Lilith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they approached the room, L saw the flickering candles in the darkened room and could smell the musk that filled the air. The pungent smell of musk always triggered L's arousal and tonight was no exception.

Following Jeff into the darkened room, she was surprised when the tall double doors closed behind her, but she didn't turn around to see, afraid she would offend her young and demanding master.

L's son and her unquestionable master walked to the foot of the bed and turned around.

"Stand in front of me, slave," demanded her master theatrically with a ritualistic air. "Then turn around, and don't move or speak, slave. Keep your head down and pose for me, like the obedient sex slave you are."

L did as she was commanded, and her heart raced so fast that she became lightheaded. She felt her master's hands pull her cape back over her shoulders to reveal her body, which was naked except for the narrow strips of black leather that crisscrossed her body and from which her ample breasts protruded. The black stockings she wore with the red garters encircling her slender thighs and served to accentuate her long supple legs.

Her master undid the strands of fabric that were holding her red cape in place, and it fell away to the floor encircling her feet. L stood frozen as her master had ordered, her head bowed, palm out, mouth slightly open and legs spread wide as her gushing sex juices dribbled down the inside of her bare thighs.

At first, L could see only their feet as they slowly approached out of the darkness. Her breasts swelled in and out and her stomach muscles constricted as excitement gripped her body. With her head bowed, she could only see their calves. But as they moved closer, she could see their knees, then their thighs, and finally their hard erect penises, all pointing at her and growing closer with each step.

"I brought some of my friends from the fraternity home to join us for a few days," said her adventurous young master. "Would you like to spend some time entertaining them?"

"Yes master," replied L, her voice suddenly husky with arousal. "Whatever master desires."

"Introduce yourself to my friends, slave," ordered her son and master. "Tell them your name and what your function is within the confines of this room."

"I am the slave named L," she proclaimed, as her voice quivered with excitement. "And I live only to provide pleasure to my master and his friends."

L knew the ritualistic series of questions and answers by heart now. Before Jeff had left for Princeton, he had brought several friends and other men he had recruited home to share his mother. By the third session, mother and son had their erotic ritual seared into their memories and it fed both their fantasies, his of dominance and hers of submission.

"Continue slave," ordered Jeff.

"I am but three orifices," moaned L. "To fill with your warm essence."

"Excellent, slave!" complimented her master, before exclaiming the final words in their erotic ritual. "Now give yourself over to your lust and surrender your body to the carnal pleasures that await you."

The young men had continued to move toward L as she and her master spoke. They were all crowded directly in front of L now in almost a full circle, shoulder to shoulder. She had counted them. There were a dozen long, stiff phalluses pointing at her now. She was finally able to see the rest of their bodies as she moved her head, ever so slightly. Like her master, they were all tall muscular young men, and all were wearing black balaclavas.

She could see a dozen sets of ravenous eyes leering out from beneath their masks. And as they looked back at her, her face was also hidden behind an exotic feathered mask that obscured everything but her own eyes, which were as equally consumed by lust as were their own.

"You will amuse my friends and I for the next four days, until they leave to join their own families," commanded her son. "I'll make your apologies at work and let them know you have things to do for the next several days."

"Yes master," said L as the words rushed from her mouth. Her eyes darted around from beneath her mask, drinking in each of the young men's naked bodies and comparing their attributes. "Whatever master commands."

"Step forward, slave. Allow my friends to touch your smooth flesh, knead your lush breasts, pinch your lovely pink nipples and explore your hidden inner treasures," ordered her son and master.

"Y-E-S M-A-S-T-E-R," panted L, her voice an airy whisper as she stepped forward, her legs growing weaker with each step as her mind raced to imagine all the ways she would be relentlessly used over the next four days. She swooned as they descended upon her. Their lips, tongues, hands and penises laid claim to her body as she disappeared inside the mass of warm needy flesh that engulfed her.

L became dizzy with excitement as she felt herself being lifted into the air by a dozen hands and arms as she seemed to levitate toward the bed in the center of the room. Coming to rest atop the black velvet comforter, L looked up to see a dozen balaclava's hovered over her helpless body and two dozen eyes peered out from beneath the black masks, devouring her flesh.

Two dozen hands caressed, groped and probed her body from head to toe. L's mind reeled as she suddenly had visions of the Lilith from John Collier's painting, only now there were dozens of huge black snakes slithering all over her helpless body. L could feel the lips and tongues that had found her ears and mouth as well as her breasts, vagina and ass, kissing, licking and probing as her body became one huge hyper-sensitive nerve ending, surrendering to the pleasure that was transporting her into a new erotic dimension.

L's young master stood back in the shadows away from the bed, intently watching his mother being ravaged by his friends as they swarmed over her body. Her passionate moans told him that she was in ecstasy as the hard bodied, virile young men fulfilled one of her darkest and most depraved fantasies.

"That will be you when we get back to Princeton," whispered Jeff into the naked young blonde's ear as he kneaded her swelling young breasts from behind. "Does that excite you slave?"

"Yes Master!" gasped the excited young woman as her body continued to tremble against her master's hard warm body. She rubbed her head against his muscular chest, looking devotedly and longingly up into his dominating eyes. "I'll do whatever my master asks!"

Like Jeff, the young blonde Annie, who accompanied him back to San Francisco, was a freshman at Princeton. They had met at orientation and were immediately attracted to one another. Jeff had quickly identified Annie as a submissive. Annie always bowed her head, unable to maintain eye contact with the tall and attractive alpha male who loomed over her. Jeff reminded her of her father, who was equally dominant and who had held sway over almost every aspect of her young life thus far.

And for his part, Jeff found it remarkable how much Annie looked like his mother in some of the old photos from when she was their age. That contributed to his initial estimation of Annie as a possible submissive. When Annie timidly gave her body to him on their first evening together, he was sure of it. She meekly surrendered to all of his sexual demands. When she obediently rolled over in bed, whimpering as she submissively spread her ass cheeks wide apart for him, he had looked down and saw a much younger version of his mother.

After much wailing and moaning, Jeff had pushed past Annie's anal cavity and deep into her colon, as she lurched upward, arching her back and reaching back as she wrapped her arms around Jeff's neck as she begged him to go deeper. At that moment, he knew she would be his sex slave, just like his mother.

And like his mother, Annie was voracious sexually. Annie had none of the inhibitions or hang-ups that the other girls her own age seemed to have. Annie was a willing infidel. She worshipped his long cock and wanted it inside her whenever they weren't in class. She loved the feeling of his cock deep inside her. And when she felt his pubic hairs rub hard against her labia, she would explode in orgasm as she frantically rubber her clit.

As their first semester had progressed, Jeff continued to groom the insatiable young Annie as his sex slave and was soon sharing her in threesomes with his roommate and then other friends. Before long, Annie convinced her own roommate to join them in a threesome and Natasha also became a part of Jeff's hedonistic circle of new friends.

A dozen of Jeff's male friends had accompanied him back to San Francisco with the promise of being able to enjoy his mother's body for the next four days. He had regaled them with stories of his mother's sexual prowess and insatiable appetites.

Annie was the only girl to join them on the trip. Unlike the boys, she would remain for the duration of the school break, joining Jeff and his mother as the three enjoyed one another's bodies. Jeff looked forward to having his mother school Annie in the finer points of their debauched and licentious lifestyle before the two returned to Princeton.

Annie had already passed her next big test that evening. When Jeff told her she would be next to be gang-banged when the returned to Princeton, she didn't even protest. With every passing day, Jeff was convinced that he had found the perfect sex slave to complement his mother. Both women were insatiable and orgasmic.

Jeff couldn't wait to watch his mother and Annie get each other off. He could already visualize them thrashing around on the large circular bed in his mother's boudoir, moaning as they ravaged each other's pussies. But that would have to wait until after his frat brothers departed. They had spent the last four days fulfilling one of his mother's wildest fantasies. Now he looked forward to having his mother and girlfriend fulfill some of his own.

NOTE: I hope you enjoyed the story. If so, and even if you didn't, PLEASE RATE THE STORY BELOW. I look forward to any comments, criticisms or suggestions you may have. I'll reply, unless you are logged in anonymously. If you find mistakes, please let me know and I'll make the corrections. Thanks for taking the time to read my story!