Lilith Shorts - The Book Ch. 06

Story Info
Things change between Ray and the Elven Mage.
1.6k words
4.66
9.2k
10

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

"Oh yes, that's it, right there," Siora yelled out as she bounced on top of Ray's penis as if she finally was starting to enjoy herself until she let out a passionate scream.

Ray felt his cock explode inside her rocking his entire body. Despite having over a hundred orgasm between her and the creature it still felt amazing. He was starting to wonder how he hadn't died yet from exhaustion but he was definitely tired.

"Now that is what I wanted," she said as she stayed there impaled on his member enjoying the sensation.

"That felt amazing," he added to the conversation.

"Well of course it was, Elves are magical creatures, and we know pleasure better than anyone, in fact, I can hear your neighbors crying out their pleasure as we speak."

"You won't... harm them will you, this was my mistake?"

"Harm, trust me, the noises they are making are not of people being harmed," she said with a laugh in her voice. "What?" She said as she noticed him staring at her.

"Nothing."

"You know what I can do to you, so tell me before it makes your cock the size of a bus and leave it like that forever!"

"Sorry, I just... I've never seen an elf before."

"And that makes it okay for you to stare?"

"No, sorry, I didn't mean to offend, I've never seen anything as beautiful before."

"Do you think flattery will work on me?"

"I wasn't... forget it, it doesn't matter," he said before laying his head back down on his pillow waiting for her to make her next move, whatever it will be.

Siora sat there for a moment listening to his heartbeat and noticing the way his body was reacting when he spoke. "You mean it don't you?"

"Mean what?"

"What you said about me, well you have my attention, go on."

"Go on?"

"Complementing me, and I'll know if you are lying."

"I... well," he said as he was suddenly nervous as the she-elf stared down at him but that was when he noticed how stunning her eyes were. They didn't look human but they were mesmerizing. "Your eyes are hypnotic."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, like nothing I've ever seen before, filled with lust, chaos even, but also a calmness to them, like they have seen the end of the world but know beauty I can't even fathom."

"My my, quite the poet aren't you," she said with a smile as she leaned down on to his chest. "What else do you like about me?"

"What's not to like, your skin is flawless and soft," he said as he gently felt her hips.

"Go on."

"Your scent, even after countless orgasms, you smell like a warm, flowery, spring day, I can only imagine how your lips..."

"What about my lips?" she said getting very close to his face.

This whole time she had been having her way with him he had never gotten to kiss her. And now that she was calm and wasn't raping him he was actually beginning to appreciate the beautiful creature on top of him for all her perfections which she could tell feeling him get hard again inside her. She was not using any magic, it was all his lust for her building.

Before he could say anything more she pressed her lips to his. It was gentle but her lips tasted amazing as he felt her tongue slither past his and into his mouth. Her scent, taste, even her aura was overwhelming to him as it filled his senses. Without thinking he rolled her over in his bed getting her beneath him. She just smiled almost like she was letting him have his way for the moment but he tasted her kiss again feeling her legs curl up around him as his hardened cock felt the soft walls of her insides squeezing around it.

"Oh God," he said feeling the lust wash over him.

"God, I bet mine are better than yours," she said in a teasing voice as he began to gently move his hips shoving his cock deeper inside her.

She removed her most recent spell returning his sex organ to normal because now she wanted to see what he could do. The feeling of his hands on her body, his lips on her skin as he tasted her neck, it was an interesting experience, to say the least. She began to think maybe she was wrong about humans, she had been unimpressed up until now as she had done all of the work but now that she gave him the lead and he was being so gentle and passionate with her she couldn't help but enjoy herself letting him have his way with her.

"Hmm," she moaned out feeling his tongue tease her nipples before he kissed her lips again.

Her moans grew more rapid as his hands slid around her ass giving it a gentle squeeze as he thrust himself upon her again. It was becoming a magical experience despite her not using any of her own. She reached up and grabbed his wooden headboard as his rhythm grew faster.

Ray was enjoying himself hearing this eleven mage moan beneath him as he was trying to last as long as he could. He was a little surprised when he began to see flowers start to grow out of the headboard she was grabbing but it was honestly not the weirdest thing he had seen today. The floral scent hit his nose and was amazing as she began to moan even louder feeling her juices begin to flow around his member before she let out a scream of approval.

Her feminine juices soaked his cock making it tingle before he finally blew his load inside her. This time it felt different, not forced at all and it was much more pleasurable feeling his cock empty its contents into her before he collapsed on top of her.

Ray was out of breath but soon felt her hands began to stroke his back and his hair. He just wanted to relax there in her embrace for as long as he could because he didn't know if she would return to her punishing ways at any moment. Whatever happened he just wanted to rest as long as he could.

"Hmm," she moaned quietly. "That's what I wanted."

-------

"Oh fuck, please stop!" Justen yelled out on the floor of his bedroom as his green penis wiggled uncontrollably before squirting green cum everywhere. He grabbed his shaft trying to hold it but his penis had basically turned into a green blob that easily slithered out of his grip. "Please stop, I can't take any more." His cock suddenly stopped moving for a moment and relaxed giving him a brief breather as he took a deep breath and collapsed on the floor. "Thank you," he said feeling his cock twitch a little almost like it was acknowledging him.

Justen began to calm himself a bit as his cock still felt very weird but for the moment it was calm. He felt it suddenly start to twitch again as he sat up to look but something was different. It wasn't trying to cum again, it seemed like it was looking for something, like an animal that had just heard something.

"What is it?" He asked wondering what was going on.

Suddenly the green began to spread through his body as he laid there. He was about to scream until his vocal cords turned into jelly and he could not as he suddenly melted into a puddle of goo.

Justen didn't know what was going on as he felt himself moving. He watched his apartment from the floor go sailing by as he was wondering where he was going and what had happened to him until he suddenly felt strange and was returned to his human form.

"What the..." he said standing in a strange bedroom completely naked with his giant green penis fully erect.

"Oh my God, help me!" He suddenly heard a woman's voice say as he turned and saw a very sexy amber haired woman laying on her bed also naked and covered in some sort of yellow goo that was squirting from her tits and from between her legs.

"I uh... I think we are both in the same boat," he said as he felt his cock pulling towards her seeing her pussy opening up as if wanting him to enter. "Wait wait, don't" he yelled before he was pulled forward falling on top of her while his gelatinous cock wiggled inside her making look up at him in total shock at the sensations she was feeling. "I am so so sorry!" He said again.

"I uh... what the fuck is going on?" She said finding it hard to talk through the strange pleasures.

"I don't know, I was attacked by some green cloud that took over my...well."

"I was attacked by my underwear, and now I can't stop cumming."

"Oh, shit... I don't think either of us are done yet," he said feeling a strange but pleasurable sensation between them both. "I'm Justen, by the way."

"Tiff... Tiffany," she replied smiling at him a little as they both felt their private areas start doing strange things taking them along for an unnatural orgasmic ride.

She wrapped her arms around him and he did the same to her as they held each other feeling the strange pleasure build between them as they had no choice but to endure it and at least try to enjoy it.

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers