Lilacs in Bloom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm here to see, uh, Greg Collins. For lunch."

"Huh. I thought he was going out to meet you at lunch today." The woman smiled politely. Kim took the hint. Who was she supposed to be?

"Yes, we had a change of plans. He asked me to meet him here. Do you know where he is?"

"He is in his office. Fourth floor, second left from the elevator."

You would know, thought Kim. Outwardly, she smiled and thanked the lady.

Rather than take the elevator she went for the stairs nearby. The staircase was an unfinished white, leading her to believe no one ever even taken it. On the fourth floor, she peeked out of the little window before slowly opening the door itself. She found herself in a hallway, in a small extension around the corner of the main hall. She carefully peered around the corner.

Beyond the short hall was a round secretary counter and common space. The room was unoccupied other than a fake-looking blonde secretary. Did anyone ever hire any males for these roles?

Much to her surprise, Greg walked out of his office and towards the woman. Kim held her breath in an effort to hear him clearly as he addressed her.

"You know what Tom just said to me?" he asked with a chuckle. What was said next went unheard by Kim, but the woman laughed and swatted his arm. His bicep, to be precise.

Damn, she couldn't hear a word they were saying! But, from the looks of it, they were totally flirting. Bring her into your office, she thought. We'll see who gets a laugh after that. A mental image of their faces as she walked in on them, caught in the act, flashed her mind. She was disappointed when he walked past her, leaving the woman with rosy cheeks and a silly smile.

Kim sighed. It was too risky to go into his office, or to talk to anyone. It struck her then how risky it was simply being here! She hurried back down the stairs and ignored the front desk lady's glare as she stormed back to her car.

There had to be another way. Maybe he had messages or emails that she could use against him... she would have to check his laptop. No way he would let her see his phone.

That was a course of action for another day. For now, she would have to wait, boiling in the resentment and misery of betrayal.

Stephanie called her back just as she drove out of the parking garage. She answered the phone and didn't give her friend a chance to speak.

"Steph, thank God you called. I have to tell you something."

***

It was raining, and raining hard. Good to get it out of the way before Saturday's pool party, Sam thought. That was two days away now.

Fueled by forces unknown, he spent the day working vigorously on the library wing. The next step was flooring for the connecting rooms- carpet for the bedroom and tile for the bathroom. He ended up spending most of the time applying a neutral light tan carpet to the bedroom. It was the perfect day to do so, as the rain hadn't stopped.

The bathroom tile he would do tomorrow. The carpeting took a while and he figured he deserved to relax. While watching television, he browsed the internet for bed frames and dressers and found a few that suited his liking but failed to make a decision. Maybe he would ask one of his partners.

That was what he was calling the women now, in his head. His partners. They weren't hookups but they also hadn't been together long enough to be anything else, he internally argued. So, partners they were.

In the evening, he read a few chapters of his book after making himself fish tacos for dinner. It was an enjoyable read, but his mind often wandered to other things, such as his four favorite women, or the library progress, or the coming pool party. He drifted to sleep with the book in his lap, and when he awoke sometime later, he scrambled to find the page he was on before clicking off the lamp and submitting to the night.

The next day, the rain continued. It was lighter, after having stopped for a few hours overnight. Rather than barrage the windows with a warm racket, Mother Nature politely tapped to remind Sam of her beauty.

After a workout, he placed the bathroom tile, which took about four hours. Afterwards, he figured he could rest, because there wasn't really any rush to get this project done. However, he found himself back to online shopping after only a few minutes of TV.

It was no good, he couldn't decide. He pondered which of his partners would like to help him pick some furniture. His first thought turned to Stephanie, who had been having a hard time. Maybe she could use the brief step away from Russo's to help him out. He gave her a call.

"Yes?"

"Hey Stephanie! How's it going?"

"Oh, hi Sam! Things are fine. I don't have to do much on Fridays because I have enough workers, so I'm just sitting in the office. How are you?"

"I'm good! I'm working on a house project. I can't remember if I told you."

"Is it the library thing? Emily told me."

"Yes. I actually was wondering if you would be interested in coming over to help me pick out some furniture. I could really use a second opinion."

"I- yes, yes! That would be great... when should I come by?"

"I'll be here all day, so whenever you're available."

"Can I come now?"

"Sure!"

"Awesome! Okay, I'll see you soon."

"Bye."

Now Stephanie was on her way, and Sam felt a sudden urge to tidy up the house. In his view there was too much of a mess, but that was just the state of a house under work. There was not much he ended up being willing to move. With a final thought, he figured it probably looked fine anyway.

The doorbell rang. He answered it with surprise. It was Amanda, the black-haired woman he had met at the park. Under a massive umbrella she wore a revealing sleeveless blouse and a very tight pair of jeans.

"Hi," he said, doing his best to look at her face.

"Hello, Sam! I take it you were expecting someone else."

"I am. I'm also not used to receiving spontaneous visitors," he chuckled. "How can I help you?"

"I wanted to ask you a question." She glanced up at the rain. "May I come in?"

"Sure."

They stepped inside, and she shook off her umbrella through the door before reducing it and pulling it through.

"The Becketts are hosting a neighborhood party next weekend," she said. "Are you going? We are looking for people to help set up and provide supplies like chairs and all that."

Sam had forgotten about the Becketts' yearly neighborhood party. It was a large event that Amy enjoyed attending and he preferred missing.

"You live in the neighborhood?" he asked, avoiding the question.

"I moved a few blocks down about three years ago, with my husband," she said with a nod. "We kept our kids in their former school district. I was fortunate enough that he left me with more than enough money to get by, so I can afford to stay here." A pause. "So, are you coming to the party?"

"I don't usually go, and it isn't often that anyone asks me... wait, how did you know I lived here?"

"Well, everyone in the neighborhood knows you. Amy was a popular woman. I didn't know her very well personally, but I knew of you and her. The Becketts mentioned that you scarcely attended with her in the past, and when I mentioned that I had met you recently they asked if I come by."

He looked at her for a long moment. "I see. So, what is it that they need help with, exactly?"

"They would like help setting up the tents and are wondering if you have spare tables and chairs."

Skepticism troubled him. Since when did the Becketts ask neighbors for favors? "I suppose I can lend some tables and chairs," he said finally. "As for attending, I'll think about it. Why don't you come back if they can't find anyone else to help set up in the next few days."

"Okay," she said disappointedly. She looked around his house, avoiding her leave. "Are you working on something?"

"A library."

"Do you like to read?"

"Yes. Do you?"

"Absolutely! I adore romance and mystery novels."

A car pulled into his driveway. "That's probably who I was expecting," he said respectfully, looking out the door. "Thank you for stopping by."

"Please consider attending," she asked. "Everyone would love to see more of you."

He noticed her eyes flicker to his body but ignored it. "Like I said, I'll think about it." They walked out to his porch, and she released her umbrella. "Take care, Amanda."

"Bye."

She walked away stiffly, and Stephanie raised her eyebrow at him after she passed her. He shrugged and gestured her inside. Her much smaller umbrella was able to fit through the door. Safely inside, she shook herself off and fluffed her long hair.

"Welcome!" he said overenthusiastically, happy that she was here, and Amanda was gone.

"You're quite the ladies' man, aren't you?" she joked.

"That was Amanda. A neighbor that I met at the park the other day. She was asking for help on behalf of other neighbors, who are hosting a party next weekend."

"Ah. A neighborhood party?"

"Yeah. I'm not interested, though I tried to remain outwardly neutral. I'm sure I'll hear more from her soon." He smiled and rolled his eyes before switching the subject. "Anyway, would you like to take a quick tour?"

"Yes!"

He led her around the house, beginning with the living room and dining room at the front of the house and through the great room and kitchen. They briefly looked out the back windows for a view of the deck and pool, where they would ideally be spending much of tomorrow. He then took her upstairs to see the master bedroom, office, and entertainment room. In the basement was the weight room and another small office area. Throughout much of the tour, they passed boxes and tools and construction supplies. They ended at the new wing, which still had a faint smell of paint fumes.

"You have a lovely home," she said again, having said it several times already. He shrugged and explained the origin and purpose of the library wing.

"I was hoping you could help me pick furniture for the bedroom," he proposed.

"Sure! But I have to ask... is this the only reason you asked me to come over?"

"I may have also wanted to kiss you again," he teased. Her grin was contagious, and their smiles met. They shared a brief but tender kiss that sent tingles through her body and blood to his pelvis.

"But more of that later," he said after pulling apart, his eyes locked firmly on hers.

She blushed and pouted but nodded. He showed her into the freshly carpeted but otherwise empty bedroom. They studied it for a few seconds and then went to the living room, where Sam pulled up the internet on his laptop and they began to browse some options. Thirty minutes later, they had successfully checked out a bed frame, mattress, covers, dresser, mirror, television, and bookshelves. He was happy with their choices, which he would pick up from the store next week.

"Thanks for the help," he said, closing his laptop. "I had some serious trouble trying to decide yesterday."

"It was no problem."

"How have you been this week?" he asked.

"I'm... all I've been thinking about is that kiss. The one in my office."

"I've been thinking about that kiss too," he admitted. "I really liked it."

She was facing him, her chair inches from his. "I know you're with the other girls, but I really want you, Sam."

"As I told the other women, as long as we're all open and honest with each other, I'm willing to be with all of you. I don't want any issues to come between you and them. Does that sound okay to you?"

"If I have to share you, I will." She stood up and went around him, hugging him from behind. "Actually, it's kind of exciting. I'm going to be with a man who has such a big... heart that he can't be confined to one woman. So, if I have to share you, I'm glad it's with my friends."

"No hard feelings?"

"We're very close. We've all known each other for almost twenty years now and see each other every week unless someone is out of town. We know each other very well. Hell, Emily has done so much crazy stuff, she's probably filled our subconsciouses with dirty ideas." Sam chuckled and looked down at her hands as the roamed his chest.

"The point is," she continued, "I'm okay with this. We all are."

She leaned down and kissed his neck. He sighed and closed his eyes, reaching back with one arm to feel her hair. Her hands ran across his thick chest and shoulders as if mapping him out, while her lips continued to press against his skin, causing goosebumps to grow on the leg adjacent to whatever side of the neck she was on.

It didn't last long, because he couldn't take the waiting anymore. "Did I show you my bedroom?" he asked.

"You did."

"Let's go see it again. I don't think I showed you everything."

He took her by the hand as he rose from the chair and pulled her through the house at a near jog. They made their way upstairs with childish smiles on their faces, and once in his bedroom he pulled her into a tight embrace. They kissed fervently, the physicality extending beyond the lips; his hands were on her ass while hers were on his cheeks. It felt good to finally be in her arms, he thought, and he understood the feeling was mutual.

They danced their way to the bed and fell onto it, her body atop his. Her breasts pressed hard against his chest, sending surges of electricity to his rapidly growing member. They rolled onto their sides and their legs became a pretzel.

Stephanie reached between their bodies to touch him through his pants. The angle of her arm brought out a very impressive sight of cleavage, prompting him to caress her breast before returning to kiss her. At the other's touch they sighed involuntarily.

"I've waited too long for this," she moaned, sticking her hand in his pants. He twitched at her touch, and she cooed at his heat in her fingers.

"It's getting a little hot for clothes," he hinted. She grinned and helped him take off his shirt. Before anything else she began to kiss as much of his exposed front as she could, beginning with the collarbone and arriving at his pelvis. He lifted his hips so she could slide the rest of his clothes off.

"Not so fast," he said as she reached for his exposed cock, stopping her. "You have to lose your clothes first." With a sexy grin she knelt up and crossed her arms, removing her top in one fluid motion. Her large round breasts hung free with an incredibly perfect shape. Under her left breast was the word 'Amare' tattooed on her ribcage. The small letters were difficult for Sam to read, and he had to lean forward to see it more clearly.

"It means love in Latin," she explained.

He responded with a smile, weighing her breasts in his hands. Before placing his lips on them, he kissed her tattoo, which gave her a wide smile. Then he took her nipple in his mouth, tenderly exploring its shape with his tongue. She held her chest against him, her fingers in his hair and hey eyes closed in pleasure.

Soon he switched to the other nipple. God, her breasts were perfect! He could sit here and play with them all day... but he knew there was more excitement to come. His hard cock twitched on her leg.

"Now can I?" she whispered. He backed up and flashed his eyes downward at her pants. She plopped back on the bed and lifted her hips. Now it was his turn to remove her pants.

He did so hastily, his longing to see her sex stronger than his longing to tease. Upon her nudity she spread her legs apart, displaying herself for him. They each took a moment to study each other appreciatively. Her glistening pussy was well-defined, each petal of the labia a distinct pink, like a rose. Above her flesh, her light bush remained widespread but trimmed down to an appealing length.

"No more excuses," she said firmly as she closed her legs and leaned forward towards his cock. With a sexy look she took him in her hands, feeling him completely for the first time. She trembled at the touch, stroking him slowly as she held him less than an inch from her gaping mouth. With pleading eyes, she stared up at him, her face looking small next to his length. It was his turn to tremble as she kissed his crown.

He wrapped her long blonde hair around his wrist and held it loosely as she began to slowly engulf him between her lips. The warmth of her mouth and teasingly slow speed of her movements had his cock pulsing with pleasure.

"Ohh yeah," he muttered after she withdrew and spat on his shaft. She rubbed it in with her hands, slickening her strokes. Back in her mouth he went, this time faster. His cock teased the back of her mouth, but she made no attempt at shortening or limiting her movements. It seemed that she had no trouble with his thickness, and he wondered how far she could take him.

'God, you're big!" she exclaimed, withdrawing again and stroking him faster. "I love it!"

His cock jumped as she kissed his pelvis, trailing her lips through his own trimmed pubic hair. She worked her way up each side of his shaft; each kiss sent electrifying sensations through his body. Just when he began yearning for her to suck him again, she returned to his tip with her mouth. In several rapid head bobs she took him further than before, well past the halfway point.

Trails of saliva began to connect his underside with her lips, which he found incredibly sexy. As she was getting more of him into her mouth, only one of her hands was needed to cover his entire length. The other hand moved to his balls, where she simply held them in her palm.

"Damn, I'm going to come soon!" he groaned. Where did all my endurance go? he thought. These women bring me to orgasm damn quickly!

"I want you to come in my throat," she teased. The articulation was enough to get him started, and he felt his balls begin to tighten. Now she pumped him relentlessly, her throat taking more and more of his length. She came just over an inch short of taking him all the way, much to his pleasure and surprise. Apparently she just needed to warm up.

He groaned loudly as his cock erupted, sending his seed down her hot oral canal. His grasp on her hair tightened and nearly made his hand cramp. She held herself firm, licking his pulsing shaft with her tongue inside of her mouth.

"Holy fuck!" he cried once he regained his breath. With one final grunt he expelled the last of his spurts and withdrew himself; he couldn't take the pleasure, it was so strong!

Stephanie swallowed and gasped, glaring lustfully at his cock and wiping her lips on her forearm. "I didn't think I could take that much," she admitted. "That was so hot!"

"It was beyond hot!" he agreed. "That was incredible!"

"I just wanted to pleasure you as much as the others have," she said nervously. Her sudden shift prompted Sam to take her hands in his.

"Listen to me," he said seriously. "What I do with them is irrelevant to what I do with you. You make me feel really good, and that's all that matters." He kissed her deeply, ignoring the saltiness of his own fluid. "I want to do the same for you."

She smiled sincerely, having been reassured, as he backed up and spread her legs apart again. During their previous act, her wetness had only increased, and he licked his lips at the sight of her labia. Her smell was enticing, and as he began to kiss his way to its source, he correctly predicted that her taste was just as appealing.

He buried his face in her pussy, kissing everywhere in and around her hot lips. She relaxed on the bedspread, her hold of her own breasts blocking his view of her face.

Sam nibbled at her hair, pulling lightly, as he twirled a finger through her labia. Rather than stick that finger inside, however, he shifted his face down and stuck his tongue in instead. She sighed softly as he explored her depths to the best of his ability, which was pretty damn good. He flicked his tongue across her hood, which was as light pink and as defined as every curve and fold of her sex.