Lilith's Emporium Pt. 19: Dark Ness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do, then...... why?" Before he could finish his sentence she walked over and planted a kiss on his lips shutting him up.

He quickly kissed her back glad that she had feelings for him just as he did for her. Shadow knew this was risky but she was getting to the point that she couldn't hold back anymore. She needed him right now even though she could kill him, but her lust was becoming too strong for her to resist.

"Wow," he said as she removed her lips from his. "That was nice."

"It was, look Gavin, there are some things I need to tell you, about me, and my family, we are not....... normal?"

"Shade, you are an amazing woman, you're smart, kind, and beautiful, so however weird your family might be, they did a great job with you."

Shadow blushed a little at his comment biting her bottom lip. "Fuck it, come with me," she said taking his hand and leading him upstairs.

"Um, wait, what are you......" he asked but she ignored him and headed up the stairs and into her room shutting the door behind her. "Wow, nice room," he said before she jumped at him kissing him again and pushing him onto her bed. "Wait, Shadow, are we moving too fast?"

"I need you, Gavin, I need to feel something other than what I'm dealing with right now," she said as she pulled her shirt off showing him the body she had been hiding with baggy and unflattering clothes ever since she started going to the college.

"Holy shit!" He said as he was blown away by how sexy she was. Her breasts were perfectly rounded and her skin was smooth. "Where the hell have you been hiding that?"

She didn't respond and just kissed him again wrapping her arms around him as he fell back to the mattress. She hadn't felt anything this good since Kevin left and her body was reacting appropriately as she let out a little moan at the feeling of his fingers on her skin. The growing bulge in his pants pressing against her crotch was getting her even more excited to the point she was starting to worry about losing control.

She was also starting to wonder if Gavin would be enough to satisfy her. Kevin was a creature like her and could easily deal with her endurance but now she was starting to worry that even if she didn't destroy him she might exhaust him to death.

"Hey," Gavin said after their kiss broke. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah um, I'm just uh, a little nervous is all."

"Well, we don't have to.... I mean, we can wait if you want?" He said trying to ignore the painful erection in his pants.

"No, I've put this off for too long," she said grabbing his belt and opening up his pants.

"Put off, what do you........ oh FUCK!" he yelled out as her lips engulfed his cock.

Shadow ignored the warnings in her mind as she gave Gavin an amazing blow job. She suddenly realized she needed this, and if she did end up killing him in the end, she wanted it to feel as amazing as possible as she worked his cock. He was bigger than she was expecting. Not as big as Kevin but she knew she would have no problem getting what she needed from this one as she teased it with her tongue making him yell out his pleasure.

The further she went she could feel her instincts taking over. The darkness in her soul was similar to Nessira's as it was all about pleasure. Nessira had killed many but almost all of them died with a smile on their face. Shadow knew it would be the same with Gavin if it came to that.

She suddenly removed her lips from his cock leaving a string of saliva from her lip to his member. "Fuck me!" She said before she pulled off her pants and quickly climbed on top of him.

Gavin was no virgin but this was more intense than anything he had ever felt before. Her pussy seemed to squeeze his member which he thought was a little strange but was in too much of a blissful haze to care. His hands slid up her body feeling her breast's as she moaned at his touch grabbing his hands and pressing them harder against her mounds.

Gavin pulled himself up wrapping his arms around her as she moved her hips and milked him mercilessly. He began sucking on her nipples as his hands slid around and cupped her ass. Shadow let out a louder moan as the sensations were becoming more intense.

Her fingernails began to grow as she scratched his back a little. "Ouch!" He said but not letting it ruin the sensations.

"Oh, sorry," she replied as her body began to change. "Shit," she said under her breath as she suddenly realized this may have been a mistake as she could feel his energy and wanted to take it from him.

Her teeth began to grow as well as she closed her mouth trying to hide what was happening to her but she knew she was losing control. Her pussy squeezed his cock tighter as the inner walls began to move to try to make him cum faster. The pleasure he was feeling was becoming much more intense and she could tell by his face that it was getting to be too much for him.

She leaned forward wrapping her arms around him before she whispered in his ear. "Don't hold back, just cum."

"But....... I...... no condom!" He said as he was losing control himself.

"Just do it, CUM!" She yelled out before she felt his cock twitch.

Gavin screamed as he began to empty his seed into her pussy which had latched on to his cock like it was trying to take more than just his cum. The orgasm was more intense than anything he had ever felt before and neither he nor Shadow knew what was going on because the pleasure was so intense they didn't care.

Gavin's cock kept squirting even though it should be long over by now but his orgasm wasn't subsiding. His body also felt a little tingly which he thought was strange. Before he could ask anything or care about what was happening everything went dark.

-----------------

Patrick opened his eye's not sure what had happened or where they were. He felt Nessira's soft hand stroking his hair as he felt a calm come over him. He began to remember what had happened and also was surprised at how gentle Dark Ness was being with him.

"Wha...... what happened?" He finally spoke.

"You're awake, you were badly hurt, but I took care of you, hope I was gentle enough for you," she said with sarcasm in her voice.

"Are you alright?" He asked sitting up and looking her over.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me."

"Ness, I'm always worried about...."

"Save it, we still have a wizard to find," she said standing up and looking around the cave. "Remember, we have to save the part of me you love more!"

"Ness, I didn't mean it like that."

"Didn't you?" She asked with tears in her eyes backing away from him. "You see me as some dark tumor your wife has to live with like I'm pure evil, who doesn't care about you or Shadow, but you're wrong about me!"

"Ness, look I just...."

"Patrick I want to save her too, I am desperate and scared out of my mind to save her."

"You said that earlier, what are you so afraid of?"

"You think I want my freedom and to be in full control, but if she dies then you're stuck with just me," she said as the tears began streaming down her face. "And maybe you do love me, but not as much as you love her, or even as much as I love you. I can't live a life where my husband........ doesn't love me the way he used to."

"Ness, I will always love you, light, dark, whatever."

"You don't get it, you've seen what I am capable of, what I've done, I constantly struggle against my dark nature but when I'm with you," she paused for a moment. "The struggle isn't as hard anymore, I fight what I truly am because I want you to love me as much as you love her." Patrick stood there for a moment not sure what to say. "In that dark future, you said on our anniversary, we were always together, we would spend that whole day fucking each other, forgetting about the war, the pain of losing Shadow, everything, because despite everything I am, and everything I have done, my biggest fear is disappointing you, or worse, losing you, and you can say how much you love me, but without my other half, things will change between us. I don't want to have you just one day a year."

"Ness," he said taking her hand. "I do love you, I will always love you, and all I need to know is that your love for me is stronger than Baphomet's influence," he said as she looked up at him with tears still streaming down her cheeks.

Before she could answer he pulled her close pressing his lips to hers. She did nothing to struggle as they both wanted this badly. Ever since they had entered the forest they had wanted to fuck each other but Patrick was too focused on their mission and the dangers around them but that didn't matter anymore. All he knew is that he loved Her and wanted her to know that no matter what happens he always will.

Patrick grabbed her dress and ripped it off to see her naked body underneath. Just as he suspected, even in situations like this, she still didn't wear any underwear. He felt his pants slide off with ease knowing she must have used a spell on them but he didn't care as he wrapped his hands around her ass and lifted her onto a nearby boulder before shoving his aching member inside her.

"Fuck!" She moaned out as she ran her fingernails along his back splitting the skin just a little but not enough to take away from his pleasure.

Her moans grew louder as they echoed through the cave but neither of them cared. All they wanted was each other and didn't care about any dangers that could be lurking in the darkness. The passion between them was always heavy but this felt different. Neither one of them wanted to try any crazy spell or position, they just wanted to taste one another and share in the pleasures of the flesh.

Nessira leaned back as Patrick bent down and kissed her chest. He could taste the sweat of her skin and hear her whimpers as his tongue explored her body. The cave was cool around them but they were keeping each other warm despite it. He quickened his pace as she pulled herself forward and kissed him again shoving her tongue in his mouth.

Nessira wrapped her legs around him as he could tell she was close. He was as well but was still trying to make this last as long as possible as he grabbed her nipple with his teeth before sucking on it. Nessira let out a surprised whimper at the pain but he could tell it only aroused her more.

Time seemed to slow down as Patrick thrust himself inside her. Nothing mattered at the moment except the pleasure. To him this was not the dark side of Nessira, for the moment it was just his wife, and that was all that mattered to him as he felt her hands slide up around the back of his head before she pulled herself up to kiss him.

"Don't stop, fuck, oh shit!" Nessira moaned out as he began to feel her pussy tighten around his member. "Fuck!" She yelled out as his cock twitched before blowing his load deep inside her.

Nessira let out a scream like a banshee which echoed throughout the cave. She didn't care if it attracted anything attention as the sensation was the strongest orgasm she had felt in a long time. Patrick continued to pump his cock in and out as multiple fluids dripped from them both sliding down their legs and the stone beneath them until the sensation finally stopped.

Nessira was holding him tightly as they both struggled to catch their breath. The cave was silent except for the sound of their breathing as both of them were soaked with sweat and other fluids. As Nessira backed away a little she stared into his eyes. Patrick had forgotten for a moment that this was Nessira's dark half but it didn't matter because she was still the woman he loved, and the woman he married.

"I love you," he said before leaning forward and kissing her again.

Their bodies were still pressed against one another because neither of them wanted to let go of each other but before Patrick could say anything else, he felt Nessira get pulled away from him as this strange energy began to surround her. She had a look of panic on her face before she became trapped in what looked like a giant crystal suspended a few feet above the ground.

"Nessira!" Patrick yelled banging on the front of it trying to figure out what happened.

"She will not be harmed," a loud deep voice said from behind him coming from the darkness.

"Who's there, show yourself!" He commanded sprouting his flaming sword again not caring that he was standing there naked.

"That weapon will not harm me," the voice said as the room began to light up.

The cavern was much bigger than he had thought as the ceiling looked to be a few hundred feet high. What was even more surprising was the large beast in front of him with red scales and the large lizard-like eye's staring down at him.

"You're....... a dragon?" Patrick said trying to fight the fear he was feeling as the beasts head was bigger than a car

"Do not be an afraid wizard."

"Who are you?"

"I am Agorir."

"Agorir, I know that name, you're one of the ancient beings."

"Yes, you should know my name Patrick, you have been studying my knowledge and growing your powers."

"How do you know my name?"

"In many ways, I have watched the both of you since you entered my forest, and I know much about the Red Witch of Raven Hill."

"Oh yeah, what have you done to her?"

"She will be alright, but there is still Baphomet's influence inside her, and she is not welcome here."

"Baphomet was killed, years ago, and we are trying to remove the rest of her influence from Nessira."

"Baphomet cannot be killed as others can, and the part of her lives in your wife can be dangerous."

"She has control, I know she does!"

"Dark Nessira as you call her was created by grief many centuries ago, by the loss of her true love, this pain awakened the evil in her heart. Baphomet then struck a deal with her and gave her power and also corrupted her soul even more. If left unchecked, she would be a great threat to this world, Lilith knew this before she locked her up, and you have seen a possible future of this so you know what I mean."

"But I stopped that future."

"You stopped a future, but the currents of time are always changing."

"That's why I need your help, the good part of her soul is dying, a curse created by Baphomet is destroying her."

Agorir was quiet for a moment before he said: "I'm afraid I cannot break this curse."

"What? That's not possible, you have to!"

"No, this curse was designed specifically for Nessira, it cannot be stopped."

"No, no, I don't believe you!" He screamed.

"Calm yourself, she has been having nightmares recently, correct?"

"How did..... yes, that's why we went after that book."

"That book was a trap created by Baphomet to destroy the good you have awakened, she wants Nessira to serve her and will not give her up that easily, but hope is not lost, as long as Nessira has the strength to fight," he said looking at the capture succubus.

"But you just said she was corrupted by Baphomet and cannot be trusted?"

"Yes, but she is not kept in check by her good side, she is kept in check by you."

"What do you mean?"

"This version loves to feed, corrupt, kill, she gets aroused by evil deeds, but the thing she values most is you."

"She...... she was just telling me that, before...."

"Yes, even in this state, she could have the world in the palm of her hands, ready to destroy it, but she would stop if you asked her to."

"That's insane."

"Yes, I find it fascinating myself, she is not your slave mind you, she chooses to do things to make you happy because she loves you. This part of Nessira is only calmed by your presence, you relieve her pain, and calm her suffering. You are what awakened to goodness in her soul again years ago and made the light start to shine once more."

"But then, if I can't save her good side, what do I do?"

"That is where I can help, you must destroy the last bits of Baphomet corrupting her soul, only then can she be reunited with her other half, and destroy the curse!"

"But....... how?"

Agorir raised his claw and Patrick watched as a dark portal appeared in front of him. "Enter her soul, seek out the darkness, and destroy it."

"Come with me, I'll need your hell."

"I cannot enter her soul, I am not welcome there."

"But, it's Baphomet, What if I can't defeat her, or what if the darkness takes me along with her?"

"I am sure you will find a way, remember, you are her true love, it may be hard to get through to her, but your connection to her is stronger than Baphomet's."

"I..... hope you're right."

"Baphomet will try to deceive you, or seduce you with darkness, don't believe anything she says, and trust Nessira, even if you feel you shouldn't. Baphomet fears you because she can't control Nessira if you are alive."

"Last question, how do I know I can trust you?"

"I see, you are wise to not trust a dragon, but many years ago, Nessira paid me a kindness, so I owe her for that, and a dragon always pays its debts."

"A kindness?" Patrick asked confused.

"There is good inside her as well, believe it or not, buried deep beneath the darkness, if you can awaken it, then maybe you can save your wife," Agorir said as he stood tall. "Darkness cannot love, that is what separates her and Lilith from Baphomet, love." He said to Patrick. "And one more thing, you will need these," he said as Patrick suddenly saw the robes Nessira had given him on their honeymoon years ago forming around him. "These once belonged to me, now they are yours, use them well Wizard."

Patrick stood there for a moment taking a deep breath before finally stepping through the portal. He felt a chill wash over him before he found himself standing in a hallway of darkness. What he was seeing was difficult to describe but it was as if there were no solid walls, just dark energy. He could hear screams, voices, both cries of lust and pain at the same time as he traveled through the dark hallway. He would look and see faces he didn't recognize which he assumed were Nessira's victims over time. The deeper he went the worse it got.

"Nessira, please stop this, it wasn't us, you have to believe me!" A man's voice said as Patrick stopped and looked.

What he saw was a small village with fire's going all around and people running in terror. Nessira stood in front of this young man covered in blood with a red glow in her eyes as she walked towards him.

"Please Miss Nessira, we all loved you, and Sebastian, please stop this madness."

"Jacob," Nessira said as she approached. "You were always so kind to me," she said placing her hand on his chest before pushing him to the ground. "Where were you when my love was being slaughtered?"

"Please, I didn't know it was happening until it was too late," he said before she waved his hand making his clothes disappear. "What are you doing, what is this sorcery?"

He suddenly saw his cock begin to glow before becoming erect as he laid there wide-eyed as to what was happening. Nessira smiled before she lifted her skirt and lowered herself onto his magically induced hard-on.

"What are you....... doing?" He asked as she gently moved her hips milking his raging cock.

"I will never forgive any of you for what happened to my beloved, but your death will be more pleasant than the others, you have earned a bit of kindness, besides, I am hungry!" She said with a smile as she began to move faster making Jacob moan beneath her as he couldn't escape.

"Oh my God, Miss Nessira...... I don't feel...... this isn't right!"

"Just relax, it'll be over soon," she said moving her hips faster as Jacob let out a scream.

Patrick watched as Nessira sucked the life out of this young man. It was strangely arousing to watch even though she had killed this man like she had many others. Jacob laid on the ground with a look of peace on his face and Patrick knew there was probably no better way to die than in the sexual embrace of Nessira.