Lilith's Emporium Pt. 19: Dark Ness

Story Info
To save Nessira they must remove Baphomet's influence.
17k words
4.88
5.5k
4

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

Reading Lilith's Emporium Rise of Ezranox, and Lilith's Emporoun Fairy Escape will help understand some of the conversations in the story, but is not needed. Also reading Lilith's Emporium Pt 1-18 as well. Enjoy!

-----------------

"Huh, where...." Patrick said as he looked around the dark room. He sat in a wooden chair with ropes around him keeping him secured. He felt a pain on his cheek after being punched in the face by his captors a little while ago. "Ouch, I surrendered, was the punch necessary?" He said to himself.

"Hey, shut up in there," a voice yelled from the other side of the door.

It was all part of the plan as he had gotten used to doing jobs like this so he and Nessira could retrieve dangerous artifacts so they don't fall into the wrong hands. They had heard about a book being stored here. It was a small facility in a mountain which hid ancient artifacts including the book with information about Baphomet.

Nessira had been having nightmares recently about Baphomet. She had heard about this book and that it might have a way to remove her influence from her soul. It was a long shot but worth a try so they came up with this idea. He had gotten captured on purpose so Nessira could retrieve the book they were looking for. She didn't go into detail but Patrick trusted her, he was just wondering if something had gone wrong with the plan as he tried not to think about it too much. He knew Nessira wouldn't let him down so he waited patiently.

The Guard outside the door stood there waiting for anyone to attempt to rescue Patrick. He wasn't exactly sure what he was up against as he wasn't given much detail by the company that had hired him. Given all the strange and violent jobs he had taken in his life he felt prepared for anything until he heard what sounded like a woman's laugh coming out of the darkness.

"Who's there?" He called down the hall as he pointed his gun not seeing anything. He heard the laughing again but still couldn't see anyone as he felt the hairs stand up on the back of his neck. "Show yourself!" He demanded as he took a few steps away from the door.

He stood there for a moment not noticing the red smoke that was forming around his feet circling his legs as it rose from the ground. He was focusing on the hallway in front of him wondering where the laughter was coming from as it sounded like a woman toying with him. He heard a pop and felt something strange as he looked down and watched his pants open up with this glowing red smoke swirling around him. He was shocked at what was going on but before he could react his cock was out with a red whirlwind swirling around his stiffening shaft.

"What the fuck?" He said as he tried to wave the smoke away but he couldn't get his hands through it.

His cock began to twitch a little, and it felt nice but confusion and fear went through him as he fell to the floor. His cock began to move on its own like it was being jerked off and he couldn't stop it. He looked up and saw a woman standing over him with glowing red eyes that unnerved him at first but she looked very attractive.

"My my, what do we have here," she said kneeling and getting a closer look at this guard's cock.

"What is this, please make it stop," he asked as his cock twitched and moved and he was still unable to touch it.

"Oh, you want it to stop, you want relief?" She asked with a devilish grin. "Very well," she said as she pulled out a small glass vile and opened it. She poured this clear warm thick liquid all over his penis as the red smoke disappeared and it stopped twitching as well.

"Thank you I...... wait?" He asked as his cock began to tingle and he suddenly wanted nothing more than to jerk off. He wrapped his hand around his shaft before he said: "what is this stuff?"

"Oh this, it is the vaginal fluid of a succubus, mine to be exact."

"What?" He asked with panic in his eyes

"Yup, the only way to relieve yourself of this burning lust is to cum, but when you do, well," she said with a smile. "You will die" She bent down and took his keys and his gun before saying: "thank you," and unlocked the door heading in.

The guard looked back down at his penis letting go of it as he wanted nothing more than to cum. It was driving him crazy and he knew there was nothing he could do about it that wouldn't cost him his life.

"Wh..... why?" He asked as Nessira shut the door behind her leaving him to his fate.

Patrick looked over at the metal door to his right after hearing it open and close. It was hard to see who it was except for a pair of red eyes looking at him before the person stepped forward.

"Hello darling, miss me?" Nessira asked with a coy smile on her face.

"What kept you?" He asked jokingly before looking up at her.

She looked down at the bruise on his face. "Ouch, that looks painful, should I kiss it and make it better?" She asked before she straddled him in the chair.

"Ness, we don't have time for...... wait," he said as he suddenly realized what was going on. "Dark Nessira?"

"I never liked that name, dark sounds cold, and I think we have had some pretty warm moments together don't you think?" She said as she began to grind up against him. Patrick couldn't deny how good it felt and he knew what she was capable of. "But you have always lusted after my dark side, so it's okay if you call me Dark Ness. Now, we have a few moments while my other half shuts down the security and grabs the book, so come on, it's not cheating."

"Wait, you separated? How?"

"That's right, and now you want to see what I can do to you without her holding me back don't you," she said before giving him a very passionate kiss. Patrick was still tied to the chair but he couldn't help the way his body was reacting to her touch. "There we go, you want me don't you?"

"I didn't even know you could do that, was this always the plan?"

"It was, but maybe my plan was having my way with you while you're all tied up, but that's just how kinky I am."

"Oh shit!" The guard yelled as Nessira could tell he had begun to jerk off.

"What did you do to him?" Patrick asked.

"Just a little fun, I poured my vaginal fluid all over his cock, so the next time he will cum, will be his last."

"That seems a bit rough?"

"Perhaps, but when he does his life force will flow into me."

"Please........ make it stop!" The guard yelled now laying on the floor as the sensation was driving him insane before he got up and ran away down the hall.

"Ah, there he goes to try and wash the stuff off, but it's no use, it has soaked into his flesh," she said as she continued to grind against Patrick as if enjoying the torture the guard was going through. "Now where were we?"

"You were about to untie me?"

"But you're more fun like this I think," she said unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants before rubbing against him even more.

"Shit...... Ness, we'll have plenty of time to play later."

"You know, I'm starting to think you don't like me as much as her!"

"You're the same person, two halves of the same coin, remember our wedding night?" He asked as a smile came across her face remembering that night. "I had you screaming my name, telling me you loved me, and begging for more."

"Hmm, that was a fun night, so then why are you trying to get rid of me?"

"What, I'm not, what are you talking about?"

"Baphomet's influence, you are trying to rid my soul of it, and that's fine, that goat-headed bitch has been in here too long, but what if it works and I'm not the same person anymore?"

"I'll still love you."

"Really, what if I'm not as kinky anymore, what if I don't want to torture you in the bedroom anymore, you know how much you love it," she whispered in his ear. "Maybe the darkness is what you truly love. Oh, I can feel your cock twitch at my words, you crave my dark side don't you, you haven't even seen what I can do to you yet," she said still grinding against the bulge in his underwear.

"Untie me, let's go get the book and Nessira, and you and I can play all you want, I promise."

"Hmm, no, I don't think I will, I think I like you better this way," she said as Patrick felt the fabric of his underwear slide away leaving his cock pressed against her wet entrance.

"Wait, you're not wearing......."

"Do I ever?" She said with a mischievous grin before she let his cock rub against the moist lips of her pussy. "You want me so badly don't you, good because you are the only one who gets to have me!"

Patrick felt his cock get pulled up inside her making him moan out loud. He was still tied to the chair as the dark version of his wife milked him. He could have escaped if he wanted but he couldn't help the sensation he was feeling. He was a prisoner to his wife's unearthly pleasures as he let out another moan.

"That's a good boy," she said sliding down the top of her dress before grabbing him by the head and pulling him into her breasts. She smiled to herself feeling his tongue and lips starting to play with her nipples. "Oh yeah, I knew you couldn't help yourself."

Patrick suddenly sprouted a flaming sword from his hand burning the rope away. Nessira stopped for a moment not sure what he was going to do before Patrick grabbed the front of her dress and tore it off her. Nessira smiled as he felt Patrick's hands all over her skin and his lips sucking on the side of her neck.

Nessira smiled and was enjoying herself. Her dark side knew just how to turn him on and make him give in to her every time. Why wouldn't he, they were married and she loved it when she got to come out without her other half holding her back so she could have her way with the man she loved even in a dirty prison cell like this one.

Patrick moaned again feeling ready to pop at any moment as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. Dark Ness began to move her hips faster hearing the wooden chair start to creak beneath them as she worked harder and harder to make her husband cum until she felt his cock twitch violently.

"Fuck!" He yelled as he emptied himself into her with so much force he could feel cum dripping out the sides and down into his lap.

Nessira let out a moan of her own as she grabbed his head and held it tightly against her chest. Patrick could feel her body shaking with intensity as he had made her cum as well.

"Oh fuck, that's why I love you," she said trying to catch her breath as his cock was still inside her.

"Did you two have fun?" A voice said standing in the doorway as they looked over and saw the other Nessira standing there with the book. "How about we head home then."

"Aw, party pooper," Dark Ness said before kissing Patrick and climbing off him.

Nessira stepped closer snapping her finger causing her dark side to turn into dark smoke and get re-absorbed back into her. Patrick pulled his pants back up still feeling a little lightheaded after Dark Ness had her way with him.

"Did you have fun?" Nessira asked.

"Ness, I couldn't....." He said pulling his pants back up.

"Patrick, relax, it's not like it's cheating, and between you and me, it was fun," she said remembering it for herself now that Dark Ness was rejoined with her. A cloud of blue energy suddenly came from the hallway and into Nessira surprising her a little. "Oh my, I guess he couldn't take it anymore," she said referring to the guard who had just jerked himself to death before Nessira opened a portal and headed back to the emporium with Patrick behind her.

----------

Later that night Patrick walked into the bedroom seeing Nessira getting ready for bed. They hadn't spoken much since they had gotten home from retrieving the book as she had been busy studying it.

"Look, Ness, about earlier....." he said breaking the silence.

"That was fun," she said smiling at him.

"Why didn't you tell me you could split like that?"

"It's something new, she is getting stronger."

"Then why did you do it?" He asked stepping closer to her. "She can be dangerous if set loose on the world."

"Patrick, I love you, from the surface to the darkest parts of my soul, yes when left unchecked my dark side can be dangerous, but you never have to worry about me, okay?"

"I'll always worry about you, but she frightens me sometimes."

"Oh really," she said giving him a sexy smile. "There is a thin line between afraid and aroused."

"I'm serious Ness, I've seen what the world can become if you give into the darkness."

"That will never happen okay, trust me."

"You know I do."

"Besides that is why we retrieved that book today, to try and remove Baphomet's influence from my soul."

"But if it works, does that mean the end of your dark side?"

"Patrick, Lilith had a dark side, and she used her powers to save my life when I was a baby, so there will always be darkness within me, I just don't want to be linked that that Goat faced bitch anymore."

Nessira opened the door to her enchanting room seeing the skull on the wall that was given to her as a wedding present. Next to it stood the bone armor she wore when under the control of Ror'gon.

"Why do you keep these things, Ness?" Patrick asked walking up behind her.

"To remind me of my greatest failures," she said standing there staring at the skull. "And to also remind me of Baphomet's greatest failure." she added before she turned around and threw her arms around Patrick. "She never intended for me to find you again, but you found me," she said smiling up at him.

"Well, you took over the body of my ex-girlfriend so....."

"Yeah, well, it all worked out in the end didn't it? Besides, I think I make this body look better."

"That's not fair, it's true, but in all honesty, I am glad you don't look like her anymore, it feels weird in a way, when I think about it anyway."

"There are a lot of things about this relationship I try not to think about."

"Like the darkness?"

"We still talking about that?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "Try not to think about it Honey, you have nothing to worry about."

Patrick shook his head before taking Nessira in his arms and kissing her. They closed the doors to the enchanting room and headed to bed thinking about what they were going to do tomorrow.

---‐----------------

The Next Day

It was a slow day at the shop but the weather was beautiful. Nessira was in the back room looking through some of the old books including the one they had just retrieved. Patrick was out today doing some research elsewhere and Shadow had started taking classes at a local college so Nessira had the place to herself at the moment.

It had been a few years and she and Patrick had been enjoying married life. Shadow had become much more intelligent as she had signed up for classes at a local college in an attempt to become more human. She had even gotten better control of her abilities and believed she could have sex with a human without it being fatal to them, but has been too afraid to try it.

They figured it was only a matter of time though as she was starting to get a little lonely. A while back Kevin had started having trouble controlling his abilities. Shadow was born this way but Kevin was once human so they were thinking maybe his body was starting to have trouble maintaining his current form so he was sent to a place Nessira knew about in Romania that could help him learn to control his powers. Or at least that is what Nessira told her when he left.

Things had become rocky between him and Shadow after an incident with a few fairies escaping and causing some problems. Kevin had killed one but after that, he seemed like a different person, almost as if he felt guilty of something that he didn't want to talk about. Shadow confronted him about it a few times but couldn't get any answers. A few months later is when he left which Shadow took hard at first. For a long time, she stayed in her room and barely spoke to anyone until one day she said she wanted to go to school.

Nessira was against the idea at first because she was constantly nervous about her and worried that someone would hurt her or she would lose control and end up killing someone, or even worse, the dark future that Patrick had prevented would happen anyway. It took some convincing but eventually, they helped her sign up for a local college and so far everything seemed fine. Shadow seemed to be enjoying herself as she took great interest in learning everything she could about the world around her though Nessira and Patrick kept a close eye on the situation.

Nessira looked through the book until she saw a page that made her stop in her tracks. It had a symbol on it that she knew all too well and it sent a chill up her spine. Despite these feelings, she still examined the goat head symbol on the page.

"Baphomet," she said under her breath before she read the first few lines. None of it made any sense and she suddenly felt a jolt hit her hand before she dropped the book. "Ouch, what the...... hell?" She said as she began to feel light-headed falling to the floor. The veins in her arm began to turn black as if she was being poisoned or something. "Shit, Patrick...... help!"

-------------------

On the back porch behind the emporium, the air began to spark a little before a portal opened allowing Patrick to step through landing on the wood beneath him. He had a book in his hand that was covered with dust that he wiped off in the spring air before heading inside.

"Ness, I'm back," he yelled out not getting a response. He was a little confused as he noticed the front door shut and locked so he poked his head into the back room and was shocked by what he saw. "Nessira, oh my God!" He said as he rushed to his wife's side.

"Patrick........ take........... her!" Nessira struggled to speak as Patrick wasn't sure what she meant.

Nessira suddenly opened her mouth as if she was trying to speak again before black smoke began to spew from her. Patrick watched as it formed behind him swirling around until he saw Nessira standing there. Looking up at her eye's he knew what had happened.

"Dark Ness?" He asked confused by how she was able to separate like that.

"In the flesh," she said with a smile.

"What is happening to her?"

"It's a curse, we need to seal her body in a time lock spell before it spreads," she said helping Patrick pick her up and place her on the table. "Quickly, you know the spell, do it."

"Tempore constringitur," He said out loud as his wife was suddenly frozen in time. "What the hell is going on, before what spreads?"

"It was the book we found," she said picking up the book and looking at the page with Baphomet's seal on it.

"What are you doing, it could curse you as well?"

"No, it can't, it was a one-shot curse, and it was designed to destroy the good in someone, the light in their soul, and it looks like it was specifically made for me, one last trick by that goat-headed tramp."

"Oh, and it doesn't affect you because you're her dark side?"

"Exactly," she said as if unphased by his remark. "But now that I am free, I have missed you," she said dropping the book and grabbing Patrick pulling him in for a kiss.

"Wait, what are you......" he tried to say but she was relentless. "Stop, we have to save her."

"Oh calm down, I am aware of that and fully intend to cooperate.

"Good, so calm down, what do we do now?" he said starting to get emotional now that the truth of everything was starting to collapse on him.

"Hey hey, pull yourself together," she said putting her hands on his face and being more gentle than he was used to Dark Ness being. "There may be a way, but we need to find someone."

"Who do we need to find?"

"An ancient wizard, he was a master of lifting curses, especially ones created by Baphomet."

"Is he still alive?"

"In one form or another anyway, but he can't be found unless he wants to be."

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers