Lili Simmons: Weeks of Wetness

Story Info
Lili Simmons begins an eventful month of house sitting.
3k words
4.08
2.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Excited by the alluring combination of a soothing swimming pool on a hot day and no other people around, Lili Simmons felt privileged to have a perfect afternoon. The pool's owners were friends of hers, and they were kind enough to let the actress house-sit while they were traveling for about a month. They allowed her to use the pool to her heart's content, which she was elated to do. It was Lili's first full day in the house by herself; she stripped down to a tiny, bright blue bikini and hurried outside, prepared to jump right in. But before her feet could leave dry ground, a bold idea entered her head. She paused and pondered for a moment, debating whether to take full advantage of the fact that she was alone and strip down even further. Her adventurous side ultimately won the debate, and Lili was naked in a matter of seconds.

There was minimal breeze that day, but a soft gust did appear to lightly brush over her small yet beautifully perky breasts. Lili was never one to feel uncomfortable in her skin, having bared herself to audiences on multiple TV roles. She got goosebumps when she took her first graceful step into the cool water. It felt therapeutic upon her bare skin, contrasting remarkably to the dry, hot air. A minute or two passed before Lili touched the pool floor, at which point the water reached as high up as her navel. She then leisurely moved from the shallow end to the deepest spot on which she could still comfortably stand upright. The water reached her breasts along the way, her nipples hardening slightly from the cold temperature. Lili kept moving until the water went just over her shoulders. Content, she dipped her head under the water. After pulling her head back out a few seconds later, Lili flipped her hair in both directions before standing still to enjoy the tranquil moment.

Lili hadn't gone swimming in who knew how long. She couldn't describe just how good the water felt on her skin. It felt soothing, like a caressing hand on her leg.

Actually, that's exactly what it felt like. There was something pressing softly on her thigh. She looked down and saw nothing, but the feeling was enough for her to start making her way out of the pool. Once every part of her body had exited the water, she heard a voice as she reached for her towel.

"You look better without it."

In a fright, she turned around to find the source of the noise, her hands covering her breasts and genitals. In front of her stood the strangest sight she'd ever seen: a tall, muscular man seemingly made out of water. His lower half remained hidden under the surface.

"Who are you?!" she demanded. "How did you get in here?!"

He smirked and remarked to himself, "So I wasn't mistaken."

Then he answered her questions, "My name is not important. I am a water spirit."

"Good for you, Not Important," she said sarcastically, her hands still covering her most intimate places. "What do you want?"

Instead of correcting her, he continued, "I apologize for coming in unannounced. I'm here on the glowing recommendation of someone who claims to know you. I was told you were beautiful, and I was happily not misinformed. I simply had to meet you."

Lili blushed slightly at the compliment, her features softening for a moment before remembering she was supposed to be angry.

"That still doesn't answer my question. What do you want?"

"Please turn around."

Lili glared at him for a few seconds before obliging hesitantly. With her back to the pool, she heard him go under at the other end. Seemingly without any time passing at all, she then heard him emerge out of the water right behind her. She was creeped out, but didn't turn back around or indulge her instinct to run away.

"My word... may I touch it?"

Lili's expression turned baffled. Did she hear correctly?

She stepped away from him, then interrogated, "You come unannounced to meet a woman you don't know at a house that isn't even hers just to touch her ass? Did you think I would agree to that?"

"I apologize. I'd like to touch all of you, ideally, but your arse is perhaps the most beautiful I've ever seen."

She exhaled a deep sigh, trying to hide the fact that she was blushing again.

"I suppose you're hoping to do more than just touch it."

"Indeed, but only with your consent."

Though she was admittedly impressed that he respected her consent, she was still reluctant.

"You don't think asking me to consent to fucking a water spirit I just met still isn't expecting too much?"

"Well, when you put it that way..."

Lili's adventurous side regained a small amount of control. She took a step backward, returning to the spot right in front of him.

"Tell you what. You can touch it, but before you can do anything else, we'll have to negotiate."

He agreed to the terms. Lili shuddered as she felt his strangely warm hands grope her perfectly sized and shaped ass.

"Can you pull out in time?"

He answered meekly, "Yes, but... that's not what I was hoping to do."

She turned around to face him, "Pardon me?"

"I hoped to cum inside of you, and then you would bear my children."

She looked down at the ground and bit her lip pensively, still incredulous at the idea that any male, human or not, believed he could talk himself into having his way with a woman he'd just met.

"You're serious?"

"Yes, Lili. I am. Would that be a problem?"

She felt a strange rush of heat between her legs, along with a wetness that mixed with the remaining pool water still drying on her inner thighs. It felt genuine the way he spoke and touched her so delicately. Some small, daring part of her mind wanted to say "yes" just for kicks, but Lili wasn't going to agree without making him work for it.

"It might be. I would have some conditions for you to meet if I were to let you do that."

"Such as?"

"Well," she began before pausing, partly to add a sense of importance to what she would say next and partly to hold back a giggle as she felt him place a loving kiss upon her buttocks. He was making it very difficult for her to stay serious; it was almost adorable to a charming degree how much sincere adoration he seemed to have for her ass.

"You have to make me cum. I'd like to enjoy this as much as you will."

"Very well. What else?"

"Just one other thing. I admire a man who stays and cares for his woman and children."

"As do I. Is that all?"

"Yes, that's all."

"I accept your terms."

Lili started to relax and moved her hands to her sides. He then turned her around so he could see her toned stomach, perky breasts, and tight pussy as he looked up at her gorgeous face.

"Now tell me you consent."

"I consent," she said, meeting his gaze.

"Thank you," he responded, planting a loving kiss upon her mound.

She retrieved her towel and placed it on the ground by the edge of the pool, getting on her back with her welcoming wet pussy placed in front of him. He got on top of her and presented his erection for her to see. It was magnificent in its size, length, and thickness. She sat up and moved closer to it. Once his cock was right in front of her face, she wrapped her left hand around the middle of his shaft and looked up at him.

He noticed an awestruck spark in her eye and questioned, "You like it?"

"It's the biggest I've ever seen."

He smiled and said, "Get on your stomach."

She obliged and let him get in position to enter her from behind. Lili gasped as he pushed his erection deeper inch by inch into her tight pussy.

"Fuuuuck," she moaned, drawing out each vowel, "it's sooooo biiiiig."

Without a word, he leaned over to kiss her full lips. Their mouths were stuck together for a whole minute by her conservative estimate, all the while his hands were on her beautifully rounded breasts and aroused nipples. She softly moaned from the back of her throat as he thrust into her with slightly increasing speed. The feeling was unlike anything she'd experienced before. Something about his presence was attracting her more and more to the idea of letting him have his way with her.

"Thank you," he said, maintaining the pace of his thrusts with mechanical precision. "You're so incredibly tight."

She grinned at the praise and breathed out an unintelligible sound of gratitude.

"You can go harder," she told him. "I won't break."

He nodded and got upright as he began making stronger thrusts. For the sake of courtesy, he wanted to make Lili cum before he did. However, she wasn't making that easy for him. The sight of her perfect ass jiggling hypnotically with every thrust into her warm, tight pussy bewitched him. Her moans became louder and more motivating as he pounded her harder. He was absolutely lovestruck. In an attempt to help her reach orgasm as quickly as possible, he reached his hand under her hips and stimulated her clitoris with his thumb and index finger. His thrusting was then slower yet more powerful, which succeeded in getting Lili to reach her climax within two or three minutes.

She exclaimed, "Fuckohfuckohfuckohfuck!!"

Two seconds later, she reached her hands back and gripped his forearms tightly before achieving an intense orgasm. Colorless fluids exploded around his cock, which he kept buried deep inside her pussy as her inner walls contracted around him. She bit her lip to desperately hold back a scream and instead let a primal growl escape her throat. There was no doubt in her mind that this was close to being the best sex she'd ever had. All she needed to seal the deal was a big load of cum.

Though she had agreed to let him cum inside of her, she thought to ask him to cum on her face just once, figuring a man with a cock like his might have more than one load in the tank. But before she could ask, he made a strong thrust deep into her and stopped moving, then emitted a deep guttural moan as he erupted inside of her. Lili felt his enormous load shoot directly into her uterus; there was so much that she feared it might actually overflow. But as exhausted as she was from her own orgasm, she was conscious enough to feel and savor his orgasm and every twitch and throb that accompanied it.

Once she could start catching her breath, Lili noticed his member remained as erect as it was when they began despite having ejaculated enough sperm to impregnate her millions of times over. For reasons she couldn't quite process, she already wanted more.

Lili bounced on his cock slowly, milking his cock dry with her tight pussy. She could feel him watching her beautiful ass with awe and devotion. She turned her head around just to be sure, and in fact, he was. She slowed down, but he gripped her waist and kept thrusting, still so completely enamored with the view he had.

"Incredible," he spoke, placing a hand on her buttock to give it a loving squeeze.

Though she admired his ability to keep going, she did have a question in need of an answer.

"Why isn't your cum leaking out?"

He peeked over at her and replied, "It never does. Not from just one climax, anyway."

"What do you mean?"

"It's like filling a water bottle. It won't come out unless I've filled you to the brim."

Lili nodded, intrigued by this information. The sex as it was currently happening with his seed in her uterus was unlike anything she'd ever experienced, in the best possible way.

"Hey wait," she asked, "you said someone told you about me."

"Someone you know," he clarified. "But they wish to remain anonymous."

"I see."

"Any other questions, Lili?"

"What did you say your name was?"

"I said it wasn't important."

"Please tell me."

He smiled. She looked so beautiful while she was getting fucked and bred by him. At this point, telling her his name was the least he could do.

"Very well. My name is Ouwe."

"Does it mean anything?"

"Not in any human language."

"Alright. Then let's keep going."

He obliged and spanked her before thrusting at an even more punishing pace.

"Yes," she exclaimed, pushing her fine ass back to meet his thrusts.

"Keep breeding me!"

He was pleasantly surprised by her enthusiasm.

"With an arse like yours," he said, "how can I refuse?"

He increased the speed and strength of his thrusts, transfixed at the jiggling of her perfect ass. He raised his hand and delivered another hard slap, watching a handprint form on her previously unblemished skin.

"Fuck yes!" she cried out.

Knowing her ass inspired him to give her such an indescribable pleasure aroused her to no end. He continued to spank her, reveling in the gasps and moans that she emitted whenever he did. Stopping for a brief moment, he flipped onto his back with his legs submerged in the water so Lili could ride him in reverse cowgirl. He then gave her another spank, cueing her to grind.

She gyrated on top of him, her tight pussy clutching his cock.

"You like that?" she groaned, smirking over her shoulder.

He groaned in arousal and answered, "I love it."

Leaning back and enjoying the sensations, he made note to later thank the individual who told him about Lili as she had smoothly transitioned from being intimidated by him to begging him to keep breeding her.

"Are you close again?" she asked.

Lili punctuated her question by lifting her ass up so the tip of his cock barely remained inside her before she came crashing back down.

With that motion, Lili got her answer. He quickly shouted before grabbing her waist, holding her down, and exploding an equally sized load into her cherished pussy a second time. Lili threw her head back in deep pleasure, feeling his semen fill up even more of her uterus. His cock throbbed and twitched with every rope of cum he happily gave her. When he finally finished emptying himself into her pussy, she slowly rolled off him. Despite the two massive loads that all but guaranteed her pregnancy, his erection remained rock hard.

She looked at his still erect cock, giggled between breaths and questioned, "You just don't quit, do you?"

"You don't."

"True. So... you got your wish. Now what?"

"Ride me. Slowly."

Lili nodded and straddled him, leaning down to kiss him and moving her hair back off her sweaty face. She felt his cum defy gravity and stay in place even when she stood up.

When their lips separated, she asked "May I ask you some more questions?"

He placed his hand on her hips and guided her onto his cock, "Ask away."

Per his request, she moved up and down on his cock ever so slowly, savoring every portion of his massive erection as much as possible. Ouwe loved how warm and tight she was. It seemed she couldn't be affected by his size, which impressed him to no end. He looked into her beautiful dark olive green eyes, rested his hands upon the soft flesh of her perfect ass, and listened to her speak.

"How will getting pregnant by you be different from getting pregnant by a human?"

"That is an excellent question," he commented.

Before answering, he put his mouth on her breast and sucked on her nipple gently, getting a giggle out of her.

"It won't hurt as much," he assured her once his lips had separated. "I'll make sure of it. But more to the point, when you said you want me to care for the child, I hesitated to correct you. It's very different from a human pregnancy. For one thing, we give birth to broods."

"How many?"

"Well, for example, I was born to a brood of twenty. We're very small at birth, but we do grow and mature within a few days. The gestation period is similarly brief."

He feared telling her all of this now may frighten her and lead her to regret her decision. However, she seemed to be too devoted to his cock to do that, as she continued riding it with sensual passion. When she didn't object or make any remark when his hands delicately gripped her perfect ass, he felt relieved and confident that she was still on board.

"Why is it like that?" she inquired calmly.

He explained, "There aren't as many of us out there for a number of reasons, so it's urgent that I do my part to preserve the species. With your help, that is."

"How do I know all of this is true?"

"Because it's not even the most unbelievable thing you've heard or experienced today?"

Lili had to concede that he had a point.

"So you don't want to breed me just once, do you?"

"Ideally, as many times as possible. I'll take care of keeping the children safe and you don't have to do a thing."

"Except fuck you senseless?"

"Ah, of course."

They leaned in for a kiss. Lili felt comforted to know he would do everything he could to accommodate her.

"I have this whole place to myself for a month and no other plans. Does that work for you?"

Ouwe nodded in agreement.

"Last question: do you have any cum left?"

"So much more."

"Good."

Lili started to grind on him again with more enthusiasm than she thought she'd have when Ouwe spoke his first words to her.

"Keep breeding me," she commanded.

Ouwe had never met anyone as insatiable as Lili, and he couldn't admire her more for that if he tried.