All Comments on 'Lillian and Sharon Ch. 09-10'

by Qeda_Charlemaigne

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Moley78Moley78over 13 years ago
Good Story

I liked this chapter bit sad that sharon and lillian couldn't live their lives together but also liked how it ended where it started and a chance for a new series. Keep on writing

drvrkev2drvrkev2over 13 years ago
Great story

This was a great story, I am just sad it is over. I do wish that they had some more story time together. My only negative comment is that the ending waas too abrupt, it needed a couple more pages to give it a more complete feeling. I know I havent written anything yet so I dont know how hard it is to write a story. So my last comkment on this story is that I would like to thank the Author (you) for writing and finishong this story for your greatful readers (us) , we aru unworthy and you are our Goddess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sad

I am really upset that Miss Lillian died. Hope you have something really good up your sleeve for the next character.

Qeda_CharlemaigneQeda_Charlemaigneover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

Your words of praise are some of the best I could ever get.

I purposely left the story at that point to give the reader the impression that Sharon "will be okay."

One of my friends/readers on my Facebook page suggested I do a swords and sorcery story. The first of it almost finished and should be ready for submission by the end of September. I just need to finish a scene, give a little more filler, edit it and send it off!

This one has an actual plot (feel free to gasp in astonishment at any time).

Thank you again for your kind words and reading my silly little storyline.

QC

P.S. If you have a Facebook page, just do a search for tandchar < you know what > yahoo.com. I'll be MORE than happy to accept you as a friend!

curioussandy88curioussandy88over 13 years ago

The Lillian and Sharon series is just the best!!!

I'm kind of sad that Lillian had to die though!

.......

splendid work!

BurningBrain717BurningBrain717over 13 years ago

That's one of the best stories I've read, and I mean not only on Literotica.

Thank you for your work!

But why! Why have killed Lillian!? You made me cry! I hate when authors kill their main characters! There is enough bad things in the world, please allow aqt least the imaginary characters some happines! Is old good "Happily ever after" out of fashion today?

Oh, never mind. It is still a marvellous story. Thank you, thank you very mach.

Qeda_CharlemaigneQeda_Charlemaigneover 13 years agoAuthor
I cried, too

When I had decided to kill off Ms Lillian, I did so after serious thought. I wanted the reader to realize that life is precious and fleeting, but true love will last. Always.

Even now, a few months after writing the last chapter, I get misty-eyed when I think about Daria's win and dedicating it to Lillian, but the scene at Lillian's grave makes THE AUTHOR break down in tears... I wrote it! Does that tell you how much I love my own characters? ;-)

For a change of pace, check out my swords and sorcery story line. It's girl/girl and the basis is the same: true love.

It's definitely a departure from "Lillian and Sharon," (more blood and guts), but I'm trying different things.

Thank you ALL for reading and commenting. It really does my heart good to see so many people enjoying my stories.

Stay horny!

glitchedoutglitchedoutover 12 years ago
Holy damn.

I mean, holy damn. The first part of this story read more like a "wham-bam" story, not the start of a fantastic novella that has the perfect mix of emotion and sex. Very, very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I didn't want it to end and teared-up when it did.

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Man

I didn't want it to end , why you killed Lillian ! Anyway it was awesome and I cried at the end . You are still a genius at this.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
terrific writing style

Q_C, I stumbled upon the Lilian and Sharon series and have greatly enjoyed reading them. Now I will have to try your other posted work.

The death of the character Lillian was very sad to realize but I can see your point, hell I have lived your point, that people come and go but life continues. I have several series I have been working on and off on because I cannot see any singular ending for them.

At this point I will probably just post them with a serious warning that I have no planned ending for them. That will help with some of the whiners who constantly commentate upon authors not finishing a story or unable to end a series to the trolls demands that they never be required to think about what they are reading! I know, I'm a bastard for making such unreasonable demands on their limited intellects.

In my opinion, creating a satisfactory ending to a story is one of the most difficult parts of writing. Many over-paid, award-winning celebrity authors fail at their endings. Just shoveling out anything to get the book to the printers. And then charge ridiculous sums for their dreck.

Q_C, your imagineering brought an excellent ending to the L & S series. I look forward to future stories posted by you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it!

Loved the entire series! There's a few short stories on this site that I've enjoyed and this was definitely one of them! Couldn't stop reading even if it would save my life. I loved the character build up and the storyline of Lillian kind of helping build Sharon into the loving character that she has become. My heart just sank when I read the paragraph about Lillian's death, definitely a flip the desk moment. And I enjoyed how it ends how it started, and I love how it is left up to our imaginations to see if anything different happens or if it coincidently ends up the same. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story! Loved it!

rml65rml65over 8 years ago
Great series!

Loved the story! Hope you write more on lesbian theme!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic story

I started reading this story and didn't stop until I finished it . Very well written and developed. The storyline was great. The more I read the more I hated to see it end. However, when I read when Lillian was killed, I was totally shocked. My heart just broke. I just hate unhappy endings! I'm glad to see the way you finished the story up with chapter 10. I'll definitely read more by you (with happy endings I hope).

SB

krystinefaythkrystinefaythabout 5 years ago
sad yet good ending

I love the series. so well written, you bring the characters to life so well. not ashamed to admit, cried reading Lillian died.. very sad that story went that way. am happy Sharon did so well even with her soulmates death. thank you for the story

retnavysec69retnavysec69about 5 years ago
Wow!

Loved this series. I still think of the ending today, days after I read the story. Wish I could find the author on another site to read more of her work that is not on here.

Bridget69Bridget69over 4 years ago
Sad but satisfying

I will miss following the lives of not only the main couple, but the supporting characters as well. My heart sank when I arrived at the paragraph of Miss Lillian's tragic accident. The ending/(beginning?)sets up Sharon as now being the one taking an innocent, inexperienced young girl and turning her into a woman who is both confident in her sexuality and ambitious in her life choices, just as Lillian had done for her, so for that, I forgive the sad part of the story.

Donos253Donos253about 4 years ago

A wonderful story it kept me hooked from start to finish..would like to read a follow up but I suppose it’s out of the question..

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Guess you were finished with the story since you killed Lillian off. I wonder how Sharon made up with her parents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous