Lilith's Emporium Pt. 12: Meet the Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yup, and your gonna spend the rest of your life doing what again?" He said with a smile as he took her by the waist.

"Now don't get your hopes up, I still don't cook, but I can definitely take care of you in other departments." She said unzipping his pants before she kissed him again. "Oh wait, hold that thought and come with me." She said heading for the door.

"Oh um, okay?" He said zipping his fly back up trying to adjust to the growing issue in his pants before he followed her. He walked out into the hallway which seemed to have a few more doors than he remembered before he asked: "did something change?"

"Yeah, that's Shadow's room down the end there, I didn't want her to keep having to walk through the storage room."

"That's thoughtful."

"But this here is your room." She said reaching for the doorknob.

"I actually like sleeping in there with you."

"That's not what I mean, just look." She said walking in with him behind her as he saw a room filled with most of his belongings from his house including the things he collected.

In the middle of the room was the couch from his living room with his TV and entertainment center set up in front of it. He saw the gaming consoles and over on the other side of the room was his computer set up on his desk with his chair behind it. He also saw his display case with the statues he had collected over the years from games and tv shows including his Red Sonja statue, Poison Ivy, and The Dark Phoenix. A bunch of his old movie posters were also framed and hanging on the walls and his video library on a shelf against the wall.

"Wow, when did you..."

"Yesterday, with magic of course, what do you think?"

"This is amazing!"

"I wanted you to have a room that made you feel more at home."

"I always feel at home as long as I am with you."

"You're being sweet again."

"You love it."

"I see you have a thing for warrior redheads." She said referring to his statues.

"Well, I thought that was obvious."

"Look, I have my enchantment room with my artifacts and such, I just thought you should have your own space as well."

"This is incredible, thank you so much." He said pulling her close and kissing her.

"See, now you have your nerd room."

"Do you have to keep calling it my nerd room."

"But that's what it is, what would you call it?"

"I dunno, maybe the bat cave, or man cave."

"Nerd!"

"Hey, I may be a nerd but..."

"Well, but what?"

"I honestly don't know, I was distracted for a moment." He said staring at her.

"If I am a distraction I can leave and let you enjoy your nerd room."

"Don't you dare, but do you really not like any of this stuff?"

"Honestly, I don't know what any of it is."

"Really?"

"I was locked up for over a century, and I haven't really spent my time getting caught up on current forms of entertainment."

"But I am pretty sure I heard you make a Dr. Strange reference to Joshua a while back?"

"I picked up a few things, I saw the film poster and he reminded me of it."

"Wow, I just realized I've never taken you out on a date."

"Um, we have been dating for a long time now, beyond that actually."

"Yeah but, I've never taken you to a movie, or the beach, or out to dinner."

"I don't like the beach, we went to dinner tonight and I would probably rape you in a dark movie theater, besides I have enjoyed our activities." She said throwing her arms over his shoulders and kissing him.

"I'm serious though, I mean, there is so much I need to show you, If you want?"

"We have eternity, I am sure I will catch up, and I look forward to doing it with you."

"Speaking of doing it, there's something I've been meaning to show you," he said snapping his fingers as the zipper on the back of her dress suddenly slid down.

"Woah, how the hell did you do that?" She said having a serious look on her face all of a sudden as she backed away.

"Calm down, okay look, I have been teaching myself some... Magic." He said as she stared at him with a shocked and almost disturbed look in her eyes. "Shadow and Lilith gave me some pointers and..."

"Wait, why the fuck are you learning magic, and why didn't you tell me?"

"It's kind of hard to explain."

"Do you know how dangerous this can be if you screw up, what were you thinking?"

Patrick took a deep breath a little surprised by Nessira's reaction before he said: "I was thinking that when I went into that other dimension to rescue you I was pretty useless!" He said raising his voice a little. "I didn't even last an hour before you showed up and took me out of the game completely, all I was there was someone else Shadow had to rescue."

Nessira stood silent for a moment realizing he was right but didn't want to admit it out loud. "Patrick..."

"Then remember Joshua, who captured me and stabbed me in the heart, I'm tired of being rescued, I'm tired of being a burden."

"You were never a burden to me."

"I know you mean that, but we both know it isn't true, I hope I never have to be again, but just for once I want to think I could rescue you if I needed to."

"You have already rescued me in so many ways, you have saved me more times than you know, why didn't you come to me with this?"

"Because, after the event, I didn't want to burden you with anything else, I want you to heal, mentally and physically while I learned what I could do to make it easier on you."

"You are such an idiot sometimes."

"Thanks." He said sarcastically.

"No, I mean, this is dangerous and, I can't afford to lose someone I love again."

"That's why I 'm doing this, so when the next threat comes I will be at your side, and not as just some damsel in distress."

"This is insane, but... Okay, show me what you got."

"Excuse me?"

"If I were attacking you what would your first move be?"

"Um... Well, I um..."

"There's no time for that," She said pushing him back a few feet. "Now defend yourself!" She yelled out before lunging towards him. She suddenly stopped seeing a large glowing red circle covered with symbols as Patrick had created a barrier to defend himself. "Impressive," she said reading the runes. "This is designed perfectly to protect you."

"First thing I learned."

"There is only one flaw I can see."

"What's that?"

"It doesn't see me as an enemy." She said as she walked through it causing it to disappear.

"How did you?"

"You and I share a heart, and even part of our souls, don't worry, I'll help you learn to defend yourself, even against me."

"Why would I need to?"

"I'm sure you would have said the same thing before recent events."

"Understood."

"So wizard, show me more."

"Very well," he said thinking for a moment.

"There is a dangerous succubus in your house, what do you do?"

Saying what sounded like Latin he put his hand out hitting the floor beneath Nessira with a pulse. "This."

She looked down and saw a faint glow of a succubus trap beneath as she smiled and said: "Impressive, I truly cannot escape." She said touching the barrier before smiling at him. "Now what are you gonna do with this little ole succubus I wonder?" She said sucking on her index finger. "Maybe I could escape if I wanted, is this all you got?"

Patrick was distracted by her sexiness for a moment until he suddenly spoke again sending out another pulse as two orange glowing chains formed around her wrist pulling her hands up as if she was suddenly chained hanging from the ceiling. "Another useful trick." He said examining his prison for her.

"Ooh, chains, very kinky, well wizard, I am all yours, what to do, what to do." She said toying with him.

"What would you do if you ever found yourself in this predicament, I mean from someone who wanted to kill you?"

"Isn't it obvious?" She said with a smile as her dress suddenly flowed apart leaving her there naked trapped in the circle with her hands chained up. "Come on, I'm your prisoner, I can't harm you."

"You are a tricky little beast aren't you?"

"I like it when you call me a beast, why don't you examine your prisoner." She said turning her ass towards him moving her hips a little as she looked over her shoulder. "You want me, don't you wizard?"

"God damn, well it's obvious I would die."

"Not necessarily, but most likely, I did have fun with some of my victims back in the day."

"Oh really?" He said stepping into the circle as she backed up against him pressing her naked ass against the growing bulge in his pants.

"Once there was this young handsome bartender, Tinera and I had killed everyone else but he was so cute, I decided to show him a good time, he died with a big smile on his face."

"Has anyone ever been killed by you without a smile on their face?"

"Very few, but enough about that, what do you want to do with your prisoner?"

"Well, I um..." He said before he looked down and saw her tail sliding under his belt and pulling it open before slithering into his pants through his zipper. "Oh shit."

"Yeah, you would have died, but until then..." She said as her tail curled around his cock pulling it out of his pants and rubbing her ass against it.

"I want you so fucking bad right now."

"Famous last words?"

He pressed himself against her back as his hands slid around her stomach and up her chest cupping her breasts in his palms while his cock was still pressed against her smooth warm backside. "Worth it." He said before he began kissing the side of her neck brushing her hair off to one side.

Nessira felt his body pressed against hers and she was getting more and more turned on. She was impressed with his abilities in the art of magic so far and knew with her help he could become a master. Her heart beating in his chest was definitely one of the reasons he was able to learn these tricks so easily she was sure of it, but the longer she hung there feeling his lips against her neck, his hands against her breasts, his cock sliding along her ass she couldn't take it much longer.

She spread her legs a little as his cock slid under her backside and right into her dripping pussy. It was a strange angle but he made it work as he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back still sucking the skin on her neck. She let out a little moan feeling his cock gently slide in and out of her as she tried to arch herself making it easier for him as his hand slid down and began teasing her clit a little.

Her scent was intoxicating as he breathed her in. From what he had learned Succubi always smelled amazing as it helped lure in prey and her scent was one he craved over and over again. Her moans grew louder as she pulled herself up using the magic chains helping him get deeper inside until she couldn't take it anymore.

She dropped back to the floor breaking the magic chains holding her as she turned around breaking the floor with her foot which in turn broke the symbol holding her as she grabbed him and pressed her lips to his. She pushed him down onto his couch before climbing on top of him tasting his lips over and over again as she slid his pants down. She couldn't get his cock inside her fast enough as she spread her legs and let it slide inside her.

"Oh yeah!" She moaned out as she began riding his cock on top of his couch.

Her skin was already sweating from how turned on she had become. It was a fun little game, one she had planned to use again in the future but for now, she wanted to fuck her fiance in the new office she had made for him. She laid down kissing him again before they rolled off the couch and on to the floor. Patrick was now on top of her as she wrapped her legs around his waist moaning every time he shoved his cock deeper into her.

"Oh Shit, don't stop!" She whined as their hands explored each other and their lips continued to taste one another.

Patrick kissed the side of her neck sucking on the skin making her squirm even more. His hand slid around one of her legs bending it a little giving him a better position to shove his cock even deeper. She let out a loud satisfied moan with a shocked look in her eyes as he continued to fuck her wildly.

There was a part of him that was wondering how she was able to escape his spell so easily but it didn't matter to him at the moment. All this magic and trickery just got them both so turned on that none of that mattered except the feeling of their bodies against one another. She never transformed or even started sharing her soul with him. This was just sex and honestly, it was what they both wanted and needed at the moment, just the feeling of his cock inside her ready to spray his seed.

"Fuck, cum in me, oh God, cum inside my fucking pussy."

Patrick got so aroused hearing her talk like that that it didn't take long for him to oblige. He was so aroused by seeing her chained up as she seduced him that just the image of her there naked with her arms up was enough to send him over the edge. He continued to thrust himself as she moaned louder and louder until he finally popped and began emptying himself inside her wet and welcoming pussy making her cry out in ecstasy feeling his quivering member fill her.

She wrapped her arms around him holding him tightly while also squeezing her legs around his waist. After a few moments, his cock finally stopped and he collapsed against her laying his head on her chest. He felt her fingers running through his hair as he didn't want to move. The feeling of her skin against his, her scent, her taste, it was all home to him and he never wanted to be away from it.

"I love you so much." He said still laying on her.

"Even though your Mom doesn't?"

"I don't care what she thinks, it's you and me against the world."

"The red Witch of Raven Hill, and the Wizard of the upper west side." She said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, doesn't have the same ring to it."

"We can come up with a nifty title for you."

"I'll settle for your husband." He said as he began kissing her again placing his hand on her cheek.

She looked at him with a smile before a serious look came across her face. "You need to learn to protect yourself from me though."

"If you insist, but I am not afraid of the darkness inside you. We all have darkness inside us, we just have to learn to embrace it."

She stared at him again listening to him talk about the darkness inside her when she realized "that's the problem."

"What do you mean?"

"No matter how much I try to hide it or fight it, it's who I am, I am the darkness."

Patrick looked into her eyes for a moment before he said: "Then let me be your light," before he kissed her again.

Their kiss grew more passionate as she tasted his lips. "I see someone learned another spell?" She said feeling him get hard again.

"No magic, that's all, you Baby!"

12