Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 08

Story Info
Take care of Brooke and her friends then fun in the street.
13.3k words
4.84
17.1k
13

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surveying the pair of naked women in front of me I'm glad my lust has receded down to manageable levels. Busty golden haired Brooke is murmuring and twitching slightly, still laying face up on the desk. Pale Crystal is slumped across her lower body with little tremors running through her. I hear an odd muffled noise from her and briefly get worried something is wrong.

That concern is wiped away when she lifts her head giggling and gazing at Brooke's bare chest before looking up to me. "Well that was a hell of a thing. Super hot too!" She looks back down at Brooke's breasts. They're doing that thing where they spread and flatten out somewhat like all breasts do, especially big ones, when laying down like she is.

As Brooke recovers I help her sit up. She has such a beautiful and sexy body I take the opportunity to grope and fondle her some more too. "I guess we should straighten out the office." I say ruefully. Between the sex and shoving things out of the way it's a real mess in here. I wouldn't want to be a jerk and leave it for somebody else to clean up.

"I doubt we'll be able to get it back the way it was." Crystal says. "I have no fucking idea where everything was. I was concentrating on other things." She pointedly looks at my bare cock and then Brooke's naked body.

"Right. Me too." I look at tanned busty Brooke before checking out Crystal with her very pale skin, light blue eyes, and asymmetric cut black hair. She stands up showing off her petite naked body. Her little pussy as still flushed open showing her pink inner lips. They're about as small as she is. Her C cup breasts aren't huge but they seem a lot larger in proportion to her narrow frame and slim body. They're capped with vibrant pink nipples and areola, both a bit larger than average and still obviously firm with arousal.

"Maybe this can help." I mutter with the stopwatch magically back in hand. Hitting the right button everything else stops. "Brooke, you'll recover from sex quickly. You'll help us clean up the room and get it back to as close as possible to the condition it was in when we got here." I look at the state of her messy hair and smudged makeup, "You'll also fix your hair and makeup," her clothes seem possibly rumpled too, "and clothes and general appearance." Guessing Crystal and I could use help too I add one more bit, "You'll help others with that too. You'll do all that quickly and efficiently and it will seem normal."

After restarting time Brooke sucks in a few deep breaths to steady herself before swinging her legs off the desk and shakily standing up. "Ok, let's clean this place up." She takes a step but her legs are still so wobbly she almost tips over. All the pleasure and the multiple orgasms in a row have really worn her out.

"Umm, can you get the big stuff and I guess I'll straighten things out here." She stays at the desk, moving things with her right arm while steadying herself with her left. It seems to highlight the stopwatch's limit of not being able to change things physically that Lillith mentioned. That's good to know.

Since I'm basically fully recovered I start moving and picking stuff up. Surprisingly Crystal seems mostly recovered as well. Probably part of whatever Lillith did to her when she fixed Crystal's breasts and made her body "more fun." I'm guessing that means faster recovery and always ready for sex like me.

At Brooke's direction and her increasing help as her body recovers it only takes a few minutes to get the office looking like it was when we came in.

As we put stuff back in place I have a few questions for Brooke. She was so much fun and seems like a decent person I want to leave her with a parting gift. Sexual in nature of course. "Brooke, what are your top three fetishes or kinks?"

"Hmm. My biggest is probably fooling around in public, or at least semi-public, places. Movie theaters, locker rooms, closets, parks, clubs, cafes, and places like that. Or offices like this." She gestures at the small room we're in. That's great and should be easy to help her with.

"Next is probably stockings and garters, nylons, pantyhose, tights, and things like that." She looks at Crystal's legs, "Fishnets too, although I like the finer mesh ones better. I don't know exactly why but I love the look and feel of them. I kind of like feet too but more showing them off in stockings. Some people love that." I nod at another fun one that pairs well with her public kink.

"The third one would be, hmm." She stops and thinks while her hands automatically keep moving. "I saw something in porn recently called CBT. Cock and ball torture. It really turned me on." Eeep! That took an unexpected turn. That is something I am not into at all.

She luckily doesn't see my surprised expression as she continues,

"Although it might be more than just cocks and balls. I watched a few more that had nipple clamps and I really liked watching that too. Same with the one where she slapped another woman's pussy."

"Sounds like you're into sadomasochism." Crystal offers helpfully. "It's part of the S and M of BDSM." I'm not surprised Crystal knows that. "You should look into it."

"Huh, I never thought I was into anything like that." Brooke says. "At least not until I saw those porn videos. I watched them a few times."

"Ooookay." I'm kind of surprised by the last one but I maybe shouldn't be since anybody could have any kink and people are very good about hiding it for various reasons. I think about how to give Brooke her parting gift as I hit the button on the stopwatch to stop time.

I start with the easier stuff, "Brooke, you'll wear stockings and garters or pantyhose or tights or something similar that matches your kink as often as possible. And without panties whenever possible. Wear whatever is necessary for health and safety though." That should take care of that but I add on a little more I would want to see. "You'll frequently tease and show people what you're wearing, and not wearing. Umm, bras and the like are are optional too. Wear whatever matches your outfit and is sexy."

"You'll fool around and have whatever sexual fun you want in public and semi-public places as long as you won't get into trouble. Make sure to be safe about it." That will hopefully let her have lots of fun without bad things happening.

The last one isn't my thing but she'd love it and I know some people would love to be on the receiving end of things from somebody like Brooke. "You'll find people that want you to do sadomasachism things to them like CBT and nipple clamps and pussy slapping and more. Or any other kink you have you want to try. Have fun exploring. Maybe start with going to fetish nights at dance clubs. Look up fetish classes at a really nice sex toy shop. I think there's a good one down on South Broadway. Use those as starting points and go from there."

I realize that might be throwing her in the deep end so I try to keep her safe. "For all of those things make sure to stay safe. You'll never get in trouble or have negative consequences for those things." I don't know if it'll work but it makes me feel better for trying.

Restarting time everything was mostly back in place by this point. Brooke takes over and makes some minute adjustments to get it looking just like it was before we came in here. The stopwatch is going to make clean up and covering up easy to do.

"I guess we should get dressed too." I say ruefully, looking at the naked beauties with me. With chuckles and giggles we get dressed. I get back in my new shorts, underwear, and shirt while Crystal gets her shorts, panties, bra, and tank top on.

My pale new girlfriend holds up her torn fishnet stockings, "I don't think these are salvageable. Oh well, they were fun to rip open." She sits on the chair to pull her combat boots back on.

Brooke has her skirt, bra, and tank top on but her panties in her hand. She looks at the damaged stockings sadly, "Aww, but they looked sexy on you." She looks down at her bare legs. "Wish I had some fun tights or stockings to put on. I should go shopping tomorrow."

"What size of them do you wear?" I ask. Brooke gives me a few options depending on type and style. "Great!" I say as I stop time again. I remember walking past a women's clothing store that should have some things like that.

A quick walk and forcing myself to stay on my mission I find the place. I'm sorely tempted to play but I want to get back to Brooke and Crystal. I know I have all the time I would need but I'm trying to focus a little here. I go to the section with stockings and pantyhose and after a quick search I find the perfect option.

I put some cash in the store's register and quickly return. Before I restart time I tell Brooke to not be suspicious and to accept the gift I'm about to give her. "Here, try these on. I think you'll like them." I hold out the package.

"Ooh! These are perfect!" Brooke squeals happily while taking them from me. Crystal is surprised at first but quickly realizes I must have used the stopwatch to go get something. Brooke opens the gift and tosses the empty package on the desk before sitting down to happily put them on.

Crystal and I both watch as Brooke takes her skirt off again to put on the new stockings. Crystal glances at the package and snorts with laughter, "You got her suspender pantyhose? What all did you tell her?"

Stopping time again, I'm planning to tell Brooke to not hear anything we say until I grab her breast, but I have a better idea. Placing my hand on Crystal's pale slim shoulder I tell her, "Crystal, you'll hear what I tell people when time is stopped even if it's not directed at you. You won't have to follow directions for other people but you'll understand them." Not that I don't have plenty to spare but this should save time and effort and saying things multiple times. Assuming it works.

Restarting time again Crystal's eyes widen as she realizes what I said to Brooke earlier. "Holy fuck that's weird! It's like I suddenly know things I really didn't know before! I know everything you said to her while we were in here." She stares at Brooke pulling the stockings up sexily. "But I don't know what you said to her in the ice cream shop. So you can still surprise me but it'll take a little more planning." That is very good to know.

Brooke pulls the black suspender pantyhose up all the way and fidgets with them slightly to make sure they're properly in place. "Wow!" Crystal says. "Very nice choice!"

I'm happy with it too. I didn't know what they were called but suspender pantyhose are basically modern garter and stockings in one piece pantyhose form. They have a waist to hold them up with strips below to hold up the stocking part up. I've seen pictures of them with varying styles and designs but this one is obviously modeled after traditional garter and stockings.

The waist on these is connected to the stocking part with inch wide strips in front and back centered over the thigh and leaves her butt and crotch completely uncovered for a good six inch gap. Plenty to see everything. The bottoms look like traditional stockings with a thin darker stripe up the back.

She pulls her skirt back on and gives a twirl that flares her pleated skirt enough to show her bare upper thighs above the black stockings. "Ooh. These are great! Thank you!" She seems very happy about the choice and I have to agree she looks great.

Since we're wrapping up here I stop time one more time to give Brooke my now usual ending speech. Telling her to exchange contact info and be comfortable talking to me about anything. To think anything sexual we did was great and she'll be happy to do anything with me in the future, adding she'll feel the same way about all that with Crystal. Also that she loves giving and receiving pleasure with breasts. Finally to stay safe, adding in that includes getting an STI, and not stay with abusers and contact me if she is in serious trouble. Again mostly selfish but also trying to help her stay safe.

"That's what you've been telling people?" Crystal asks as I swap info with Brooke. I nod as I see Brooke's picture and info autofill again. I want to show the headshot and full bare chest shot to Crystal but she can't see anything on the screen. Lillith said something about taking over other screens. Maybe I could do it that way? Maybe on her phone? I'll have to figure out how that works.

I pick up the trash and Brooke adds her panties to the empty plastic, "I don't want to lose those but I don't want to have to carry them around. I have plenty more and I don't think I'm going to wear panties very often anyways. I could just wear something like this instead." She waves her stocking clad leg. That's an interesting rationalization.

Satisfied with her clothes Brooke pulls out her phone to use the selfie camera as a mirror. Using her fingers and a tissue she somehow gets her makeup mostly back to normal while also fixing her hair so it only looks slightly mussed, not the sex hair she had a minute ago. The rapid transformation is remarkable and I'm guessing it has something to do with what I told her with time stopped.

Once she's done with herself she looks at me, "May I?" She asks approaching me. I nod and she runs her hands through my hair before making little adjustments to my clothes. Judging by Crystal's face I look the same as before, probably better.

Brooke turns on Crystal and asks if she can fix her outfit too. The slim pale woman looks hesitant but she seems very curious too. After a moment she nods assent and Brooke works on her too. Crystal seems a little on edge and jumps several times as Brooke adjusts her clothes before getting to her black hair. She quickly styles it back in her punky/gothy asymmetric style but looking somehow better. Crystal's makeup didn't really need fixed so she's all done in hardly any time. Crystal and I check each other out and both give thumbs up.

As Brooke opens the door Crystal grabs the panties and shoves them in my pocket, "I can't just let them go to waste." She whispers to me as we follow Brooke down the short hall and back into the ice cream shop. I toss the wrapper and we head to the exit while our playmate rejoins her friends who are still chatting.

I overhear one of them as she looks at Brooke's slightly mussed hair and clothes, "Wow, that's what you left us to do? Bang some random dude in the back room of the ice cream parlor?" She picks up her phone, "I'm gonna tell everybody what a skank you are." It seems like me telling her not to worry about her friend's absence doesn't extend to not being a judgemental jerk.

I stop time immediately and go over to the trio of Brooke's friends. All three are also beautiful college aged women wearing different styles of short looser skirts with tank top style shirts. The one who said that has her phone out and the other two seem to be nodding approval at her. Brooke wasn't wrong about them likely gossiping.

I lean down and address Brooke's sexy friends, "You three will talk to us and answer anything I ask honestly and completely. Anything Crystal asks too. Stop using your phone until we're done with our conversation."

I rejoin Crystal and restart time as she starts muttering to me, "Ugh, bitches! Can we do something to fuck with them?"

"Already started to." I take the few steps to them. Crystal follows with an excited skip. Seems like she didn't hear me, otherwise she'd know already. I guess I talked quietly enough?

"All right!" She grabs my arm and looks expectantly at Brooke and her friends.

"Ok, what's the deal with the gossiping and saying you'll post that about Brooke?" I ask.

Brooke answers quickly, "We were the standard popular girls clique in middle school and high school. Gossip was a big part of life." The other three nod and agree. "Now we're a few years into college and I don't like all the gossip and clique-ish stuff anymore but they still do. It's really put a strain on things and our friendships. I don't like it. I don't want to lose my old friends. That's why I keep hanging out like this. I'd rather we do something else sometimes but they never want to." She seems so earnest and she obviously cares about them and their long relationships.

"Yeah, Brooke's right. We've drifted apart some, and not just because of different classes and stuff." The woman with the phone says. "She's not really one of us anymore and we've tried to make that clear by blowing her off and never doing what she wants. She should know what that means."

"Wow, bitchy much?" Crystal mutters under her breath.

The woman with the phone continues, "As for posting abour Brooke? Well, I thought something like that might finally make her realize what we think about her and that we really don't want a drag like her around anymore." The other two nod clearly agreeing with, or at least going along with, the self proclaimed head of the clique.

Brooke looks like she was slapped, which she sort of metaphorically was. "But, I thought we were friends? How? Why would you do something like that?"

When the other woman doesn't answer right away I ask her the same question and get another fairly mean response from her, "Yeah, we were friends. Were. Past tense. And how could I post about you banging some random guy? Honestly? Pretty easily. It's kind of a perfect opportunity for the why. Maybe you'll make friends with those nerds from your classes? Although after this gets out you might have other people interested in you as an easy lay. Or those nerds will want a piece of you."

"Such a fucking bitch!" Crystal says as Brooke looks emotionally crushed. "Can you do something to them? Something big? Please?"

"Yes I can!" I say with the stopwatch already in hand. A quick press of the right button and time stops. Crystal looks furious, Brooke looks defeated, and the other woman looks like she's not bothered by what she just said or Brooke's reaction. After the fun we had, and how Brooke seems like a decent person, I want to help her out. I also want to do something to Brooke's "friends" who really aren't friends anymore at all.

"Brooke's friends," I walk around and touch all three of them on the shoulder, "first off no more bullying at all and no more gossiping online. If you gossip, it has to be in person and you have to be doing something sensual or sexual with who you're gossiping to." I could make them not gossip at all but some gossip is part of most people's social life and this should make it a lot more interesting for these three. "Brooke, you know about this but don't have to follow it."

Now to address how they treated Brooke. I caress the tops of their cleavage and have a great idea to turn the tables, "You three," I say loud enough to make sure Brooke hears too, "are now Brooke's fuckbuddies. She's the leader and you'll do whatever sexual thing she wants you to do. Whenever she wants you to do it."

I squeeze two pairs of breasts, both sexy handfuls, "Brooke, you won't have them do anything that's a major turnoff for them but everything else is fair game including embarrassing them. Actually, embarrassing them is a fun sexy perk when possible. Be nice and have fun with their kinks sometimes too." With my hands on them I add, "You'll also love and get extra pleasure from anything sexual done with breasts."

I slide my hands under each bra to feel their soft skin and sexy nipples. While their breasts are roughly the same size one feels a little softer and the other has noticeably larger nipples. "You three have them same standard dress code as Brooke." I pull my hands out of their tops and step over behind the third woman and feel both of her slightly smaller breasts and average sized nipples while I explain the dress code and add to it "Brooke is in charge of your outfits though and she can change or set a new standard dress code for each of you. You'll wear whatever she tells you to wear. Or not wear. Brooke, make sure it's nothing they'll get into trouble with but besides that, have fun and dress them as sexy as you want."