Lilith's Reverie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is coming from Master! He followed the link I stabilized and assumed control of it! Ughhhh how is it so gooooood???

The Everspark established a slow, pulsing rhythm, unifying and standardizing the psionic link that had been coaxed to life between the two gemstones. With the rhythm of slow breathing, Lilith began to experience her sensations gently blending with her daughters, while the feeling of His tongue on her clit slowly ebbed and flowed with a new feeling - a thumb deep inside her, lightly stroking her G-spot at an alternating pace.

At this point, Eva was unresponsive, practically comatose with pleasure. She could no longer thrust her body, nor could she support her own weight. She had slumped down to sit on His thumb with the full weight of her body, allowing Him to support her. The muscles on her back, legs, and arms periodically twitched, and she began drooling on the table.

Eva's Piercing gem has never been tested like this before. It must be holding back the biggest orgasm of her young life. Every cell in her body must be hammering at her pleasure ceiling. On some level, she must be realizing that her Master can give her exponentially better pleasure than whatever she's been amateurishly trying to give herself.

The Emperor began gently petting Eva's bum with His free hand. "That's it, little one. Let that headstrong mind of yours open wide for daddy. He'll make it all better. Now I can tend to the source of your problems."

"I'm so proud of you both," He purred softly. "You're correct, Lily. I am personally sustaining the harmony right now, and can do so for as long as necessary. You are so very special, sweetling. We're going to accomplish amazing things together. You'll be gratified to know that no other sister has offered submission to me like this. Yet again, you have made something new happen in my Empire," He said with a smile.

Lilith smiled back blissfully as she continued to ride the trip He was giving her.

"Now, to the task at hand." He said, chuckling at His own bad pun, looking down at Eva.

Lilith's vision blurred again, as she felt His immeasurable power gush through her and into her daughter. He began to act, and His actions were mystifying to her. This didn't alarm her, because He could easily weave enchantments too complex for a human mind to grasp. Only once before had Lilith been in such close proximity to her Father when He employed Source Magic (the Khord'han term for the unintelligible power wielded by the Everspark Himself).

At first, she didn't understand what she was experiencing, but after a few moments her mind began to adjust. The Emperor was performing a scaled-down version of the Rite of Rebirth, calculating and measuring Eva's soul on an infinitesimally small scale, but only making tiny adjustments and alterations here and there, instead of the complete reconstruction that would produce a Maehirym.

Lilith could only comprehend some of it, but the parts she could discern were exquisite. Her Master identified the blockages in Eva's heart and mind that caused her to live in such denial of herself and her ordained purpose. He weakened them, without destroying them.

He won't to condemn us to lives of triviality by solving *everything* for us. We're still obligated to overcome the emotional hurdles in our lives. That's part of our holy submission. And we've been enjoined to handle our own issues before judging fellow sisters. These are hang ups that Eva will have to conquer herself. Master is simply helping her along.

He reinforced Eva's linkage of humiliation and horniness. He nudged down her inhibitions and her repression, while leaving her sense of embarrassment intact. He increased her need for male validation. He created a dynamic where certain kinds of physical pain would goad her arousal. He amplified her daddy fetish, already the highest peak of her psycho-sexual landscape. He bolstered her feeling of emotional fulfillment when obeying Lilith or Himself. He did not alter her stubbornness, but minimized the clutter in her mind that prevented her innate submissiveness from shining through. He also boosted the physical attraction Eva felt for her mother and sister.

Lilith could see this was only a fraction of the myriad tiny adjustments He was making to Eva, smoothing over her harder edges.

No, it's more than that. He's... saving her.

He's altering her life's trajectory, which means He extrapolated her future. That means He saw something, some reason to think that without His intervention she would fall into a life of bitterness and regret. That's not hard to guess, given her state when she walked in here. Master is changing her so she'll come back to us. He's doing this for Eva's sake, without a doubt, but also for mine. He's rewarding me by saving my daughter. This is a blessing I never dreamed of receiving! How can I not love my Master more? Our God's compassion is boundless!

Eva began to stir. Her eyes were fluttering and she started humping Him weakly again. When He arched His thumb to stroke her G-spot, her eyes flew open as she gripped the edges of the desk and began riding Him vigorously, at full speed.

"Welcome back, Eva." He spanked her again, causing her to gasp, but not to stop her gyrations. The Emperor rested His free hand on one of her red cheeks and began to tenderly rub it. "Easy, easy," He said softly. "Focus on my voice. Give yourself over to it. I know you're an eager little girl, but curb yourself." His hand gently guided her body to rest again.

Eva raised her head and stared out the window. In defeat, she began whimpering with need and frustration, desperately trying *not* to thrust herself back and forth, even as He continued to lightly tickle her G-spot.

"This is where you belong, Eva. Now you're starting to look like a proper young lady, one who knows she's happier with a master overseeing her... like a girl who understands she needs to be told what to do."

He began running His hand up and down her inner thigh, and asked her softly, "Eva, do you need me to tell you what to do?"

Eva's bottom lip started quivering, and her eyes welled up. She silently nodded as tears began to roll down her face.

"Because you keep making the wrong choices and don't know why?"

She sniffed, and kept nodding.

"And submitting to male ownership feels right, but you think you should be ashamed of that."

Nodding.

"But deep down, you're not ashamed - just frightened - and for some reason that feels very hard to admit. And that, in itself, is a source of shame."

Her breath caught just a bit, as fresh tears fell, and she looked over her shoulder at Him and nodded, surprised that He already knew.

"And you know in your lost little girl heart that you'd be happier letting your daddy make these choices for you."

She closed her eyes, bit her lip, and nodded.

"Then say it. Tell me what you are. Tell me you're a lost little girl who needs her daddy."

"I'm..." Eva cleared her throat as her voice faltered and she swallowed hard. "I'm... I'm a lost little girl... who needs her daddy."

"And you've been humping me like a slut because you love doing what your daddy says."

"Yes," she gasped, as her eyes welled up again.

"Then say it. Tell me you love it."

Something broke inside her.

"I do! I do love it! I've cum so many times thinking of You punishing me! I need my daddy to break me even when I fight it! Do it, Master! Fucking break meeee! I'll do anything for it, daddyyyyy!" She was practically shrieking.

Eva began hyperventilating and gasping out "anything!" over and over again.

His reaction was fast. All her clothing disappeared into floating tendrils of black smoke. He pulled His hands free of her and telekinetically flipped her over the desk so that she was on her back, with her head positioned over the edge nearest to Him, with her throat exposed and vulnerable. Her arms were pinned behind her back, and her legs were spread and splayed off the far side, forcing her to engage her abdominal muscles and crunch upwards. Her unsupported head was almost resting in His lap, and when she began rambling incoherently, He slapped her across the face again.

"So, the bitch can talk! In the future, you will answer your master when he asks you a question. Let's begin now. What did I whisper to you the night I decorated that pretty pussy of yours with my gemstone? Tell your mistress what made you cum prematurely, like a naughty little schoolgirl, all over my fingers. I think she'll enjoy hearing it."

"Here's some encouragement," He said, as He began rolling her hard nipples between His fingers.

Eva stopped trying to hold her head up, and let it fall back as she moaned, mouth agape.

With a husky voice and eyes squeezed shut, she said, "Daddy told me my nipples looked like yours."

"Yours, what?!" He demanded. Twisting her nipples harder.

"Mistresssssss," she shrieked. "They look just like yours, Mistress! They're long and pink and hard, and when daddy told me, I came all over His handddd, and He hasn't let me cum since!"

Lilith too groaned appreciatively as she felt her Master's fingers tweaking her nipples, through their still-active meta harmony link. Oh fuck, we do have the same nipples, Lilith marveled, admiring Eva's bare chest, red and blotchy from her exertions.

Master isn't kidding around tonight!

"Now that you've been reminded, yet again, that only good girls get to cum, you're going to return here tomorrow morning, ready to serve and obey your mother in this next chapter of life together. CORRECT?!" He shouted down at her.

"Yes, Master!" Eva yelped. "I will serve my Mistress!"

The Emperor stood up, reached over her outstretched body, and slapped her pussy with a loud crack, causing Eva's gemstone to flare up and spike in luminosity.

Both women squealed in surprise and Eva's hips began humping the air, mechanically.

"And when you do, you'll arrive on time, dressed like an obedient young lady, in a dress, instead of looking like an angsty brat with penis envy... CORRECT?!"

"YES DADDY!" She wailed. "I'll be a good girl!"

Again, He slapped her pussy and she screamed "UGH FUCK YESSS!!!," driving her hips into the air as hard as she could.

Lilith too cried out as she felt the sting spread across her overstimulated labia. It made her eyes cross.

"'Your perfection burns my fear away!'" Lilith blurted out madly.

"My purpose is submission to You.

So that in Your heart I always stay,

Guide my soul both straight and truuuuue!"

The Emperor flashed a wolfish grin at Lilith and delivered three more sharp slaps to Eva's pussy in quick succession, leaving His hand there afterwards. Her Piercing gem started glowing like a beacon from between His fingers. Eva's head shot up, and she bellowed out a deep, guttural moan as her eyes bulged. And then, she started spraying piss all over the desk, the floor, and her Father's hand as it cupped her seizing vagina.

Eva screamed.

"HOLY FUCK I'M DOING IT! I'M REALLY DOING IT!

Her Slangyr! Eva just made her Hunger discharge Slangyr! And she's collecting it! That's my baby!

While having this thought, Lilith slumped down to her knees, shaking, as her Master's tongue continued to slam her against her own pleasure ceiling.

Eva, still humping the air as hard as she could, continued screaming.

"OH GOD MORE! I'M SO CLOSE! PLEASE LET ME CUM DADDY!"

The Everspark peered down at Eva, into her sweaty face. He memorized the crazed look in her eyes, her running mascara, her wet open mouth, her flushed chest, her long hard nipples, and her clenching, squirting vagina.

Then He smiled and said, "No."

He snapped His finger and their harmony ceased.

Lilith could feel their psionic link wink out of existence. The frenzied hysteria in the room began to slowly drain away. Left behind was an afterglow that felt like static electricity, suffusing both exhausted women, having been thoroughly and properly edged by their Master.

He's going to drown me in Slangyr...

Eva, still draped over the desk, began weeping. In between great, heaving sobs, she managed to cry out, "Th-th-thank you, da-daddy!" Eva continued to sob as she stretched up her hands to Him, asking to be taken into His arms. He acquiesced, sat back onto the chair, and pulled the sobbing girl onto His lap.

Still naked, she clung to Him tightly, as He let her cry herself out.

He rocked her back and forth. "It's ok, little one. It's ok now." He said, consoling her. "You've been confused for a long time, but your daddy is here and he will set things right."

After she began to calm, Eva grasped her Father's large hand with both of hers, and raised it to her mouth, and began to gently suck His thumb, the one she had been riding only moments earlier.

He pulled her to His chest. "I think a certain fussy someone just needed a little Slangyr in her gem," He said with a satisfied look, as He tickled between her legs, causing her to giggle and writhe around on His lap.

"You feel good now, don't you baby girl?"

"Mmmhmmm," she murmured, savoring the taste of herself.

"This is exactly why lost little girls need to obey their daddies, because daddies know what's best for them, right?"

She nodded slowly, looking up at Him with doe eyes as she absent-mindedly continued to suckle.

Yep. Definitely my daughter.

"Even when they don't understand? Even when they feel cranky or horny?"

She timidly nodded again.

"Good girl." He cooed, causing her to softly moan around His thumb while little shivers coursed through her body.

He kissed her on the cheek. "Daddy will be making more decisions for you from now on, little one. That's what you, and your body, told me tonight. Also, since your mistress is the new Principia Prima, we'll be seeing a lot more of each other now. That's exciting, isn't it?"

Eva popped His thumb out of her mouth, nodded happily, kissed Him on the cheek, and went back to sucking.

Lilith and the Emperor caught each other's eye, both looking impressed.

"My, my, if you can be this submissive tomorrow, perhaps you'll see what happens when Slangyr mixes with fresh Vulvyr."

She started bouncing up and down on His lap, nodding as she excitedly hummed around His thumb.

"I know it feels good to have me inside you, little Eva, but right now, it's time for you to go. Your mother and I have important matters to discuss. It's straight to bed for you, no dawdling."

Who is this girl? Whenever I told her to do something, she'd argue every step of the way.

After a few final seconds savoring the taste of her own juices, Eva allowed Him to stand her up. She was shakey for a moment, but slowly steadied herself. The Emperor walked her to the door with His arm around her shoulders.

"Pia isn't the only one with a lot to think about tonight. The happy haze from your first taste of Slangyr will pass, but I expect my daughters to not forget the lessons they learn with me. Understood?"

She appeared a little more sober. "Yes, Sir. I'll never forget this."

"That's what I like to hear." He said, approvingly.

They stopped at the threshold and she looked up at Him.

"Daddy... my clothes...?"

"Oh, they won't be necessary." He said with a smile. "I enjoy the idea of you sneaking home naked. Just imagine, if anyone sees these little red cheeks, they might guess where you've been... Now get going," He said, pushing her butt out the door and closing it behind her.

He turned around and saw Lilith looking over her shoulder at Him, still on her knees in front of the desk, with an expression of wonder and weariness.

"Master, I have to ask. Did You actually plan to tap Eva's Slangyr tonight?"

He brushed His shoulder off, and winked at her. "Wouldn't be much of an Immortal Sex God Emperor if I hadn't."

She started laughing, tiredly shaking her head.

"You're... different, Sir."

"You approve, I take it?" He cocked His head.

"Oh, my Lord and Master," Lilith sighed, "I am incapable of expressing how much I approve," she said, slowly pulling herself to her feet and holding the desk for balance.

"But right now, Sir, I need a fucking drink."

He smirked and snapped a finger, causing a bottle of wine and an empty glass to levitate above the bar at the edge of the room and float over to Him. The cork removed itself from the bottle as He grasped it. He walked over to her, pouring her a glass. He helped Himself to the first sip, and passed it to her. Lilith smiled appreciatively as she accepted it with both hands and slouched against the desk, staring down into the dark red liquid.

The Emperor strolled over to the window, regarding the sea with His back to her.

After some silent reflection, Lilith took a healthy sip, turned to Him, and said softly, "Papa... thank you."

He clasped His hands behind Him nonchalantly, stretched His shoulders back, and twisted His neck to the left and right, causing a satisfying series of cracks.

No explanation was necessary. He knew exactly what she was thanking Him for.

Without returning her gaze, He said, "Anything for you, sweetling."

Lilith continued to sip her wine in silence, admiring her Father's broad shoulders and regal posture. Even from behind, His body language commanded respect. She knew it had been centuries since He'd actually fought on a battleground, but there was no mistaking the body of a warrior. Lilith knew her Master's body well. She'd seen Him naked countless times, had taken it upon herself to memorize every angle and contour. He was male perfection personified. Despite His impeccably tailored shirt blocking the view, she knew that underneath, the chiseled muscles of His back were coiled tight, ready to spring at a moment's notice. Just being in His presence was reassuring. Lilith never felt more safe than when she was with Him.

There's no such thing as "sneaking up" on Master.

She downed the rest of her wine and decided to press her luck.

"You know, papa, after all that, You could have let us orgasm. Eva, at least..."

He tilted His head back and let out a deep, belly laugh. She didn't need to see His face to know He was smiling.

I made Him happy!

"Perhaps," He allowed, still chuckling. "But her lack of fulfillment today will prime her for tomorrow. You'll be teaching Eva how to pleasure herself properly." Lilith's mouth opened to respond, but He lifted a finger into the air, causing her to refrain.

"And before you ask: No, I wasn't joking about that."

Lilith made a face and pretended to pout.

"And don't give me that look, either." He said knowingly, with His back still to her.

How does He always know?!

"Eva will require more personalized instruction than usual, but the results will be worth it. Your bloodline is too important to leave anything to chance." He said firmly.

Lilith genuflected. "Your divine will supersedes, my Emperor," she said respectfully.

Another comfortable silence stretched out between them.

"Have you forgotten?" He murmured.

"...Forgotten, Sir?" Lilith inquired, confused.

"Yes," He said. "I owe you a secret, from earlier."

"Oh!" She exclaimed. Lilith stood up and advanced a few paces toward Him, before sheepishly stopping herself. She grasped the stem of her wine glass nervously.

"You have my attention, Master. Always." She said humbly.

Still surveying the view from the window, He nodded to Himself and said, "You are the first to know."

"In sixteen days, I'm bringing down the Glimmer."

All the color immediately drained from Lilith's face, as her glass slipped from her fingers to shatter on the floor.

:::END:::

-----------------------

Author's Note:

Thanks so much for the positive feedback. It's much appreciated, and it inspires more writing.