Lilith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

L was looking up at Shorty smiling sweetly as she threw her arms around him, drawing him down into another long, wet kiss.

Tom stood in the doorway shaking his head. She really had tamed the beast. But Tom had the uneasy feeling that in doing so, she had created another demon...herself. Tom wandered back down the hall to see how Hank was coming with the online ordering.

~~~~~

It was mid-morning now and Jeff had replaced Shorty in the master bedroom with his mother. As Shorty and Tom stood behind Hank at the computer in the den, they went down their checklist, scratching off the items as they went and adding others as they thought of them. Each purchase was made with a different credit card, of which George had several. But on the higher ticket items, they used L's Amex.

As they worked, they could hear L in the bedroom. Jeff was taking her around the world again and she was thoroughly enjoying the trip. She was loud and animated as she told her son what she wanted, begged him actually. Tom wondered to what extend her loud excited sex talk was really just another way of taunting and torturing her husband.

By the time L and her son were done in the bedroom, which is to say when L's loud and passionate sex talk had ceased, Tom, Hank and Shorty were lounging on the couch or in the recliners in the great room. The skies had become even darker, and the snow was still producing blizzard like conditions outside. Tom had peeked out the front windows and the snow was now three feet deep, nearly up to the windows on the Suburban.

As the men began talking about their plans for the rest of the day and for the next three weeks, Tom thought better of it and cut the conversation short.

"We should probably move George," suggested Tom, "so we can talk more freely. I don't know that we want him hearing everything we say."

"Good idea," said Shorty. "Where do you want to put him?"

"I was thinking your room," said Tom.

"Why mine?" protested Shorty.

"It won't be as long a trip for you tonight," said Tom breezily as Shorty gave him a dirty look but protested no further.

Within minutes, George and the cage were relocated and out of sight, having given George the opportunity to use the bathroom as they made the move. As they carried the cage down the hall, they could hear the shower running in the master bedroom. When they were finished, they could hear L using the hair dryer as they walked back to the great room.

"I think we need to start a new fire," said Hank. "The logs I added this morning are almost gone."

Tom lifted the heavy screen off the front of the fireplace while Hank and Shorty gathered logs and kindling from the inset cubicles on the side of the fireplace leading into the den. Soon there was a new fire blazing and the three men sat down to resume their conversation. Hank and Shorty were in the two recliners and Tom sat down on the edge of the couch nearest the fireplace.

"L's a different woman than the one from the diner," said Shorty. Obviously, it was something he had on his mind.

"I'll say," agreed Hank. "She's so friendly now...and horny!"

"She's emancipated now," said Tom.

"Emancipated from what?" asked Hank, a bit confused.

"Emancipated from her own free will," replied Tom. "Now that she's a slave, L is liberated to do whatever we ask without inhibition or guilt."

"Yeah, I guess I can see that," said Shorty. "She just couldn't get enough this morning."

Although Tom felt somewhat frustrated that the conversation had turned to their sex slave rather than their own business, he decided to let them go. Some of the friction with Shorty seemed to have dissipated, and that was a good thing.

"So both of you know," said Tom, "she's living out her deepest sexual fantasies. She's not going to require any prodding from us. If anything, we'll have to keep up."

"I found that out this morning," said Shorty, nodding his head in agreement. "What kind of fantasies?"

"From a book and a movie," replied Hank, trying to be helpful.

"Yes, but mostly the book," said Tom. "L read it when she was Princeton's age, and it really affected her. She's had dreams and fantasies about it her whole life."

"I need to see that movie!" exclaimed Shorty.

"We were talking about renting it," said Hank. "Jeff and I found it on Amazon this morning."

"You know, we should watch it," said Tom. "L, Jeff and I have all read the book, and Hank has seen the movie..."

"A long time ago," interrupted Hank.

"If we all watch it together," said Tom, "then we'll all be on the same page with L. Trust me, if we feed her fantasy, she's going to be a world-class piece of ass."

"Sounds good," agreed Shorty, I'm not big on books anyway. There's no time like the present. Let's watch it now. It's not like we have anything else to do."

"Watch what?" asked Jeff as he walked into the great room by himself. "Story of O, I hope."

"Yeah, that's the plan, Princeton," said Tom. "Once L is here."

"Let me cue it up," said Jeff as he walked to the side table next to the couch and grabbed the remote, turning on the 84-inch flat screen above the mantle as he sat on the opposite end of the couch from Tom.

"Where's L?" asked Tom as he turned toward Jeff.

"She's still getting ready," said Jeff.

"Ready for what" asked Shorty.

"I told L we were going to watch the movie later," said Jeff, "and she got all excited. "After that, she did me like I was Rene, from the book."

"Rene was 'O's' boyfriend from the book," explained Tom for Shorty's benefit. "He turned her into a sex slave to share with his friends."

"My kind of guy," said Shorty.

"Who's your kind of guy, master," said L softly as she approached the men.

"This guy Rene," replied Shorty.

"That's wonderful, master," said L, again in her soft, submissive voice. "He is my kind of guy too. He doesn't just want his way with women, he wants to possess them...to dominate them."

All four men were staring at L now as she slowly knelt in the middle of the carpet and sat upright with her arms wresting on her thighs. Her palms were turned upward, and her head was bowed facing the fireplace. Her thighs were spread wide apart, and her lips were slightly parted, all like a good, submissive slave.

Tom immediately recognized the color of the fresh dress she was wearing. It was the same sandy color that the slaves wore in the movie. That wasn't all, however. She was also wearing the black leather collar around her neck that he had bought at La Femme Sauvage. The metal plate on the front of it said 'SLAVE" in large bold letters.

L was wearing the leather wrist and ankle restraints as well. And Tom could see that she was wearing her body jewelry too, through the more translucent beige material of this dress.

"You look beautiful," said Hank.

"Thank you master," replied L softly.

L had yet to look up. She was diligently adhering to the terms of her slavery.

"Is there anything you won't do, L?" asked her son, Jeff, trying to test his mother's limits.

"No, master," replied L softly. "I am your slave. I will do as I am told. Otherwise, you will punish me."

"L, do you want to watch the movie with us," asked Tom.

"Yes, master. If you wish," said L.

"Does the movie excite you?" asked Tom.

"Yes, master. Very much," said L softly.

"Then I want you to lay back on the rug and masturbate for us," said Tom, "as you watch the movie with us."

"Of course, master," replied L. "Whatever master wishes."

Tom tossed L two pillows from the couch. She seemed to know exactly what to do. One she placed under her head as she lay back and the other, she pushed under her ass as she raised it in the air and spread the front of her dress apart to expose her bejeweled bare pussy. L spread her legs wide apart as well and scooted her feet up to the base of her ass, ready to wiggle, squirm and undulate her bare shapely ass for the entertainment of her masters.

"Are you going to start the movie, master?" L asked her son without looked over.

Within seconds the movie appeared on the screen: 'O' walked down a lonely tree lined road with her lover Rene. Soon they were in a chauffeur driven limousine and she was whisked away to Chateau Roissy as her lover commanded that she remove her bra and panties, exposing her naked breasts and pussy in full view of the chauffer. Arriving at their destination, her lover abandons her at the front entrance, leaving her in the brutal hands of her harsh instructors. There, at Chateau Roissy, 'O' would begin her intense training as an obedient sex slave, where pleasure and pain were thoroughly intertwined, and sadomasochism was an intimate part of her indoctrination as a dutiful sex slave.

As the movie progressed on the large screen above the fireplace, the four men became engrossed. Not just for the story itself, or the doe eyed French actress who portrayed the vulnerable 'O' who endured all manner of torture and engaged in countess sexual acts and humiliations, but also because of what the movie revealed about the beautiful L who lay masturbating in front of them on the bear rug, with her eyes closed and her body straining and undulating for them as she brought herself to one orgasm after another.

"L is more beautiful than 'O'," commented Jeff as he watched the film.

"L's breasts are certainly more luscious," said Hank, a bit later. "And I much prefer her bare pussy."

"L is a far more aggressive and giving lover than 'O'," observed Tom, as the movie neared its end.

"Do you think L will do everything 'O' did in the movie?" asked Shorty, his voice hoarse with lust, as the credits began to play.

"YES!" gushed L as she exploded in yet another orgasm losing control of her body and thrashed around on the bear rug, wildly undulating her ass up and down as she frantically fingered her swollen clitoris.

"L will do anything 'O' did," said L in a shaky, husky voice, "perhaps more!"

L's body continued to writhe on the carpet as her climax took control of her body quaked out of control.

"L will do it ALL!" cried out L, with her ass arched high off the furry rug as she strained to draw the last measure of pleasure from her throbbing clit.

L lay in the middle of the rug now, with the pillow still under her bare ass. Her dress had ridden up and the lower half of her body was completely exposed as she continued to squirm as the last remnants of her final orgasm slowly faded.

"Remove your dress, slave," commanded Tom, "and get on your hands and knees."

"Yes master," replied L breathlessly.

"Shorty, take her ass," said Tom. "But lube her first."

"I have already lubricated myself, master," panted L filled with anticipation as she looked back lustfully over her shoulder at Tom.

"OK, then," said Tom. "Then Shorty, lay back as you did last night. Jeff, take her pussy."

"Oh MASTER!" cried out L excitedly.

"Hank, fill her mouth," was Tom's next instruction. "Fill her body with your hard cocks and your hot semen. Make her beg you for more!"

"MASTER!" screamed L, her voice shrill with excitement.

"YES! YES!" L cried out next, her voice hoarse with lust.

The three men were consumed with lust themselves now after watching both the erotic movie and L's undulating body on the furry rug in front of them. They descended on her like ravenous wolves. Shorty grabbed her by the hips and tossed her about like a toy as he claimed her ass.

Next, her son straddled her and plunged his enormous muscle into her, making L cry out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Finally, Hank filled her throat and once again she moaned, groaned and gurgled as they used her warm, soft body ruthlessly.

Shorty pushed up into L's body from beneath as her son drove into her from above. Her legs were suspended in mid-air, dangling on either side of her son's thrusting, muscular ass. Hank filled her mouth as she grasped his shaft and balls with both her hands, massaging and milking his cock. Hank had L's head in a vice grip between his hands as he probed for the bottom of her throat.

The three men's groans echoed throughout the room, as did L's moans and gurgling. The four were feeding off each other's excitement now and they were building to an orgasmic climax with their bodies beginning to spasm uncontrollably as they tittered on the edge of release.

Finally, it was too much for all of them and they exploded. First was Hank, followed by Jeff and then finally Shorty. L continued to orgasm throughout, lost in the dreamy netherworld between the cabin and Chateau Roissy as she remained suspended in air, tethered to their three angry cocks.

Tom caught the entire spectacle on L's iPhone as he circled the four, sometimes moving in close, and sometimes moving back to catch a wider angle of the crush of flesh and limbs. Occasionally L would look up into the camera with her lust crazed eyes, smiling a sweet, vacant smile at the author of her current ravishing.

At other times, the look in L's eyes was frightening by contrast. It was almost as though she had been transformed into another creature, a more frightening ferocious creature, a 'demon of the night', as the original Lilith was described in the Bible and Mesopotamian legend even before that. It was then, that L's face contorted into a fierce, even more lustful entity; one that did not just exude lust, but absorbed it, fed upon it.

Tom was unnerved as he watched L transform before his eyes. What had L become? What had he created?

All three men were spent now and rasping for air as they peeled away from L's body, falling back on the rug next to her as she continued to thrash around on the carpet. Her throat free of Hank's cock, she groaned and moaned. Then she began to growl and hiss as she realized the three cocks were no longer inside her.

She grabbed at Hank's flagging cock, but he got up and retreated to one of the recliners. Next, she went for her sons, but he pushed her away, still rasping for breath. Finally, she rolled next to Shorty and threw her leg over his chest and mounted him. Shorty's cock was still semi-erect, just as it had been that morning.

With just a bit of coaxing, as L massaged Shorty's cock with her hands, L was able to lower herself on top of him, pushing his muscle inside her. As she squatted over him, he gradually became more rigid, and she was able push him deeper inside.

And just like that morning, Shorty's penis began to balloon outward inside her, stretching her and creating an exquisite pressure on the walls of her vagina. L cried out in ecstasy as Shorty filled her. As she used the muscles in her legs to squat downward harder and faster, Shorty was getting harder again

Jeff had been watching from the edge of the rug as his mother had turned the tables and it was she who was now ravaging Shorty, who lay back on the carpet, still rasping for air. The sight of his mother's wanton animalistic sexuality aroused Jeff all over again and he stood up, thrusting his slowly reviving cock in her face. Grabbing it with both hands, she buried it in her throat. She looked up at her son and he returned her gaze. Her eyes were wild, like a feral beast.

L looked over at Hank in the nearby chair, her eyes pleading for him to help quench her desire. She watched as Hank's penis came back to life and he maneuvered behind her. She released her son's cock momentarily and used her hands to spread her ass, inviting Hank to fill her available hole.

As Hank drove his prick inside L's ass, she tightened her muscles around it and began to seesaw back and forth on the two men's cocks, constantly picking up her pace, driving them deeper inside her as they hardened.

L's son had her head firmly in his grip as he pushed deeper into her throat. Jeff was almost fully erect now and L was struggling to breath when he would pull out briefly. But even as she struggled for breath, L growled and groaned through her son's cock, urging all three men to fuck her harder and deeper. She was insatiable.

As the four bodies thrashed around on the rug in front of him, Tom continued to video the foursome, as the three men penetrated L's every orifice. On this second comingling of their bodies, Tom had decided to concentrate on L's face and eyes, wanting to document the ways in which her personality seemed to be evolving. He wanted to be able to go back later and view the video when he could watch it more closely and freeze frame on her face and eyes at critical moments.

In the space of little more than a day, L had become a completely different human being from the one he first saw domineering her husband and son at the dinner. As Tom circled them with the iPhone, he paused at the foot of the fireplace and looked at the framed family photos on the mantle

The photos chronicled their lives over the previous twenty years. There was the photo of the newlyweds, when George still had hair and L looked like the proverbial Scandinavian beauty. There were the photos of L with her son, first as a baby and then at various stages as he grew into a young man.

In each of the photo's L never seemed to age. She flaxen hair was always worn long, but the styling changed over time. In the early photos, her hair was full and a mass of curls. In all of the more recent photos the curls were gone, and her hair was straight and seemingly lifeless. The last two photos showed her hair pulled back tightly against her head in a ponytail, just as he had first seen her at the diner.

The early photos showed someone whose eyes were bright and energetic, devouring the world around her. But over the years, the light in her eyes seemed to fade, until in the more recent photos they were remote and lifeless, cold and uncaring.

As Tom looked at each photo carefully, occasionally turning to compare her to the redheaded demon that continued to thrash around on the floor with three men impaling her, Tom was struck by how drastically she had changed. He had a hunch he would have liked the L of the early photos. The young L was carefree and full of life, not the sullen, domineering bitch she became.

On the whole, Tom decided that the new L was a definite improvement over the Lilith of recent years and captured some of the spirit of her younger self, but with a more intense sexuality.

Tom decided to focus the iPhone on each of the framed photos on the mantle in a closeup, and then pan to L as she writhed around on the floor. He zoomed in on the photos until L's face filled the screen on the iPhone, capturing them in chronological order. Then he turned the camera to capture the fiery redheaded L on the floor in front of him. It would be interesting to watch this video on the 84-inch TV screen later, Tom decided.

A light began to blink on the iPhone and Tom saw the 'low battery' message, so he stopped recording and turned the phone off. As he turned back to the bacchanal behind him, he saw that their batteries were running low too.

Tom watched as Hank straightened up, his muscles tensing and his thrusts into L's ass becoming frenzied as his moans intensified, then stopped. Hank pulled out, leaving a stream of cum oozing from L's ass as he stood up on unsteady legs.

After getting his sea legs back, Hank walked over to Tom and let him know that he was going to shower and then go prepare what would now be a late lunch for everyone.

Shorty was next to throw the white flag as he emptied his balls for the fourth time today into one of L's much used orifices. Shorty retreated to one of the recliners, trying to avoid L's clutches as he tried to catch his breath. Sweat poured from his body.

"Hank is in the shower now, and then he is going to fix lunch," said Tom as he walked over to stand behind the recliner where Shorty was sitting.

Shorty shook his head in acknowledgement. "When Hank comes out, I'll take a shower too."

"I'm thinking maybe we should have Princeton, give his mommy a cold shower," said Tom.