Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Figuring that should be good I play with the lovely pair of breasts some more as I finish up my directions, "Everybody will accept these things as normal. Keep each other safe and dressed as necessary for health and safety. None of you will get into any trouble for anything you do as Brooke's fuckbuddies or for whatever outfits she has you wear."

I finish with the same usual ending talk I gave Brooke before reluctantly stopping my playing to rejoin Crystal. Restarting time Crystal's expression goes from anger to a wide Cheshire grin as she understands what I just did to Brooke's former friends turned fuckbuddies.

"Holy fuck they're going to have so much fun! Well, Brooke more than them." Crystal says as the trio swap info with me. "You really did a number on them!" I glance at her, slightly nervous since what I did will significantly alter their lives. "Hey, don't look at me like that. They deserved it. Honestly you were a lot nicer about it than I might have been. I probably would've done something a little meaner or more extreme."

Once we've swapped info and I have some nice but tame headshots added automatically Brooke talks to them. Her face has gone through a range of emotions from hurt to angry to sad to a little excited. That's not a surprise since she just found out how mean they were to her and now she has significant power over them.

"Ok Amanda, Becky, and Sarah. Do any of you need to keep your panties on?" She asks with some uncertainty. She's not used to this yet.

The brunette with the firmer, larger breasts answers, "I'm, umm, on my period so..."

"Ok Amanda, leave them on. Becky and Sarah, take off your panties." She points at the blonde former ringleader with the softer of the larger breasts and the other blonde with the smaller breasts.

"What, like in the bathroom or something?" The former clique leader asks incredulously.

Brooke hesitates and Crystal nudges her, "You know, doing stuff in public is fun and kinky right? You could embarrass her and have her take them off right here."

Brooke perks up at that idea while Becky looks mortified. "No! You can't! What will people say! They'll think I'm someone like you!"

"I'll give you an option Becky." Brooke says with a sudden sharp glint in her eye. "Do you want your panties off here or in the bathroom?"

Becky, realizing her mistake, looks relieved at those options, "Bathroom. I'll go right now." She stands up quickly but Brooke stops her.

"Crystal?" Brooke asks my surprised girlfriend. "I know Becky's bi, we all are, could you take her panties off for me in the bathroom? And maybe stay in there until one of you orgasms?" She looks back and forth between us, "If that's ok. It was just so fun to play with you both and I thought this would be fun too."

Crystal looks at me but I hold my hands up, "Hey, don't look at me. If you want to strip the panties off the hot babe I'm not going to stop you. Probably encourage it honestly. Go for it if you want to."

Crystal grabs my head and pulls me down for a brief but passionate kiss that turns a few heads. "Thanks! This is going to be fun!" She grabs Becky's hand and pulls her towards the back with people staring at them. Crystal is practically radiating manic glee while Becky is obviously embarrassed.

"Sarah?" Brooke looks at the smaller chested blonde who jumps slightly. "Similar question. Do you want to take..."

"Here." Melanie interrupts her and quickly reaches under her skirt and takes her panties off, shoving the lacy bit of fabric in her purse. Her quick reaction means almost nobody noticed, especially since people are still looking back to where the other pair went.

"Wow! That was fast!" Brooke says. "I wanted your bra off too though so..." she grins and looks down at Sarah's smallish chest. After a moments hesitation she quickly unhooks her bra and pulls it out from under her spaghetti strap tank top.

More people noticed that and she can't quite get all of the matching lacy white bra in her small purse. More noticeable are her obviously braless breasts and prominent nipples showing through her top. Brooke and several other people are clearly enjoying what they see.

Amanda isn't given a chance to go somewhere else to remove her bra. She looks around furtively and tries to hide the fact that she's taking off her bra. All that does is prolong things and ironically draws more attention to herself. She's blushing red by the time she's done with her full breasts outlined with her tight fashionable tank top.

Brooke sits down and motions for me to take Becky's place between the other women which I happily do. While Crystal is having fun back there I can have fun out here. "Sarah, can you tell Ben here a bit of gossip about Amanda."

I wonder what she's doing when Sarah leans against me, pressing her breasts against my arm and rubbing her hand across lap brushing my cock. Right, I just told them to be sensual or sexual when gossiping. "Amanda has a half dozen sex toys. A few vibrators, a dildo about your size," she gives my cock a squeeze, "and she even has a buttplug!" She says it like it's some salacious secret even though it's not really a big deal to me.

Brooke smiles and presses her legs together like she wants to touch herself. "Amanda, can you tell Ben something about Sarah?"

The bustier woman leans against me, squishing her breasts firmly against my arm while reaching back to grab my butt. "Sarah had an all girl threesome at a party a few months ago!" She rubs her breasts against me, "She disappeared for a bit so I went looking for her. She was with her ex's new girlfriend and some other girl from her sorority."

Now that is more scandalous than owning a few sex toys. Even Brooke looks surprised at that gossip. "Wow!" She says looking at Sarah. "I'd like to see something like that!"

"What are you doing tonight and tomorrow?" I ask as both women sit back up and stop touching me.

"Umm, nothing planned for tonight and just studying tomorrow." Brooke says.

"Well, you could easily have an all girl foursome tonight." I look meaningfully to my left and right.

"Oh. Oh! OH! I could!" Brooke says with growing excitement.

There's suddenly an obvious sexual moan drifting through the parlor from the back. Seems like Crystal at least is having fun. The pair next to me look scandalized but Brooke smiles broadly.

I'm tempted to check on them in the bathroom but I'm sure the door is locked. I'm also tempted to stop time and play with the women here but Brooke asks them to tell me more gossip. I'm treated to several minutes of the pair taking turns rubbing their bodies against me with them pushing my hands to touch them some too. Both of their legs and butts under their skirts. I brush Sarah's very wet pussy with my knuckles and minorly grope and fondle each of their lovely breasts.

While this is raising my arousal some it's a slow burn for some reason. I want to play some but I don't need to just yet. Maybe I'm getting used to it? Maybe just playing without time stopped doesn't crank things up as much? Whatever the reason, I smile when I hear a muffled sounding long moan of pleasure. I'm pretty sure is Crystal having an orgasm.

Sure enough about a minute later Crystal and Becky, both looking a little disheveled, rejoin us walking through the crowded ice cream shop full of staring people. Crystal is walking with a happy spring in her step and a pair of blue lace panties hanging from her hand. Becky looks mortified.

"Here you go!" Crystal says cheerfully depositing the panties in Brooke's hand. "Wow, looks like you had a little fun too." She says looking at the pair pressed against me. They also blush and look a little guilty.

"Brooke? Should we leave you so you can start your fun evening?" I ask glancing at the three women.

"Yes! That sounds like a great idea!" She says happily so I stand up and join Crystal, who sighs contentedly and leans against me as we turn to leave. "I'll make sure to send you some pictures." Becky starts to complain but Brooke cuts her off, "Or maybe I'll send them now. Becky, I've always wanted to do something like this."

Brooke pulls out her phone, turns on the camera, and holds it below the table. Crystal snickers as we leave to Brooke telling Becky to open her legs wide enough to get a good shot of her pussy. Outside in the warm night air Crystal gives them a big thumbs up as Becky spreads her legs and holds her skirt up. I can't believe they're getting away with it but nobody's stopping them.

"Do you realize what you just did?" Crystal asks as we watch Brooke take surreptitious naughty pictures. It's night-time out with plenty of streetlights on but the window into the well lit shop makes it easy to see them.

"I mean, yes?" I hesitate because she's clearly put something together.

"So you made those three her fuckbuddies and they'll do pretty much whatever sexual thing she wants, right?" We watch as she gets a picture of a hastily flashed nipple. "And in the back you told her to have fun and enjoy her kinks, right? Including telling her to go to things like fetish night at a club where she can find people to do fun kinky stuff with."

I nod, halfway to the connection she made almost immediately. "Kinky stuff like stockings and feet and public stuff and sadomasochism stuff like CBT or nipple clamps and stuff. And you basically gifted her a Harem to have fun with and almost certainly bring to those clubs."

"Oh! Right!" I say realizing Crystal's point as we watch Brooke get pics of the other two women's breasts

"Yeah, she's gonna show up with those three in tow to either play with or to help her play with whoever she finds. Some lucky kinkster is probably going to have all four of them doing stuff. Or kinksters. You never said to find just one person to play with. Brooke and her friends are going to rock some fetish crowd and it's gonna be amazing!"

"Yeah, that does sound like it'd be fun." I say as Crystal grabs my hand. We start walking away since Brooke and her fuckbuddies started standing up.

Our good mood is somewhat dampened almost immediately by some mid 20s guy sitting on a nearby bench. Under a street light it's clear he's in obvious pain in his shoulder. Crystal and I glance at each other before steering over to him. Neither one wants to kill the fun mood but we both are the kind of person to help others in need.

We approach him slowly, "Hey, you ok?" Crystal asks gently.

"Fuck off bitch!" He snarls back.

"Fuck you!" Crystal immediately responds and turns on her heel to leave as I stop time.

I step closer to the guy. Mid 20s fairly muscular white guy with what looks like expensive clothes and an oversized watch. He has a hateful snear on his face along with the pain. His shoulder looks kind of odd the way my friend's did last year when he dislocated it so I'm guessing that's what happened to him. My snap judgement is this guy is an entitled rich asshole. I'm sorely tempted to do something drastic to him but I want to find out for sure first.

I put my hand on his good shoulder, "You're going to have a conversation with me and Crystal. You're going to stay here and answer us completely and honestly."

I restart time and Crystal stumbles slightly before turning back to the guy, "Oh, great idea!" She gives me a quick kiss and the guy makes a disgusted sound to it.

"Hey! Guy!" Crystal says knowing it will probably annoy him. "How'd you get hurt?"

"Some bimbo bitch made me fall over this bench." He responds automatically with some confusion. "Why the hell would I tell you that? Fuck off, bitch." He turns to me, "You better control your woman before I do it for you."

That tells me everything I need to know about him but I'm curious about something, "How exactly did a woman make you fall over the bench?"

"Some bimbo was walking by with her tits basically falling out and her skirt flashing her ass. I pretended to walk into her so I could cop a feel of both with deniability. I was expecting her to jump away but soon as I grabbed her she stumbled into me. I went over the bench and landed on my shoulder. She didn't even look back to see if I was OK. Stupid bitch."

He looks up in panic, "Why the fuck did I say that?" He basically just admitted to wrongdoing but also that he got wrecked by a young woman, which probably hurts his machismo more than the physical injury. Crystal laughing at him right now is adding insult to injury.

"Ok, last question. Is this what the young woman looked like?" I give a description of Jessica from in front of the parking garage. The one that made Crystal walk into a parked car.

"Yeah! That's the bimbo." It looks like me telling everybody to stay safe is actually working, which is great. "If my shoulder wasn't hurt I'd find her and say hi. You know what I mean." He adds ominously. "Hmm, maybe I'll just follow those sluts to their cars instead. I could probably catch one of them alone for some fun." He jerks his chin in the direction of Brooke and company leaving the ice cream shop. "It's night and should be doable if I'm careful. Nothing I haven't done before."

"That's it!" I stop time and stare angrily at him. He's like my roommate but worse. He's also threatening violence on people and he's admitting to having done that before.

I give him a few commands. "You won't ever use a slur for women again. You know what, you won't ever use a slur or derogatory term for anybody ever again. You won't ever intentionally harm anyone ever again. You won't do anything sexual with anybody unless you have their full consent. You can't orgasm unless you bring somebody else to orgasm first."

I pause and take a few deep breaths and think a moment. That should take care of things but I don't want him to just magically be better. I want him to figure stuff out for himself. "You won't know why all those things happen but you understand it's just the way things are for you. You won't try to find loopholes to get around things. You're going to have to learn and change on your own, especially if you ever want to have another orgasm."

I think I'm done so I restart time. Crystal sways slightly as she understands what I said to the guy. "Fuck yeah! Way to go Ben! That's probably better and nicer than what I would do."

"Anything you want me to add?" I ask as the guy looks at us with some confusion as he tries to say a few things and just sputters instead.

"Umm, nope. I think you covered it. Let's leave the loser alone. He's not worth any more of our time." She says that last part to the guy. It's all another blow to his ego, which is great. She grabs my arm and starts walking away from the now extremely angry looking guy who's trying to say something that just won't come out. I'm sure he's trying to call Crystal something derogatory but he can't. Once we're a few steps away she looks back and shakes her head, "Yeah, you were definitely nicer than would have been. What do you think will happen to him?"

"That was nicer? Remind me not to get on your bad side." Crystal snorts and giggles a bit, "And him? In the short term about the only way he'll probably have sex is if he pays someone. Then he'll have to treat them well. Sex workers should be treated well anyways but he'll actually have to."

"Long term?" I sigh thinking about it as we head down the sidewalk. "Hopefully he'll learn and grow into a decent human being. Maybe he'll find someone he treats really well and they settle down. That or maybe he'll turn into a gigolo. Objectively he's good looking and physically fit. If he wants to have orgasms he's going to have to get really good at giving them so, maybe gigolo? Or he could stay a miserable shitty person but at least he won't be able to hurt anyone."

Something bothers me about this and Crystal seems to sense that. We pass a couple stores in silence before I stop and look at my new partner, "Crystal, am I a hypocrit? I mean, is what I'm doing any different than that guy back there?"

Crystal grabs both of my arms and gives me a piercing gaze with her light blue eyes, "You're nothing like that asshole. He doesn't care about the women he's with. Hell, he probably doesn't really care about anybody except himself. You do care about other people and you try to do what's right."

"But how is my playing with women different than..." I start but Crystal cuts me off.

"It's very different!" She says emphatically. "You make sure not to hurt people and while you pleasure yourself you really try to pleasure whoever you're playing with. That makes all the difference in the world."

She pauses before continuing, "Yes, there's issues of consent but that is a very new thing. We've worked together for a while now and I know you. I wouldn't have tried to date you if you didn't seem trustworthy and respectful. I'm very good at detecting bullshit and you don't ping my asshole radar at all."

"Thanks." I relax a little, "I'm guess I'm still a little freaked out by everything. And I never want to become somebody like that guy."

Crystal keeps staring at me, "I don't think you will. You said Lillith chose you? Or the stopwatch chose you?" I nod for both. "There you go!"

"What?" I don't make the connection.

"Lillith, a legit for reals succubus," Crystal says slowly, "chose you to have her fancy magical item so you could play with it and other people. Then she did something to you that makes you amazing at sex, be ready for sex whenever and wherever, and cranked up your libido." When she puts it like that I start to understand her reasoning.

"I think she did all that knowing you're the kind of person who would focus on sex and pleasure. Everything you've done and everything you've told me you've done seems to have that at its core. That's why she picked you. You're a lover not a fighter, which is awesome. You could easily do so many terrible things right now but you're not. Even the extreme stuff like with Brooke's friends or that guy? Both situations are almost guaranteed to lead to lots of pleasure and sex. Yes, embarrassment too but that can be hot and sexy. You're even telling them to stay safe and Jessica did just that."

"I... thank you." I lean down to give her a kiss.

"You're welcome." She says before kissing me again. "Besides, you're not entirely on human morality anymore. Does Lillith like what you're doing?" I nod. "When you explained things you mentioned something about your roommate? Did she like that?"

"Well, she didn't mention that exactly but she did say she likes everything I've done so far." I say slowly, feeling better.

"There you go!" Crystal says as if that proves things. "Oh come on, stop overthinking things. You have magical sex powers gifted from a freaking magical succubus! Just keep doing what you're doing and make sure to give lots of pleasure while you have lots of fun!"

I laugh a little at how worked up she's getting by this but I can't really argue with her so I kiss her again, "Thank you, I guess I needed that." What she says just feels right. "You wouldn't happen to be saying that so you have more fun too?"

"Maaaaaybe. But that's more of a perk. A really, REALLY, nice perk." She leans against me again to give me a more sensual kiss. "But I'd think that way even if I wasn't benefitting from this." She grabs my butt and kisses me more.

"Ugh, get a room!" Some mid to late 40ish year old guy says. He's holding the hand of a beautiful young woman in a sundress who looks to be in her early 20s. Crystal makes some kind of gesture towards him, which I'm pretty sure is her flipping the guy off. The woman shrugs apologetically and silently mouths "sorry" as the guy makes a sound of disgust. He starts walking away quickly, almost dragging her along with him.

"I bet you could make her life a lot more pleasurable. And he seems like a miserable dude too." Crystal looks at them. "She is pretty damn sexy..." she trails off suggestively.