Lilith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shorty glared at Tom again and headed down the hallway toward the bedroom. A few seconds later, they heard the door slam. By then Hank was back with the water.

"I put it in a paper cup," said Hank as he handed it to George through the bars. Looking at Tom, he said, "Wouldn't want him getting himself or anyone else cut."

Tom nodded his understanding to Hank as Hank pushed the pillow and two blankets through the bars.

"Like we talked about earlier, Jeff is going to bunk with you tonight," said Tom. "Tuck him in, nice and comfy...and shackle him to the headboard too, by the way."

"Will do Tom," replied Hank, before turning to talk to Jeff. "Let's head to the kitchen first and get some munchies to take back to the room, roomy. I don't know about you, but all that exercise left me hungry."

"Sounds good," replied Jeff as he followed Hank to the kitchen.

Tom now turned his attention to George.

"OK, George, we've heard enough from you tonight," said Tom. Put the ball gag back on where you found it."

George started to protest, but Tom cut him off before he could get a word out.

"One more word out of you and you won't need the gag because you'll have a broken jaw," threatened Tom. "Comprende?"

George was simmering with resentment, but complied, nevertheless.

"Now cover yourself up and get comfy," said Tom. "Then hold your arms up behind you next to the bars."

George looked at Tom warily but did as he was asked. Tom grabbed each of George's shackled hands and fastened the zip ties to the bars behind George.

"Tomorrow we can experiment with taking the ball gag out," said Tom. "If you behave yourself, it won't be necessary. If not, there's always the broken jaw. Got it?"

As Tom walked toward the hallway he stopped and turned.

"Oh, by the way, now I'm going to go enjoy your wife's body again for the third time today," said Tom. "She's waiting for me in bed. She much prefers me to you. Come to think of it, she prefers any of us to you...especially her son!"

Tom turned back around and disappeared down the hallway.

When he got to Hank's room, he quietly opened the door a crack and peaked in. Hank was rolled over on his side with the bag of potato chips he had been eating spilled all over the bedspread. He appeared to be fast asleep. Jeff was propped up in bed with the table lamp on next to him, reading Story of O. He was so engrossed in the book that he didn't even notice Tom as he closed the door again.

Tom was almost to the master bedroom when he stopped again. He returned to the kitchen and retrieved the bottle of Chopin vodka he had put in the freezer earlier along with a couple of lowball glasses he had left in the freezer with an inch of water in the bottom of them. The water was frozen now, just as Tom intended. He headed back to the bedroom again.

He was surprised when he opened the door to find the lights off and the candles he had left lit around the room. L had pulled the comforter back on the bed and she was sprawled provocatively in the middle of the bed on her side, with her legs spread wide apart. She looked back toward him over her shoulder and even in the dark, Tom could tell she had bedroom eyes.

Tom walked to the bed and sat the vodka and glasses on the nightstand next to L.

"Why don't you pour each of us a vodka," suggested Tom.

Tom turned and walked to the dresser. L followed him with her eyes as she sat up and poured their vodkas. He had something in his hand that he retrieved from his backpack, but she couldn't make it out in the low light. He walked back to L and took the glass of vodka she offered him as they clicked glasses in a toast.

"To those of the night," said Tom. L smiled.

Tom sat on the edge of the bed next to L and they sipped their vodka. The cold vodka going down warmed both of their insides as they looked at each other with building anticipation, each trying to figure out their next move.

"Turn around," said Tom, "and lean forward."

L's heart skipped a beat, not knowing what to expect next.

L let out a sigh of relief and her body untensed when she felt Tom massaging her back.

"Mistress Cybil said to apply this two or three times a day," said Tom as he rubbed the cream into her welts.

"Um, that feels good," said L. "Thank you, master."

Next Tom massaged the cream into the welts on the bottom of L's breasts and spent some extra time kneading them as she leaned back into him, reaching behind her and squeezed his growing penis.

"Roll over and let me do your backside and legs," said Tom as L rolled on her side and spread her legs wide.

Tom massaged the cream into L's backside and thighs, but eventually moved his fingers to her moist vagina as she raised her hips to meet his fingers.

"That feels good too," purred L. "Please don't stop, master!"

"What do you want me to do to you, slave, ravage you again?" asked Tom, moving in close behind L, nibbling on her neck and earlobe, making her moan sexily.

L rolled over to face Tom as she threw her leg over his thighs and burrowed her head into his hairy shoulder as she gently caressed his growing penis with her fingers.

"No, master, I've had more than enough of that today," sighed L passionately. "I want you to make love to me. No one has ever really made love to me, not real passionate love, like in the books. I want you to be the first. Please, master. Make love to me!"

L's lips were touching Tom's as she whispered her final words. Their tongues disappeared into each other's mouths and soon Tom's penis vanished inside her too, as she straddled him and guided him inside her.

"Oh, yes, master!" moaned L, as she sensuously rocked back and forth on top of him, erotically kneading her own breasts, "make love to your obedient sex slave!"

~~~~~

Tom opened his eyes, and it was almost pitch dark in the bedroom. There was still one candle barely glowing on the dresser, but it too, was ready to flicker out. In the dim light, Tom could see L's body next to him. She was sound asleep. Tom heard the noise again that had awakened him in the first place. It sounded like it was coming from down the hallway.

Quietly getting out of bed and trying not to awaken L, Tom padded toward the door and opened it carefully, and then closed it behind him once he was in the hallway. The noise was louder now. It was actually a combination of sounds. There was a faint rattling of chains and a mewing sound. They were almost in unison.

Tom noticed that Shorty's door was no longer closed as he passed. He could also see the light on in Hank's room under the door. Maybe Princeton was still doing his reading assignment, thought Tom smiling. The farther he got down the hallway, the louder the noises became.

When Tom got to the end of the hallway he stopped and looked around the corner into the great room. It was nearly dark as the fire had reduced itself to embers. The first thing Tom noticed was that the gate to George's cage was open and that it was empty. Then Tom followed the source of the noise and in the middle of the nearly dark room on the rug were Shorty and George.

Shorty was hovering over George from behind and holding George in place using the chain from his wrist shackles which were wrapped around his neck. George was squealing loudly, but his cries were muffled by the ball gag. Tom leaned against the wall, shaking his head in 'I should have known' fashion as Shorty sodomized L's balding husband George.

Tom had feared that Shorty would try this with L's son Jeff. That's why he put him in with Hank. In prison, Shorty always liked the young ones. But any port in a storm, thought Tom to himself, as Shorty drilled into the perverted English teacher.

Tom shook his head one last time and returned back down the hallway to bed. Tom made no effort to intervene on George's behalf. The way Tom saw, if there were any justice George would already be in prison and entertaining on a nightly basis anyway. After all, he had taken advantage of a lot of vulnerable young women, and he had been able to skate free...until now.

Once back in bed, Tom snuggled up next to L's warm body as he pulled the sheet and comforter over them.

"You're cold," sighed L sleepily as a slight shiver ran through her body.

"You'll warm me up in no time," whispered Tom as he nuzzled even tighter against L's soft warm body, kneading her breast. Soon, they were both asleep again.

~~~~~

The next time Tom opened his eyes, there was light coming through the bedroom windows. It was dim light, so it was early, he thought sleepily, not long after dawn. Or maybe it was later, and the snow laden clouds were blocking the sun. Tom reached for L, hoping to warm himself against her soft warm body some more, but she wasn't there.

Sitting up, Tom looked around and L was gone. Then he heard her voice coming from down the hall, and then Hank's. Tom could smell bacon and coffee, so he surmised they were in the kitchen fixing breakfast. At least that's what he hoped. He was starving and craving that first cup of coffee.

Tom yanked his new sweats out of the Costco bag next to his backpack. They were among the things Tom had Hank purchase for him at Costco. He headed toward the kitchen in search of his first cup of coffee.

Swinging the door open to the kitchen, he saw Hank busy managing three skillets on the stove. L was sitting at the breakfast bar across from him and they were talking. The conversation seemed friendly and familiar. That didn't surprise Tom. Hank could be anyone's friend. He was the most unlikely murderer he had met in prison.

Hank seemed so in his element in front of the stove, Tom thought as he sat down next to L. Hank brought him a coffee without asking and put the creamer in front of him as well. Pouring the creamer into his coffee he thanked Hank.

"I can see why you were such a successful chef," said Tom as he let his hand wander inside the back of L's dress and find her bare ass, giving it a squeeze.

"Good in the kitchen, but not good in bed," quipped Hank self-effacingly.

"You're plenty good in bed!" said L encouragingly. "You've visited two of my ports so far, and I have no complaints."

Tom was struck by how easily and openly L was willing to discuss sex now.

"Maybe you can complete your trip around the world after breakfast," said Tom, as he squeezed L's soft ass cheek again. "Use the master bedroom and take your time."

"It's a date!" replied L as she looked at both men with a wicked smile. "Do we have a date, Hank?"

"Sure, absolutely," said Hank.

"Where's your son?" asked Tom, changing the subject.

"Oh, he's still sleeping," said Hank, before L could answer. "He was up late reading. I don't think he finally fell asleep until about an hour ago."

"Let's let him sleep," said L. "If that is OK with you, master."

"Sure," said Tom. "The boy got quite a workout last night."

L slapped Tom's thigh under the counter and feigned a dirty look. He smiled.

"Where's Shorty?" asked L. "I would have thought he would be up by now too."

"He was up late reading too," said Tom. He and Hank gave each other a knowing look.

"That's strange, he doesn't look like a reader to me," said L as she got up to get the fresh fruit plate from the counter next to the sink and place it on the breakfast bar in front of them.

"Well, you can't always judge a criminal by their cover," said Hank drolly. They all politely laughed at the small joke.

When L walked to the counter to get the fruit, Tom had watched her closely. She looked stunningly sexy in her indigo 'O' dress which complimented her new flaming red hair. Tom also noticed how carefree and friendly she seemed this morning. Maybe a good fucking really was all she needed. If so, Tom thought to himself, they would certainly keep her in a good mood.

When Hank was done preparing breakfast, L went and rousted her son, who joined them all for breakfast. While L was getting her son up, Tom had Hank prepare a plate for George and took it too him with a cup of coffee. He was huddled in the corner of the cage with his blankets wrapped around him.

"I saw you, you bastard!" said George as Tom slipped the food and coffee into the cell after opening the gate. "You could have stopped him."

"Who was there to stop you with all those poor young women?" asked Tom as he locked the gate and walked back to the kitchen.

L had got up from her seat as Hank and Jeff sat next to each other eating breakfast and walked to the other side of the breakfast counter. She stood opposite them in the kitchen near the far counter in front of the window, where it was still snowing outside.

It was not lost on Tom that she was standing in the classic slave pose with her head down, her mouth slightly open and her arms extended at her sides with her palms facing outward. Her message was crystal clear to Tom: I'm an obedient sex slave. Use me. Not long after, she was walking down the hallway to the master bedroom following three steps behind Hank.

By the time Shorty was up, breakfast was over, but Hank had left him a plate warming in the over.

"Sit down," said Tom, motioning Shorty to the chair next to him. "Princeton will get you a cup of coffee. Hank left a plate for you warming in the over. He'll get that for you too."

Shorty was still groggy and could find nothing to complain about as he dug into his breakfast.

"Where's Hank?" asked Shorty, looking around. "And where's the bitch?"

"L and Hank are in the master bedroom," said Tom. "They had some unfinished business to attend to."

"Unfinished business?" said Shorty with a quizzical look on his face.

"He hadn't had the pleasure of completing his trip around the world with her last night," said Tom. "I think he's visiting the final port right about now."

"You know, she and I didn't..." Shorty started to say as Tom interrupted him.

"She's planning on taking you on a boat ride to your final port too," reassured Tom. "Once Hank disembarks."

"Huh!" said Shorty, digging back into his food.

"Shorty, do you want some fresh fruit before I put it back in the refrigerator," asked Jeff.

"Yeah, sure," said Shorty, somewhat unnerved by everyone being so nice all of a sudden.

Jeff put the fruit down in front of him and continued straightening up the kitchen and putting dishes in the dishwasher.

So far so good, thought Tom, hoping this was a trend and not an aberration.

After about an hour, Hank returned and poured himself another cup of coffee and sat down next to Shorty. Tom noticed that he had a contented look on his face.

"Where's the bitch?" asked Shorty.

"If you mean L," said Hank, "she's taking a quick shower and she'll be coming for you shortly."

"She'll be cumming for me all right," sneered Shorty.

"You know, you don't have to beat and rape my mother, Shorty!" blurted Jeff. "She likes cock. She likes it a lot, if you haven't noticed. Why don't you let her rock your world, instead of the other way around?"

"The kid's right Shorty," interjected Hank. "You don't have to force her to have a good time."

"Yeah, well we'll see," said Shorty, jumping a little as he felt small soft hands on his shoulders.

"Shorty, I think we have some unfinished business too," whispered L, as she kissed his ear. "Come with me baby and we can finish our little trip around the world."

L had Shorty's hand and tugged him off his chair and led him down the hallway.

As they walked off Jeff had a concerned look on his face and Tom saw it.

"Don't worry Princeton," said Tom. "L will be alright. We talked last night before we went to sleep. She knows she has to tame the beast. She can handle him."

"I hope so," said Jeff. "Fucking her is one thing. She wants it. Wants it bad. But I don't want to see her hurt. OK?"

"Yeah, Princeton," reassured Tom. "We don't either. We'll keep an eye on him."

"You finish your book," asked Hank, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah," said Jeff, looking at Tom. "You were right. Things are a lot clearer now."

"I've never read it," said Hank. "But I saw the movie."

"There's a movie?" asked Jeff, sounding excited.

"Yeah, it was made about twenty years after the book was published," said Tom.

"I'd like to see it," said Jeff.

"I wouldn't mind seeing it again," agreed Hank. "We can check online later. "Maybe it's on Netflix or Amazon or something."

"Speaking of checking online," said Tom. "We should get started placing our orders online today. The sooner we get the stuff here, the better."

"There's a computer in the den," said Jeff, heeding his mother's warning to cooperate like she made him promise her in the shower. "It's connected to the internet. The connection up here in the mountains isn't very fast, but it works."

"Do you have the list and the credit cards Hank?" asked Tom.

"Sure, Tom," replied Hank. "I'll get started now."

"You'll need the credentials to get in," said Jeff. "I'll come with you and get you started."

After Jeff and Hank headed for the den, Tom walked down the hall to check on L. Fortunately, they had left the bedroom door open slightly and he was able to peek in. L was naked now and on top of Shorty in the middle of the bed, riding Shorty's cock, just as she did his own the previous night, but unable to bottom out on Shorty's monster.

As far as Tom could see, L only had about half of his meat inside her, but she was massaging the rest of it with her hands and kneading his balls as she did squats over him. She raised and lowered her ass over and over again, shifting her feet, which were on either side of Shorty's hips, to maintain her balance.

"Oh BABY! You're SO big!" panted L. "You're filling me baby! I feel SO FULL!"

Tom could see Shorty's arm and chest muscles straining as he tried to hold back his orgasm. He would knead and maul L's breasts and then grab handfuls of her soft ass and squeeze them as she rode him hard. When she finally could feel his huge muscle pulsating inside her, she dropped down on top of Shorty and thrust her breasts into his face and cried out.

"Cum in me baby," begged L. "Fill me with your hot cum. FILL ME BABY! I need your HOT cum!"

As Shorty exploded inside her, L shifted her body again and thrust her tongue into his mouth engaging in a long, wet, sloppy kiss until Shorty's cock and balls were empty. She could feel the semen leaking out of her and down her thighs. To L's surprise, as Shorty's penis began to lose its hardness, she experienced a whole new sensation inside her vagina.

Since Shorty's cock was no longer stiff, as he continued to thrust inside her, he was able to push more and more of his meat into her stretched pussy. It was expanding inside her womb like a balloon and giving her an exquisite new feeling of fullness unlike anything she had ever experienced. Now it was she who was orgasming uncontrollably.

"Oh God! Oh God!" screamed L, her moans becoming high-pitched with excitement. "Oh BABY! BABY! Don't stop, don't stop! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Please...don't...STOP!"

Tom watched in disbelief as Shorty's massive cock eventually disappeared completely inside L as she wiggled her ass back and forth and up and down, absolutely overcome with lust as her cries became growls and her voice became a baritone rumble as she begged for more. Her whole body was shaking as the massive orgasms she was having coursed through her body, one wave after another.

L let out one final shrill scream as her body went into sensory overload as she passed out, tumbling off Shorty's cock and onto the bed.

Shorty raised himself up on his elbows and shook his head to clear his mind.

"What the fuck?" asked Shorty, to himself as much as anyone.

"Baby, are you OK?" asked Shorty as he leaned over L. "L, are you OK? I didn't break you, did I baby?"

"No baby," sighed L. "It just felt soo good. I couldn't take it anymore. You really did rock my world baby!"

1...1213141516...18