Lilith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank God, he's all the way in!" thought L. But the relief was short lived as Shorty began to rapidly and brutally thrust his cock in and out of her ass, while never withdrawing it further than the hard to penetrate curve where her anal cavity and middle colon met.

Roughly pulling on her hair until he had yanked her head back to meet his own, Shorty whispered in her ear.

"You like Shorty's big cock inside you, don't you bitch?" hissed Shorty.

"Yes! Yes!" whimpered L back, too frightened to contradict him. But even as she spoke, she knew that her answer was true. This was the kind of rough depraved sex she had always fantasized about. And in spite of the pain, she had endured thus far, she was becoming more and more aroused. Her body was on fire with lust.

"You hear that?" shouted Shorty to no one in particular. "The bitch likes my cock. I bet you like any cock! Don't you slut?"

Shorty slapped her ass hard one more time.

"Yes! Yes!" agreed L, sobbing, unable to control her careening emotions.

"But just one doesn't satisfy you, does it whore?" panted Shorty, sweat pouring from his body as he ruthlessly plowed into her. "Come on Hank, give the slut what she really wants. Fill her face with your cock!"

Hank hesitated for a moment, and then knelt in front of L with his erect penis poised at her mouth. L looked up at him, her eyes were bleary and unfocused. She was in a trancelike state as she opened her mouth for him. L grasped his hard shaft between her hands, sucking and licking its head before taking half of it down her mouth and throat. After bobbing her head up and down on it a few times, her lips and nose ultimately met his pubic hair.

L began making gurgling noises as she struggled to breath with Hank down her throat. At the same time, she continued moaning and groaning as Shorty continued to plough her ass. The two men seemed to feed off one another's energy, matching each other's thrusts while picking up speed. The sounds of L's gurgling and all three of them moaning and groaning echoed off the vaulted ceiling, competing with the sound of the crackling fire.

Surprising both L and Hank, Shorty pulled her backward, as he suddenly laid back on the rug while still keeping his cock embedded deep in her ass. L's legs dangled in the air above her body. Hank, who was getting very close to release, looked at Shorty, a puzzled expression on his face.

"The bitch likes to go on picnics," laughed Shorty, a wicked expression on his face, "It's time to make her a sandwich."

Shorty laughed cruelly, pleased with what he thought was a clever joke.

L was sprawled backwards now on top of Shorty's chest with her face lying flat against his shoulder. L was completely powerless in Shorty's grasp, his hands were clutching the back of her thighs, just below her knees, spreading her legs wide apart and exposing her sopping pussy as her slick juices coated Shorty's hairy balls.

Bleary eyed, L watched as Hank hovered over her. She could feel the head of his cock sliding past her labia. Her moans became more urgent as Hank thrust his cock into her pussy and she could feel it rubbing against Shorty's larger muscle through the thin membrane that separated her vagina and anus.

L screamed. It was loud and shrill and became even more high-pitched as she reached a frantic crescendo, then dropped several octaves as her groans became a series of staccato squeals. Relentlessly, the two men continued to thrust in and out of her, joining her in a chorus as the three filled the room with their lustful and urgent moans.

L's son and Tom watched from the couch as L hung limply in suspension, pressed between the two men's muscular bodies as they bore into her. Gradually, as they seesawed back and forth into her body, L seemed to have revived somewhat and had a handful of each man's hair, as she urgently whispered into each of their ears.

From just a few feet away, Tom and Jeff could only hear the urgent murmuring of L's voice but couldn't make out the words as she seemed to exhort the men on as they ravaged her body. Her feet and calves were wrapped around Hank's thighs now, and her ass was rocking back and forth on their cocks as they thrust into her mercilessly.

From the couch, Tom watched in fascination as all three of the bodies on the rug began to quiver and shake, their muscles twitching and constricting involuntarily as they all neared orgasm. Looking over at Jeff, Tom could see that we was nearing another orgasm as well, as he pumped his shaft furiously.

Finally, Shorty pushed L off of him and sent both she and Hank tumbling to the furry rug. L lay sprawled on the rug again as Shorty stood over her, milking his throbbing muscle.

"Open your mouth and take this, bitch," demanded Shorty as Hank joined him, hovering over her. L's son joined them as well, since none of them could hold back any longer. A seemingly endless stream of white pasty sperm gushed from them as they coated L's face, throat and breasts, with very little of it actually finding its mark in her mouth.

The three men looked down as they painted her upper body with their white pasty sperm, watching her squirm on the rug as she continuously fingered herself, still in the throes of her own orgasm.

"Some paint job," exclaimed Shorty proudly.

"Bukkake," said Jeff, as he milked out the last few drops of sperm.

"Buka what?" said Shorty sarcastically as he looked over at Jeff. "What the fuck does..."

"It's Japanese, Shorty. For when a bunch of men unload in a woman's face," said Jeff as he finished tugging on his flagging penis.

"You learn that in one of your classes at boarding school, punk?" asked Shorty, sarcastically.

"Yeah, advanced placement," replied Jeff, equally sarcastic and pleased with his double entendre.

"You gunna study that at Princeton too?" laughed Tom from the couch, thinking the kid had a lot of his mother in him and enjoying the boy's clever wordplay.

"Yeah, if I'm lucky," replied Jeff, but before he could say anything else, Tom interrupted him.

"Why don't you scoop your mother up and take her to the shower in the master," said Tom, "and clean her up. Make sure you douche both her holes with the wand. Then dry her off and bring her back out here for round two."

L had slowly rolled over as she started to regain her composure and was now on her knees, bent completely forward with her head and breasts touching the carpet in front of her. Her legs and feet were spread wide, and her ass was lifted slightly in the air. Her arms were outstretched with her palms turned up. As Tom looked down at her, he was impressed that she was still mindful enough to assume the appropriate posture of a prostrate slave.

Her son Jeff lifted her up and carried her toward the master bedroom and a shower.

"You guys better go wash off too," said Tom, turning to Hank and Shorty. "You look like she's wearing you out."

Hank headed toward the hallway. Shorty hesitated for a moment, glowering at Tom, before following. Tom smiled back, only infuriating Shorty more, who thought Tom was trying to impugn his manhood. Tom enjoyed the opportunity to needle the hulking brute and remind him who was really in charge.

When the two men disappeared down the hallway, Tom went to the fireplace and untied the rope that held up the shackles, lowering them to the floor and letting the rope fall from the overhead rafter. Next, he picked the rope, shackles and spread bar up and stashed them out of sight. Finally, he pushed the two recliners to their original location.

"You're not going to whip the bitch?" said a disappointed voice. Surprised, Tom looked to his right, at L's husband George as he sat against the back corner of his cage. Tom had almost forgotten about him. It appeared that George dislodged his ball gag. They had left him with his hands shackled in front of him. That was a mistake they would have to rectify, Tom thought to himself.

"No. Your wife is being VERY cooperative," replied Tom, not bothering to maintain eye contact with George. "She's a good little slave...and a great fuck too!"

"I always suspected she was a slut!" exclaimed George venomously.

"Maybe so," said Tom matter-of-factly, "just not yours."

When Tom turned to look at George again, the balding man was glowering at him.

"Two for two tonight!" thought Tom, smiling to himself.

Walking down the hallway, Tom looked through the open door to the hall bathroom. Hank was drying himself with a towel and he could see Shorty on the other side of the shower curtain soaping himself. Tom nodded to Hank and continued walking.

When he reached the master bedroom and opened the door, he could hear the shower running. Walking over, he stood in the open doorway and watched mother and son in the large walk-in shower which had floor to ceiling double glass doors. Steam filled the tiled cubicle and lingered around them.

L was sitting on the bench at the back of the steamy enclosure, and her son was rubbing shampoo into her hair as she gave him an energetic blow job. Her hands were stroking his rigid muscle worshipfully as her mouth engulfed his swollen knob.

Tom remained in the doorway as L continued to massage her son's stiff shaft and gently knead his balls. She seemed surprisingly energetic for someone who just had the day she had. Tom looked at her body closely as she sat on the shower bench. There were dark bruises on her ass cheek now, especially after Shorty got done with her. And there was lesser bruising on the side of her breast. Looking more closely, he could see bruises on the inside of her thighs as well.

In that moment, Tom decided to call it quits for the night. Otherwise, she would be used up by the time it was his turn to enjoy her body. Selfishly, he also realized that Shorty had not yet stretched out her pussy with his thick prick, and Tom wanted to enjoy her tight pussy one more time in the privacy and comfort of the master bedroom before that happened.

"When you're done with your mother's hair, and she's finished with you, join me in the bedroom," said Tom loud enough to be heard over the shower. "Your mother can finish drying herself and her hair. I want to talk to you. Do you both understand?"

Mother and son nodded their understanding.

"I'll be in the bedroom waiting," said Tom as he moved away from the door to take a seat on the edge of the bed and collect his thoughts.

Tom decided to explain the facts of life to young Jeff before they returned to the living room. His mother would remain in the master bedroom, in bed, awaiting him. A few minutes later, Jeff exited the bathroom as he finished drying himself with one of the oversized brown towels.

"Yeah, what do you want?" asked the young man, suspiciously.

"You've got a choice to make," began Tom as he looked the younger man in the eye. "You can sleep shackled in the twin bed next to Hank, or you can spend the night in the cage next to your father. If you behave while we are here, you'll have the warmth and comfort of the bed. Otherwise, it's the cold floor next to your father."

"What about L?" asked Jeff.

"What about her?" retorted Tom.

"Where does she sleep?" replied Jeff.

"With me!" said Tom with a note of finality.

"Will I get to...ah..." began Jeff sheepishly.

"You'll get your turn," replied Tom. "But only if you cooperate and don't cause any problems. OK?"

"Yeah," responded Jeff, shaking his head 'yes'.

"Now sit down on the bed," said Tom, patting the mattress next to him, "while I go talk to your mother."

As Tom walked away, it wasn't lost on him that Jeff had referred to his mother as "L", not mom, or even Lilith. Tom suspected that L's son liked her better as the subservient sex slave she had become, rather than his former domineering mother.

When Tom disappeared into the bathroom, Jeff turned and looked at the nightstand next to his mother's side of the bed. He began to get up, but then he remembered...his father said he moved the gun. That had happened on their last trip to the cabin when his mother evicted dear old dad from the master bedroom.

Jeff could hear Tom's voice coming from the bathroom.

"Finish drying yourself and your hair," said Tom. "After that, get in bed and I'll join you shortly. How are you feeling?"

"OK, I guess," Jeff heard his mother say as she appeared to pause briefly, reconsidering her words, before continuing. "I feel fine MASTER. A lot like 'O' on her first night at Chateau Roissy, I imagine."

"Probably," replied Tom, sounding somewhat amused. "But I don't recall any of 'O's' tormentors being as well equipped as your son and Shorty though."

"You have no idea, master," Jeff heard his mother respond. He was confused by the mild amusement he detected in her voice.

"Look, I'm going to take your son back to the living room and let everyone know that playtime is over for the night," said Tom. "I told him that if he behaves and cooperates, he can sleep in the twin bed next to Hank. He'll be shackled to it of course."

"Shackled..." L began to protest.

"It is either that, or the cage with your husband," interrupted Tom.

"Oh, OK," responded L quickly, recognizing her son's limited options.

"OK then, finish up in here," said Tom. "I'll be back soon to tuck you in."

"You mean 'tuck yourself in' don't you?" said L pausing briefly, before adding, "MASTER!"

Tom returned to the bedroom where Jeff was still sitting on the bed.

"So, who is 'O'?" asked Jeff, his curiosity aroused. "And what is Chateau Roissy?"

"Oh, so you heard us?" said Tom, his question rhetorical and not expecting an answer. "The short answer is that they are part of the key to your mother's deepest passions."

"Her deepest passions?" asked Jeff, sounding skeptical."

"Yeah," said Tom as he looked around the room for his backpack. "Let me show you, maybe then you'll understand your mother better."

Tom finally found his backpack sitting next to the dresser and rummaged around inside it as he spoke to Jeff.

"Yeah, here!" said Tom as he tossed Jeff a book. "This book has fed your mom's imagination, her erotic fantasies actually, since she was your age."

"Huh?" said Jeff.

"Yeah, just read it," said Tom. "It should keep you occupied tonight while you're chained to your bed."

Jeff looked at the book. The title was 'Story of O'. Then he looked at Tom and then back at the book again, still confused.

"I'm guessing it wasn't on the reading list for your AP English class," said Tom sarcastically.

"Never heard of it," said Jeff.

"Well, read it then," said Tom. "Some of it should look familiar after tonight. The way your mom has behaved since we got here, that should make more sense too, after you read it."

"OK," said Jeff, looking at the book again.

"Let's go," said Tom, nudging Jeff toward the door. "The sooner we get this over with, the sooner we can all go to bed."

As they walked down the hall, Tom looked inside the open door to the hall bathroom, and it was empty. He also checked both bedrooms and they were empty as well.

"Can I ask a question?" asked Jeff as they walked down the hall.

"Yeah, shoot," replied Tom.

"What or where is Chateau Roissy?" asked Jeff.

"Well, for your mom tonight, and for the next three weeks," replied Tom, "it is this cabin."

"I don't get it," replied Jeff, dissatisfied with the answer.

"Read the book!" said Tom, as he nudged Jeff forward again. "Now it's my turn to ask you a question."

"What?" said Jeff.

"I know why your mother finds your father repugnant," said Tom, "she told me about the eighteen-year-old. But why do you hate him so much?"

"Because of her too, but also because of all the other ones too!" said Jeff.

"Other ones?" said Tom.

"Yeah, did you think there was just one?" scoffed Jeff. "Why do you think I had to go to a boarding school. Everyone at the high school had heard the rumors about the English teacher pervert. No one at the high school wanted to be my friend. They all snickered when I walked past."

"I guess that explains it for sure," said Tom. "And none of them turned him in? Or their parents?"

"He knew how to pick the vulnerable ones! And always right after their eighteenth birthday, so they were legal," said Jeff. "His only fuckup was that last one. Her parents were greedy, and they went straight to L because they knew she was the one with all the money. That's what got the old bastard hoisted on his own petard."

"More like he had L cut his petard off," laughed Tom.

"Yeah, that's right," laughed Jeff as well. "I hadn't thought of it that way."

"I can see why she decided to go celibate," observed Tom as they continued toward the end of the hallway.

"I wish she hadn't, that was the worst part," said Jeff. "Once she quit fucking her clients, she became a real bitch!"

"Why?" asked Tom.

"Fucking her clients was the only outlet for her sex drive," explained Jeff. "She was a real she-devil before that. Back then, she was always a bitch in heat. Now she's even worse."

"How's that," asked Tom, as he stopped and turned toward Jeff, his curiosity peaked.

"Now she does it all," explained Jeff. "Back then, it was strictly her vag. She didn't do blow jobs or anal."

"How do you know that?" asked Tom, sounding skeptical."

"Because I read it in her diary," said Jeff. "She keeps one in the bottom of her underwear drawer at home."

Jeff was giving him some new insights into his sexy slave, Tom thought to himself as he turned and took the last few steps toward the great room.

Hank looked up as he heard their voices from the hallway. There had been laughter. What was that about, he wondered, before Hank turning back to the argument between Shorty and George.

Tom and Jeff were at the end of the hallway now and turned into the great room. Tom could hear Hank, Shorty and George. Their voices were hushed, but animated, and tempers seemed to be flaring.

"You don't get water unless I say you get water," barked Shorty.

"But I'm thirsty," whined George. "It's just fucking water!"

"Let me get him some water, Shorty," said Hank, trying to make peace.

"Fuck him!" replied Shorty.

"Hank, get him some water," said Tom as he walked up. "And get him a pillow and blanket from the hall closet. I think I saw some there."

Hank moved off toward the kitchen.

"I see you brought one of your pets with you," said Shorty, glaring at both Tom and Jeff.

"He's just here so Hank can show him to his bed and tuck him in," replied Tom, ignoring Shorty's taunt.

"Tuck him in?" asked Shorty, sounding confused.

"Yeah, because we're all going to bed," replied Tom.

"But I thought we..." Shorty started to say as Tom cut him off mid-sentence.

"No, we're done for the night," said Tom. "She's beat up enough. We'll take things up again tomorrow. Like I said earlier, you don't want to break your new toy."

"But I haven't plowed her pussy yet!" protested Shorty.

"It will have to wait," said Tom, cutting Shorty off abruptly, before he could complain any further. "Besides, it gives you something to look forward to tomorrow."

Shorty didn't reply. He just stood there and glowered at Tom, who was thinking to himself, "Three for three!"

"By the way, you take the room with the double bed," said Tom. "Hank and Jeff will take the twins."

"Shouldn't he be locked in the cage with his father?" said Shorty, criticizing Tom's decision.

"He'll be shackled to the bed," said Tom. "That's good enough. Besides, he's promised to be a good little boy. Haven't you, Princeton?"

"Yeah," said Jeff between gritted teeth.

Tom turned to see that the boy was red faced. Whether it was in embarrassment or rage, Tom wasn't sure. And he also didn't care.

"You may as well head to bed Shorty," said Tom, turning to Shorty. "It's probably going to be another long day tomorrow. If you're lucky, it will be a long pleasurable one."

1...1112131415...18