Lilacs in Bloom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you going?" she asked when she realized where they were.

"I wanted more privacy."

"Oh?"

They were soon on a single lane road surrounded by trees. Sam placed his hand on her thigh and squeezed again. She sighed at his strength and control. His hand didn't move, and she watched it with keen interest. Slowly it began to move up her leg. She drew in a sharp break as it paused just before touching her wedge.

"Is this okay?" he asked.

"Yes," she said quickly.

His primary attention was on the road, but he was still able to find his way between her legs and run his finger up and down the fabric that guarded her pussy. She unbuttoned and unzipped her pants and lifted her hips so she could pull all of her bottoms down. Then she felt a finger glide atop her labia.

Her heart raced at the wildness of what was happening. She hadn't done anything like this in... well, she had never done anything like THIS.

Sam stopped at a stop sign and looked in all four directions before looking over at the blonde. No cars were coming, so he took the opportunity to lube his fingers with his saliva and glance at Kim's pussy. He had his first sight of her pubic hair, which was a simple thin strip. Her labia, caught in a brief glimpse when he moved his hand to see, petaled outwards and were already glistening. The hood that covered her clit was on the larger side. Sam loved it all. When he looked in the rearview mirror again, he saw a car coming, so he attended to the road again and drove forward.

Meanwhile, Kim closed her eyes. Sam was fingering her while driving her home! Nothing she had ever done, perhaps the blowjob she gave him this past week, had excited her this much. They were out in public! Well, sort of. But the idea was exhilarating beyond what she thought was possible.

A finger entered her pussy. He curved his hand so that with each finger thrust, his palm brushed against her clit.

"Oh!" she moaned, and not for the first time. He sensed that she was turned on enough that it wouldn't take her long to come. Inserting a second finger and penetrating her faster, Kim began to twist her hips in her seat. He curled his fingers so that he felt the sponginess of her G-spot and tapped against it. In response she bucked her hips and came quickly.

"OH SHIIIIIIIT!" she cried, moving both of her hands on top of his and try to stabilize herself. He continued to finger her through the orgasm, causing sloshing sounds and a hint of wetness on the passenger seat. He would clean that later.

Her orgasm subsided and she shuddered as he pulled his fingers out. Still driving, he licked his fingers clean and wiped his hand on his shirt before placing in on the wheel, giving his other hand a break. Kim gave a deep sigh.

"Just a little preview," he teased. She looked at him and then down, turned on further by his partially concealed erection.

"If that was just a preview then I don't know if I'll be able to survive the main course," she said dreamily, "because I just had a glimpse into heaven." She squeezed his cock, but he swatted her away.

"Not while I'm driving," he said seriously.

"What, you can use your hand on me, but I can't on you?"

He cracked a smile. "I won't be able to stay on the road if you pleasure me again." She took that as a compliment and sat back on her seat with a satisfied arm cross.

By the time they returned to her house, she had wiped herself dry with a tissue and pulled up her pants. Sam lifted the grill out of the truck and carried it out back with only a tad of difficulty, claiming it was the size rather than the weight that was the main issue. However, he got it all set up and met Kim in the kitchen after washing his hands in the bathroom.

"So here we are again," he said quietly.

"Once again," she replied. The exchange was cut off when Greg entered with Nick.

"Please start the pasta," he instructed. He didn't ask what Sam was doing there but gave him a thoughtless wave.

When he was gone, Sam said "at least he said please." Kim gave a stiff laugh and got out a pot from one of the cabinets. "I'm going to head home. If you need anything else, give me a call." He looked around for foreign eyes and gave her a peck on the cheek, which gave her a wide grin.

They said a more proper goodbye at the front door once she had the pot on the stove. As he pulled out of the driveway, their eyes met. Save me from this trap, said hers. I'm here for you, said his.

***

It took a while for Nicole's kids to open up to Sam. For most of the afternoon, he wasn't even sure they knew how to talk.

Nicole had asked him to babysit from 11 until 4 on Sunday. The women would be getting lunch and then their hair done at a salon. When he had arrived at the townhouse, she had given him some instructions and tips, like how to help them go to the bathroom and where the sippy cups were. As someone who had never had children, this was the sort of basic stuff that he was a little nervous about. The stuff that kept them alive, he privately joked.

On her way out, Nicole gave him a peck on the lips. She whispered that she would do a lot more if her kids weren't watching, which made Sam feel like a feather.

When she was gone, he tried talking to the kids. His questions didn't receive verbal answers, but Ben sometimes gave a shy nod or head shake.

He tried to be funny, but now he felt under pressure and his humor had drifted away. His jokes didn't get any fits of giggles, nor did his impressions receive any smiles. After thirty minutes of trying, he let them play with their toys while he watched from the couch and sipped a glass of orange juice.

Sometimes he checked his phone for updates or questions from Nicole, but he never received any. She must have been busy or unable to reach her cell.

Despite his failed efforts at entertainment, he at least enjoyed being in the presence of children. He loved to watch them roam free amongst their kingdom, Ben playing with trains and Kaylee playing with dolls. His heart was full of happiness, and he longed for children of his own. He wished he had known how to change diapers and make them laugh and put them to sleep and play with them. It was the one thing he had never had with Amy. That and a lifetime of love.

It was now 2 PM and the kids seemed to be getting bored. He packed his sadness away and thought about what to do. Wasn't there a park nearby?

"Do you kids want to go to the park?" he asked. Their faces lit up, and he smiled in victory. "Okay, uh, do you need to go to the potty before we go?" Ben nodded and ran to the bathroom to go on his own. Kaylee shook her head. Sam had helped her go about an hour ago.

When they were ready, shoes on and faces bright, they walked out the front door. Sam locked it using the spare key Nicole usually gave to Rachel. The park was about three blocks away, and during their journey the kids sporadically deviated from walking to running and everything in between, especially Kaylee.

"What do you like to do at the park?" he asked them.

"I like the swings," said Ben, who at this time was walking close by. Sam smiled at hearing his voice.

"What about you Kaylee?"

When she didn't answer, Ben spoke again. "She likes the swings too. And the slides."

They made it to the park. It was warm but with a nice breeze, the sky splotched with thick white puffs of water. There were at least a dozen dogs walking along the trails or playing fetch with frisbees. They crossed a small bridge over a creek and the kids ran to the playground. Sam walked nearby and kept a close eye on them while also enjoying the presence of the other children and adult guardians. There was a pair of dads pushing their children on the swings and talking with one another. A woman with a golden retriever was letting a group of older kids play with it while talking with two other women.

A woman with short black hair approached him with a smile. "Hi!" she said brightly. "Are those your kids?"

"No, I'm babysitting. I'm Sam." He extended his hand and she shook it.

"I'm Amanda," she said. "Just checking. My kids go to school with yours. Well, Nicole's, but you know what I mean."

He smiled. "I do."

"I haven't seen you before. How do you know Nicole?" she asked.

"We met at Russo's."

"Ah. She's friends with the owner."

"Yes. I'm friends with Stephanie too," he said.

"I see." She looked him up and down. "I feel like I've seen you somewhere." He shrugged. "Oh, right, on the news! Sam Murray! Your wife passed away recently. I'm very sorry for your loss."

"Thanks."

"I understand what it's like to lose a partner. My husband passed away in a car accident two years ago."

He noticed that she hadn't referred to her partner as a loved one. He looked up to the sky "It's like a cloud that occasionally blocks the sun. But the sun tends to peek out more and more each day."

She tilted her head. "I suppose." They said nothing for a couple of minutes, watching their kids. "Hey, I understand if this is too direct, but would you like to get some coffee sometime?"

With a polite smile he said "I don't drink coffee."

"Oh." She quickly shifted her disappointment into persistence. "What about pizza? We can go to Russo's, since you mentioned it."

It was tempting, getting pizza. "I appreciate the offer, but I'm seeing someone."

"I see. Well, let me know if you change your mind." She smiled stiffly and walked away.

He gave her a glance as she left him. Her jeans were tight and gave her ass a peachy shape, and the rear of her tank top dropped low enough to show off her smooth and lean upper back. She was attractive from an objective standpoint, but her didn't feel the same magnetism as he had for the four women he was interested in. Maybe the heart could only grow so big. Or maybe his attraction was beyond his control.

Kaylee tugged at his leg and pointed to an unoccupied bucket swing. He smiled and walked over with her, lifting her into the seat. He started with gentle pushes, afraid of sending her flying. However, she was soon shouting "Higher! Higher!" and he respected her wishes by pushing a little harder.

Ben was nearby on a belt swing, doing the work himself. Sam asked the boy if he wanted to be pushed after he was done with Kaylee, and pretty soon the little girl was on the ground and Ben was flying. For five minutes Sam pushed him, and when he slowed down the boy was in a fit of giggles. His smile was bright and contagious like his mother's.

Later, Sam went over to some of the slides to catch Kaylee each time she reached the bottom of one. The girl didn't talk much, but she loved to laugh.

Time flew by, and around 3:30 Sam felt a buzz in his pocket. It was Nicole. "Hey, Nicole!" he answered.

"Hey Sam! We're on our way to Russo's and I thought you could bring the kids for some pizza. And hand them off to me there."

"Sounds like a great idea."

"How's it going?"

"Good. They played with their toys for a while and now we're at the park. I think they're starting to open up to me a little."

"Really? It took them days to talk to Rachel. You must be really trustworthy."

"I hope so," he said humbly. The line was hushed for a moment as Nicole spoke with someone else.

"Will you meet us in fifteen minutes?" she asked.

"Yep! I'll see you there."

After the call ended, Sam fetched the kids. "Your mom wants us to meet her for pizza," he told them. Ben gasped excitedly and Kaylee gave him a cute open smile.

They headed back to the townhouse, and once they arrived, he buckled them into his car. He didn't have any children's seats, so he drove extremely carefully. Luckily, it wasn't far to the restaurant.

The women had arrived ahead of him. When he walked in with the kids, he saw all four of them sitting in a row at the counter. Stephanie's long blonde hair first, spilling down her back. Kim's wavy blonde hair barely covering her neck. Nicole's chocolate color curling at the ends. And Emily's strawberry blonde hair flowing behind her. It was like a set his favorite tastes, each flavor satisfying in a unique way.

"Hi everyone!" he said as he approached the women. They turned around and smiled. The combination of their fresh hair and lively expressions completely captivated him; they might as well have asked Cupid to shoot him with a quartet of arrows.

They all exchanged greetings while the kids ran to their mother, who dropped to her knees and gave them a sweet hug. "Did you have fun with Mr. Sam?" she asked.

"Yes," said Ben, and Kaylee nodded. Sam's heart flickered.

"I had fun too," he said. "I've been finding that I like being around kids."

Three of the women said "Aww." Emily, however, gave him a weighted smile. He made eye contact with her, and he figured she simply pieced together that he wanted children of his own. But then she flicked an eyebrow and said, "More than you like being with us?"

Sam reddened but the women laughed. "That's... different," he said quietly.

"She's just teasing," said Nicole, but then she gave Emily a stern look and whispered, "Not in front of the kids!"

Stephanie stood up. "Why don't we talk about THAT another time. Sam, would you like something to eat or drink?"

"A water would be nice for now, thanks. It's a little early for dinner for me."

Stephanie walked away, and the other women looked at each other. "What?" Sam asked.

"Nothing," said Kim. "Anyway, have a seat." She slid to Stephanie's former seat and left room for him between her and Nicole. He took it and smiled at them. The kids went over to a table that had a chess board, though the pieces were put away. They occupied themselves by pointing at the different squares.

"I suppose it's no secret that I've seen all of you in one way or another," he said. The women nodded somberly. "Well, as long as it doesn't cause any issues between you, it's okay with me. I like you all very much."

They smiled. Nicole giggled and leaned her head on his shoulder for a second.

"Well, now that that's out in the open, why don't you all come over for a pool party next weekend? You can bring your kids or other friends."

"We don't have other friends," joked Emily. Sam eyed her comically.

"Well, it's up to you. Nicole mentioned the idea to me earlier. I haven't hosted in a while and I figured it would be nice to have a get together with those who have, well, helped me out during a hard time." He raised his glass of water, which Stephanie had just brought over. "Cheers."

They clinked glasses and sipped their drinks. "What's going on?" asked Stephanie, who hadn't heard any of it.

"Sam's inviting us to a pool party at his house next weekend," said Kim. "He says we can bring family and friends."

"Why don't you ask Lauren if she wants to come and bring some friends?" he suggested to Stephanie.

"I'm sure she'd like that. And I'd love to come!"

"Saturday, late afternoon and through dinner?" he proposed. The women agreed excitedly. "Alright! I'll send you a group message with the details. Not all of you have my address yet."

Nicole received a knowing look from the other women, which made Sam laugh. Now he had something to really look forward too. Plus, with others there, it wouldn't be about sex. He could simply just have a good time with his new friends... if that was the appropriate term.

After a few more minutes of conversation, Nicole ordered a pizza for her and her kids. Emily asked for some mozzarella sticks, which prompted Sam to order the same. Stephanie seemed a slightly annoyed, which struck Sam as odd.

"Is she okay?" he whispered to Kim after Steph went into the kitchen.

"I think she's just jealous that she isn't spending as much time with you as we are," she whispered back. She winked at him, and Sam thought for a moment. He didn't want this to be an issue. He would talk to Stephanie later, perhaps before he left.

They spent an hour or so socializing and eating. Sam did eventually order a medium pizza for himself. While he ate, the women recounted their afternoon at the salon. They each let Sam feel their hair, and when Stephanie finally felt his gentle fingers brush through her hair she shuddered and gave him a longing look.

After their stomachs were full, conversation began to wrap up. Nicole and her kids were the first to leave, getting picked up by a neighbor, and she gave Sam a small kiss goodbye. Emily and Kim had driven together and left soon after, each giving him a rivaling kiss, not meant to compete but merely to send him off with a strong memory.

Stephanie watched them go with a minor look of concern.

"How are you doing?" he asked her.

"You asked me that earlier," she said with a small smile. "I'm fine."

"Well, I'm asking you again. You seem a little down."

She sighed. "I- I don't know. I think I'm still recovering from my breakup."

"Do you want to talk about it? We can go somewhere else if you'd like."

She thought for a moment. "We can go in my office," she suggested. He nodded, and he followed her through the restaurant and into a hallway. Another employee took over the counter at her request.

Her office was neat and smelled like an Italian kitchen. There were pictures of people on the wall, some in black and white. Stephanie saw him looking. "My grandfather started this restaurant when he immigrated from Italy," she said, pointing at a picture of a young couple and two young girls. "It was passed down to my mother just before he died, and then to me."

"Doesn't your mother still work here?" he asked.

"Yes. So does my daughter. A family business." She sighed. "You know, when I started working here as a teenager, I loved it. I thought it was such a cool idea, taking over the restaurant. But now I feel trapped."

"You want to do something else," he observed.

"Yes." She shrugged it off, but her expression retained the idea's importance. He approached her cautiously, and she looked up at him. "There's nothing I can do about it," she said. "I can't leave and put the restaurant in the hands of a stranger, nor is my mother in a position to run things again."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" he asked.

"I don't know."

He pulled her close to him for a hug. She was startled at first, but quickly she found herself feeling safe and comfortable in the embrace. His large arms held her gently, and she felt his heartbeat against her ear.

"Let me know if you need anything," he said. "I'd like to help if I can."

She looked up at him with a slight part in her lips. Those soft, beautiful lips. He leaned down and kissed her. It was enough to simply hold their lips together in one single, gentle contact. Her chest rose and fell in unison with his, and they both knew then that this was the start of something great.

When their lips broke apart, their faces remained close together.

"Thank you," she whispered. A genuine smile eased across her face- the first that Sam had seen on her all week. He nodded and smiled back.

Her general dissatisfaction with her life afflicted Sam's mind as he left. He wanted to do something to help her; like all the women he was now with, she was the victim of circumstances beyond her control. And Sam had the resources to change that. Perhaps for all of them.

***

The first half of the week was relatively uneventful. Sam took on another project Monday afternoon and finished it in a little under six hours. With that done quickly, he tried his hand in cooking and made some mediocre parmesan chicken for dinner. Tuesday was even less eventful; after his morning workout he binged the Lord of the Rings movies.

On Wednesday afternoon, he worked on the planned library wing. This was a very long-term project that he hadn't worked on it in weeks. He was in no rush, but he was feeling motivated again. He needed a place to store and display all of his books and other media that was lying around the house. There were three unfinished rooms on the right side of the house that he and Amy had had built in the spring. The main room was to be a lounge meant for reading and relaxation (or perhaps conversation, she had reasoned). There was also a large guest bedroom that was no longer a priority, as well as a bathroom, for the only other one on the ground floor was on the other side of the house, and God knows how much of an inconvenience it was to walk a couple hundred feet (again, Amy made the choice).