Lilacs in Bloom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His finger entered her, and it did so subtly; he continued to use his tongue while he transitioned to fingering. Gradually, his mouth wandered up again while his finger penetrated deeper. Her body began to rise and fall as it fell victim to the pleasure.

"Oh god, Sam!" she whispered gently, squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. He inserted a second finger and picked up his speed, aided by her wetness. Sloshing noises began to compete with her moans.

"I want you, Stephanie."

His voice sent her over the edge; with a sudden massive twitch she cried out and began to convulse around his hand, her stomach flexing in short bursts. Her thighs squeezed his ears, and her moans became muffled to him.

As she came to her senses, his licks became long and gentle. For a moment she simply lay, savoring the feeling. Then she looked at him with aching, lustful eyes.

"I want you inside me," she pleaded. She had been waiting for this for so long.

He crawled over her and aligned his penis with her hot and wet opening. She embraced him affectionately, and he rested atop her breasts. Their hips danced with each other in a teasingly amateur attempt at union. When his tip parted her flesh and pushed inside, they both sighed into each other's necks.

"Ohhhhh," Stephanie moaned as he deliberately slid inside of her. She was tight but accepting of him, and he let her adjust to each inch at a time before progressing. His thickness made her wince, but they made eye contact to communicate nonverbally; hers pleaded for him to continue.

At about three-quarters of full penetration, Sam made small hip movements to try and loosen her up for the last part of him. His small thrusts, an introduction to their fucking, gave both of them immense pleasure. Oh, what the full thing would be like!

He wouldn't need to wait long, for during these partial thrusts he managed to push himself to the bottom. Once all the way in, he gave her one last questioning look and she nodded. Upon confirmation he began to thrust at a faster but comfortable speed, thrusting in and out at about half of his length. Her body instantly began to compliment his movements as she wrapped herself tightly around him.

"Oh, Sam!" she cried several times. His balls slapped against her rosebud and his arms dug between her back and the bed, holding her body under his. Suddenly her eyes widened. "Condom?" she questioned.

"I had a vasectomy," he said softly, trying to ignore that train of thought. She nodded and they were quickly back to full intensity. Her moans became louder, and moments later she shook through a small orgasm while he continued to pound her. Her pussy tightly clamped around his cock, making it more difficult to move.

"Oh, god!" she moaned, digging her fingernails into his back. He shifted up onto his knees and held the sides of her body, his pace remaining the same. Now he watched her tits bounce and skin ripple with each thrust.

Without his back, her hands roamed the bed desperately for something to hold onto. Eventually she managed to grab a pillow and hold it tightly behind her head. In this position, her breasts looked even fuller.

Soon Sam slowed his pace, eager to make it last. Stephanie pushed him out of her.

"Fuck me doggy!" she requested enthusiastically. She flipped over and shook her ass at him, causing him to salivate a little.

He realigned himself with her pussy and pushed in while gripping her ass. The force of his size, penetrating her from this angle, caused her to arch like a cat, and he pressed the small of her back down to reposition her. Once used to him, she glared back at him sexily.

"Yes! This is my favorite position," she confessed.

"Mine too," he said as he twirled her hair around his hand again. Now he was in total charge, and he pulled on her hair while picking up his pace again. His balls slapped against her clit with each thrust. Her moans became screams of pleasure at the raw act of lust they were partaking in.

"OHHHHH GOD!" she cried as she came again, unable to hold her position. Her pussy forced his cock out as she fell forward, her legs shaking as she convulsed. Sam watched in awe; never had he seen an orgasm strong enough to shake the legs like that!

"Holy shit," she panted as she turned onto her side. "I don't know if I can take much more of that."

"You're so hot I could come again any minute now," he admitted. She responded by holding up a leg for him to grab, and he knee-walked over to her. She remained on her side while he held her leg and penetrated her again, her flesh as hot and wet as ever.

"Since you had a vasectomy, you better come inside of me," she said. He grinned and began to fuck her at a brutally fast pace, eager to fulfill her request. At the sudden speed she cried out in pleasure, compressing her tits between her crossed arms.

As he predicted, it wasn't long before he was ready to come again. Not two minutes later did he feel himself tightening up, and he grunted to signify that it was coming. The first spurt shot from him, and he felt her convulse with him in harmonization.

"Yes! Fill me up with that hot cum!" she cried. That only made him come harder.

He emptied himself inside of her and fell to his knees, part of his length still inside of her. They regained their breath and wiped the sweat from their foreheads before studying the evidence. He slowly pulled the rest of his length out of her, and as soon as he did a glob of semen plopped onto her leg. She swiped it up with her finger and rubbed it around her labia.

"Fuck," he muttered, entranced by the sight of her. She smiled and fell onto her back.

"I am going to be soooooore tomorrow," she said. He looked at her with some alarm. "It was worth it," she said reassuringly.

After laying for a bit, Sam retrieved some baby wipes from the bathroom (he had bought them the other day, considering his increase in sexual activity) and used them to help Stephanie clean up. After doing so, they lay in bed for a while, tenderly stroking each other's arms and hair. It was serene.

It was about four o'clock when it had stopped raining. The sky was gray, but not depressing. How could it be, Sam thought, when life was treating him this way.

Then he remembered his... condition.

"Are you okay?" she whispered. Apparently, his expression had changed.

"Yeah, yeah. I just zoned out." He stroked her hair and kissed her. "I love this."

"Me too," she said, nesting into his arm. "Hey, are you ready for the pool party tomorrow? Looks like the rain has stopped. Hopefully it'll be sunny in twenty-four hours!"

"I'll clean the back tomorrow morning and get some snacks and drinks after. All you have to bring is yourself!"

"I'm looking forward to it. Lauren is too, she's bringing a friend."

"Great!"

Finally, they tidied themselves up and got dressed. Sam was as close to Stephanie as he could get from the moment they rolled off of the sheets to the moment she was out the door. He was looking forward to tomorrow, but now, out of nowhere, something was bugging him. Something he did his best to ignore.

Yet it was a long night of thinking.

***

Sure enough, the clouds were gone, and the sun was rising the next morning. It could not have been a more perfect day.

Occasionally, Sam took a jog. He did this when he wasn't in a place where he could sit still, like this morning. It was one thing he found lifting couldn't help. Luckily, the morning was cool from the recent rain, and he went early enough that the sun hadn't warmed the earth. It was currently fifty-six degrees and supposed to be in the low eighties by noon.

Given his difficulty falling asleep, he was surprised at how awake he was having awoken at an early hour. He quickly became appreciative of the world as he jogged through the neighborhood park, which had several paths that connected the woods, baseball fields, and playground. The morning air was fresh in his lungs, and all he heard were the chirping birds.

When he returned home, he took a quick shower and began to clean the backyard. There were some stray leaves and branches from Thursday's part of the storm, and he picked it up from the grass before getting in the pool for a refreshing, manual cleaning.

It had indeed warmed up by ten o'clock, reaching the upper seventies and making Sam sweat as he tidied up the yard. It was a relief to finally get inside and try to clean up the house as best as he could. Despite having cleaned yesterday, he still found things that he could straighten out, like deconstructing a pile of empty boxes and cleaning off the kitchen counter.

After finishing cleaning and taking a satisfied look at his yard, he went to the grocery store to get some snacks and beverages. In his head he counted the guests, from what he knew via his invites and texts from his partners: the four of them, Lauren and her friend, Nick and his friend, and Nicole's kids. That was six adults (two who couldn't legally drink), two adolescents, and two youngsters. His purchases included a variety of things from hard lemonade and Capri-Sun to chips and mini-pizzas. He probably overdid it, he figured, but that left more for him for after the party.

He also stopped by Best Buy and bought a Bluetooth speaker for music. Surely one of the kids would know what was popular.

The gathering was scheduled to begin at three o'clock, but he figured guests would trickle in a little later than that. It was now two-thirty, so with no time to do anything he simply sat in the kitchen and waited, his thoughts swirling between his beautiful partners.

The first to arrive was Nicole and her children. Sam opened the front door to see her in a cute blue sundress and holding a tote bag of towels and kiddie toys.

"Hi Sam!"

"Hey Nicole! And hello, Ben and Kaylee!" The kids waved at him with shy smiles. "Come on though, I'll show you out back and bring out some snacks."

He led them to the kitchen and grabbed a tray of crackers, cheese, and grapes before continuing outside. The kids gasped upon seeing the pool and stared excitedly. Sam and Nicole slid aside and let them run down the stairs. They followed and he gave her company while she set up on one of the chairs.

"Can Kaylee swim?" he asked.

"Yes, a little! They've both been taking basic lessons since they were two. She should know to keep her floaties on and stay in the shallower water, but Ben and I always keep an eye on her."

"Okay." He looked over at Ben, who was helping his sister put on her floaties. Nicole stopped them to help them apply sunscreen first. Sam smiled at their teamwork. "The others are on their way, so I'll be back." He left the smiling brunette and headed back inside. Just as he slid the back door shut behind him, the doorbell rang. He answered and greeted Stephanie, Lauren, and Lauren's friend. She introduced herself as Abigail, a brunette of about the same age as Lauren.

"It's nice to meet you," he said with a smile. As he motioned them inside, he noticed another car pull in front of the house. Stephanie led the girls to the back while he eventually greeted Kim, Nick, and Nick's friend Jack. Unlike Nick, Jack was on the smaller side and looked more like nine than twelve. Or maybe he looked twelve while Nick looked fourteen or fifteen? Anyway, as none of them had been to his house before, Sam guided them to the backyard personally.

"Now we're just missing Emily," he noted in front of the other women. Nick and Jack had already joined Ben and Kaylee in the pool, and Lauren and Abigail had settled away from where Nicole had originally set up.

"She's late more often than not," said Kim. "She's always working on her art."

"I'll go wait for her anyway," said Sam. "Please, make yourselves comfortable!"

They beamed at him as he walked away. While he waited for Emily, he collected more snacks and packed the cooler with drinks from the fridge. Just as he filled it, the doorbell rang once again. The strawberry blonde greeted him with a kiss.

"Hey," he said warmly, guiding her in and locking the door behind her. Everyone was finally here.

"Everyone else is out back?" she asked.

"Yep. Time to get this party started!" He attempted to move back to the kitchen, but Emily stopped him with another kiss. He pressed his mouth firmly into hers but didn't linger.

"We should really go outside," he said. "Would you mind helping me carry a few things?"

She nodded and helped him bring out more food and drinks. The other women greeted her enthusiastically, and Sam looked upon their gathering proudly.

"Well, everyone, thank you for coming! I just want to say that I've really been enjoying spending time with each one of you, and it makes me happy that we can do things as a group. Please, make yourselves at home. The closest bathroom is in the basement, just inside and to the left. If you need anything, let me know!"

They all thanked him, and now that it was time to settle, Sam finally had a chance to appreciate their outfits. Kim wore a pink sundress and was in the process of removing it, exposing her white two-piece. Stephanie had arrived in a darker sundress that was already folded away as she lay in her chair wearing a baby blue bikini. Nicole had also already removed her dress and was wearing a more conservative white and black floral swimsuit. Emily was the opposite, clearly wearing a revealing red bikini set under her shorter white sundress.

Sam's mouth watered severely, and each of the women chuckled at his stares.

"Let me get the last of the snacks. I'll start the burgers and hot dogs in an hour or so. Nicole, I got mini pizzas for the kids."

"Thanks!"

He went over to check on Lauren and Abigail, who had also unclothed down to their swimsuits and were laying in their chairs. Lauren's bikini was salmon and Abigail's was white. Although they were much younger than him and his partners, Sam thought they were very beautiful.

"I'm starting burgers and hot dogs in about an hour. The closest bathroom is on the lower level to the left." He pointed to the house to indicate where they could go. "Can I get either of you anything else? Snack or drink?"

"Oh, uh, we're not twenty-one," said Lauren.

"I have fruit punch."

The girls exchanged smiles. "Maybe later, but thanks," said Lauren.

"Thank you for hosting, Mr. Murray," said Abigail.

"Please, call me Sam."

"Okay. Thank you, Sam."

"By the way, I got a Bluetooth speaker today. Would either of you like to pick some appropriate music to play? I don't know what's trending."

They both sat up and nodded. He pointed to the table where the sacks were, and they walked over together to hook up Lauren's phone to the speaker. She began playing some song that was apparently by someone named Billie Eyelash or something.

He left the girls and went back to the women. They were in the process of putting on sunscreen.

"Want to join us in the pool?" Nicole asked him. Sam looked down and realized he hadn't put on his own swimsuit.

"I totally forgot to change!" he said with a laugh. "I'll be right back to join you in the water." He went inside and upstairs to put on a pair of trunks, hurrying back out to join the women. Nicole and Emily were playing with Kaylee in the shallower end of the pool, while Kim and Stephanie were sitting on the edge with just their legs in, conversing quietly. Ben was splashing around on his own while Nick and Jack were playing some game on the deeper side.

Sam placed his towel on an empty chair and removed his shirt. All of the female eyes (except for Kaylee's) scanned his upper body, and although most of them had seen him exposed before, he felt hot. He took a minute to put sunscreen on himself, aware that he was being watched.

"Join us!" said Nicole. Sam hopped in with a splash; the cool water felt nice against his skin. Their "playing" with Kaylee consisted of them standing at various distances from the wall while the child paddled her way to her mom and back. Every time she reached her mother's arms, she laughed and clung onto her hand.

"How's work?" Sam asked Nicole. She shrugged as Kaylee swam back to the wall.

"Same as always. Boring but pays the bills." She sighed but smiled. "What have you been up to?"

"Working on my library and guest wing. Stephanie helped me pick out some furniture yesterday, but I have to paint the walls and finish some of the floor before I set it all up."

"She told us," said Nicole with a wink. "If you need any more help with furniture, let me know."

Emily snorted and prompted Nicole to laugh at her own comment. Sam smiled at both of them modestly. "I will. Same goes for you, Emily." He opened his hands for Kaylee, but she still swam to Nicole. "How's the art?"

"Oh, it's coming along. But I find myself getting distracted as I work on it." She smiled at him wickedly.

"You're painting over that sketch?" he asked. "Did you, uh, change my face?"

"It doesn't have a face. But it does have a big head."

It was Nicole's turn to snort, which turned into an even harder laugh than before. The three of them chuckled together, but Nicole's persisted the longest and she had to wipe the tears from her eyes while Kaylee was on the wall.

Ben swam over and tugged on his mother's elbow. Sam left them to talk to Stephanie and Kim.

"What are you two whispering about over here?" he asked, wading through the water over to them. They looked at each other and Kim sighed.

"We were just talking about my marriage," she said quietly. "I'm very sure that Greg is cheating on me."

"What's the evidence?" he asked with a look of concern.

"I found a bottle of mascara in our bathroom, so I went to his office and saw him flirting with his secretary. And the receptionist on the bottom floor thought I was a lunch date of his, which was clearly not me nor the secretary."

"I don't think that's worthy evidence," Stephanie said, "at least for court." Sam made an expression of agreement.

"I didn't say that it was. I'm going to find out more as soon as I get the chance."

"And how are you going to do that?" asked Stephanie seriously. It was clear that she had already asked her this and was doing it again for his benefit.

"I don't know... I don't know." Kim shook her head. Sam took her hands in his.

"Kim, it's going to be okay." He waited for her to look up at him. "You'll get through this. And look at all the support you have just in this pool! We're here for you." She gave him a weak smile but nodded sincerely.

"Thank you," she whispered. He ran his thumbs along her fingers and let her go with a big smile.

"Let me know if you need anything." He turned to Stephanie. "And how are you today?"

"Tender and happy," she said. Kim gave her friend a brief but noticeably jealous look. Sam raised his eyebrow.

"Don't worry Sam, I'm not madly jealous. Just friendly jealous."

"I was hoping intimate experiences could be a subject saved for another time," he said politely. The women both nodded and Kim stood up to use the bathroom. Alone, Stephanie and Sam smiled knowingly at each other.

"I am very happy, though."

"I can tell," he said.

"I can tell you're happy too. But something's also been bothering you."

The corners of his smile faded slightly. "Maybe another time," he said, looking up at the sun. "I should start the grill soon. You hungry?"

"Yes! Burgers sound great!"

Sam left the pool and dried himself off a little before heading inside. He grabbed some things from the kitchen and went back out to the grill. As he started it, he felt a presence behind him. It was Kim.

"Hi," he said.

"Can you help me catch Greg cheating?" she asked.

"I don't really think I should get involved. That can complicate things, especially considering what we've done together."

"No, no, don't worry. I was just hoping you could give me some information about computers. Like, if I went onto his laptop, how could I find something he was hiding... I don't know, I'm just a little desperate."