressed look.

"Sorry for getting so down earlier," she said. "I'm usually a lot more of a delight to be around, I swear."

"I understand. It's a difficult time for you. I'm here to support you." He placed his hand on her knee and squeezed affectionately. She felt a mixture of surprise, warmth, and lust for the man. After her initial shock she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. His reply was to turn his head enough to let their lips meet instead. It was quick but passionate.

"Let's get this grill dropped off," he said, putting the truck into drive. "Then maybe I can give you some of that pleasure that I owe you from last time."

"Greg will be home by the time we get back."

"Would you still like to have some fun though?"

Kim nodded breathlessly.

Sam drove out of the parking lot and turned back in the direction that they had come. However, rather than continue along that route, he took some of the back roads. Less traffic.