Lilith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Both, I guess," replied L, really not sure if that was true. But suspecting that was the right answer. L hadn't see the smile on Cybil's face because she knew she dare not look up.

Tom had replaced Tonya applying the cool, moist towels to L's sweat drenched flesh and was basically giving L a sponge bath as she sat at the stool trying to regain her composure. Tom used a fresh towel to wipe away L's remaining makeup and eyeshadow which was smeared on her cheeks.

"I'll apply fresh makeup for her when we're all done," reassured Tonya.

"Thank you," replied Tom, as did L.

It took several more minutes for L to completely regain her composure. L slowly drank the bottle of cold water that Tonya had brought her, and L listened as Cybil explained the finer points of caning, whipping and lashing to Tom.

All L could think about was that if what she had just experiences was "going easy", she didn't want to experience anything more severe. As L sat on the stool finishing her water, she swore to herself not to give Tom or either of his cohorts an excuse to beat her again. She vowed to suffer whatever sexual perversions or humiliations the three men might subject her to, to avoid another such beating...or worse!

"Are you ready to assist your master in picking out your new wardrobe, slave?" asked Mistress Cybil as she extended her hand to help L off the stool.

"Yes, mistress," replied L, respectfully.

For the next half hour Cybil and Tonya showed various pieces of clothing to Tom and L. Both Tom and L were surprised when Cybil finally got around to showing them exact replicas of the dresses worn by the sex slaves from the Story of O movie. Once they saw them, it made the wardrobe selection a no brainer for both of them.

They just got 'The Story of O' dresses in several different colors, plus a couple of sheer silk robes, one long and white and other was short and white. They also chose a lavender colored teddy with crotchless panties, and a black cloak to match the red one she had already worn. That was everything, since bras and panties were banished from her slave wardrobe.

The final task was to select L's leather, and this became an easy choice since both Tom and L liked what Mistress Cybil was wearing. They got the size right on the first attempt and L's breasts neatly slipped through the leather diamond shaped holes at the bosom with the bottom of the black leather tunic riding just above L's pussy, allowing the ruby and chain attached to the top of her labia to swing freely over her gash.

When Tonya completed their order and bagged it, Tom carried it out to the Suburban while Cybil and Tonya ushered L to an alcove across the room with mirrors on each side and on the ceiling. An ornate Persian rug sat beneath the lavender-colored velvet settee in the middle of the small space. The settee had no side and resembled a psychiatrist's couch although wider.

Once L was reclining on the settee, the women sat down on either side of her and began to remove what little clothing they were wearing. As L watched them disrobe, she could feel herself getting more and more aroused. She had never been with a woman before until Tonya introduced her to the pleasures of cunnilingus, and the prospect exploring sex with other females excited her as she remembered the way that O and the other sex slaves pleasured one another.

Both women began stroking L's thighs and she spread her legs wide as she settled back into the settee and closed eyes. Cybil's fingers had found her clit again as L shifted her body, Tonya's fingers probed her anus, slowly thrusting in and out.

The women's other hands had found L's breasts and were kneading them, or their fingers were teasing her nipples. L's own hands had found each woman's wet pussies and she was using her thumbs and index fingers to stimulate their clits as they squeezed their thighs together around her hands.

Cybil leaned forward and was the first to rim L's lips with her tongue before thrusting it into L's open mouth for a long, wet kiss. Soon, Tonya did the same and the three women took turns kissing each other or kissing and licking each other's necks and ears.

As the three women massaged each other's clits, they all began to moan as they became more aroused, and all three women's asses and hips were grinding or swaying as they drove each other toward climaxes.

L was moaning the loudest and nearest orgasm as Tom returned from the car. He and Cybil had talked about having she and Tonya warm L up for him and seeing them on the settee he immediately began taking off his clothes and hanging them on the wall pegs next to L's cloak and leash.

As Tom approached, he could see the lust in Cybil and Tonya's eyes as they neared their own orgasms. L's eyes were still closed as she lay sprawled on the settee, and she was lost in her own orgasmic nirvana as he crawled naked onto the bottom of the settee and snaked his head between L's thighs.

Cybil and Tonya removed their fingers from L's swollen pussy as Tom's tongue began to lick up and down L's sensitive labia lips before finding her clit. Once his tongue flicked at her sensitive bud, she let out a pleasured moan and splayed her legs even wider apart.

Tom began devouring L's pussy and clit with his tongue and lips as she squealed in ecstasy. His darting tongue drove her to another crashing orgasm as she wrapped her thighs around his head and rocked her hips up and down with abandon.

Both Cybil and Tonya's hands were now behind L's knees, coaxing her legs and ass into the air as Tom moved up the sofa. As L opened her eyes and looked down, she saw Tom's naked body with his hairy muscled chest and washer board abs for the first time. Looking lower, his penis was even larger than she remembered. As he slid forward on the sofa, his stiff prick was pointed directly at her wet pussy, and she invitingly spread her labia open for him as her lust overwhelmed her.

Tom slowly thrust his rigid muscle inside L as she moaned and purred, stretching her open wider than ever before. And when his long tool found the back of her womb, a place George had never reached, she squealed in ecstasy one again.

Once Tom began driving his shaft in and out of her rhythmically, with its bulbous end finding the back of her womb on each stroke, L had already cum again and was building toward another even larger orgasm.

Without warning, Tom grabbed each of L's ass cheeks and lifted her off the settee as he switched positions with her, laying back on the settee himself as she began riding his cock with reckless abandon.

"Oh baby, baby!" cried out L, delirious with lust as Tonya joined Tom, plunging her tongue into L's ass.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me hard! Yeah! Oh Yes! Fuck me with your big, beautiful cock," cried out L, having lost all inhibitions, talking dirty during sex for the first time in her life. Tom was unrelenting as he plowed into L's pussy with his stiff shaft like a jackhammer, ceaselessly drilling into her soft, wet, sensitive flesh.

"Oh yeah, YES! Oh baby, make me cum again!" cried out L urgently.

L's husband had never lasted for more than a few seconds inside her throughout their marriage, leaving her sexually frustrated and unsatisfied as he rolled off her and fell asleep.

Tom, on the other hand, was driving her to new heights of passion as his cock assaulted the back of her womb over and over again with his stamina seemingly allowed him to go on forever.

"Cum inside me baby, deep inside me baby! Fill me with your hot cum!" begged L, spurring Tom on. "Oh God YES! Oh Baby! Cum in me! I want your hot cum! Now baby, NOW!"

L exploded with yet another orgasm as Tom neared his own. L could feel Tom's shaft beginning to pulsate inside her tight pussy just as he pulled out and grabbed her by the hair, pushing her head down to his cock. She knew what she had to do and scooted back on the sofa to take his throbbing muscle down her throat as he came in her mouth. She gulped down his cum, trying to keep up as he shot into the back of her throat like a firehose.

As L swallowed Tom's cum, Tonya rimmed and penetrated L's ass with her tongue and massaged L's clit with her fingers, continuing to keep L constantly aroused.

Once Tom pulled out of L's throat, all three women put their mouths and tongues to work getting him hard again. When he was fully aroused, Tom stood up and continued to stroke his shaft as Cybil slid under L on the settee facing in the opposite direction.

Cybil immediately pulled L down on top of her and in no time, they were mouth to pussy with each other as they rocked their hips and flicked their tongues at each other's clits. Tonya grabbed a tube of lubricant from the table next to the settee and began lubing L's anus with two, then three and then four fingers, preparing her for Tom. L mewed loudly as Tonya reamed her ass.

When L was well lubed, Tonya used her hands to spread L's ass cheeks wide and Tom knelt behind her as Tonya guided the swollen head of Tom's huge muscle into L's tiny tight pink hole.

L let out a scream as Tom pushed the bulbous head of his cock into her.

"Oh God! GOD! Oh God! It's too big!" cried out L as she lifted her mouth from Cybil's pussy. L tried to pull her ass away from Tom's invading cock, but he grabbed the sides of her ass and pushed back inside, and then a little deeper.

"Don't try to pull away from me, you little whore!" growled Tom as he slapped L's left, and then right ass cheek, for good measure, leaving two more red handprints.

"Please, PLEASE!" L tried to beg as Cybil pushed L's face back down on her pussy muffling her voice.

"Oh God! God! It hurts! It HURTS!" cried out L, breaking free of Cybil's grip. But Cybil quickly corralled her head again and this time clamped her thighs around it.

Tom ignored L's pleas and continued to enjoy each new thrust into L's tight virgin ass. He had never fucked a woman's ass that was this tight. It literally wrapped itself tight around his shaft as he pushed deeper and deeper.

When Tom had half of his cock inside L, he pulled out, leaving only the head inside. As he did, he could hear L's high-pitched moan. And when he did it again, the sound was even louder and more high-pitched.

On the next thrust, he went deeper, and he could feel her pushing back into him. Another thrust, and she pushed back again and harder, taking him another inch deeper inside her.

Now Tom picked up the pace of his thrusts and L cried out, but she was begging for more now.

"Oh yeah, YEAH! Baby! Baby!" cried out L as she frantically pushed her ass back into Tom's thrusting cock. "Fuck my ass baby! Fuck my virgin ass! Oh yeah, BABY! Fuck my virgin ass hard, hard, HARDER! Yes, yes, YES!"

Tom quickened his pace again and had almost his whole cock inside L's ass now and she was giddy with sexual pleasure as he filled her ass. It was a sensation she had never felt before. A sensation of fullness that was indescribable and overpoweringly erotic.

Tom finally bottomed out on his next thrust, and he could feel his pubic hair brushing against L's wet pussy, and she could feel it too. She was frantic with lust now and she began to buck her ass back and forth and up and down, trying to push his cock even deeper inside her.

L was so overcome with lust now she could only grunt, groan, moan, whimper and make unintelligible animal like noises. And that was only when her mouth wasn't buried in Cybil's pussy, since Cybil had her thighs wrapped tightly around L's head as she guided L's lips and tongue to her engorged and throbbing clit, nearing her own orgasm.

Tom was getting close to exploding as well as he plumbed L's virgin depths. Tonya's tongue was relentlessly rimming and penetrating his ass and he was having a hard time holding back his orgasm any longer.

"Fuck, FUCK!" growled Tom as he unloaded his hot cum in L's ass. Hearing Tom cum was the final straw for both Cybil and L, and both women climaxed almost simultaneously as they sucked and licked each other's clits feverishly.

When Tom pulled out of L's ass and stood up, the other two women excused themselves and headed to the connecting bathroom to clean themselves up and get dressed.

Tom moved to lay back on the settee and L crawled between his legs to lick his penis and balls clean. When she was done, she remained there, rubbing the side of her face against his semi-hard muscle as she continued licking and kissing it. Her arms were around Tom's hairy thigh as she nestled in his crotch.

"I always hoped it would be like this," murmured L, continuing to worship her master's cock.

"You're turning into a good little slave," said Tom, trying to catch his breath.

"Thank you master," replied L, kissing the bulbous head of her master's cock. Still euphoric after having finally been truly satisfied by a man for the first time in her life.

They laid there silently for several more minutes as L explored every contour of Tom's penis and as Tom recuperated from his exertions.

"When the women are done, why don't you go shower off and douche yourself, or whatever it is you women do," said Tom. "I'll shower after you. While I'm in there let Tonya redo your makeup. Then we can hit the road."

"Yes master," said L, licking the head of Tom's cock like a lollypop and continuing to bask in the warm afterglow of the best fucking she had ever had.

The sky had been getting really dark when Tom came back in from his last trip to the car, and he could tell that the lightning strikes were nearly right over the Sierra peaks. It was about forty miles to the cabin, and he wanted to try and beat the snow.

Mistress Cybil and Tonya came out of the bathroom and L immediately headed that way to shower, making sure she did just as she was told.

Tom settled his bill with Cybil while L was in the shower, paying cash from one of the large wads of bills.

"It has been a pleasure doing business," said Cybil as she stuck the bills in her leather halter. "But you need to be careful. They found the cabins you broke into, so they're on your trail."

Tom just looked at Cybil for a moment, trying to gauge what he should say or what his next move should be.

"Yes, honey," said Cybil, "I recognized you. I remember you from the photos in the newspaper right after you were arrested and before you went to prison. You were here with that other uptight ice queen right before that. Remember?"

Cybil could see the wheels spinning in Tom's mind and smiled at him.

"Look honey, I mind my own business and have no desire to have law enforcement snooping around," reassured Cybil. "That was just a friendly warning. You and sugar tits ought to go hold up somewhere until the dust settles and keep each other pleasantly distracted."

"That's the plan," said Tom, trying not to betray his own concern. "And thanks."

"No problemo," replied Cybil. "And when the coast is clear, you two are welcome to stop back. And we can all go another five rounds. I wouldn't mind getting some of your action too."

"Sounds good," said Tom, smiling

Tom caught movement out of the corner of his eye and looked up to see L coming out of the bathroom.

"Thanks again," said Tom turning toward Cybil. "Can you put some more salve on L while I'm in the shower?"

"Sure hon," replied Cybil. "I'll have her basted and ready for the oven when you come out. Do you want us to get her into her leather too?"

"Could you?" asked Tom. "May as well strap her into her leather wrist and ankle restraints too, she needs to get used to them."

"No problemo," said Cybil as Tom started walking toward the bathroom and his own shower.

Ten minutes later, Tom was showered, dressed and coming out of the bathroom. As he walked toward the three women, he couldn't take his eyes off L. She was in the leather vest or harness or tunic, or whatever the hell you wanted to call that sexy bondage outfit, and she looked drop dead gorgeous, and sexy as hell with her huge tits hanging out and the jewelry hanging from her nipples and pussy. It was a sight.

Tom laughed to himself at the thought that had just crossed his mind: She looked like an X rated comic book superhero, if there was such a thing. If there wasn't, there ought to be, he laughed to himself.

Continuing to ogle his super-hero captive, Tom noticed something more subtle. She was wearing her red velvet cape, but she had it pulled back behind her shoulders. Why wasn't she covering herself? Then it hit him. She WANTED him to see her. The old bitchy, uptight, prim and proper Lilith really was gone, replaced by the more adventurous and sexier nymph standing before him.

"You ready to go?" asked Tom as he was a few feet from L.

"Yes master," replied L, maintaining her slave posture and keeping her eyes down.

"OK, then let's go," said Tom, before looking toward Cybil, and them Tonya, thanking them and saying goodbye.

"We have a stop to make before we leave town, master," said L, speaking up.

"What stop?" asked Tom, confused.

"Look outside master," replied L.

"Shit!" said Tom as he looked out the window and saw that the snow was coming down already.

"I asked Mistress Cybil where we could buy snow chains," said L. "And she phoned ahead to one of her customers who has a tire store."

"Good idea," replied Tom.

"And he will have the chains waiting for us," continued L.

"Are you sure they're the right size?" asked Tom.

"Tonya checked," replied L. "They have them."

Final goodbyes were said, and they headed out the door to the Suburban as the snow fell on their heads. L had her cloak closed now and she dashed through the sprinkling of snow on the pavement toward the passenger door as Tom beeped the doors open.

As Tom watched L bolt for the car, he noticed her shoes for the first time. She was still wearing her white Nike mommy sneakers. Tom smiled at the incongruity.

When Tom got in the car, he saw that L was shivering.

"Can you get the heater on please?" asked L urgently, before adding, "Please, master. Unlike master, your slave is almost naked."

"Sure," replied Tom as he started the Suburban and turned the heater up full blast. "It will take a couple of minutes to heat up, OK?"

"Yes master," said L as she continued to shiver, pulling her cape even more tightly around her.

"Where's this tire store?" asked Tom as he turned left on Airport Road.

"Cybil says after you turn back onto 395 it is a couple of blocks down on the right," replied L. "She says it has a big sign that says CARSON CITY DISCOUNT TIRES."

"Sounds simple enough," said Tom as they approached 395.

"Cybil arranged for them to bring the box out to us," said L. "All we need to do is hand them three hundred."

"What?" exclaimed Tom. "Three hundred for tire chains?"

"No, master," replied L. "Two hundred. They'll give you a hundred back in tens, so we have change. There will be guys on the road to Markleeville who will put the chains on for us, if we need them."

"Well, you've thought of everything, haven't you?" replied Tom, impressed.

"I'm just your humble slave, master," replied L.

"Yeah...right!" replied Tom under his breath.

While he couldn't see her face, he was pretty sure she was smirking.

In another five minutes they pulled into the tire store's parking lot, the tire chains were sitting on the backseat in short order, the money was exchanged, and they were on the road again.

The tire store manager, a friend of Cybil's, tipped them that chains were already required for the drive to Markleeville and that there were a crew of chain installers setup on Highway 88 right at the California border.

On a summer day, the drive to the cabin would only be about forty-five minutes from Carson City, but in the snow it could be a couple of hours. There was just no way of knowing, it depended just how hard it was coming down.

1...678910...18