Lilith's Emporium Pt. 19: Dark Ness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued before coming across another vision. It looked to be a bride getting ready for her wedding. She was in a long beautiful white dress but was laying on a bed. As Patrick examined the situation more closely he noticed under her skirt that Nessira was there licking the bride's pussy. Patrick knew right away exactly what she was doing to this woman as her demonic tongue slithers deep inside her. The bride moaned on the bed writhing at the sensation probably with no clue what changes were taking place deep inside her.

Nessira continued until the bride let out a scream of pleasure spraying her juices in the Red Witch's face as the transformation was now complete. This woman would go and marry her husband and then suck the life out of him on their wedding night. The poor fool wouldn't even suspect a thing.

As Patrick thought about the situation he found himself getting aroused. It was sad that this man would be killed by the woman he loved but he also couldn't think of a better way to die.

Visions like this were all around him. Some of them were terrifying to watch but despite the horror, he found himself being aroused by what he was witnessing. Seeing countless men and women being killed or corrupted, the screams of passion created by this dark being whom he loved with all his heart. He began to question what this all said about him as the horrifying acts of Nessira aroused him.

He suddenly came across another vision that he was enticed to watch. It was Nessira standing in some hut with an old man sitting in a chair. Nessira had an angry look on her face but Patrick stopped and listened.

"You were a fool to summon me, old man, you think you are a match for me?"

"I do not wish to fight you, my Dear, I simply wish to ask a favor of you."

"A favor, I am not here to grant wishes!"

"Nessira, the Red Witch, daughter of Lilith, I wish for you to take my life."

"What? Why? This is a trick!"

"This is no trick, my time has come to an end, I am old, very old, much older than you may think, but if you do this for me, you will not leave empty-handed."

"You're right, I will have your soul!"

"Unfortunately my soul cannot be collected that easily," the old man said with a grin. "I need you to destroy my mortal body, to set me free, only one as powerful as you can do it, and in exchange, you may have my library, and my artifacts," the old man said as the door opened revealing many magical items and clothing as well.

"You are a wizard?" She said looking over the items.

"I am, I only ask for one other thing."

"What now?"

"Your master, the one you call Baphomet."

"She is not my Master!" Nessira said as her eyes shined red.

"That is what I expected, she is afraid of you my dear, she means to control you because of this fear."

"Nobody controls me!" She yelled as the room began to shake.

"I ask that you hide these things from her, and use them for yourself when the time is right."

"Hmm, sounds fair enough, but if I can't consume your soul, maybe I should just kill you the other way," she said sprouting a sword.

"You cannot have my soul, but the rest of my mortal essence is yours, you will find it quite fulfilling."

Nessira stood silent for a moment before she smiled and said: "Alright old man, if you wish to die, I suppose I can perform a mercy killing," Nessira then began to strip down as she approached him. "May I ask your name?"

"Agorir," the man said as he prepared for his fate using the last of his magic to make himself look a little younger and fit for Nessira. "Is this better?"

"It'll do," she said with a smile before she pushed him down against the bed.

Patrick backed away not wanting to watch his wife fuck another man to death but things began to make sense to him. The cloak he had been given by Nessira on their honeymoon belonged to Agorir. The mercy killing she spoke of was his mortal form. This was why he was willing to help him save her.

"Son of a bitch!" He said to himself curious as to how the things in his life kept coming full circle like this.

He saw an end to the hallway and began to speed up until he heard a voice. He stopped wondering where it was coming from because it sounded like Kevin. Patrick was confused for a moment before he looked over to see another memory that seemed much more recent. He saw Nessira and Kevin standing in the backyard behind the Emporium.

"What is it Kevin, you have been acting weird, even Shadow has started to notice, what is going on with you?" Nessira said. "Ever since that shit with the fairies......." she paused as a look of shock came across her face. "Who did she turn into?"

"I said I didn't want to talk about it Nessira!"

"No, we are talking about this, fairies attack you through your deepest desires and fantasies, who did she turn into?"

"Don't push me Nessira," Kevin said getting more annoyed.

"You think I'm afraid of you?" Nessira said as she suddenly used her power to trap Kevin in a cloud of red smoke holding him up in the air as he struggled to get free. "You may be the creation of a dark ancient being, but I am the Daughter of Lilith, who did she turn into?"

"Let me........ go......." he said soon realizing it was no use.

"WHO!"

"Fine, it was......... You," he finally said.

"What?"

"She turned into you!" He yelled before Nessira finally released him from her magic. He struggled to catch his breath before he said: "she tricked me, used her magic to keep me from transforming, and then turned into you to....... fuck with me head."

"Kevin, you think you're the first man to want to fuck me?" She asked stepping closer. "It doesn't mean........"

"You don't understand, I broke free, I was able to overpower her but......" he stopped as his eyes began to water. "I couldn't help myself." Nessira stood there silent for a moment. "I love Shadow, more than anything, but ever since that day, I just can't......"

Nessira shook her head before she stepped closer to him. "Kevin, I know you and I have had a pretty rocky relationship, when we met I gave you a plant that I knew would kill you because at the time I didn't care, and then you were dragged back into this world of sex and magic, you have nothing to be ashamed of, this is just as much my fault as yours."

"Maybe I should have stayed dead."

"Perhaps, but everything happens for a reason."

"I can't.......... stay here, as much as I love her, I can't stay."

"No, no you can't," she said stepping closer and putting her hand on his shoulder. "I know a place you can go, they may be able to help you."

"Help me?" He asked with a confused look on his face. "Help me with what?"

"To learn control, I know you love Shadow, and I won't tell her about any of this, but she was born this way, you were a human who was turned, much like her you shouldn't even exist, but you need to learn how to control yourself, to control your powers and your lust, this isn't all your fault, you are a dark sexual creature, as am I and fairy magic can cause issues even for powerful beings."

"Why are you being so nice to me about this?" He asked noticing this change in Nessira.

"Because I have done unimaginable things to many people in my life, and maybe if I had treated you differently we wouldn't be in this mess."

"You don't owe me anything, I betrayed your daughter, magic or not it is still my fault, it's some deep sick desire for you that I am ashamed of."

"And you admit it, there may be hope for you yet, now let's get going, we have a lot of work to do." She said leading him back into the house.

"What the fuck?" Patrick said walking away from the memory. "That's why he...... oh my god?" He said to himself as he tried to wrap his head around what he had just seen. "I........ I can't deal with that now, I have work to do," he said before returning to the mission at hand.

Moving on further down he saw something in the distance. It looked like a tree from afar but as he approached he saw that it was so much more. The black bark flowed like a liquid surrounding something or someone that he recognized right away.

"Sebastian," he said seeing the face of a corpse with a rope around his neck as this demonic-looking tree seemed to be growing around him. "The root of her darkness, her pain," he added before he saw a large door on the other side.

He remembered this door but couldn't remember where from at first as he approached it. He suddenly realized it was the large door in Ror'gon's castle that leads to a large bed-chamber. He began to hear voices from the other side. Moans of passion that he didn't recognize until he heard one that he did.

"Nessira?" He said before he pushed open the door and saw his wife in bed with a demonic-looking creature. It seemed to change appearance a few times between a woman with dark hair and a creature with a goat-like face. "Baphomet!"

Neither one of them noticed him as they continued. Nessira spreading her legs to which this creature thrust itself in and out of her was hard to watch. The moans of passion made Patrick sick to his stomach as Nessira seemed to be enjoying herself.

Black ooze dripped from between her legs as the woman continued to thrust her demonic cock into her. He could hear the moans mixed with laughter as if she knew he was there watching this and mocking him while he did.

"That's it, Witch, take my essence, the darkness you crave so much!" Baphomet said before letting out a passionate moan while Patrick could hear the squirting of her black seed into his wife.

"Enough!" He yelled through the chamber.

"Ah, it's you," Baphomet said turning towards Patrick while Nessira just seemed to be in a lust-filled haze. "Now do you understand, she may be your wife, but she will never escape the hold I have over her, I am the little part of Baphomet that is always with her."

"You're wrong, Nessira is not yours to hold."

"Oh, she is, only because I gave her this power."

"No, you may have given her power and purpose after Sebastian's death, but her real strength is far deeper than that."

Baphomet raised her hand throwing Patrick against the wall. "What do you know about her human, you are just like every man on this planet, thinking only with your cock, and not caring about the consequences. Nessira is mine, she always will be."

"No..... you're wrong!"

"Am I?" She said with a grin on her face. She lowered her hand releasing Patrick letting him fall to the floor with a hard thud. "Nessira, kill him!" She commanded as Nessira got out of bed and sprouted her blades before walking towards him.

"Nessira, wait!" He pleaded before she kicked him, knocking him back out of the bedroom and towards the tree.

"You shouldn't be here!" She said following him out into the main chamber.

"Nessira, this isn't you, don't you get it, this is her influence on you, you have to fight it, break free from it."

Nessira jumped at him again swiping at him with her blade. She looked like a shadow with red eyes moving through the room and Patrick was having a hard time defending himself as she moved so quickly she was like a ghost in the darkness.

"Nessira, listen to me, Baphomet, this black sludge, this tree, it's all the source of your pain," he said before she lunged at him jamming one of her blades into his shoulder. "Ahhh, shit," he said waiting for her to finish him. "Nessira, please!"

"I'm trying to protect you!" She said with anger in her voice as she suddenly looked normal again. "This place, this tree, Baphomet, if you don't get out of here they will consume you too. I don't know what spell you used to get here but you have to go," she said pulling the blade from him.

"I can't, not without you."

"This is me, just accept it!"

"You see Wizard," Baphomet said walking out into the main chamber. "Nessira is mine, she will always be mine, just be glad I have allowed you to play with her for as long as I have."

"No, it's not true, Nessira, you are stronger than Baphomet's influence."

"Perhaps you need a taste of my power," Baphomet said as the black sludge began to creep up around Patrick's legs making it impossible for him to move. The ooze climbed up shooting out and grabbing his arms as well holding him in place. "I already am in your wife's head, and her soul, now maybe I'll invade yours as well."

"No, you..... I won't let you!" He said struggling to break free.

"You can't stop me, her heart is inside you, providing me a straight path to corrupt you as well." She said walking over towards him. "Admit it, you are curious aren't you, to taste what she has tasted, and once you have tasted the darkness, it will consume you just like it did your lovely Red Witch!" Patrick's clothes suddenly disappeared and he was trapped there naked with his cock out and rock hard. "Ah, I can see why she likes you," Baphomet said examining his manhood before gently caressing it with her hand making him moan against his will. "Your own body betrays you, wizard, your mind is racing as you wonder what dark pleasures I can inflict upon you, when I am done, you will serve me just as your wife does."

"No....." he pleaded.

"See, your wife stands there and does nothing while I have my way with you, don't worry Nessira, I'll finish what I started with you in a moment, once I've shown your foolish husband the true darkness he secretly craves."

"Nessira!" Patrick moaned out trying to deny how good it felt having Baphomet gently caressing his manhood.

"That's it, just give in, and watch," she said waving her hand as the room began to change. Nessira looked out and saw legions of succubi all bowing to her ready to obey her every command and give her the world. "This could all be yours, my dear, you could pick up where your mother left off, ruling this pitiful world and bowing to no one, except me of course," she said as she still teased Patrick's naked body. "All you have to do is kill him, take your heart back, and you will be Nessira the Red Queen!"

Patrick couldn't move as he looked out at the army of corrupted women all ready to serve his wife. Baphomet continued to caress his cock making him moan against his will while Nessira was distracted by the vision before her. He began to feel as though he had failed as Nessira looked mesmerized by the power Baphomet was offering her.

"You see Wizard, she knows what she wants and you are just holding her back, now give in to me, just as she did," Baphomet said as a black slimy tentacle sprouted from the floor in front of him before the end of it opened and consumed his cock.

"Fuck!" He yelled out as the black slime sucked on his member making him moan at the sensation.

"That's it, feel the pleasures of darkness, once you cum, you will be mine, just like Nessira."

"No!" Nessira suddenly said as her eye's turned red.

"What?" Baphomet replied looking over at Nessira surprised at what she had said.

"This is not what I want," Nessira said turning her attention towards her. "You think this is the first time I've seen this? You think I am that easy to control?" She said walking towards her. "What is the point of ruling a wasteland, what is the point of power if I cannot share it with the one I love? You think you know me, but you know nothing. Lilith gave this up because it was an empty existence, and you can't let it go because unlike Lilith and me, you will never know love!"

"How dare you disobey....." Baphomet said. "You think you have power over me, I am a god!" She suddenly paused as the room began to shake. She was unsure of what was happening as she looked around noticing the black sludge that had been flowing and consuming Patrick began to turn red. "What is this, what are you doing?"

Nessira stepped towards them both as the sludge turned red under her feet with every step. Patrick watched on seeing a slight look of fear in Baphomet's eye's even if she wouldn't admit it. There was a fear inside him as well and he suddenly remembered when Ezranox tried to take over Nessira's body and abandoned it seemingly fearing for her life. Perhaps this was what she was afraid of.

The tentacle that has been sucking on Patrick's cock suddenly turned red and started being more gentle on his member. Patrick let out a moan as he realized he was no longer being pleasured by Baphomet's influence, but by Nessira's.

"Stop this, you belong to me, and I will not let you go that easily," Baphomet said before the red ooze wrapped around her ankles holding her in place. "No, this isn't possible!"

"I am Nessira, the Red Witch, daughter of Lilith, she gave me this power, you may have nursed my pain but my true power is far beyond you!" Nessira said as she began to float in the air sprouting her wings and both her swords again. "The darkness inside me was born long before I summoned you, it was born of grief and anger, loss and heartbreak, you did not create me, and you will not harm my true love!"

Baphomet looked up at Nessira suddenly remembering Lilith in her prime when she was the most feared creature on earth. Lilith was beautiful and powerful, she didn't even need to use her power to lure men to their death because her beauty did most of the work and now her daughter was showing who she truly was. She was the true daughter of Lilith, just as powerful, just as beautiful, and just as dark.

"Lilith!" Baphomet said with fear in her eyes before Nessira swooped down slicing at the beast. Baphomet fell to her knees as her black blood poured from her body. "You....... cannot destroy...... me!" She said holding her wounds. "This isn't......... over, you are nothing........ just a succubus with nice tit's, nothing more, I am a God!"

"They are nice aren't they," Nessira said with a smile before stepping closer. "Your time is over beast," Nessira spun around swinging her blade again taking off Baphomet's head. "And I serve no one!"

As her body fell to the floor it melted away. Patrick watched as the red ooze began to destroy the black ooze holding him in place. The one around his cock gave one last suck making him cum hard before finally letting go of him. He fell to the floor dizzy from the pleasure before pulling himself to his feet.

Nessira turned towards him with red glowing eyes and an expression he couldn't describe that made him feel both fearful and aroused. In the blink of an eye, she was in front of him looking into his eyes with those blood-red orbs.

"Are you alright?" She asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but uh...... are you?"

She smiled at him before she took his hand. The room began to shake violently as the tree began to collapse. He watched as Sebastian's body deteriorated and disappeared as if this new Dark Ness was destroying Baphomet's influence. Patrick wasn't sure what that meant though and was starting to worry.

"Ness, are you still with me?" He asked as the room continued to shake around them.

She said nothing and just smiled before pressing her lips to his. It suddenly didn't matter what was going on around them as he wrapped his arms around her and continued to taste her lips. Baphomet's influence was gone but this version of Nessira was almost unknown to him which frightened him a little.

Patrick felt her lips leave him before hearing her voice say: "I will always be with you," but as he opened his eye's he was confused. He was no longer inside Nessira's soul or back in the cave, he was standing in the Emporium fully clothed in Agorir's robes and not sure what had just happened.

"Dad?" Shadow's voice said as she came out of the backroom. "What happened? You were gone for days, and now Mom's body is gone, what happened, is she alright?"

"What do you mean her body's gone?" He asked running to the back room and seeing the time lock was gone and so was Nessira.

"What happened?" Shadow asked again.

"I........ I don't know," he said with concern in his voice.