Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wish Crystal could be aware right now because I'm sure she would love to get fucked while pressed against the hot brunette who was just kissing her. I'm certainly loving it. Being in public like this on the sidewalk is an extra thrill.

As I keep fucking Crystal I look around at the dozen or so people I can see on both sides of the street. Quite a few are looking this direction because they were staring at the pair kissing. I bet a lot of them would love to see them in their current situation, nude, sucking on each other, and getting fucked.

Wanting to feel her breasts more and slide my hands up under her petite body and grab her breasts. They magically start moving when hands touch them, her firm breasts shaking under my touch. Hunching over is a little awkward but well worth it to feel her wonderful breasts.

Feeling her flesh shake and her nipples rub against my palms is the added stimulation I need to push me over the edge. I keep fucking her hard and deep as I start unloading inside my new girlfriend's pussy. She feels amazing. Again. I really hope she always feels this amazing and I'm pretty sure that with Lillith's gifts to both of us, she will.

As my orgasm crests I slow down until I'm slowly sliding in and out of her fantastic channel. Removing myself I see we're both a little messier than Melanie was but that's just fine. Speaking of Melanie and what I started out doing with her, I want to do that with Crystal.

Grabbing a couple of napkins I wipe off my cock before grabbing it. Standing beside Crystal I grab her breast with my other hand and start jerking off to her. I press the head of my cock on her smooth hanging flesh and love the feeling of her firm jiggle against me.

Standing next to the pair of beauties, all of us nude, I jerk off to Crystal's breast and both of their sexy bodies. I'm basically slapping my cock back and forth against her pale breast and thick pink nipple. It takes me a few minutes of fun and pleasure before I feel myself about to blow. Again I aim down at the last second and have another porn worthy load of cum shoot onto the sidewalk.

Breathing heavily I can tell that release lowered my arousal down to manageable levels again. I could certainly have more fun but I don't need to. Yet. Although looking around there are plenty of sexy women to play with.

Pushing that thought down I get the disposable gloves on and start wiping down both women. Luckily neither one is very messy and it takes hardly any time. Each of their breasts that were "sucked on" by the other when I was fucking them was noticeably wet with quite a bit of saliva that's easy to wipe up.

Then I make sure I'm all clean too before quickly wiping up most of my cum that hit the sidewalk. Once that's all done the gloves and dirty napkins all go in the nearby trashcan.

I get my clothes on first so that any precum I have doesn't get their garments dirty. Then it's the fun of dressing them. They're basically life sized dolls or action figures at this point. With a fair bit of groping and fondling I get them back in order. The only thing to decide now is if I put them back exactly how they were or change it some.

With a grin I know exactly how I'm going to rearrange them. I put them back together kissing each other but with their hands in slightly different places. I make sure each is palming the other's breast that their mouths were on. Then Melanie's hand goes firmly on Crystal's butt while Crystal's hand goes under Melanie's sundress to feel her skin and thin panties.

I tell Melanie not to notice the different position just in case. Also to think positively about the orgasm I'm sure she's about to have. Then a quick shout to everybody on the block that the pair's likely orgasms and anything they do when time starts is not a problem is the last thing I do before restarting time.

Both women moan and scream with sudden powerful orgasms. Their hands both tighten on each other significantly. I see Melanie grab Crystal through her tank top with a very firm grip. She also shows her athletic strength by pulling the smaller pale woman to her, literally picking Crystal an inch or so off the ground with her one arm, hand firmly anchored on her butt.

Both women are shaking and hold on to each other for half a minute while they world moves on around them. Some people stop and stare intently, obviously aroused. Some people mutter things and keep walking. Most people awkwardly try not to look, or at least not be too obvious about it. I have to stop time and shout the same generic instruction when a scandalized looking person exits a shop but that's it.

Eventually they start to recover and a slightly embarrassed looking Melanie sets a very excited and happy Crystal down, removing her hands from butt and breast. Crystal follows suit, pulling her hand out from under Melanie's sundress somewhat reluctantly.

My pale girlfriend rubs her own chest and butt. "You have a strong grip. I might have a few bruises from you."

Melanie looks a little more embarrassed, "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to."

"Oh, I'm not complaining." Crystal says with a cheeky attitude. "It'll make me think of you later when I'm naked." She makes Melanie blush a little more but with a smile. I think Crystal is emboldened by knowing they had orgasms primarily because of me playing with them while Melanie probably thinks it's somehow because of the two women making out and groping each other. That and she just has a big personality anyways.

Melanie seems flustered so I stop time again and give her the usual end spiel before restarting time. She's still flustered and blushes and smiles some more as Crystal makes a few more sexual comments while we exchange contact info. My phone was magically back in my pocket and Melanie's contact magically has a nice picture of her face as well as great pictures of her bare chest.

I see David is still here so I ask him what he's hanging around for.

"Well, I wanted to make sure Melanie got home ok." He explains. "We're not dating anymore but I'm still the reason she came out here." He turns to Melanie, "Do you want me to call you ride? You could also stay at the hotel and I could go home."

That's actually kind of nice of him but the last part confuses me a bit. "Hotel?" I ask. "Why stay at a hotel?"

"Oh, that's always where we used to stay." Melanie explains. "I've never actually been to David's house." She turns to David, "Thank you for the offer but I think I'd rather just go home and be alone tonight to think and clear my head. I can get my own ride. It's what I would have done in the morning anyways."

She looks down the block. "I might get myself a small ice cream first though." She gives Crystal a quick kiss, which turns into a longer kiss and some light caressing. Without prompting Melanie also exchanges info with Crystal before saying goodbye, which is very interesting. We all watch as she walks off in the warm late evening air towards the ice cream parlor we just had fun in.

Crystal sighs wistfully at the sexy brunette, "It would be fun to play with her more but it really seems like she needs some time to process things." She sighs again before turning to David, "Hey, so what exactly do you do for work? And how loaded are you that your date includes a hotel in Cherry Creek?"

"I'm an associate partner at an investment firm and my salary is just over three hundred a year before bonuses. I also have various assets worth around five million, less if I had to liquidate them. That doesn't include my house or condo in Silverthorne."

"Holy shit!" Crystal and I both say at the same time. "So you're who to talk to about turning some money into a lot of money, right?" I ask.

"Yes, but there's typically a minimum investment required of at least fifty thousand dollars." He says calmly. We're in completely different worlds where the minimum to invest is about double what I take home in a year.

"So it wouldn't be any problem for you to let us stay at the hotel?" Crystal asks as she leans against me.

"No, not really. I'd just go home and write off the hotel expense." I'd probably have to spend almost a week's worth of pay for one night at a hotel in Cherry Creek. My brain boggles at that kind of cost being what seeks like a minor inconvenience at worst.

Crystal nudges me a few times to get her point across. She's a lot faster at figuring things out than I am for a lot of things. When I finally get it I grin and nod at her, stopping time again.

"David, you're going to let us stay in the hotel instead of you. You'll pay for everything there for us." I pause before adding most of my usual ending except with him helping me, and Crystal, with anything we need financially instead of the sexual bit. If I figure out how to get a lot of money with the stopwatch, having somebody who knows how to make it multiply legally would be useful.

Restarting time Crystal goes from nudging me to giving me a thumbs up as I swap contact info with David. He then calls the nearby hotel to switch the reservation to us but with him still paying the bill. The whole time Crystal is leaning on me and tracing her hands over my body. Once that's all confirmed he says goodbye, tells us to order roomservice and charge whatever we want to the room before saying goodbye and also walking off.

"I guess we should figure out how to get to that hotel now, wherever it is." I say looking at my phone. "I know it's around here somewhere."

"What? You don't need to do that. Follow me!" Crystal says with excitement as she grabs my arm and starts pulling me down the block.

"It would've been nice if that Melanie chick came with us but she needs a night to herself. Do you really not know that hotel he called? Oh I'm so turned on right now! Let's go!"

"Yeah, she could use some time alone. Umm, I know it's newish and around here somewhere. But I don't really get out here normally. It's too expensive." I shrug as Crystal power walks us to the end if the block, turning down the side street towards the mall. I'm slightly distracted by some attractive women we pass by, "So being fucked like that turned you in?"

"Yeah, that makes sense." She says. "I mainly know about it because of my dumpster diving around here. And yes that really, really, really turned me on. I've never had such a strong orgasm in public. If I didn't know it'd be a pain to keep stopping time I'd jump you right here. Ooh, imagine me riding you on a park bench or the hood of a car. Mmm." She clearly likes the idea of public sex.

I nod as we keep walking but something filters through, "Wait, have you had other orgasms in public?"

Crystal grabs my arm tighter and looking down she actually blushes a little, "Yeah, an ex really liked public stuff too and we'd tease and finger each other a bit in secluded parks and stuff. Nothing really public because we didn't want to get into trouble but I always wanted to."

Nodding I look down at my petite new girlfriend, "I really like public stuff too. Haven't really done much though until yesterday. Today. Whatever. But I like it." Stopping time for a moment I grope and fondle her breasts and rub the front of her shorts. When I restart time she stumbles slightly and moans in need, "I really like it!"

"Tease!" She playfuly slaps my arm. "Mmm, I can't wait to have more fun with you." We've walked halfway down this block with the Cherry Creek mall coming into view across the major road. A warm Saturday evening in summer means lots of cars driving back and forth, adding their own lights to all the street lights. She stops, pointing across the side street we're on. "I'd say you should play with me more but that's the hotel."

"What? Really!" She nods and keeps going, pulling me towards the place. It's a newly redone, very fancy hotel literally across the street from the mall and surrounded by the upscale shopping district we're in.

"C'mon, let's go check in. I can't wait to see what the room is like." She giggles a little, "Also, places like this always have sexy people in them. We can probably get some great room service! Dinner and a show delivered to our doorstep!" I follow her to the trendy front entrance not really knowing what to expect but knowing it'll probably be fun.