Lilith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guys need to get on down to Gardnerville and load up on groceries for three weeks, so we don't have to go out again," said Tom, changing the subject.

"There's a coffin freezer in the garage that's almost empty," interjected Lilith, loud enough to be heard on the cell phone. "They can buy plenty of meat, chicken and frozen foods. Can they buy me a couple bottles of Chopin Vodka, please?"

"Did you hear that? Get her two or three bottles of Chopin Vodka," said Tom.

"Sure, anything my favorite little MILF wants," replied Hank, before adding, "She's probably going to need it."

"OK, I'll call you when I hit the road again," said Tom. "We'll talk later."

Tom turned to look at Lilith and the tears were flowing again.

"What is it? What's bothering you now?" asked Tom, his voice sounding slightly irritated.

"Are Hank and Shorty really going to do that to me?" asked Lilith, her voice cracking with emotion as she tried to keep herself from crying.

"That's what you signed up for, my slutty little whore," said Tom with no sympathy. "Before we are done, Hank and Shorty, and your son and I, will all double drill you more than once. Three weeks is a long time. Besides, I thought you wanted to be 'O'?"

"OK, you're right," said Lilith in a faint whisper as the full scope of what she agreed to, and what the book often only alluded to, informed her new reality.

"The thing you need to understand is that the three of us have been locked up in prison for a long time," explained Tom, "so we've had a lot of time to think about all the things we want to do to a woman."

"I understand, master," replied Lilith, her voice sounding subdued. "Shall we go in?"

"One final thing," said Tom, his voice ominous, "if you say anything to anyone in there that compromises us, betrays me...that will be the end of your son. All three of us were and are lifers, more or less, so we have nothing to lose...you're the one with someone to lose!"

"Yes, yes, I understand," said Lilith, the concern in her voice palpable. "I want everything to go like we've talked about. Just like you do. OK?"

Tom got out of the car, as did Lilith and they rushed to the overhang over the entrance to get out of the rain. Tom beeped the Suburban to lock the doors.

"This place specializes in BDSM, so they are used to seeing masters and slaves," said Tom. "So, behave appropriately, head down, mouth slightly open and palms facing out. If you don't, I'll whip you. And be careful what you say. As a matter of fact, only speak when spoken to. Understood?"

"Yes master!" replied Lilith meekly.

"Walk three steps behind me," said Tom. "And do exactly as you are told."

"Yes master!" reassured Lilith.

Tom opened the door and Lilith stepped just inside the door, waiting for Tom to lead the way. A woman who looked to be about the same age as Lilith, but with black hair in what Lilith thought was called a 'page boy' cut stepped forward to greet them.

Lilith stood slightly sideways behind Tom, so she could sneak a peek at the woman out of the corner of her eye. She must have been six foot two or three and her flesh was white as snow. Voluptuous was the best word Lilith could think of to describe the woman's well-toned body. She was big, but all the curves were in the right places and proportional to her body.

She was wearing a bondage outfit consisting of black leather straps connected by stainless steel O rings, creating a series of rhombus shaped openings from which her breasts protruded and plenty of naked flesh was visible.

The outfit was held up by two shoulder straps that buckled to another horizontal strap that wrapped around the back, connecting to the O rings at the outside corner of the breasts.

The piece ended just above the pubis, with additional straps, both front and back, that stretched down to the upper thigh, where two additional straps circled the thighs holding them securely in place. All connected with O rings which provided an easy means to secure arm or wrist restraints.

The diamond-like rhombus shaped openings allowed the breasts to protrude easily and didn't interfere with the intricately designed round gold nipple shields that covered her areolas and the matching gold barbell nipple rings.

As Lilith's eyes focused lower, the woman had a large onyx stone filling her belly button and a tiny leather thong.

Perhaps even more stunning than her attire, from Lilith's point of view, were her tattoos. There was a black snake tattooed around her waist with gold highlights to add dimension. The snake's head tattooed over her mons and pointing down toward her hairless vagina with its darting red tongue touching the top of her labia, which peaked out from the top of her skimpy black thong.

She had smaller black and gold snakes that circled each of her biceps and two more snakes that circled her upper chest, above and below her breasts, with one's head pointing down and nestled in her ample cleavage and the other pointing up and doing the same.

When she turned to pick up her clipboard as they approached, Lilith could see the large black butt plug that was snugly wedged into her shapely ass. She was quite a sight, thought Lilith.

"Good afternoon, I'm Mistress Cybil," said the woman with self-assurance. "I assume you are the master who called a bit earlier and this is your slave."

"Yes, I'm Tom and this is my slave Lilith," said Tom cordially. "Say hello to Mistress Cybil, slave."

"Hello Mistress Cybil," said Lilith, maintaining her submissive posture.

"My, she is a beautiful thing, with such a lovely tan," said the woman as she unbuttoned Lilith's blouse and began fondling her breasts. "How lovely. Her flesh feels like velvet and her pink nipples are so feminine. And they arouse so easily! I only had to stroke them once."

"She is very orgasmic," said Tom. "As you will no doubt discover."

"Well then, let's get her back to the salon where Tonya can begin her transformation. Come with me pet," ordered Mistress Cybil. "You can start by taking off your clothes. You won't need them from this point on."

Lilith finished unbuttoning her blouse and stripped it off and she had her pants zippered down as they stepped into the beauty station behind a curtain that was covered with zodiac designs and pentagrams.

"Tonya, meet Master Tom and his slave Lilith," said Mistress Cybil. These are the clients I was telling you about. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Mistress Cybil," replied Tonya, bowing her head slightly.

"Good, then I'll leave the slave in your capable hands," said Mistress Cybil as she stepped back out from behind the curtain. "You're more than welcome to stay and watch or you can go browse through the boutique."

"I think I'll hang out here for a while," responded Tom as he took a seat on the chair in the corner and took Lilith's clothes as she finished stripping and handed them to him.

"Well, my dear," said Tonya as she directed Lilith to sit down, "why don't we get started by getting rid of that jungle you have down there."

Tonya tilted the chair back and pulled out the rods with the stirrups attached.

"Please put your feet through the stirrups for me dear," ordered Tonya as she strapped Lilith's feet in place

"Now spread your legs wide, like a good girl while I spread wax on your lovely snatch," ordered Tonya. "While the wax is drying, I'm going to pierce those lovely nipples of yours and your belly button too. Once your vag is bare, we'll get around to piercing your labia too. OK?"

While Tonya was applying the wax, Lilith took her measure of the girl. She couldn't have been more than twenty-five and her look was pure goth, with black and purple hair, cut in the same page boy style as Mistress Cybil. She wasn't as voluptuous as Mistress Cybil, but still curvaceous.

She wore a black leather halter that didn't quit cover the bottoms of her bulbous breasts and she wore a matching leather skirt that barely covered her naked and shaved vagina. When she moved about, the small crystal ball that hung from her labia on a small chain swayed visibly.

In short order, Tonya wiped Lilith's nipples with antiseptic and pierced each of them. After stemming the flow of blood with more antiseptic pads, Tonya ran two silver rods through the freshly pierced nipples.

"These are just temporary dear, I'm sure your master will pick out something much nicer to adorn your beautiful breasts," said Tonya, trying to keep Lilith distracted while she pierced Lilith's belly button next, slipping a silver ring through it temporarily.

"OK, the wax is ready," said Tonya. "This is going to sting a little my dear, so be a big girl and don't cry out. You might frighten the other customers."

With that warning, Tonya began yanking away the first strip of dried wax as Lilith's body lurched in the chair.

"Oh, you're such a brave girl," said Tonya, "and not a peep out of you."

Although Lilith was able to restrain her desire to scream, her body jerked each time Tonya yanked another strip of wax away until her vagina was completely bare of pubic hair.

"There you go," said Tonya, "as clean as a baby's bum. I'm going to put some medicated cream on you down below and let you rest for a few minutes. Then I'll be back to pierce your labia."

Tonya disappeared through the curtains after applying the cream and left Lilith and Tom alone momentarily.

"That looked painful," said Tom.

"You're damn well right that..." blurted out Lilith, before catching herself midsentence and then responding appropriately. "Yes master."

"Yeah, I bet it did damn well hurt," said Tom smiling.

Before Lilith could say anything, Tonya sashayed back through the curtain with a box of jewelry in hand.

"Mistress Cybil picked out a selection of jewelry for your new piercings. She though your master might like to pick something out for you to wear when we are done here," suggested Tonya as she handed Tom the box.

As Tonya began piercing Lilith's labia, Tom held up various styles of jewelry and Lilith shook her head yes or no. Finally, Tom held up a piece and Lilith shook her head emphatically yes. The nipple rings had rubies hanging from them on fine 24K gold chains, the stone for Lilith's belly button was also a large ruby and the chain that would hang from Lilith's labia was also 24K gold and had a ruby attached that was only slightly smaller than the one in her navel.

Tom took the set out of the box and placed the pieces on the stainless-steel tray next to Lilith's chair.

"We like these," said Tom.

"You have good taste," complimented Tonya. "Those are the most expensive ones we have in the boutique. Those are 24 karat gold, and the rubies are the real thing. They're not costume jewelry."

"Money is no object for my beautiful slave," said Tom as Lilith gave him the raised eyebrow.

"Well, I think we are ready for the jewelry," said Tonya. "Let's see how they look on you."

Tonya replaced the temporary jewelry on Lilith's nipples and belly button and then attached the rod with the chain and ruby through Lilith's freshly pierced labia.

"How does it feel to have two thousand dollars dangling in front of your vag," asked Tonya.

"It looks beautiful," answered Lilith. "But it still itches down there from the wax job."

"Oh, I'm sorry," said Tonya. "But I have the perfect cure for that."

Tonya startled Lilith by dropping down on her knees between Lilith's legs and thrusting her tongue into Lilith's already wet pussy, eliciting an excited moan from Lilith. Lilith's feet were strapped in, so she was helpless to resist the young woman's darting tongue.

Soon Lilith was slumping back in the chair and gripping the arm rests as the young woman assaulted her clit with her flicking tongue. Lilith's ass was raised in the air, and she was moving it up and down and left and right as Tonya kneaded each of her soft ass checks with her hands. Lilith guiding the girl's tongue to the most sensitive parts of her engorged clit as she wiggled her ass.

"Yes! Oh Yes! Suck on it! Lick it!" whimpered Lilith as she began to thrash about violently. "Tonya! Tonya! Oh God! YES!"

Lilith's words soon became grunts and groan as she bucked her ass up and down wildly. She had grabbed Tonya by her hair and was pushing her face deeper into her needy hole. Finally, Lilith began making giggling noises as the pleasure she was feeling became just too much as she let out one final shrill scream and collapsed back into the chair.

"Your master was right," said Tonya as she stood up and wiped her face with the back of her hand. "You are orgasmic. But now it is time to do your hair."

Tonya removed the foot straps and pushed the stirrup rods back into the chair, and then tilted the chair back in the upright position as Lilith regained her composure.

"I already have the hair dye. Flaming red. Right?" confirmed Tonya.

"Yes," replied Tom who looked at Lilith, who shook her head yes.

"OK then, what new 'do' for your lovely slave," asked Tonya.

"Ah, I don't know a lot about this," said Tom, sounding lost on the subject. "What do you think, slave?"

"Like Mistress Cybil and Tonya," said Lilith. "It is completely different than mine. I like the bangs and the way the hair surrounds the face."

"OK, works for me," said Tom.

"It's very practical too," offered Tonya. "It won't get in the way when you're giving your master a blow job or when you're entertaining his friends or you're at an orgy. Keeps your hair out of the way."

"That's good to know," replied Lilith, thinking that was definitely TMI.

"Good, let's do it," said Tonya brightly. "Wash, cut, color."

"OK then, while you ladies are busy, I'll take the jewelry back to Mistress Cybil and start looking for the other things we need," said Tom as he walked toward the curtain. "I'll see you in a bit."

After Tom walked out, Lilith reached for Tonya's hand and squeezed it, earnestly saying, "I want to thank you."

"For what?" asked Tonya, puzzled.

"For doing what you did," said Lilith. "I've never had anyone do that to me before. I always thought it was nasty."

"And what do you think now?" asked Tonya, smiling knowingly.

"I've never cum so hard in my life!" said Lilith. "That was just amazing, erotic. Thank you."

"Well, maybe you'll get a chance to return the favor later," said Tonya, giggling. "You never know!"

Washing, drying, cutting and styling Lilith's hair was the most time-consuming part of her transformation thus far. By the time Tonya had recolored Lilith's hair and eyebrows and styled her hair, well over an hour had passed.

"OK sweetie, it's time for your tattoo. We'll do your makeup last," said Tonya. "I need you to lean over this chair here near the lights and sit perfectly still."

Lilith moved to the well-padded chair and straddled it.

"My God, you have a lovely ass!" said Tonya. "I wouldn't mind eating that either."

Lilith turned a bright shade of red from head to toe.

"Oh, look at you, all embarrassed," said Tonya giggling. "That is so cute!"

"Now, the last thing is, we need to pick a style of lettering," said Tonya as she showed Lilith a print sample. "Since you are so feminine with those cute pink nipples and those long ballerina legs, I was thinking something with a lot of swirls, like this here. It's called French Script. What do you think?"

"That's fine with me," said Lilith. "But I should ask my master first."

"It's fine with me too," said Tom, who had quietly walked back into the room. "Just make sure the first letter of each word is capitalized and has a lot of flourishes."

"What color then?" asked Tonya.

"Red, of course," said Tom.

"Can I make a suggestion," asked Tonya. "The letters would look better outlined in black. More three dimensional. Easier to read."

"You're the expert," said Tom. "Slave?"

"Yes master!" agreed Lilith.

"Do you want it straight or curved, above her ass crease?" asked Tonya.

"Curved," answered Tom. "Slave?"

"Yes master," replied Lilith.

"How about some decorative swirls and flourishes below the tattoo and over her ass crease?" asked Tonya, guiding them toward what she thought was a good design."

"If it looks good on that beautiful ass, sure," said Tom. "Slave?"

"Yes master! But..." replied Lilith as her voice trailed off, not wanting to overstep.

"But what, slave?" asked Tom, "Go ahead. Speak."

"I'd like an "L" on my breast. I want to be called "L" from now on," requested Lilith. "If master approves."

Tom thought about it for a moment before replying. "Sure. New look. New name!"

"L", I like it!" agreed Tonya. "That's sexy, erotic. It's like the book mistress talks about, only it is an "O".

Tom and L exchanged knowing looks.

Tom disappeared through the curtain again, saying he had more to do while Tonya worked on L's tattoos.

On Tom's first trip earlier, he had merely walked around the sex boutique looking to see what they had to offer. Now, he began shopping in earnest. Lubricants and sex toys were first on his must buy list, followed by wrist and ankle restraints for L and an assortment of whips, floggers and canes as well as other sex and bondage toys.

Tom selected three ball gags, just in case their three captives became unruly later. He also got two sets of handcuffs and leg shackles for the men, just as a precaution.

He decided to wait until L was done with her tattoos to select her new clothing and bondage leather, so they would get the sizes right. He also wanted Mistress Cybil to help with the clothing anyway.

Tom was mindful now that L wanted nothing to do with her husband. L had been adamant that she didn't want him inside her ever again, and Tom was happy to accommodate her request, particularly if it bought him some goodwill and encouraged L to continue her compliance. But that didn't mean that a frustrated George couldn't watch. Particularly when their son was rocking his mother's world for the first time.

When Tom got to the back of the BDSM section and found a large black medieval looking cage sitting in the corner, one that looked straight out of the Spanish Inquisition he immediately thought it had George's name written all over it.

The cages were collapsible and there were several of them in boxes against the wall. A wicked smile crossed Tom's face as he imagined George clinging to the bars as his son brought his wife to a screaming orgasm. Tom had no doubt that Lilith's son would bring her to a mind blowing orgasm and he wanted to see it too.

The cage was large enough for George to crawl around and sit upright. From the cage he would have a front row seat to watch his wife engage in all manner of debauchery as she allowed herself to be transformed into the slutty little whore from the novel. That it would become obvious that she was doing so willingly, only served to make it that much more humiliating for her caged husband, and enjoyable for Tom, Hank and Shorty as they watched and participated.

Tom looked out the front window of the shop and saw that the rain had subsided, so he grabbed one of the boutique's larger logoed gym bags from the peg board wall display and tossed all the stuff he had selected into it. He headed to the checkout counter up front, letting them know that he was buying one of the cages as well. He wanted to get this much, at least, into the Suburban before it started raining again.

When Tom finished loading the things from the sex boutique into the back of the Suburban and wedging the box with the cage behind the front seat, he sat in the front seat to check in with Hank.

Hank said that he was at the Costco on the south end of Carson City loading up on meat, chicken, groceries and other essentials. He said he was going to use George's Costco credit card and pay at the self-checkout counter.

"By the way," said Hank, "what are your sizes. They're stocked up on winter clothing here. Do you want me to pick you up a parka or sweater or anything?"

1...45678...18