Lilith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, you got something to write this down?" replied Tom, glad that Hank was thinking ahead.

Tom gave Hank his sizes and wish list and seemed confident that Hank and Shorty had things under control.

"How are hubby and sonny boy doing," asked Tom, before hanging up.

"They were getting restless and running their mouths too much. They were both asking too many questions and making too many bullshit threats, so we finally duct taped their mouths," said Hank.

"Just don't damage junior," reminded Tom.

"Got the message loud and clear," replied Hank.

"How long before you are done?" asked Tom.

"Maybe fifteen and another fifteen in line," said Hank. "Then we are going to fill up with gas here using his card and head directly to the cabin."

"Good idea," said Tom, "just in case the snow hits earlies than expected."

"That's what I was thinking," replied Hank. "By the way, I got the MILF three big bottles of Chopin. That should make her happy."

"Oh, one last thing," said Tom. "When you get to the cabin, make the two of them strip naked and zip tie them to a couple of chairs. That should take some more wind out of their sails and discourage them from trying to run away into the cold autumn night."

"Yeah, good idea," laughed Hank. "I'm sure momma will be happy so see her boys ready for their nightly bath."

"Yeah, something like that," replied Tom. "Look, give me a call when you get to the cabin and have those two safely tucked in."

"Will do. Later, then," said Hank, sensing that Tom was done.

"Yeah, later," said Tom as he hung up.

Tom could see that the curtain was still closed to L's booth, so he sat resting in the car for a few more minutes. When L was finished with her tattoo, the girl would take her to the dungeon, where Mistress Cybil would be waiting for her, and he'd be able to see them head that way from the car.

When Tom returned the jewelry earlier, he had talked to Mistress Cybil and let her know he wanted her help with L's new wardrobe as well as giving her a crash course in bondage and obedience for an hour or so.

A few fresh lash marks on L's back, backside and thighs would certainly impress the four other men when they arrived at the cabin. But more important, they would give L an incentive to do anything she had to in order to avoid any further beatings. And just as important, a lashing applied by an expert dominatrix like Madam Cybil, would leave no lasting marks.

Tom was happy to have this opportunity to sit quietly and rest for a few moments, and to compose himself before he joined L, Tonya and Mistress Cybil in the private dungeon. The first order of business would be to select L's new wardrobe and find just the right leather bondage outfit for her. She would be wearing her leather when they left the boutique and pretty much for the next three weeks. Or maybe longer!

L's little wardrobe show would be followed by the more serious business of introducing her to the fine art of pleasure and pain. Once L's senses were tuned to a fine pitch by Mistress Cybil's lashes, that's when Tom would lay claim to the rest of L's body as the two women joined in.

Tom's penis stiffened as he thought about how warm, wet and tight L's pussy would be the first time he thrust into it; and how exquisitely tight her ass would be when he was the first to claim it. He imagined L's panicked screams and then her pleasured moans as he took her virgin ass for the very first time. Tom could feel precum dripping from his steely cock.

She could scream all she wanted because they would be muffled by the soundproof walls of the dungeon. Before they left the sex shop's dungeon, Tom planned on hearing both her shrill screams of anguish and her moans of ecstasy.

It had started to rain again as Tom continued to sit in the Suburban. It was quiet, except for the patter of rain pelting the car. Tom sat up straight as he saw the curtain to L's booth open and Tonya walk out with L directly behind her. L was wearing a black terrycloth robe and she looked much different with her short red hair. L had a studded black collar around her neck now and Tonya was leading her on the attached leash, like a pet.

As Tom tried to look closer through the beads of rain slowly dripping down the windshield it appeared that she was freshly made up as well. Her eye lashes appeared to be longer and more pronounced, and her eye makeup made her look much sexier, vampish even.

Her flaming red hair was styled so it curved inward and traced the lower sides of her jaw from just behind the inner edges of her chin to below her ears, accentuating her long and elegant neck. Her new bangs reached down to the tops of her eyes, and her flaming red hair covered her ears. L's head was a mass of luxurious red hair, with only her face peeking through the thick shock of vibrant red hair. L looked like a completely different woman from the ponytailed blonde she had been just hours before.

Tom also noticed that she was carrying herself differently. When he first saw her walk across the diner toward her table, her stride was that of a confident, no-nonsense businesswoman, leading the way. Now she was slinking more than walking, her movements were catlike. The confidence in her stride was gone, replaced by the vulnerable sexuality of a sex slave, whose goal was to allure, not lead. She was no longer in control. She was subject to her master's whims and moods.

As Tom watched Tonya lead L through the arch into the boutique portion of the emporium, he sat stretched and collected himself. His eyes followed L as she walked back toward the dungeon. The floor length red cape she was wearing was secured with a bow at her neck and otherwise open at the front. He could see her naked body as she walked, when the cloak occasionally popped open. Now that she was moving toward the dungeon, all he could see was the back of her head and the velvet cape as it trailed behind her.

Tom's attention was drawn away from L as the strings of red lights that ran the length of the building's overhang game on automatically. It registered with Tom for the first time that it was prematurely dark for that hour of the day. As he got out of the Suburban and locked it, he saw the reflection of the red lights dancing in the pools of water at his feet.

The rain had receded to a drizzle again, but the wind had picked up. There was an ebb and flow to the weather front as moved in. There were interludes between the downpours of rain. Suddenly there was a burst of light as Tom ran toward the front door and the shelter of the overhang. He heard the boom of the thunder just as he reached the door.

Looking back, Tom could see other bursts of lightning farther away, on the west side of the Sierra. With each flash of lightning the outline of the rugged mountain range was silhouetted against the bright sky.

Tom turned away from the light show, opened the door and stepped inside where it was warm. He nodded to the clerk at the counter who had rung up his purchase and headed toward the dungeon, where the three women were waiting for him.

He had arranged with Mistress Cybil to have an assortment of appropriate clothing and leather pulled from stock and waiting for him to choose from when he got to the dungeon. He also planned on letting L have some input into the selections. She might be a slave, but she was still a woman, and Tom knew she would be finicky about what she wore. Tom was operating under the assumption that a happy slave was an obedient slave.

Tom wanted to get the wardrobe selections out of the way so they could quickly move on to the bondage training and then the final and more pleasurable portion of the visit to La Femme Sauvage. The storm seemed to be moving in faster than anticipated and he wanted to make sure he had the time to enjoy L's tight pussy and ass before they left.

Opening the heavy metal door to the BDSM dungeon, Tom stepped inside.

"Lock the door behind you, would you please," asked Mistress Cybil. "Now that you're here, we won't want to be disturbed."

Tom was already semi-aroused as he approached the dungeon, but seeing L now made him rock hard. She was naked except for the jewelry that adorned her nipples, belly and labia and she was standing on a low pedestal, a circular riser, that was brightly lit by overhead floods with rose colored lighting to accentuate the luster of her velvety skin. She looked stunning, like a Goddess of Sex.

As he approached the pedestal, he saw the gold plate on her studded black leather collar. It said 'SEX SLAVE' in all caps. L was standing with her feet wide apart, her head bowed and the palms of her hands facing out submissively. Her head was bowed, and her mouth was slightly open, just as a good sex slave's should be.

As he got nearer to L, he realized just how breathtakingly beautiful she looked in her new makeup. Standing there and taking it all in, he also noticed that her finger and toe nails had been painted a bright shade of red to match her lip gloss, which also coated her nipples, areolas and labia.

The new L was definitely an improvement on the old Lilith. The old Lilith wore no makeup and her dull flaxen hair had been kept in a tight ponytail that hugged her head. The new L's hair was full and a lustrous red. While the old Lilith was certainly an attractive MILF that no man would kick out of bed, the new L was an exotic nymph that exuded sexuality.

Tom moved in close to the pedestal and for the first time began to explore L's body with his hands. He outlined the contours of her breasts and kneaded each of them before letting his fingers press against her taut stomach as they traveled down to her pubis mons and then her swollen labia.

As Tom's fingers slid inside L's wet and slippery pussy, she gasped as he found her rigid clit and massaged it between his fingers. L's body shuddered as he continued to pinch, knead and stroke her sensitive bud.

"Ohhhh!" sighed L softly as she involuntarily rocked her hips in unison with the movement of Tom's fingers. Next Tom walked behind L and thrust his index and middle finger deep into her vagina, rotating them inside and exploring just how tight the orifice really was. Again, she sighed softly, and then more loudly as he thrust his fingers in and out a few times.

"Spread your ass for me, slave," said Tom in a firm voice.

L reached behind her and pulled her ass cheeks wide open to reveal her anus. Tom was indeed impressed. It was tight and pink.

"I've never seen one pink like this before," exclaimed Tom, as he looked toward the other two women.

"I took the liberty of bleaching it," said Tonya. "I'm glad you like it."

"Indeed," said Tom as he thrust his two fingers that were still wet and slick from L's pussy into her ass as deep as they would go.

"Oh God!" squealed L as she shifted her feet on the pedestal to keep her balance. Tom smiled, when she started pushing back into his fingers. A very good sign, Tom thought to himself. Especially as she clenched the muscles in her tight anus around his fingers.

"Do you prefer having my fingers in your pussy or your ass, slave?" asked Tom as he drove his fingers in and out of L's tight rectum.

"Both, master!" moaned L as she pushed back against his fingers and clenched her tight muscles around them, making murmuring noises.

"BOTH!" sighed L in a husky excited voice that purred with desire.

"When we're done selecting your wardrobe and your leather," said Tom, "I'm going to fuck you and take your ass for the first time. What do you think of that, slave?"

"Yes, yes! Master," moaned L as she continued to grind against Tom's probing fingers.

"And Mistress Cybil and Tonya are going to join me," said Tom, "fingering you, licking and sucking you, and filling your mouth with their own wet pussies. What do you think of that, slave?"

"YES, YES, Oh, master!" grunted L, her voice sounding almost pained as she became wobbly on the pedestal with Tom having to steady her by grabbing the side of her ass.

Tom's eyes had been on L's beautiful backside admiring her new tattoo, and only now did he see that she had been fingered herself to orgasm.

L lurched as Tom's hand fell on her bare ass cheek, making a loud crack like a bull whip. He had slapped her other ass cheek, so now they had matching handprints.

"Slave, I already told you that you would be punished for getting yourself off without permission," said Tom gravely. "So now you will be punished for both. Get down from the pedestal and follow Mistress Cybil. She will mete out your punishment."

"I'm sorry master!" whimpered L. "I didn't mean to..."

"Shut up!" barked Tom. "You were warned. Now do what you're told, or the beating will be worse."

"Yes master, YES MASTER," cried L as she followed behind Mistress Cybil, who had reattached L's leash.

Tom stood back and watched as L was led away to the far wall where there were wrist and ankle shackles fastened into center section of the wall. On either side of the shackles there were rows of pegs with an array of whips, canes and floggers for Mistress Cybil to choose from.

This was working out well, Tom thought. He planned on having Cybil whip L anyway, but L had provided him with a pretext for it, which was even better. He wanted Cybil to do the whipping since she was experienced and would do no lasting damage to L's beautiful skin. Even though she would do no real harm, Cybil was skilled at making the experience excruciatingly painful and terrifying anyway. She was a magician with a cane.

As the two women shackled L to the wall, she began weeping and her body began to tremble.

"Quiet slave!" demanded Mistress Cybil as she slapped the outside of L's right breast. "Quit sniveling and take your just punishment like a good slave."

"Ye, es, Yes, mistress," stammered L as she tried to stifle her crying.

"That's better," said Cybil as Tonya placed a mask over L's eyes.

"It is up to your master to determine how many lashes you will receive by my cane," announced Mistress Cybil. "How many lashes shall your slave receive, Master Tom?"

"Ten," said Tom, since that was how many fingers Cybil was holding up.

"Very well," said Cybil as she walked over to the wall and pulled a bull whip from its peg. Cybil reared back and lashed out against the wall next to L making a thunderous cracking noise.

L jumped and struggled to free herself from the shackles, and emitting an ear piercingly loud, high-pitched scream. She was so frightened, she pissed herself, leaving a puddle of urine on the floor beneath her feet.

"PLEASE, PLEASE, NO! NO PLEASE!" cried out L hysterically as she began sobbing uncontrollably, too frightened to realize the blow had not even hit her.

Next Cybil chose a flogger from the wall and let the tendrils lightly caress the top of L's back several times, but without any force. With each stroke of the flogger, Cybil let the tendrils brush all the way down L's back to her backside and then to her thighs.

The fear that the touch of the flogger elicited from L with each stroke sent more shivers of fear through L as her mind filled in the pain that was not actually being inflicted on her.

Cybil shook her head and nodded toward L's thighs, catching both Tom and Tonya's attention. As frightened as L seemed to be, she was gushing sex juice and it was running down her inner thighs.

Tom shook his head and stood back watching Cybil work her magic.

L's legs had turned to rubber as fear griped her body and she was hanging limply from the wrist shackles, whimpering like a beat puppy as the first real blow struck the middle of her back. She screamed again.

Tom had been watching closely as Cybil deftly used a short stroke to sting L's back without raising much of a welt.

Next, Cybil touched the opposite side of L's back with the end of the cane, and she lurched in anticipation of a blow. Cybil did this several more times and each time she dragged the cane across L's back as she lurched and whimpered in fear of the next lash.

The second strike from the cane was slightly harder and L's scream was commensurate as she wailed and begged.

Tom looked down at L's thighs again and they glistened with even more of her slick sex juices now. As scared as she was, it was exciting her sexually, nevertheless.

Cybil pressed the cane against L's back and dragged it more slowly this time before striking L's back for the third time, sending her into a new frenzy of wailing and begging.

The mistress pressed the cane higher on L's back this time before dragging it across her now hypersensitive skin.

The fourth blow caught L flush across the very middle of both her ass cheeks and her scream was blood curdling this time since she wasn't expecting a blow there or that it would follow the previous blow so closely.

L's breathing had become ragged as she alternated gasping for air and begging Cybil to stop.

The fifth, sixth and seventh blows rained down on the middle, then the top, then the bottom of L's back in rapid succession and L's screams reached a new level of hysteria.

Once L cried herself out and her breathing slowed somewhat, Cybil used the cane's point to trace each of the shallow welts forming on L's back, ass and thighs. As she did so, L's whimpering had gone up several octaves, as did her level of fear.

Cybil reached between L's legs and found her clit, massaging it between her thumb and index finger. L cried out making guttural sounds as her body shuddered in orgasm almost instantly.

Several seconds passed, and with each second, L's fear heightened in anticipation of the next blow as her chest heaved in and out and she choked on her own saliva and mucous ran from her nostrils.

"Please, no more," whimpered L like a small child. "No more, no more. Please, no more."

The eighth, ninth and tenth blows were the hardest yet on L's upper, lower and then the middle of her ass. Once again L's screams filled the small dungeon.

Tom and the two women could see L's body suddenly relax. She had been counting the blows, and that had been ten.

The eleventh blow was an upswing, and it caught the bottom of both L's breasts. Her entire body lurched even harder than before as the unexpected blow surprised L.

"Oh, pleeaasse master!" begged L. The fear in her voice was palpable. "I promise to behave. Anything you ask! But pleeaasse, NO MORE!"

Once again, Cybil's fingers found L's clit and once again an orgasm racked her body instantaneously, thrusting her ass toward Cybil's fingers as she thrashed her ass around looking for even greater release. After L's orgasm subsided, once again her body hung limply from the wrist shackles.

Cybil looked at Tom and he nodded yes. Cybil and Tonya unshackled L's ankles and then her wrists and removed the blindfold. They had to hold her up since her legs had become rubbery and the two women sat her down against the wall.

While Tonya went to fetch some moist towel from the dungeon's bathroom, L continued to sob. Mistress Cybil helped L to her feet and mover her to a stool a few feet away and began to apply a medicated salve to L's welts as Tonya wiped the saliva and snot from L's face.

"Your master will need to apply this salve to your welts twice a day until they disappear. That shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks," said Cybil in a soothing voice, as she looked at Tom, who nodded his head in agreement.

"I went light on you, since it's your first time," whispered Mistress Cybil in L's ear. "If you behave like a good slave, there should be no need for further discipline."

"Yes, Mistress Cybil," whimpered L in a pouty, little girl voice.

"I'm going to give your master two jars of this salve for you to take with you," said Cybil as she looked at Tom, who nodded.

"Thank you, Mistress Cybil," said L earnestly.

"Are you thanking me for the salve or for the discipline?" asked Mistress Cybil, smiling.

1...56789...18