Lilith's Reverie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilith winced at His rebuke.

"And you." He said, zeroing in on Eva. "You lack the slightest inkling of what it takes to match the achievements of the woman standing next to you. I chose your mother and you *will* accept that. Some sisters are worse off than others for lacking male supervision when they are children. You are one of them. Despite that, I am here now, and you will be brought to heel. You're sloppy and undisciplined, and even worse, you're lying to yourself. You're not who you think you are."

"Some Ilumina sisters must merely be pointed in the right direction, like dear Pia. Others must be bent to the arc of their fates, like your mother. But you? You, Eva, must be broken, bridled, and tamed. Fortunately for you, two important things are true. First, taming obstinate daughters is a particular speciality of mine, and something for which you will grow very thankful."

"Second," He stepped forward and tightly gripped her chin. "I already know the fantasies that make you moan through the night. Even if you can't admit it to yourself, you're secretly aching for me to break you."

Eva blanched as He appraised her from head to toe. "What I see is a pent up little girl subjecting everyone else to her tantrums, doing everything she can to deny her own nature. How's that working out for you?"

He pulled her face so close that their noses nearly touched. "Child, you are almost nineteen, and I can already see Madness creeping into your eyes. The bill for your lack of self-awareness is coming due."

"So, here's what happens now," He released her and stepped back. "Until further notice, you'll be edging each and every day with your new mistress," He said, extending a hand toward Lilith. "Because you, Eva, just became the Principia Prima's second handmaid."

"WHAT!?" They both gasped at the same time.

With a glare, He silenced them both.

"Oh, and that's not all," He continued conversationally, walking over to the desk and patting it with affection. "You're going to harmonize together. Right here. Right now. Bent over this desk with me watching."

Eva, clearly terrified, looked as though she'd either bolt out of the room or pass out.

Lilith's Hunger growled softly inside her, announcing itself, causing her pussy to twitch.

I mean, this feels insane, but I'd be lying if I said I never wondered...

"Ladies, you have ten seconds to get over here, face the window, and put your elbows on this desk," He warned.

Lilith approached immediately and assumed the position, ensuring that her back was properly arched and her bum was sufficiently stuck out. She looked up at Him, feeling a little better for being obedient, and caught Him winking at her, so fast she almost missed it. "Good girl," He whispered under His breath with a half smile. "Now, watch this."

No way, He's playing a character! His acting is flawless! This must be something for Eva's benefit. The girl has only had her Piercing gem for a few days, so harmonizing at this point is pretty advanced stuff for her. Good thing Master knows what He's doing.

By this time, Eva had shuffled forward and begrudgingly lowered herself to the desk next to her mother. The Emperor circled around, placing Himself just opposite Eva, squarely facing her. He noticed that she was disassociating, trying to send her mind elsewhere. Quick as a snake, His hand lashed out and slapped her hard across the face. Eva's cheek immediately reddened and she almost stumbled, but the shock of His strike brought her back to the present. She looked at Him with terror, mixed with... something else.

"Where do you think you're going?" He growled at her.

He grasped her chin again and held it immobile.

"Poor, stubborn, repressed Eva." He hissed at her. "For six months, you've shoved your eager little hands down these mannish pants of yours, degrading yourself while pretending to be me. The things you imagined me saying to you... just horrendous. Only a horny slut would cum so hard at being talked to like that. Yet here you are now, acting like you can't find your own pussy!"

Wait... could it be?

Holy shit, He's right!

Lilith turned to study her daughter more closely. Despite the sweater's attempt to hide it, she could see Eva was actually getting turned on by her Father's antagonism. Her breathing was growing heavy. Her eyes were hooded. She was starting to perspire. There was a rosy color spreading across her neck. And all the time, Eva was staring deep into His eyes, while desperately trying to remain expressionless.

Her eyes, they look... greedy! She's trying to hide it, but she doesn't want Him to stop.

I can't believe it. She's more of a shame-slut than I am. I never would have guessed.

I bet her nipples are hard.

Lilith glanced at her Master and was startled to see Him looking straight at her. Suddenly, she felt a long wet tongue slide up her inner thigh. Lilith jumped and gripped the edges of her new desk. The corner of His mouth twitched into a smile when He saw her reaction, and He returned His attention to Eva.

He's going to eat me out while still humiliating her. FUCK He's good.

"What's the matter, little rebel?" He sneered. "You had plenty to say when you stomped in here earlier like you had a stick up your ass. Oh, I see. You must be parched. Let me help you." He forced her head up and spit into her mouth.

Damn!

"In fact, if you're so keen to have something up your ass, we'll start training that tight rosebud of yours tomorrow morning. How does that sound? Your mommy fitting you with a butt plug so your daddy can start fucking your ass? She'll definitely stick around to watch. Maybe I'll bend you over this desk again. Hell, I'll probably even choke you."

Eva started trembling, as an animal-like moan escaped her. She was starting to crack.

"Honestly Eva, I thought we went through this already during your Piercing, but it seems you need a remedial lesson."

Lilith was openly gawking at them, as the phantom tongue was now making slow, lazy circles right at the bottom of her vagina, periodically pushing just inside her wet opening to tease her further.

"Ditch the ugly sweater." He snapped at Eva. "If the slut won't talk, we'll see what her body has to say."

Eva lifted off the sweater, revealing that she'd worn nothing underneath. She dropped it on the floor and decided to try a new tactic. She subtly adopted a contrapposto pose, and batted her eyes, attempting to look alluring.

The Emperor laughed in her face.

"Trying to manipulate me, girl? Like I've never seen a nice pair of tits before... While we're standing here right now, I'm fucking forty-seven of your sisters throughout the Empire, and not one of them was silly enough to try that pathetic little move."

He flicked her sternum. "Stand up straight! Shoulders back, arms behind you. Who knew an Ilumina sister could have such poor posture?"

Eva yelped and stood at attention, staring straight ahead. Sitting proudly on her perky, full breasts were nipples so hard they looked painful. They were longer than average, and were slightly upturned because of her puffy areolas. Just for a second, she glanced at her Master, hoping to see approval in His eyes. She did not find it.

"Well, look who's in danger of becoming a good girl!" He said mockingly. "Now, pants to your knees, and tits on the desk. If you can figure that out, we'll continue our lesson."

Eva unfastened her pants and pulled them down to her knees. Then, she bent all the way forward so her chest was touching the tabletop. Her simple white panties were a mess. They were also a bit too small, so they clung tightly to her engorged lips, making them obvious, peeking out from between her thighs. Her pussy was so wet that the crotch of her panties was soaked through, almost transparent. Her new Piercing gem was clearly visible, shining brightly underneath the thin fabric, squished against her lips and pulsing with a steady tempo.

This time it was Lilith's turn to moan.

This is the hottest thing I've ever seen.

Master dominating my daughter who would never listen to me... I never knew I needed this!

The phantom tongue became unnaturally long, and was now pushing itself in and out of her, exploring her deeply, fucking Lilith with a maddeningly unpredictable rhythm.

Their Master returned to their side of the desk and snapped His finger, conjuring a chair that appeared out of black smoke directly behind Eva's bent figure. He sat Himself down heavily and drank in the sight of Eva's adorable, tight derriere.

"Let's see what we have here." He took hold of her panties and tugged them down to her knees. As He did, the sodden fabric slowly peeled away from her pussy with a wet, sucking sound. Eva's knees started quivering and she braced herself against the desk.

"What a scandalous little whore." He snarled, accusingly. "Especially for a bitch so green she hasn't even figured out her Slangyr. That might be another lesson for poor Eva. After all, we can't have the Principia Prima's eldest daughter skulking around Maer'Eyja in such ignorance. The other girls will talk."

He reached between her legs and pinched her Piercing gem, lightly tugging it up and down so it rubbed against her clit, causing Eva to whine loudly, as she rested her head on the desk.

"I own you, Eva. All of you. Even this angry, plump, resentful slit between your legs. I will not have you mistreating my property. Maybe your new mistress should teach you to edge like a big girl, since apparently we can't even rely on you masturbating properly."

"I can tell you from experience; your mother possesses very skilled fingers. I bet she'd make a dilettante slut like you plateau in less than a minute."

Lilith could now easily see the effect His savage words were having on Eva. She was red-faced, biting her bottom lip. Her eyes were closed as she let His words wash over her.

"But you'll find that out soon enough, since she'll be personally attending to your daily sacrament. If I'm there, maybe I'll let you cum so hard for us that you'll think of daddy *and* mommy when you edge alone at night."

He released her gemstone and spanked her right cheek hard. "Anything to say, dirty girl? Don't you want to thank your mistress for being so generous?"

Eva remained stubbornly silent, but couldn't help arching her back and pushing her bum a little higher into the air. She still couldn't admit it, but she was giving herself over to a repressed fantasy finally being dragged into the light.

Lilith raised an eyebrow.

Ha! That's my girl. It looks like she can have good posture after all.

As Eva did so, a long thin strand of fluid dripped from her labia and stretched down to her jumbled panties at her knees.

"Look at you." The Emperor scoffed, belittling her. "A wet little bitch in heat, begging to be spanked again, soaked pussy dripping down to her knees. You think you're better than everyone else, Eva, when really you're a dirtier slut than the other girls on this island."

He spanked her left cheek, causing another moan to slip out of her. "You've been fingering this juicy cunt of yours all week, haven't you?"

In reply, Eva only whimpered while He enjoyed the sight of her buttcheeks turning red. The cracking sound of His hand connecting with her ass again echoed through the room.

"Also, did you seriously barge in here talking about us fucking 'again?' I haven't fucked you yet, Eva - because you haven't earned it. Who do you think that cocky act is fooling? Have you been telling your friends that I already made you a woman? I bet you have! What a conniving little tramp."

"And yet, here you are, clearly making a mess of yourself trying to orgasm for days now. Eva, you obviously can't be trusted with that freedom. You never could. What makes you think you deserve to climax anyway? Is that what you're hoping for now? You think I might stand up and pound you into this desk, and give you permission to finally cum around your daddy's cock? That's only for girls who know their place!"

He reached forward and squeezed her pussy lips together, rubbing them back and forth, causing more glistening wetness to ooze out. Then, He slapped her ass again and gripped both of her red cheeks, spreading them apart.

He ran His thumb up and down her lips, moistening it. He then began massaging her slickness into the clenching ring of her anus. "My, my, this definitely needs some training." He said, looking over at Lilith.

Meanwhile, Lilith was back in her happy place. After watching her daughter prostrate herself on the desk, Lilith decided to join her, mirroring Eva's body position. Lilith was resting her head on the flat surface, turned towards Eva. She and her daughter were face to face, simultaneously submitting to their Master's will. She could now feel His entire mouth on her pussy, as He sucked on her clit and swirled His tongue around it just the way she liked. She kept unintentionally hunching her back and bucking her hips forward, trying to hump the mouth that wasn't there.

Lilith could see Eva's eyes looking glassy and unfocused. She wasn't even trying to hold herself up, being fully bent over the desk.

A moment later, Lilith felt her Father's hand rest on her leg. She looked back at Him and heard His words inside her head, Do not react, Lily. It's time to start harmonizing with Eva. Begin the process, and when you see the opportunity, subjugate her mind and stabilize the cerebral space. Create the opening, and I will take care of the rest.

The phantom mouth started sucking hard on her clit and it made Lilith's eyes roll into the back for her head. Even though she was now brazenly bucking her hips forward, she still had the wherewithal to faintly sense the presence of her daughter's resonating gemstone next to her. Lilith psionically reached out for its silent, mysterious rhythm.

At that moment, the Emperor ran His thumb back down to Eva's dripping snatch and unceremoniously penetrated her. A harsh groan escaped her, and a tremor passed through her body, but she managed to quickly recover what little remained of her composure.

"Such sad denial, Eva." He sighed. "Wound up so tight, you don't even realize how much you betray your own body, or how your own body betrays you."

"If you really want my cock, prove you know what to do with it. Show me, on my thumb, right now, how to ride a dick properly. Consider this a second interview." He taunted her, as He spanked her again with His free hand, making her cheek wobble with the impact.

Eva needs humiliation to get off, but is dead set on pretending otherwise. Master is forcing her to confront it!

Almost imperceptibly, Eva arched her back and lifted her hips off the edge of the table, only to clumsily flop herself down again. Despite all her swagger when she arrived, Eva couldn't hide her lack of experience here. Ilumina sisters like her, newly of age, freshly Pierced and wild-eyed with Hunger, were all inexperienced. They didn't know how to use their gemstones yet, even if they had been masturbating little fiends in the months leading up to their Piercing. Sexually, they were almost blank slates, having barely begun their Father's lessons in lovemaking.

He trains all of us how to fuck. I can't imagine being with a man who didn't assume the role of instructor by default. That's just... what a man should do. Through His teaching, Master helps us explore our preferences, fetishes, and fantasies. More than a few friendships in the Sisterhood were started on the common ground of a fetish...

Ever so slowly, Eva began to roll her hips, sliding herself up and down her Father's thumb. She was so wet that she could hear a slippery, squelching noise escaping from between her legs every time she sank back down. She squeezed her eyes shut in humiliation at being so transparently horny and helpless to do anything about it. By now, she knew she couldn't hide it, so she began to commit to her task.

Soon her heavy breathing turned into grunting as she hesitantly started popping her hips up and dropping her ass down with more vigor.

"Terrible," He said with disgust, spanking her again. "I'm sitting back here with this desperate cunt of yours, and I'm starting to think she deserves better than you. Give her what she wants, Eva! Show me you're strong enough to face the truth, or prepare to sport a bald head to match this bald pussy for the rest of your life. No magical babies for poor, little Eva." He spanked her again, hard. "Just an empty Piercing gem and an empty womb to match it!"

The acid in His words caused a powerful shudder to travel through Eva, who let out a long, frustrated wail, finally giving in. She started wantonly humping her Father's hand, pounding herself backwards onto His upturned digit with abandon.

"Well, now we're getting somewhere!" He declared, giving her a lighter, more appreciative slap on the ass. He shot a quick glance at Lilith. "The brat may actually have potential once we break her in a bit."

She returned His gaze with dopey, dreamy eyes as she began plateauing at the overwhelmingly erotic sight of her daughter's cherry-red ass bouncing up and down on her Master's hand. He nodded and she returned it with a sluggish nod of her own, still prostrate on the desk.

Lilith began to psionically modulate her Piercing gem into harmony with her daughter's, like bringing two sine waves into concordance with each other. She stared at Eva, who was huffing and puffing as she bucked and grinded on her Father's hand. Then, Lilith started to feel it.

Mother and daughter began to harmonize, and Eva screamed as she began experiencing Lilith's body feedback, which at the moment was predominantly a mouth expertly sucking her clit. Lilith in turn began to feel like she was riding her Master's thumb as well. Both of their visions started to blur. Lilith realized she was seeing herself through her daughter's eyes, mirror images of each other. Eva too would be seeing herself through her mother's eyes, dramatically bouncing up and down as she finally surrendered to her Hunger.

Holy fuckkkkkkk, harmonizing has never been this intense!

Again Lilith heard her Master's soothing voice in her head, Good, Lily. Gooooood. Ride it out and don't lose control, sweetling. Keep going. Show me why you're the Principia Prima.

His encouragement allowed her to center herself. She was able to throw up mental barriers and extract herself from the neural chaos of blending in and out of her daughter's live sensory experience. For Lilith, it felt like she could harness the chaos of harmonizing when she could imagine herself in the third-person, as if somehow outside of it. She imagined wrapping her arms around a thundercloud and forcing it into a bottle. Her Gift responded to the imagery and provided the power to achieve it. Lilith felt a release of energy flow through her, waking her up and making her sharper in the process.

Now stabilize it for Master!

This was the first time Lilith had harmonized since becoming a Maehirym. She immediately sensed the advantage of having a heavily augmented reservoir of power inside her. With one final push, her enhanced Gift shattered any residual resistance, and their waves became perfectly aligned. She was left with the sensation of rising above storm clouds, only to be left with the peaceful sunshine above. She'd done it. She had again done something that no other sister in the history of the Ilumina Stae'ada had achieved: asserting control over an active harmony link.

Then, without warning, a wave of stupefying euphoria engulfed her. Lilith's head dropped back down to the table as she began tripping hard. She was again staring into Eva's blank eyes and she could tell her daughter was riding out a similar psychedelic experience.