Liliah Willowmist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corellion ran a hand over his jaw, turning to one side then the other and giving a nod and cracking an

impressed grin. "Well done little handmaiden. I do not believe i could have done the deed any better myself." She accepted his praise with a pleased smile and a gracious bow of her head, then used her hand to gesture in the direction of the divider and announcing "Your bath is ready for you sir. I hope the temperature is to your liking. If you prefer it warmer or cooler in the future, please let me know...It will take me a little while to get to know your preferences," she inclined her head slightly, then surprised Corellion by turning to face the wall, with her hands folded in front of her and her eyes fixed to the floor. He sat unmoving and watching her for a moment, unsure what he was expected to do and heard her soft voice "I will help you undress for your bath if you wish, but earlier you seemed concerned it may be inappropriate, so I thought this may be more comfortable for you," She turned her head slightly from the wall as she spoke, one of her sharp elven ears turning towards him slightly to hear his response.

Corellions brows lifted in realization as she spoke, flushing slightly at the idea of her undressing him and he hastily answered, "No no..for propriety's sake, I think it best if I remove my own garments..." For some reason his words had drawn a soft giggle from the Mer, and he saw her give a slight nod, murmuring "As you wish sir."

He hastily removed his clothing, sloppily folding his robes and breeches together and laying them over the foot of the bed, stealing a glance at Liliah to make sure she hadn't moved, then stepped behind the divider, and climbing into the large clawfoot tub, sinking into the perfumed water with an appreciative smile and calling out "The temperature is perfect, precisely as I like it." He sank down into the water, closing his eyes as he felt the tension leave his muscles, his eyes popping open with alarm as he heard her voice closer than he expected it to be "I will make a note of it." she said in her soft tones.

He turned around in alarm grabbing a towel off the nearby table to hold over the tub in an attempt cover himself "Wha...What are you doing?" he asked. She approached the tub, moving behind him and keeping her gaze carefully trained on the floor, dragging a nearby stool closer to the tub, and taking a seat directly behind him, facing the opposite direction. She giggled softly, and answered in a matter of fact tone "Washing your hair of course...Don't worry, I did not peek...I know you are shy Sir, and I daresay a portion of my job is NOT to make you uncomfortable...If it helps, Korinne did not wish me to look upon her either, I am already well accustomed to averting my gaze."

It was Corellions turn to chuckle as he heard her say she thought him shy, and he heard himself saying "I am NOT shy...This is just...very new to me, and i do not wish to compromise your innocence by standing nude in front of you..." He heard her giggle softly then ask him in a gently teasing tone "Did you actually see the establishment you liberated me from? I may be a bit naive, but innocence has fled. I am older than I appear."

Corellion winced slightly in embarrassment remembering that Lili was nearly the same age as her mistress, flushing a bit and offering "Apologies My Lady, I didn't mean to treat you as a child, you look quite young. Far too young to have been where I found you.." He heard her giggle softly again and shift on the stool, then felt her hand lightly touch the back of his shoulder, her voice near his ear as she said "I have 27 years Sir...short...not a child. Now, as we have covered the bases and neither of us is shy or innocent, lean forward a little, and tip your head back for me if you would please."

Corellion did as he was instructed, suddenly feeling a lot more at ease with the situation somehow knowing she was not as young as he had first believed, tipping his head back as she filled a pitcher from the tub, and holding one hand carefully at his brow to shield his face from the water, poured it carefully over his golden curls. Once his hair was wet he heard the sound of a cork pulled from a bottle as she applied the shampoo, her fingertips working their way across his scalp and he expelled a relaxed sigh. Her touch was gentle and comfortable, practiced and she chit chatted with him conversationally as she worked her fingers through his hair, asking, "So, is this your first time visiting Balmora?"

Corellion nodded, his arms resting on either side of the tub "Yes, it is the first time i have left Summerset Isle actually. It has proved quite the adventure thus far." he heard her chuckle softly,

"I am sure it has been!...I can only imagine how strange it must seem to you.. What is it like there...where you are from?"

Corellion smiled as he thought of home murmuring softly "It is beautiful. The streets and buildings are all constructed of white marble that shines like gold when the setting sun strikes it just right, and the hills are covered with trees and flowers that bloom year round..." He closed his eyes as he described it to her, the gentle circular strokes of her fingers along his scalp draining away the tension and stress of weeks on the road and causing him to give a contented sigh. He felt her fingers work their way down his tresses to the ends, her voice right near his ear as she said softly "It sounds wonderful, im quite looking forward to seeing it...Okay, rinse. You will want to keep your eyes closed this time." He tipped his head back slightly, keeping his eyes closed as he felt her hand once more press to his brow, the pitcher sinking into the water beside him several times as she carefully rinsed his hair, using her hand to smooth the water back from his face, and he sighed softly again in contentment murmuring, "This actually feels quite wonderful."

Liliah smiled as he uttered the words, breathing a barely audible sigh of relief, and replying "Perhaps it will not take long for us to grow accustomed to one another after all."

"No, perhaps not, I can see myself becoming quite accustomed, you are truly quite skilled ...I can't help but feel that I am exploiting your skills for my own enjoyment though...I may be no better than your former mistress."

Liliah giggled softly behind him as she finished rinsing his hair, shaking her head and then asking him. "Do you intend to barter trade or sell those services to other nobles in exchange for favors or currency?"

Corellion gasped slightly, turning to look back at her with a look of utter outrage at the suggestion, but after seeing her expression, he realized she already knew the answer before she had even asked it aloud, and couldn't help but laugh.

"No Liliah, not only would it conflict with my principals to do so, I am pretty sure they would cast me out from Alinor and exile me from the Isle for the attempt, riches, titles and all!" he laughed again at the thought, and shook his head "I can promise I would never dream of selling your service to anyone in such a way. Though I am new to the concept of a handmaiden, it occurs to me immediately that such an intimately personal servant should be precisely that: personal, not shared, not bartered and certainly not sold."

Lili grinned at his words, feeling a growing respect for her odd new employer, shrugging a shoulder and responding, "Then as one being paid for services that I enjoy providing, you have my permission to enjoy them and not feel guilty for doing so" she gives him a beaming smile, leaning back again as she grabs a washing cloth from the table, wetting it and adding a soap to the cloth, the scent of lavender filling the room. She lightly moved his hair out of the way, her fingers grazing lightly over his broad shoulders, as the other hand started washing his back, the process of the grooming feeling no less practiced and skillful than the hairwashing had been.

He leaned forward slightly to accommodate her task, his arms draped over either side of the tub and a feeling of being perfectly at ease settling over him under her capable hands. As she finished washing his back, using the pitcher once more to rinse, he leaned back against the tub with a comfortable sound, his eyes closing as he murmured softly, "If you had asked me this morn what the day would bring, I never should have guessed that I would not only have a Bosmeri handmaiden in my employ, but I would willingly allow her to wash my hair and back as I bathed, and not be the least bit uncomfortable doing so. You dear lady are a wonder, and I hope that I prove myself an employer worthy of your tending"

She smiled softly, her eyes lingering on his angular face as he laid against the back of the tub relaxed with his eyes closed, and for a moment she hesitated, looking back at his restful face, then reaching out slowly and washing also his shoulder, the cloth moving lower to his broad chest, a slight smirk crossing her lips as she realized Korinne wouldn't have asked or allowed more than her back and hair washed, and Lilli would not have liked to if she had asked her. She forced her face to a more professional look, keeping her hands from lingering as she washed, but her eyes fully unable to."I believe we are going to be a wonderful team, Sir." she said softly. He nodded, smiling slightly, his eyes still closed agreeing "As do I." As the soaped cloth moved across his chest, the pleasant sensation surprised him slightly and he caught her hand gently in slight alarm as he felt his groin stir suddenly in response to the gentle touch, saying softly "But i believe that is enough, i would not see you tire yourself tending to me and leave nothing for yourself."

Lilli flushed slightly, releasing the cloth suddenly as he had gently caught her hand, dropping it into the water and answering in her soft tones "Of course sir, would you like me to turn my back to you and keep you company as you finish your bath?" Corellion retrieved the cloth she had dropped, opening his eyes and sitting up slightly, then nodding, unsure how to banish her without making her feel she had done something wrong, allowing it in spite of his sudden awkwardness "Yes, of course, if you would like, I find I appreciate your company and conversation" Lili turned on the stool, scooting back slightly, and leaning her head back against the rounded lip of the tub, as though as though she had sat with him through hundreds of baths before, striking up conversation as though there was nothing unusual about it at all.

"So.." she said slowly "What do you do for work? Tell me about yourself Sir Corellion Larethlorian of Alinor, do you often go around freeing slaves from pleasure houses?" He could hear the teasing tone and the smile in her voice and chuckled "No...you are indeed the first...And work, dear lady? I am a Noble. My family has a great many holdings, property and they collect taxes from those whom are housed there. My family is wealthy enough that i should never need to do anything at all for the rest of my life should I choose, but instead I try to better myself, learn and teach others. I suppose that could be considered as work of a fashion. Most of my research tends to be applied to magical studies as that is what is proper for Aldmeri Nobility, even among Alinor Aristocracy I am highly respected for my advanced skills in the subject." She sat up and turned around with a starry eyed look and whispered almost reverently "A true mage?" she quickly remembered herself, flushing and turning back around, "Apologies, I...should not have turned..."

Corellion, leaned back resting his neck against the rounded rim of the tub and turned his face slightly to look at her, her face scant inches from his own as he asked in a curious tone "You have an interest in Magicka my Lady?" She turned to meet his gaze with her amber eyes, giving a slight nod, smiling sheepishly and admitting "I...know it is forbidden, but I have always had a fascination with it, and those who wield it..." As she met his eye, he found himself struck by the beauty of her face. Her skin and hair were both dark, and her large golden eyes were framed by thick dark lashes. He had seen a great many Bosmeri people in his travels, but aside from her height she looked almost nothing like the others he had seen. Where their faces had been sharp and angularly pointed, almost to the point of looking pinched, hers was soft and rounded, with full lips and a slanted set to her eyes that gave her an exotic look, and Corellion heard himself saying aloud before he had a chance think better of it "Has anyone ever told you very lovely you are Lady?"

Liliah raised her brows in a surprised expression, her cheeks turning pink suddenly as she offered an awkward smile "No.." she says slowly "Usually the first thing noticed is the Hlaalu crest at my neck, beyond that, most paid me little notice unless they were looking to speak to Korinne or Lord Hlaalu for some reason." Realizing he had made her uncomfortable, Corellion broke eye contact, changing the subject in a chipper tone, "Well, as you are no longer a slave, you are free to study magic if you so choose to, in fact i would be happy to tutor you myself once we have returned to Alinor...well, unless you prefer a different professor for your studies. I could see where it would be somewhat awkward for your employer to also be your teacher." Her head whipped around to look at him in disbelief, then sudden suspicion, narrowing her eyes slightly, examining his face as she said "Please do no jest on this topic with me Sir, t'is a cruel tease if you are not sincere." Her words drew a confused frown to his face as he assured her,

"Dear lady, I would not jest or tease on such a subject, It should be said, Altmers take knowledge and education very seriously, particularly magical training. If you wish to be educated, you shall be, either by myself or another, though I confess, if you prefer another teacher aside from myself, I will be highly selective in the choosing of said instructor and demand nothing less than the best available." He then saw her face light up in a delighted grin as she clasped her hands and giggled, then startled him fully by throwing her arms around him in an enthusiastic if brief hug, quickly releasing him as she felt him tense suddenly "OH!...sorry sir, I forget myself...Th-thank you...it is more than i have ever dared hope for."

Corellion found himself in a full belly laugh over the little handmaiden and her enthusiasm, and the way she had thrown her arms around him effectively drenching her top, then apologized for it, shaking his head and telling her "It is quite alright, though I fear you have soaked your clothing with your expression, and I fear i have lingered a bit overly long in the hot water. My fingers have all turned to raisins" He chuckled good naturedly and she gave him a beaming smile, giving a nod and rising from the stool to retrieve one of the towels, closing her eyes and approaching the tub with her head lowered, opening the towel and holding it out, waiting for him to exit the tub. He climbed out, taking the towel from her, and drying himself quickly, then wrapping it around his hips. "Alright, you can open your eyes, I have covered myself." She opened them, giving him a slight nod and pulling the drain plug to empty the tub, then proceeded to follow him around the divider. Unsure what she was doing, Corellion watched her go to the stand and pick up his hairbrush, then turn back to face him, folding her hands around it and waiting quietly with her eyes lowered to the floor.

Corellion cleared his throat a bit awkwardly, remembering that hairbrushing had been on the list, but unsure what he was expected to do, finally asking "Where would you like me to be?" She smiled, her face still lowered and said teasingly "Well, I will scarce be able to reach your head while you stand, so seated comfortably is preferable, unless you happen to have a step ladder in that travelling bag of yours I might use." His brows went up in surprise at her tone and he had to grin in spite of himself, chuckling softly and taking a seat on the stool he had used earlier, and shaking his head saying, "You would make a fair noble with that tongue of yours"

Liliah giggled softly "Well, I did have the finest teachers and tutors money could buy, as Korinne refused to go anywhere without me when we were small" She flushed a little, continuing, "And I have often been told I forget my place, I will be the first to admit I'm a little too witty for my own good...my flip tongue gets the better of me at times" she giggles softly behind him "And I was rarely if ever punished for it other than light scolding, so it has persisted". She stepped in closer as she spoke, moving to stand behind him, close enough for the warmth of her skin to be felt as she used another of the small towels to dry his hair before setting it aside, and using the brush. She started at the bottom, carefully working out the tangles without tugging.

Chuffing softly Corellion suggested "Perhaps you forgot it because it was not truly your proper place." he paused a moment, and seemed to ponder something, then asked in a curious tone" Forgive me if I seem rude my Lady, but I can't help but notice you call your ex-mistress by her name, were the two of on such terms?" He turned his head to accommodate her as she worked her way around brushing his hair carefully answering in her soft voice "Yes Sir, for as long as I can remember. For the longest time, she wasn't my mistress at all, she was a little Dunmer girl I played with and attended lessons with, and whose room i slept in. I even had a bed of my own at first, but would become scared in the night when i was small, and somehow the childish habit persisted. I have always slept curled at the foot of her bed. At first I was just sort of her playmate and companion. I did not begin training as her handmaiden until I was older."

Corellion pondered her words for several moments, wondering if eventually she would come to feel as at home with him as her former mistress, clearing his throat and deciding to remove a barrier of formality, telling her, " I...would prefer if from now on you would address me as Corellion." he felt the brush pause in its rhythmic passes, and heard her reply in her soft voice "As you wish, Corellion...and you may call me Lili" Smiling and relaxing under her grooming, he decided that not only was he okay with the idea of having her around, he was looking forward to getting to know her, and at that same moment, Lili found herself feeling less homesick, and looking forward to whatever new adventures were coming, and decided she had made the right decision to claim her freedom when she had the chance.

TO BE CONTINUED...